Jump to ratings and reviews
FOR THREE YEARS, HUMANS FORCED THE PUREBLOODED WOLF SHIFTER TO FIGHT HIS OWN KIND

After escaping his human captors, Wolfrik returns to Wolf Hollow covered in scars and hostility. He wants nothing to do with pack politics and refuses to play nice.

AN INJURY ISOLATED THE SHE-WOLF AND LEFT HER VULNERABLE

Ever since Kallie’s foot was permanently maimed in a vulhena attack, she’s been relocated to the den where Palmer—the pack’s elder and council member—is after her to become his third mate.

A heated encounter with Wolfrik gives Kallie an idea. If she can convince the wild wolf to be her bedmate, Palmer will finally leave her alone.

But when an unexpected bond forms between the pair, Kallie may have bitten off more than she can chew. Is the aggressive pureblood too damaged to settle down with a mate?

REDEMPTION MAY COME TOO LATE

Forced to face his inner demons, or lose the woman he loves, Wolfrik must confront the past he’s tried so hard to forget. But the past is about to catch up to him and old enemies could doom the entire hollow.

386 pages, Paperback

First published June 14, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Nikki Jefford

60 books982 followers
Reality is overrated ... which is why I write!

Vampire hunters, wolf shifters, witches, elves and Fae with humor, romance, snark and steam. I love bad boys with hearts of gold and heroines who kick ass.

To get in on the fun and adventure, visit my website for release alerts, updates, exclusive giveaways, and a free story when you become a VIP newsletter subscriber: http://nikkijefford.com/

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
6 (2%)
1 star
3 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 46 reviews
Profile Image for MillsyLovesBooks.
807 reviews36 followers
June 27, 2018
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From the first book in this series Wolfrik's story has intrigued me the most. He was such a dark character and with all he's been through. I wasn't sure if he would ever be able to integrate himself back in Wolf Hollow.

In Born Wild we find out all of the brutality Wolfrik suffered while he was imprisoned by the humans. Being forced into the fighting pits for entertainment. When he wasn't being forced to fight he was then forced to procreate on the full moon. With female shifters that have been imprisoned for breeding purposes. We also find out how it came about that Wolfrik escaped, but i'm keeping that little tid bit to myself you'll just have to read!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

When Wolfrik returned to Wolf Hollow he was scarred mentally & physically. He kept his distance from the rest of the pack. Which was also welcomed by some of the pack members as they just didn't know how volatile Wolfrik was. Wolfrik is also coming to terms with the fact that the only other pureblood wolf. He was always told by the elders he would be mated too, has moved on and found herself a new mate. And not just any mate Sasha is now mated to a half wizard.

Kallie who we met in the previous book really came into her own as a great character. I'll admit in the previous book i felt a little meh about her. Pinning after Raider who mated another and becoming seriously injured Kallie is made to feel less. She's taken off patrol duty and is kept around camp to help with the children and food. She's attracted the unwanted attention of and older wolf who is looking to make her his third mated partner!!

This is the last thing Kallie wants and she sets out to attract a strong male who will hopefully stop the unwanted attention till she can prove to the pack that she capable of being a valued member again. The only problem is she knows the others all look down on her because of her injury. That is except Wolfik he doesn't, but then again he doesn't really look at anyone. Until Kallie makes him take notice of her!!

"Think you can tame the wild beast, do you?
I wouldn't want to, I love the beast."

I loved Wolfrik and Kallie together their chemistry was feisty and playful. They only saw each other, and not the flaws others saw in them.

Like with the previous two books there is so much going on around them. But Nikki Jefford writes these books so flawlessly that even with the secondary stories going on it flows beautifully. Her stories leave you so intrigued as to what is coming next. From this Paranormal/Dystopian series

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
BLOG: http://millsylovesbooks.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK: http://m.facebook.com/MillsyLovesBooks/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/justine_mills
INSTGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/millsyloves...
PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/MillsyLov...
TUMBLR: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/millsylov...
BOOKBUB: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/36557...
Profile Image for Nikki Jefford.
Author 60 books982 followers
June 27, 2018
🌔 Can a damaged soul find redemption? Can two broken shifters learn to love and trust before it's too late? 🌖

When I first started Born Wild I thought Wolfrik would be nothing but trouble . . . And a whole lot of emotional baggage. He did turn out to be wily, but in a fun "Fane" kind of way. We ended up bonding. Kallie was a surprise, too. She had more backbone than I initially realized, and a whole lot of bite!

