Start by marking “Age of Night: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Age of Night: Books 1-3

Age of Night: Books 1-3

(Age of Night #1-3)

This set includes the three first volume of the Age of Night series, Kitty Cat, Pretty Kitten and Catnip.

Kitty Cat

Aisling has every reason in the world to like her life as it is: away from the shifter community. Tucked in her little corner of the world, she sees no reason to gets involved in the drama of the ever warring packs, until trouble knocks at her door.
Trouble
Published March 13th 2018 by Madam's Books

To ask other readers questions about Age of Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Age of Night

Ola Adamska
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
Kitty Cat
Shifters - I thought that nothing would surprise me on that topic, but I'm glad I was wrong! IT was a quick read full of backstory and emotions.
We start with vision but can IT be changed? What are they willing to do just to protect their pride?
Raygan - an Alpha that will make your legs shake, but due to his manly thinking mostly. And I would love to have his cat ;)
Aisling - lone shifter that has her own way but will she be able to find herself with Raygan and oth
Coco.V
May 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/14/2019)! 🎁
Susan Otto
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome stories about cat shifters

There are three stories about cat shifters finding their mates.

Kitty Cat is about Rygan or Rye is it tiger shifter of his own pride of mixed shifters. He also took in a baby who is a saber tooth tiger shifter. His mate is Aisling or Ace, who is a kitty cat shifter and a owner of a bakery. Wolves from Texas want to kill the child because she is half wolf/cat shifter hybrid and they believed in pure bloodlines. Will they be able to prevent this sensel
Erin Penn
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Three books in one box set.

Kitty Cat introduces the series. To protect his Pride, the Alpha male crosses into a loner female's territory. She removed the last invaders in a casket, will he be next or has she been a loner long enough? A pleasant start to the series. Basic paranormal romance.

The Baker and the Beta, otherwise known as Pretty Kitten. Can the Beta get some sweet time with the baker?

The Enforcer and the Eagle, otherwise known as Catnip. Both characters are def
Sarah Spelbring
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is a three "book" set from a series that has many more "books". I say "books" because these actually read are more like short stories from their length and word count. I like the plot ideas, the characters, and the genre, but I don't like the resolutions.

The resolutions are rushed, glossed over, and to a certain point, a "miracle". The first book ended very quickly, the build up was created over a few chapters, the ending took up a page. The second book had an outside source swoop in and s
Karen
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cats

This three book set is the beginning of a series that revolves around the Wyvern Pride in Oregon. It begins with Rygen, alpha, a saber tooth tiger, and his mate, Ace. The second book features the pride's Beta and his mate. And the third is about their head enforcer and his eagle shifter mate. I warmed to the series more with each book. The characters were likable, the action and suspense were solid enough to keep me engaged, and the final chapter sets up book four. I'm looking forward t
Mary A Browne
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Good Series

I thoroughly enjoyed this series of books, I think mainly because I'm a cat person and the titles drew me in. The stories are fantastic and a great deal of fun, especially Ace. The rest of the pride are big cats but her's is small. Don't let that fool you though, she's one major badass. The pride seems to reel from one crisis to the next but they manage to solve their problems with a little help.

I think anyone that likes cats, big or little, will enjoy these books immensely.
Smhlavelle
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall I enjoyed it

Overall I enjoyed it. I had a hard time in the beginning, getting into the story but about half way through the first book I enjoyed it. I like the switching perspectives, however since you weren't told who you were switching to sometimes I would have to reread to figure it who I was listening to. Also certain things were skipped and a couple of pages later you would get the past account which I found slightly annoying. Overall I enjoyed the series so far, a little dra
Autumn
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I am always on the hunt for a good romance and I especially like the shifter variety. I love even more that these shifters are cats. The best thing about May Sage's books it the amazing and strong women. You won't find any helpless damsels in her novels, or any Cinderella rewrites either. You will find sexy couples who meet each other on even terms and have stronger connections because of it. Thank you for writing the kind of romance novels every woman, and every man should read.
Ann Omasta
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So glad I bought these all together as a set because I devoured the books one right after the other! May Sage sucked me right in to each of the stories, and didn't let go. The world building in this series is phenomenal. The spicy, magnetic, and (dare-I-say) animalistic attraction between the main characters in each book is smokin' hot! If you like your books loaded with action, danger, and passion, check these out.
Gemma
A nice set of stories

