Start by marking “Laced with Fear (Cash Bar #1)” as Want to Read:
Laced with Fear (Cash Bar #1)

Laced with Fear

(Cash Bar #1)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  298 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews
A NOTORIOUS DEVILS SPINOFF SERIES —

Ginger knows evil. She’s looked it straight in the eye. Now, she is determined to overcome her fears—one day at a time.

Her life began again, with a second chance at love.

Snake, the president of the Notorious Devils, understands guilt. Every time he looks at his pregnant wife, that guilt threatens to consume him.

He’s a new man now. A c
Published April 23rd 2018

Joelle
Omg ! What a great story.I am really loving this series and Snake and Peaches story was so heartfelt.

This story had so much going on that I was glued to the pages the entire time from beginning to end.The story was filled with drama, suspense,surprises and so much more.We loved it!

I have say that my heart went out to Peaches as what should have been the happiest time in her life was more like a nightmare but, she was a trooper though it all.So much suspense and intrigue....

Omg ! And Pres made my
Crystal
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Prescott Snake Gordon! You sexy, controlling, sweet, rough, protective, dangerous man. I thought I had found my favorite Notorious Devil, Bates Sniper Lukin, in the second book of the original series. Then Hayley gave us this amazing spin off series and here you are. You are now my number one Devil.
I can’t rave enough about this first book in the Cash Bar series. Anyone who has followed the Notorious Devils series has met Snake and Ginger, and we’ve been anxiously awaiting their full story.
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laced With Fear is nonstop action packed from start to finish. Every time I thought “AH HA! Now they’ve got the bad guys” *BAM* I’d be hit with something else that left my mouth hanging open. I was constantly on edge the entire time I was reading and I floved it! Between the suspense and the incredible romance I’m not sure I even blinked while I devoured every single page.

Not only was this story action packed with romance that will completely sweep you off your feet it also has some of the grea
Brandy Roberts
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Laced with fear it can be read as a standalone but if you want to see when the couple make an appearance it would be in Rough and ready it's part of the Notorious Devils MC that is a series that are must binge reads . Hayley Faiman is one of my top favorite authors love everything that she writes her books always need to be in my kindle . This is story that I was so happy to see be written and of course I wasn't disappointed , loved the characters and the story line drew me in til ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Laced with Fear was my first foray into the world of Hayley Faiman's Devils MC and it completely fed my MC addiction. While this book is a spin off of her earlier series, it can definitely be read as a stand alone.

Ginger experienced real fear and evil and it made her question everything about her life, including her worth. How could anyone ever want to be with her after all she's endured? Running away from the life she built seemed like her only option.

But Prescott "Snake" isn't about to
Tammy Cole
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was beyond excited when Hayley announced a spin off series! No one can write a MC Series like her. I loved Ginger and Snake. This was really a fast paced book that had me hooked. I loved reading about their marriage and how they worked through obstacles. Snake is definitely hooked on his Georgia Peach and isn't ashamed at all. This is a great set up to a series that I know will have me hooked. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Love N. Books
ellie's $0.02:

Action-packed from the get-go. Packed with sex (like a fuck ton), crime, violence, action, deception and everything in between. This is full of everything that makes the average person uncomfortable. So duh, of course, I loved it.

I'll be perfectly honest here. I didn't like Snake. I still don't. I wasn't super crazy about Ginger. I'm still not. This is a personal problem, not a problem that Faiman fucked up on. I just wasn't crazy about either of their personalities or their traits
K.S. Rochell
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 6 addictive stars!!

This book is hypnotically, addictive, intense,spellbinding, Hayley delivers a poetically, Raw, emotional, decadent, story about love and healing! My heart my fluttering with all these different emotions!!