There's a new character on her way to the hollow - a runaway I can't wait for you to meet.

I can't wait for you to return to Wolf Hollow!

Wolf hugs,
Nikki
Profile Image for Sandra "Jeanz".
1,149 reviews163 followers
June 11, 2018
After reading Wolf Hollow and then Mating Games I couldn't wait for Born wild especially when I read that the central characters were to be Wolfrik and Kallie. I already loved Kallie from the previous books and was desperate for her to have some happiness after been so cruelly injured by the vulhena when out on patrol. So there was no question of if I wanted to read this book, I had to read this book.

This cover is in a purple hue, which I love. The first thing you notice on the cover is the shirtless male figure of Wolfrik, with his head down as though worried about something. I think the male figure is a great match for the character of the imposing, serious, brooding Wolfrik. There is the moon featured in the background which we know is tied to the wolves representing the times of their claiming, mating and fertility ceremonies. There's the lone wolf howling to the left hand side of the cover and the back drop of the trees and woodland that surround Wolf Hollow. This cover would definitely have me reaching for it from a book store shelf to read the blurb, so I'd say it does its job very well. The cover also fits well with the covers of Wolf Hollow bk1 and Mating Games bk2, I bet these books look fantastic on a bookshelf together.

Once again like the previous books in this series the genres I have found for the book are Dystopian and Post Apocalyptic, which are both suitable to describe the genre but are the less prominent within the book. The world that the shifters and humans are living in is a post apocalyptic one where humans are a rarity, and food, clothes etc are in short supply. The genres that I'd say the book clearly fall into are Paranormal, Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and Shifters which is where the majority of the book plot lies.

This book begins with a flashback to when Wolfrick was imprisoned by the humans and made to fight in a pit for the humans amusement but that isn't the worst of it, he was also forced to degrade himself further by procreating with the unwilling female shifters the same disgusting humans had captured and held against their will. We learn that it was Hawk, the head humans sister, Sparrow that finally helped Wolfrik escape in an act of both defiance and revenge on her brother when he dumped her dead shifter lover, Eric, in her bed.

Back to the present date setting of the book where Wolfrik is back in Wolf Hollow but scarred mentally & physically. Wolfrik is also devasted further by the fact Sasha has moved on and found herself a new mate. Another thing that further irritates Wolfrick is that the mate Sasha has chosen is a half breed shifter/wizard and so considered to be much more lowly than the purebred Wolfrick. Wolfrik insists on keeping himself to himself and initially turns down a position on the council as well as steering clear of the females of Wolf Hollow considering them to be a hassle he can do without. Then he notices a certain female. . . and his mind begins to slowly change, maybe a female could be fun, then a little later he thinks perhaps he would like a mate, maybe even children in the far future. However each time he takes advance step he makes towards integrating into Wolf Hollow pack, something happens to shake his belief and he ends up even more distance than he was to begin with.

In the Wolf Hollow council there are changes happening, with new members who wish to make a stance against the more archaic rules of the pack and pushing forward changes that they believe should be made in order for their pack to continue on for further generations. The changes begin to happen in this book but not before some of those more set in their ways members of the pack protest and have their say at the council meetings. Prospective changes are put to the vote on more than one occasion and it seems some members of the council are going to be pushed into a new way of doing things.

When a human female wanders into Wolf Hollow territory, she brings danger to the whole pack. It is quickly decided the human should be kept prisoner away from den and main area of Wolf Hollow. This female arriving promises inevitable danger to those in Wolf Hollow from her brother Hawk and his human friends and the destruction and possible deaths they will bring. The Wolf Hollow families are sent to a safer place to hide until the inescapable battle is fought. In the end there are two battles fought between the humans and shifters.

