Start by marking “Craving Loyalty” as Want to Read:
Craving Loyalty

Craving Loyalty

Loyalty.

Noun. ‘A strong feeling of support or allegiance.’

For some, loyalty can be bought. For others, it’s earned. But the thing about loyalty—it can change in an instant. All it takes is one act, one decision, and loyalty shifts to betrayal in the blink of an eye…a sin which cannot go unpunished.

Not in this world.

But sometimes things happen beyond our control, forcing ou
Published March 27th 2018 by Crave Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Craving Loyalty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Loyalty

Start your review of Craving Loyalty
Eve (Between The Bookends)

REVIEWING -- Taken to the Cleaner by Ginger Ring

This was just a super quick little prologue to Ginger Ring's upcoming new release Destroying Dominic. It was a bit too short to really get to know either character or to delve too deeply into the plot, but it left me intrigued enough that I will be reading the full-length book...

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Coco.V
May 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/10/2019)! 🎁
Ana Rita
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With each book that I read I can assure you that my preference takes the front row. I mean, everyone knows that I love MC books, the more I got the more I want. But there's also another genre that I'm fond of and that's Mafia books. The darker the better. And this lady knows how to write them.
Ginger Ring is in my book life not that long but I hope for long. Does that make sense? I sure hope so.
Her writting is unique and dark, intense and with so much between each chapter. Just give her a chanc
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Chasing Danger By Shana Vanterpool

Chasing Danger might be a short read but it packs in a fucking punch. I am really not surprised since Shana is one kickass author. I have read all of her books and forever will. She isn’t new to darker romance but this one is different than the others.

Marx is a soldier in the Shams, a Irish gang in Boston led by somewhat of a father figure. When Riley’s stepdaughter is in danger, he puts Marx in charge of her safety. Delia isn’t used to this life. She has been
A.J. Norris
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Please join the authors in a takeover event March 27th - April 9th, 2018 in the What Are You Craving Facebook group, featuring some awesome giveaways you don't want to miss.

Join the What Are You Craving group Here
Karen
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
These were great starter stories in Craving Loyalty. I call them starter stories because they end so that you wonder what's going to happen now. You want more of the story to continue. I do wish that some were longer, or that I could find the continuation of the stories. A few of them were okay, but in general this is a good boxset to read. I had only read one of the authors in this group, Ginger Ring, and I found her story "Taken to the Cleaner" to be a good one. I would have liked to read more ...more
Kate_mrs539
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love a good anthology and Craving Loyalty will be a good option for other readers who enjoy getting quick shots of several stories without having to invest a lot of reading time.

With the Craving Loyalty anthology you are getting 12 quick stories that give you just enough to tease your taste buds with a little bit of danger, a little bit of the hot and spicy romance and sometimes just a peak at a possible HEA.

You can look forward to stories about the Mafia, some dirty Irish, lots of hot cops, m
Kassandra
Craving Loyalty is collection of short stories about...loyalty, the fragile, and sometimes deadly accepts of it when the heart is involved.  Since the stories are short details, background, etc tend to be lacking and some stories abrupt.  A few have events that seem random and hard to follow.  However, the collection is a great read for teasing the senses. You can read all at once or a couple at a time, I honestly didn't dislike any of the stories, tough there are some that i didn't necessarily ...more
Elysian Fields
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Craving Loyalty is a great anthology for those looking for short stories and new authors. All the authors here were new to me and I found a few I would like to read more from. As I am new to these authors, I cannot say if they have written more with these characters or plan to in the future, but I would be willing to read more.

The stories are short, about an hour or so to read, but they are filled with passion, action, and of curse loyalty. Each story was so different then the others that you
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
Reviewing Taken to the Cleaner by Ginger Ring.

Taken to the Cleaner is a quick read that gives you just enough to pull you in and leave you begging for more.
Stephanie Barclay is smart, tough and a mystery who is hiding a little secret.
Dominic Scarlatti is dark, deadly, and dangerous and happens to be the cleaner for the mob. I’m definitely intrigued by this prequel and ready for Destroying Dominic!!

“Dominic Scarlatti was a man of few words, but when he said something, he meant it.”

~ Read on beha
melanie allen
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Taken To The Cleaner by Ginger Ring. This is the prologue for the upcoming release of Destroying Dominic, where we meet Stephanie and Dominic. It’s a short story that gets you wanting more, it’s intriguing, mysterious and leaves you wanting so much more. Can’t wait to find out more in the next book.
Each story in the Anthology is short but so enjoyable making you wanting so much more from each story.
 Tania
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Craving Loyalty is An Anthology.
The short stories in this book are about love, loyalty and some are action packed.
A few of the stories I found lacking, they were all over the place and seemed rushed while others were great.
Each short is unique, some have HEA while some dont.
All in all it was a good read.
Pat Rathmann
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
MAFIA STYLE DRAMA

Although short, easy to read stories, not my most favorite style of reading material. Stories are about various crime families, love, heartache, betrayal and facility loyalties.
Diana
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
As with most anthologies, some of the stories in this collection I loved and some weren't for me. That said, a couple of entrants really shone, including "Chasing Danger," a fast-paced and twisty Irish Mob tale by Shana Vanterpool and Maria Tiraboschi's beautiful, intense "Olympia."
Callie Carmen
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If suspense, bad boy, mobsters, motorcycle gang leaders or rescuing military men are your kind of romance leads then this book is for you.
Luna Blue
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
C.J. Laurence
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lamar
Jul 27, 2019
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3 Cranky Stars

Missing the Sopranos??

Well, you won't be after reading this anthology of mobsters and their never-ending craving for loyalty (see what I did there???). This collection of short stories are all some variation of mixing it up with members of organized crime, Italian stereotypes notwithstanding.

For the most part, these are interesting little stories. One or two actually had me wishing it was a prelude to a longer novel. However, the mob genre (is there such a thing???) really doesn'
Elsa Kurt
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica Calla
Mar 16, 2018
J.
Mar 16, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Lydia H
Mar 16, 2018
Allysia
Mar 21, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: owned
wanda flanagan
Dan
DaisyLynneReads
Mar 27, 2018

• Destroying Dominic (Genoa Mafia Series Book 3)
A. Gorman was born and raised in a small community in Central Indiana. She left the slow moving life of the country for the fast-paced city life. After spending twelve years in the city and becoming a mother to two wild and crazy kids, she chose to move back to the peace and quiet of the country...

You can find her at her desk editing or writing her next novel with a cup of coffee and classical mus