Hayley slayed this story it was everything the characters their development I felt it I became them no one writes MC like Hayley, it was deep and unparalleled, it takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions, throw in hot sexy, alpha bikers that are wickedly delicious and m
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story contains heartbreak, pain, lies, secrets, betrayal, danger, and suspense.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first as this is a spin off series of the below series:
Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)
Rough and Raw (Notorious Devils MC, #2)
Rough and Rugged (Notorious Devils MC #3)
Rough and Ruthless (Notorious Devils MC #4)
Rough and Ready (Notorious Devils MC #5)
Rough and Rich (Notorious Devils MC #6)
Rou
Tiffany Readz
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lots of S-E-X and Other Stuff

Whew! There is so much going on in this book, I don't think I can give it a proper review without spoiling the various story lines.

Snake is the president of a Notorious Devils MC club up in Canada. We've met him here and there in the Notorious Devils series and now him and his boys are getting books of thier own. He is married to Ginger, who has been to hell and back a few months ago. Honestly, I don't remember the Ginger story line in past books, but Hayley Faiman d
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Laced with Fear is the first book in the Cash Bar series and is a spin-off of the Notorious MC series. I really liked this one a lot; I didn’t want to put it down. Snake and Ginger’s story will pull you in and have you on the edge of your seat. Laced with Fear is packed with action, suspense, angst and everything in between. Be prepared to need some relief when you are done because some of those sex scenes, well
Sue
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I love all of this author's biker books...they have hard-as-nails storylines, violent action, strong women, tough guys who have a soft side to them and just nonstop edge-of-your-seat thrills.
Snake and Ginger had a ton of obstacles in their way to an HEA but it was definitely an adventure getting there. Some things that happen near the end of the book were a bit too extreme for me and were almost out of character but I guess I understand why this was necessary. Apart from that hic
Lory
Apr 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Warning!! Was a solid four stars until....Spoilers below

WTH? You turn a great Hero into a disgusting POS that perpetrated the same type of sexual violence on a woman that he was so outraged had been done to his heroine! Ruined the H and his club that also took their turns multiple times!! One star because I had to and because for most of the book I loved the Hero.
Teresa Lara
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved this series and President and Gingers amazing beautiful intense action packed love story.Thanks for Abe and Esme Lil short
She Hearts Books
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
Hayley had me hooked with her Notorious Devils MC and Russian Bratva series, so I couldn't wait to begin this series spin-off series. I so loved Ginger. So strong to have come out the other side of the nightmare she made it through. And I loved Snake for being by her side. Together they are off the charts combustible. Their story is like a roller coaster ride of emotions. One I loved and hated when it ended. I can't wait to read more of this series.

I give Laced with Fear 4 hearts!
Cheryl Norris
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I enjoyed this quite a bit, this is a spin-off series of the Notorious Devils books. This focuses on Ginger and Snake and all the crap that’s trying to keep them from their HEA
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book blew me away. Ginger and Snake had a great few months until she was kidnapped. She doesn’t think she is good enough for him. She thinks she is dirty. Snake is done waiting. He wants his woman home. Ginger doesn’t fight him and surrenders completely. With the Aryans claiming to take her again, Snake will not let his guard down. Can these two ever get any peace?? Who can Snake trust? This threat will destroy them if they d
Michelle Austin
description

Laced with Fear was an awesome 5 star read.
I was so excited to get my hands on this book. This is a spin off of the Notorious Devils series.

Snake (Prescott) is the president of the Notorious Devils MC. He met Ginger when she came to run her uncles bar. Ginger has been through heck and back when she was kidnapped and physically abused. Snake is determined to get his woman back and gives her the space she needed. Now he’s ready to bring her back home where s
JoAnna G
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read the first series The Notorious Devils and this is a new chapter spin-off so. I was waiting and not patiently to get my greedy hands on this book. It is well written and I loved the people so very much. There is such a draw I have to MC books and this one is no different. I enjoyed reading about the MC family and their loved ones. Laced With Fear is an action-packed romantic suspense that will keep you engages as well on the edge of your seat. This is the story of Ginger and Snake (Pr ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The utterly brilliant Hayley Faiman has done it again with her new Notorious Devils spin-off series, Laced with Fear, the first book in the Cash Bar series. First of all, she started out with Part 1 (a Prequel) giving us a brief rundown of Ginger & Snake before their marriage in Laced with Fear, and I absolutely LOVED that. It didn't give many details, so I had no idea what was in store for them when this story began. Ginger is a super strong heroine, who survive evil horrors that no woman s ...more
She's a Lip Biter
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The start of the book has a short prologue that explains who and what the lead characters are and what has happened to them. This leads immediately into the current time and the events that are happening in this moment. So even if this is the first book by this author that you have read, like me, it doesn't matter however I do want to go back and read her other books because I enjoyed this book so much.