I loved Kallie from the moment she was mentioned in this series. In this book she is still pining after Raider and being pestered by one of the elders of the council to become his third mate despite politely, then firmly refusing. Kallie needs to come up with a stronger, more permanent way of saying no once and for all. Kallie looks around for potential bed partners that are of high enough standing in the pack that the elder will not be able to bully them into allowing him to pursue Kallie their new bed mate.

I adored the relationship that grew between Kallie and Elsie. Kalllie is like a big sister figure to Elsie, she likes the honest and cheeriness of her. Though Elsie soon confides in Kallie about the curse placed on her father and her years ago. Elsie explains what she intends to do and as Elsie has swears Kallie to secrecy. Kallie agrees she will stay silent but suggests perhaps if Elsie approached her brother Tabor, maybe he could help his younger sister and the problem of the curse.

I truly adore the character of Elsie, shes so upbeat and see's the good in every one even those who have slighted her family in the past. She is full of fun and seems to be able to lighten the mood of any shifter she comes into contact with. Elsie is still quite naive and young in her ways, though when it comes to her curse she knows exactly how she intends to handle it and I for one hopes she succeeds!

I also grew to love Sparrow though really wasn't keen on her at first due to her association with Hawk and his other human men. It soon becomes apparent that Sparrow actually feels a lot of empathy for the shifters and doesn't agree with how her brother holds them against their will and forces them to both fight and procreate against their will. Sparrow actually identifies with being somewhere she doesn't want to be. Sparrow can move around the human settlement but is not allowed past a certain boundary and is almost always under the watchful eye of her brothers henchmen. In one way she is better off than most because no one dare touch her because of who her brother is. Having said that her brother can and does turn against his own sister at times and in the past has ordered his human men to beat up Sparrow to teach her a lesson when she does something to displease him. It also seems that Sparrow is judge by who her brother is so never truly sure who is a friend because of Hawk and who is genuine. Poor Sparrow loses the one person she confided in, but it is this last blow from her brother Hawk. Initially Sparrow considers killing herself in various ways but then she remembers a conversation she had with one of the caged shifters described, wishing to get back there one day. Something clicks in Sparrow that gives her the courage, or maybe more the attitude to simply walk away from her life with her brother in search of a better place.

My immediate thoughts upon this finishing this book were, Oh wow! Amazing! Brilliant! The series that gets even better with each book!! Totally adored Kallie! and Sparrow too. Looking forward to the next book in the Wolf Hollow Shifters series.

So what more can I say about this great book? When can I have more? Is it going to Elsie's story will she get the shifter she has taken a liking too? What will her brother have to say when he finds out about her curse and her preference for a mate who resides in, and is part the Wolf Hollow shifters? The book has you asking so many questions and there are so many variable ways the series can go from here.
Profile Image for Kelly Stepp.
361 reviews9 followers
June 27, 2018
I loved the story and this is my favorite couple so far. The depths of the story, the trauma and perseverance of Wolfrik and Callie, their healing and attitudes despite life's unfair dealings just spoke to me. While I didn't find it as intense or suspenseful as the previous two, it was just as emotionally moving and I'm thankful some moments were scaled back (particularly the compound scences). Jefford is an exceptional writer and has a unique way of bringing the stories to life while also balancing romance with larger social and psychological issues. It's this complexity that has drawn me completely into this series and makes it a stand-out among other similar books. I can't recommend this story or series enough and look forward to returning to The Hollow.
Profile Image for Pam Foster.
485 reviews5 followers
June 13, 2018
Born Wild has just become my favourite book in this series!!! Wolfrik has always intrigued me and I was hoping we would get to know him more and he’s turned into my favourite Wolf Hollow male, he’s very macho but he’s got a lot more hidden inside and he’s very funny! Kallie is a wonderfully written character and she really shines in this story. So much happens in this book - the storytelling is flawless, the continuing series theme expands and develops a lot, giving readers lots of exciting glimpses of what’s ahead and I for one cannot wait!!fans of the series are in for a real treat with an extra side of steamy 😁 5 stars!!
17 reviews
June 19, 2018
What can I say about this book.... it’s just so good. It’s a slow burner till half way through and then your hit with all the action. The internal dialogue is fantastic and something the author does really well.
I love how Nikki has taken 2 characters that you thought you knew about in the previous 2 books and made them so central you fall in love with them even more. I always had a soft spot for Kallie and Wolferik and fell in love with their relationship. All I can say is I can’t wait for Elsie’s book to come out and Gina relationship to be official!
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Shawn.
352 reviews2 followers
Epic!