I did enjoy each story as they were unique in different ways and I loved the characters although at some points I wanted much more. Each woman was a strong and powerful in their own ways and not easily pushed around and the Men we all sexy Alpha Males who looked out for their mates and protecting them from harm. But I wished they were longer and more story was put into them
Patty
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyable series

This was an enjoyable series. Although it isn’t a finished series, as there are more books to come, I will enjoy waiting for them and reading them. I typically do not like reading series books because it’s like movies that aren’t as good as the first. But with this series each brings a new aspect and a new joy. I like this Author as she has a wonderful imagination and it brings forth my imagination.
Amber
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shifter love..

Age of Night is about three shifters in a pride finding their mates when they least expect it. There is danger, intrigue, laughter and sex. I loved the banter between the characters and how smoothly the story flowed.

Looking
forward to each of the other characters getting their happily ever after!
Popcorn
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved all three books from the edge of night in the series. I can't wait to read the other books in the series. Action-packed, funny I'm just downright good writing and Imagination.
Wendy
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
My Opinion

I liked each one of these stories. Each of these couples were great To her and apart.They were developed and made you feel you knew them. The stories were multi layered. Romance,action, suspense and horror. I recommend this book.
Holly
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the Best Shifter Series Out

Love this series. Each book follows another couple but each is completely unique and engaging. Highly recommend this entire Age Of Night series. These three are a great start.
Hanlie Pienaar
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Age of night

This is a fantastic trio of books based on differences rather than similarities. A pride of cats accepting a variety of orphans which they defend at all costs. Mates just strengthen the entire dynamic. Riveting!
Karen
May 30, 2019 rated it liked it
A cross between cute kitty cat stories and steamy shifter romances.
Kitty Cat has Aisling and Raygan getting their Alphas together.
Pretty Kitten is the story of the Beta pair Duante and Clair human turned shifter.
Catnip is eagles and cats, Ava and Coveney, both betrayed by their own.
Jennifer Holzapfel
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading the first three novels in the series. The stories flow seamlessly from one book to the next. They should be read in order if purchased separately, so you know the cast of characters and their back stories.
Ashley Hedden
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Age of Night: Books One to Three was a great series by May Sage. It consisted of Kitty Cat, Pretty Kitten and Catnip. This book followed different members of a Pride. I absolutely fell in love with the characters and wanted the best for them no can’t wait to read more by May Sage.
Jeanette  Little
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cats

Enjoyed all three stories. The plots made since and each story short of flowed together. However, I thought the first book, "Kitty Cat" was written the best. Nothing deep here, but if you just want a little light reading on a quiet night, this set is it.
Candace
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the interaction between different sups and humans.
Kay Newnham
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story line

I enjoyed these books the characters were interesting and I was intrigued about the plot and story line Could not put it down

Barbara Dunbar
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cats and dogs etc.

Lots of action along with romance and rogues to contend with. These stories are captivating with good shifters and bad shifters in the mix.
Amanda Gibson
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Of course it’s amazing!

An amazing set! The characters are so alive and pull you through the story effortlessly-you won’t want to put the book down and will devour each one.
Alexis Long *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
first 3 books are so good. i love it
i couldnt stop listening to them on audible
five stars for sure
Kerry Messer
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read! Loved the new take on the shifter world.
Susan Foster
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I love shifter romances especially when the dominant males get their butts handed to them by their mates! These books are great!
Myra Wray
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again I have found a good book in this story. I found it hard to put it down until the end.
Angel
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Page turner

I couldn’t put it down I actually fell asleep reading this . First time in a long time that has happened . Highly recommend
Once Upon A Time, there was a little girl who just loved telling her own stories. Fast-forward about seventeen years? Not a lot of change, there.

My mother's collection of novels extends to three rooms, the stepfather who raised me writes awesome short stories: really, I didn't have a choice, I caught a bug.

I absolutely love writing, and I thought it was past time I shared some of my work.

Ri

Age of Night (6 books)
  • Kitty Cat (Age of Night, #1)
  • Pretty Kitten (Age of Night, #2)
  • Catnip (Age of Night, #3)
  • Cats and Dogs (Age of Night, #4)
  • Magic Pussy (Age of Night #5)
  • Hellcat (Age of Night #6)