Prescott, aka Snake, Gordon is the president of The Notorious Devils MC and Ginger's partner.
Robyn Corcoran
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The start of the book has a short prologue that explains who and what the lead characters are and what has happened to them. This this leads immediately into the current time and the events that are happening in this moment. So even if this is the first book by this author that you have read, like me, it doesn't matter however I do want to go back and read her other books because I enjoyed this book so much.

Dimple
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

But Prescott "Snake" isn't about to let h
Wednesday Stanley
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to say when the Notorious Devil's series came to an end I was quite upset as I never wanted that series to end. But when I heard that Mrs. Faiman was doing a spin-off series with the Canadian Devil's, I was more than excited. Now I will admit I did forget for a little bit who Snake and Ginger were. But I went back and Ready and Ready and then remembered who they were.

As I just mentioned above you may want to go back and read The Notorious Devil's came if you haven't yet. Or at least go an
Dana  Hoffman
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

As it says in the blurb, this is a spin off the Notorious Devils series where MadDog was the boss of them all. Now we have gone international and we got Snake. He’s the man bossing everyone around. Ginger is the girl who MadDog&Co saved a while back when they were busting up a human trafficking ring. She happened to be Snake’s on again, off again woman. They were off at the time of her kidnapping and he had thought that she just took off, destination unknown on her own, so he never worried a
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

This is the first book in a spin off of sorts from the Notorious Devils MC series. The Cash Bar series is based in and around the Canada based chapter of the NDMC. We saw in a previous book that Ginger had been found and her Ol' Man, Snake; the club President, had been not so patiently waiting for Ginger to return home. After eventually leaving the sanctuary of the California chapter, Laced With Fear sees Ginger having to integrate herself back into her old life, with
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Cash Bar is a brand new series from Hayley Faiman and I gotta say it's off to a pretty banging start. Sexy. Steamy. Violent. Twisted. I know what to expect with Hayley and I always know it's gonna push my limits but like an addict, I'm addicted and keep coming back. I loved the Notorious Devils series a lot so the bar is set high.

Laced With Fear was... wow definitely a experience. Tough to read at times yet extremely hot... Hayley delivered quite the powerful, page turning, action packed
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: jo
Laced with Fear is the first instalment of the new Notorious Devils spin-off series....and Faiman doesn't disappoint.
A fast paced read that will have you hooked from the moment you turn the first page, Faiman doesn't dilly dally when she writes, she gets right to the heart of the story and takes you on a journey and in this case....Snake and Gingers journey.
Snake and Ginger go through so much together, and equally alone , yet they manage to come together despite everything, it really is a beauti
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
OMG this series is sure to be a jaw dropping awesome series. This book I though would take me a bit to get through but I flew through the pages. I couldn't put it down and I gobbled up the pages. Hayley really outdid herself and anything I have read by her yet with this book.

This couple, man my heart went out to them. They just couldn't catch a break and the poor women that they encounter. The men in this series are tough, alpha, men that come off as hard asses but underneath it all they have s
Sheila'S Book Corner
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ashley
Welcome to the newest series by Hayley Faiman, and ladies, this series will not disappoint you.
From the moment you start, this book is constant and is filled will action, sadness, suspense that will have you keep flipping the pages because you cannot wait to see what happens next!
This series is a spin-off from the Notorious MC series but can be read without having read the prior series.
The relationship between Snake and Ginger pulls at you. Their relationship started fast and was hot from the st
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Cash Bar (3 books)
  • Chased with Strength: Notorious Devils (Cash Bar #2)
  • Flamed with Courage:Notorious Devils (Cash Bar #3)