This is an amazing read! Nikki Medford Nailed it! Sallie and Wolfrik and Kallie are amazing. The story is one of tragedy loss and love. All emotions are felt as you read this book. The twists in the book you don't see coming and totally keep you on your toes!!! Old friends have returned in the book as the story grows and a few surprises happen in their stories as well.. This book is awesome you do not want to miss Wolfrik and Kallies story, it's an epic journey find not only the!selves but each other!
Profile Image for Mima.
124 reviews2 followers
June 18, 2018
If you haven’t already read this series I recommend you start. The story sucked me in ever since I read the first one, I was so excited for this one that I finished it in a matter of hours( even with a 6 month old). Kallie is one of my favorite characters and this book just made me love her even more! So many exciting things happen in this story and I cannot wait to see what’s coming in the future!! You can preorder it now for $2.99 before June 27th. Definite 5 stars in my book😄
Profile Image for Cassi.
28 reviews10 followers
Keep them coming

Nikki has done it again. I can’t recommend all of her books enough. Seriously her books are an auto buy for me. If you like stories with a happily ever after at the end but it still leaves you wanting more then read this series. Each book is better than the last. I loved Wolfrick & Kallie as well as all the other couples in this book ;)
Profile Image for Samantha Grubey.
Author 3 books26 followers
September 19, 2022
So I did not know this book existed I had read Wolf Hollow and Mating Games by Nikki Jefford and then I kind of didn’t hear anything else about another book and I stumbled across this which made me really happy when I did find it. I loved Nikki’s other books and this one was no exception I loved her writing, how descriptive she is and how she built on top of the other books. The world building was amazing and we got some added in this book.

I am so glad Wolfrik got his own book when he came back to Wolf Hollow my heart broke for him he had been through so much and I just loved him. We discover more of what he went through in this book and got I felt so sorry for him and to actually read and see how his demons were affecting him in this book. I loved that. I also loved that behind his rough rough demeanour he was really sweet and did care for people although he tried to not show it.

Kallie I loved her character she did not let her injury stop her and I loved that, I hated how Palmer would try and bring her down and say she was only good enough to be his THIRD wife and a breeder like I wanted to slap him. Like no girl. You deserve better and she knew it too. I loved how much of a fighter she was and I also loved how stubborn she was and that she was willing to push past Wolfrik’s shield and show him that he was worth caring about. Kallie was the best female character out of the series. Well that’s so far.

I really loved the connection between Kallie and Wolfrik also that he started to get jealous when it came to her I loved that it was so cute. I loved that they both wanted to protect each other in their own little way, their connection was there and I loved how the relationship built between them even if it did just begin with sex. Speaking of sex, the sex was written really well and Nikki Jefford does an amazing job at writing it. They are adorably cute.

Another couple I really began to like in this book was Sparrow and Aden. It was an interesting combination especially as Sparrow was a human captive to lure her brother. I really liked the relationship that builds between them it was so lovely!

The plot was interesting it followed the same danger of the others of having humans around them and that they are closing in on their home. Wolfrik gets his revenge on the person who captured him and I loved that. We also discover the real reason Elsie (Tabor’s sister) comes and visits and I do believe her book is coming. I liked the plot I don’t want to say much more because it is truly better not really knowing.

I love that we got to see the characters in the past books, also to see their lives advance and I loved it!
Profile Image for Roxanne.
222 reviews2 followers
January 6, 2020
Couldn't put it down!!!

