Start by marking “Bang! You're Dead (Waterfell Tweed, #5)” as Want to Read:
Bang! You're Dead (Waterfell Tweed, #5)

Bang! You're Dead

(Waterfell Tweed #5)

One Shot Fired. One Hit Man Hired.

The sleepy village of Waterfell Tweed is rocked to its core by the murder of a local teacher.

The plot thickens when the police reveal that the murder was committed by a hired hit man, and Sandy Shaw is thrown into the case when an old acquaintance phones for her help from HMP Leyton Scrubs.

Sandy has solved her share of murders, but she is
Published March 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bang! You're Dead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bang! You're Dead

Evelyn Grabas
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Read some of the other reviews and thought "Does anyone really read these stories?" If they did, how do they miss the obvious.
#1 - An attorney is not accused of hiring a hit man to murder their ex just because she/he represented the confessed murderer in a former indictment, is not arrested, thrown in jail and held without bail, without some kind of tangible evidence , not just supposition. Are people really that ignorant of the justice system?
#2 - When you have a woman who is purportedly built
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

I am a fan of the light, easy writing ob Mona Marple and her fierce, enjoyable heroine Sandy.
This time she is involved in a murder case right the moment when she is coming home from her vacation with her boyfriend Tom, where she already had to solve a crime case in Scottland.

Without any time to breath, her advise is needed and despite trying to keep away and don't let her drag into the investigations, Sandy is soon
Renee Arthur
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good cozy!

Sandy and Tom have just returned from our of town. The next morning, Sandy finds out about a new murder. Ingrid Tate had already been arrested for her ex-husband's murder and she needs Sandy's help to find out who really hired a hot in Hugo. During her investigation, Sandy visits the prison several times. Once is to see the killer. That didn't go well at all. She and Tom also end up going to the Pink Flaming, an exotic dance club. Neither of them are happy about this experience and end
Sandra
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for free for an honest opinion.

Bang! You’re Dead is Waterfell Tweed Cozy Mystery book number five and the most explosive so far.

As soon as Sandy and Tom came back from their trip there is another murder and Sandy is asked by the accused to investigate.
I really enjoy this series as each new book is better than the previous one. Sandy has finally embraced the fact that she is good at solving mysteries and some people are even suggesting she should open PI agency.
Stories are
NicoleG
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another entertaining short but sweet cozy mystery by Mona Marple.
Waterfell Tweed is once again the charming setting for our main character Sandy to get caught up in a murder mystery. However, this time it was no accident that she started to sniff out clues to solve the case. She was summoned by the prime suspect! In order to prove her innocence, a well known female attorney asks for Sandy's help to find out who really killed her husband, a respected school teacher, since it definitely wasn't he
Marilyn
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
If she didn't, who did?

The story was going along ok, but there seemed to be a misconnect between Sandy and her boyfriend. It felt like they were strangers? I am jumping in here as a first book in the middle of a series but? Then as I came to the end I thought did I read this in my sleep? A BIG chunk was missing and it was over with no reason to be there. Left the reader fill in the blanks I guess?

Cheryl
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th in the series and the first time reading this author. The main character is Sandy and she is asked to find out who really set Ingrid up for Hugo's murder. She is really out of her depth here but she just keep going head and finally figures it all out. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of her adventures.
Kat Taylor
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Death to the right

This time it seams Sandy's in over her head, gangs, hit men,the mix is more complicated than a recipe she's ever figured out before .Can Sandy rise to the challenge let's hope so. Time to put your mind to work, pick up Bang!You're Dead today, see if you can figure out the mystery before Sandy dose. Kat 🤔😊
Erik Langskaill
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic addition to a great series

Loved the latest book in this series, so nice to see Tom and Sandy back home, nestled in with now familiar characters. Thoroughly enjoyed the mystery and trying to guess along with Sandy. Bang! You're Dead is a great Addition to the Waterfell Tweed series.
M.A. Comley
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story.

Really good story but the editing let it down occasionally in places. Wrong names used a couple of times and a there were a few head scratching errors in there as well. Another read through would be my advice.
Pamela Brezina
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great stiry

I enjoyed all the characters and story plot made you really think and understand. Sandy and Tom were great characters and cassie and coral too
Jessica Florio
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WaterfellTweed Book 5

This was exciting. It kept me guessing until the end. I really enjoy the characters and am looking forward to the next book. Thanks for a great series.
Jennie Ersari
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sandy solves another murder!

When a lawyer is accused of having her ex-husband killed, she calls Sandy to help prove she is innocent and to find the real killer!
charmaine White
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow

I really do enjoy these cozy mysteries.Mystery,,suspense,thrills and so much laughter.They have you sitting on the edge of your seat,trying to figure out just who did it.
Yvonne Meyer
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Story

This book has it all murder, love, betrayal, loyalty, and surprise twists you don-t see coming. I will be open to reading more of this author's books in the future.
Donna Crabbe
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this book a bit on the slow side, I was waiting on the story line to get a bit more ZING, I know every writer is finding there feet, I look forward to a further book from Mona Marple. and who know's the book may have the ZING, to capture my attention.
joanne hall
Mar 27, 2018
Phyllis
May 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • How to Bake a Murder (Cookie and Cream #1)
  • The Dog Thief
  • Wine, Witches and Song (The Everyday Witches of Wildham-on-Sea Book 1)
  • Mississippi Blood Cake (Southern Psychic Sisters Mysteries #2)
  • Lethal Latte (Maddie Goodwell #1)
  • Witchnapped in Westerham (Paranormal Investigation Bureau, #1)
  • Murder at the Mayan Temple (Starling and Swift Mystery #1)
  • Stranger Danger
  • Beeline to Trouble (Queen Bee Mystery, #4)
  • Earthweeds (Sons of Neptune, #1)
  • Alice in Murderland (Magical Bookshop Mystery, #1)
  • The Phase Transition (Rise of the Gray Order Book 1)
  • Dog Gone Ghost (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #4.5)
  • The Cowboy's Courtship (The Cowboy Series, #5)
  • Murder in the Art Gallery (Pet Portraits Mystery, #1)
  • Digital Velocity (McAllister Justice Series #1)
  • BOB's Bar (Tales From The Multiverse #2)
  • Murder on Vacation (Molly Sutton Mysteries Book 6)

Waterfell Tweed (7 books)
  • Once Upon a Crime (Waterfell Tweed, #1)
  • A Tale of Two Bodies (Waterfell Tweed, #2)
  • A Valentine's Kill (Waterfell Tweed, #3)
  • Murder Most Remote (Waterfell Tweed, #4)
  • The Black Rock Murder (Waterfell Tweed, #6)
  • The Cold Case (Waterfell Tweed, #7)