Oh my goodness, if you are already loving the Wolf Hollow shifters, this third book will make you obsessed! You can tell that the author, Nikki Jefford, put so much time and detail into this universe from the first book to set up the story to here and I'm sure that will continue fourth, fifth, and so on. We met both Wolfrick and Kallie in Wolf Hollow, but both seemed just kind of tragic and heavily damaged. In Born Wild, we find out more about each and come to appreciate them so much more. Together, they have amazing chemistry and propel the story forward. It's still Wolf Hollow though in apocalyptic times, so it can't just be sweet and sexy. Wolfrick 's past is catching up to him and it's anyone's guess as to who is really a friend or foe.
Profile Image for Amber Shepherd.
124 reviews3 followers
June 27, 2018
I have never read a series quite like this one. I love the dystopian vibe mixed with paranormal. All of these books could be read as standalones, but you get a lot more from the stories when you read them as a whole. I have read the previous two books, so I really loved seeing the old characters. I was really looking forward to Wolfrik and Kallie's story. They both have such sad back stories, that I was really rooting for a HEA for them. I was not disappointed! Wolfrik and Kallie's story is full of passion. Their pride and pain is so hard to read, but when they get it right, their love is powerful. I can't wait to see what's next from the Wolf Hollow Shifters!
Profile Image for Stalking.
291 reviews7 followers
Spoilers below

Wolfrick’s captivity is forefront of this story and it is quite the emotional one at that. My heart ached for him, for Kallie, for the other wolves left behind. The shifters he fathered are going to be interesting to see how that’s handled and how Kallie will feel once she realizes he’s going to have a lot of children. What I’ve loved about all the books is that Nikki Jefford left nothing lacking. It’s either emotionally intense or suspenseful with lots of action all throughout the story. It was so hard to stop reading to tend to real life.
Profile Image for Starr Wilde.
83 reviews1 follower
June 28, 2018
Wow! I loved the first 2 Wolf Hollow books and I was not sure how this one was going to work out. The series takes place in a post apocalyptic world where humans are few and far between. Wolf shifters try to avoid people but regularly scavenge old towns for clothes and other supplies. Occasionally, they run into humans. Wolfrik, whom we me in the first book, Wolf Hollow, had the misfortune to be taken captive by a sadistic human named Hawk. He had a group of people in a settlement that he "entertained" by staging regular fights among shifters. If they were not fighting, he was forcing them to procreate so he would have more "entertainment". Wolfrik is a pure blooded shifter and not many are left. He had to kill several of his opponents and after his escape, his heart remained heavy from what he was forced to do. Kallie, another shifter from Wolf Hollow, was previously wounded by a vulhena, a terrible new danger that is a regular occurence since the fall. She has a foot that will never work properly so she has her own psychological scars. One of the council members has decided to claim more than one mate and he has his eye on Kallie as his third mate. She is repulsed by him and decides to stage a scene so he will get the message. She arranges to be "caught" having sex with Wolfrik, who no one in their right mind would tangle with. The problem is Kallie starts to wonder if there is more to Wolfrik than everyone suspects. And Hawk's sister stumbles into Wolf Hollow, which will invariably bring Hawk. Now Wolfrik has a chance for revenge for the 3 years he was held captive. But will it cost him more than he is willing to pay?
So, now that I whet your appetite for the series, get all 3 and hopefully there will be more. I cannot wait!!!! If you like Colleen Gleason and Jennifer Blackstream, you will love Nikki Jefford.
Profile Image for KatyaRath .
297 reviews13 followers
June 27, 2018
Two scarred hearts find healing in each other.
Wolfrik, a purebred shifter captured by the humans and forced to do things for their entertainment and other purposes, returned to the Hollow a while back. But, until now, the details of his captivity and his life where he was dubbed Cujo, have been vague. In Born Wild, his scars are exposed to the reader, beginning with his escape. He’s still an outsider to his people, despite his return.
Kallie is no purebred, nor has she dealt with the humans and the horrors they inflict on the shifters thy capture. But she’s also isolated, thanks to an injury she received while on patrol. And now, she’s being pursued by Palmer, a wolf who already has two mates and now seeks yet another. He’s honed in on Kallie, vulnerable with her newfound undesirability thanks to her injury.
It occurs to Kallie that if she had a bedmate, someone to defend her from Palmer, that he might give up on his pursuit. And she decides that Wolfrik would be a fine choice. But while Wolfrik doesn’t think less of Kallie because of her injury, he’s damaged in his own way. Despite the connection they have, that grows between them as they spend time together, his scars might prove too much for either of them to move past and be together.
When everything starts to fall apart, will they fall together or land apart. Read the newest installment of Wolf Hollow to find out! And don’t miss the first two books, where you’ll find Sasha and Tabor (#1) and Jordan and Raider (#2) ‘s stories.
Wolf Hollow is a fascinating dystopian paranormal world, and readers who have followed the series from the beginning who have been clamoring for Wolfrik’s story won’t be disappointed, nor will readers new to the series.
Profile Image for Pam Foster.
485 reviews5 followers
Wolfrick = yummy!!

Born Wild has just become my favourite book in this series!!! Wolfrik has always intrigued me and I was hoping we would get to know him more and he’s turned into my favourite Wolf Hollow male, he’s very macho but he’s got a lot more hidden inside and he’s very funny! Kallie is a wonderfully written character and she really shines in this story. So much happens in this book - the storytelling is flawless, the continuing series theme expands and develops a lot giving readers lots of exciting glimpses of what’s ahead and I for one cannot wait!!fans of the series are in for a real treat with an extra side of steamy 😁 5 stars!!
Profile Image for Jeannie.
325 reviews
June 28, 2018
Love this new addition to the Wolf Hollow Shifters series. “Born Wild” by Nikki Jefford is heartbreaking, heartwarming, and full of action and adventure, love, and so much growth. I love reading about the journey both Kallie and Wolfrik take to find themselves and each other. The character development continues to grow and I have really come to enjoy the community of characters that are in Wolf Hollow. I’m really looking forward to the next book.
Profile Image for Lloyd L Wright.
Author 1 book1 follower
July 8, 2018
Wolfrik as we already know, is coming from a dark place. But what happens to him in Wolf Hollow is certainly the recipe for a really good story. Twists abound, and secrets are explored leading us in the end to the makings of at least one or more books to follow. We can hope! This is a hot shifter story and well worth your time if you like hot shifters.
Profile Image for Christie.
3 reviews
July 11, 2018
Outstanding and Amazing writing!
When I first learned that Wolfrik was to be the leading male character, I was afraid that I might not warm up to him. I should not have been worried at all because Nikki Jefford does such amazing writing that I love Wolfrik. He and Kassie’s story was heartfelt with ups and downs. I can’t wait for book 4.
Profile Image for Jennifer.
Author 24 books550 followers
July 16, 2018
This was my favorite so far of Jefford's "Wolf Hollow" series. Wolfrik and Kallie's romance, of two broken souls coming together was so well done. Excellent writing and continued world and character-building. I'm anxious to see how Jefford resolves the conflict between humans and shifters in future sequels. The perfect series for fans of True Blood and Bitten.
Profile Image for Jackie.
2,295 reviews
December 6, 2019
4 & 1/2 stars rounded up.
I enjoyed Wolfrik's story, I was sure it was going to be good after book 1 & 2, & this did not disappoint me in the least. I think the author did right by her story (seeing as it could have gone badly - so easily with his history), and I loved his sarcasm & dry humor. Even though he's emotionally & physically scarred, I was glad to see him get love with Kallie. I really like Wolfrik & Kallie, both. Both are great characters. OMG, Palmer, WTF, what a douche! I still like Aden & hope he gets a HEA. And OMG, Aden & Sparrow! I look forward to see what happens to Sparrow, I'm torn about her in general, & where I want her to end up in the end if she survives. So far, I felt this was the best book in the series & well worth reading.
Profile Image for Starr Wilde.
83 reviews1 follower
Profile Image for Ira.
687 reviews10 followers
July 2, 2018
She did it again! I loved the first two books in this series but "Born Wild" might be even better than those!

Kallie and Wolfrik, our hero and our heroine are damaged and hurt and you just want them to be happy again. Reading about Wolfrik and his time with the humans, his final fight and everything that led to his escape makes you feel with him and hope that finally his life might take a turn for the better. Might. If there wasn't his past coming to visit...or rather haunt him. And Kallie? Well, nobody likes to be pressured into an unwanted relationship but the way Palmer pursues her - yeah, I got so mad at him! He was simply disgusting. Not taking no for an answer, thinking himself the answer to every woman's dreams....nope. I really didn't like him. Not. At. All.
When Wolfrik entered the scene and a certain bond formed between him and Kallie, I started to hope that those two would heal each other. Kallie's injury left her with a lot of pain and a bleak future that might turn into something much better - if those two can overcome not only their personal demons but also the threat from Wolfriks past.

Well written as always, this book is another one in a great series that I really loved reading and that I can wholeheartedly recommend!
Profile Image for Marianne.
2,380 reviews
January 5, 2019
My rating is hovering between three and four stars, and I may upgrade later. There were some rather interesting overall developments in Born Wild and it will be interesting to see where the series goes next. So far I haven't seen anything about the next book, but the author did reference Elsie's story in the afterword. Anyway, on to the book. I liked both Wolfrik and Kallie, but I found Kallie had a lot more patience than I would have in her situation. The first chapter, just a taste of Wolfrik's experiences in the human settlement, was truly awful and painful to read. The humans in this world are terrible people (as was shown in the the earlier books) and I'm glad that at least some of them got what they deserved. On another note, I really liked how the author included Sparrow as a character and I'm keen to know what will happen with her and Aden. Fingers crossed on everything being okay.
Profile Image for Dayzee.
820 reviews6 followers
November 30, 2018
Just gets sexier, deadlier and lots of action pack!

Oh my word. I cant even process what just happened. This series is so good. Wolf Hollow is no joke. This is like “wolf hollow days of our lives episodes”.Still recovering and grieving a pack member loss from book two we see nightmares haunting Wolfrik. Survival is a must and nobody is safe. Wolf shifters are not immortal they bleed and die like humans and humans are not fragile or weak like most think. We get our main leads Wolfrik and Kallie who both gave baggage but find themselves bonding and falling for each other. This book is filled with lots of sexy love making but also gory and ruthless fights to survive. Family is everything and this wolf hollow pack makes it clear to their enemies what they are made off.We also get other pov’s stories like Aden who i been crushing since book 1 into action. I was so happy to get to know him more and im so waiting for Elsie story to happen!
Profile Image for Jo.
441 reviews2 followers
August 29, 2018
Loved this book! By far my favorite of the series. I was so excited to see Kallie and Wolfrik find each other. I thought for sure that Wolfrik was going to make me crazy before finally coming to his senses but I loved him instantly and how can you not love Kallie? That girl is fierce and determined and lets nothing stand in her way. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Favorite Quote:
"...there’s nothing more powerful than someone else believing in you. That’s all anyone really needs.”

Profile Image for Stalking.
291 reviews7 followers
December 9, 2018
Profile Image for Jessica.
2,010 reviews10 followers
May 29, 2019
What a rush!

Wolfrik definitely needed to get with Kellie and i am glad that it seems like the Palmer situation was resolved... Raider needs to back off and Elsie needs to take action asap! So many new plots were introduced in this book and I hope the author follows through. This is the first series in reading from her and her writing style is phenomenal! There are so many questions I have and I don't want to ask too many because of spoilers! Please I need the next book!!!!!!!
Profile Image for Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams.
2,397 reviews4 followers
June 11, 2019
Born Wild: A Post-Apocalypse Paranormal Romances Book 3)

The love story of Wolfrik and Kalle. Palmer want Kalle as his third mate but she want nothing to do with him. To keep him away from her shabby after Wolfrik. Can she do it?
Wolfrik wants revenge on all human who keep him capture. Now he has a problem, Kalle is making a move on him and his wolf wants her. Will love find away?
Sparrow show up in Wolf Hollow, running from her brother, Hawk, Wolfrik 's captor. With her come will Wolf Hollow fall? Great story.
Profile Image for Sheilla Thomas.
36 reviews
July 18, 2018
Tell me its not over!

Being the last in the series [or hopefully not, cause like i NEED to know what happens next], this was no less entertaining then the first two books! That all the characters intermingle with one another keeps you abreast of whats happening throughout the pack itself.

As for thw storyline itself, its worth the entertaining read amd you won't be disappointed at all with the ending [like HELL YEAH kind of ending]!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 46 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.