Start by marking “Along with You” as Want to Read:
Along with You

Along with You

A wonderfully raw new novel by author Michelle Areaux that takes you on an emotional journey as you laugh, cry, and fall in love with the difficult side of being a teenager.

"People leave. People lie. People let go. That is how my world works."

Sixteen-year-old Blair has never had consistency in her life.
After a traumatic event that Blair's parents wanted to remain a secr
Published May 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Along with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Along with You

Cecily Wolfe
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blair is tired of moving, but her parents drag her from city to city in an effort to start over again and again, trying to make her become 'normal' and fit in with other teens. She misses her best friend Anna as the years have passed, but her parents don't want her to call Anna, pressuring her instead to make new friends and forget the past. She wishes she could forget the bullying she's suffered and the dark secret she hides, but it overshadows any hope she has for the future until she arrives ...more
Angie Flanagan
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I really enjoyed this book! First time reading this author! Yes this is more geared toward YA, but I still enjoyed it!! I loved the story of Blair, and Hunter! Blair has moved around a lot growing up, being bullied for being different, not making friends, and then she finally meets Grace and Hunter! This shows what true friendship is, and it should be and sticking up for your friends.
I would say that between chapters 1 and 2, I was a little confused as it went back but there was no prelude to i
Marissa Shortt
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good book to read! It is more created for young adults, but the message is for all ages. Blair is a girl who cannot seem to fit in and her family is struggling to find a way for her to make a new start in their new town. Making friends seems easy, but Blair is always concerned that her past will come back to haunt her. With her new friends and strength, she works toward building a better future for herself.

The main theme behind this book is the all too common bullying which is taking
Laila Viking
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very well written story that has a great storyline and plot. I was different from what I thought. It has a lot of heart in it. The author has again written a story that is captivating both in the use of words and the feelings of the characters.
Characters are well described and likeable. Blair could have been the neighbors daughter and because of that you almost feel you are there with the characters.

Blair moves a lot from place to place with her parents. They pressure her to be a normal teen a
Cynthia Carpenter
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blair has been moved from one place to the next and from one school to next. She is 16 and has no friends because of people making fun of and calling her names. When she moved to Shady Oaks her life starts to change and for the better. When she Hunter and Grace her life starts to look up and her parents are happy. Until one day when a cousins of Grace sends a message and her life sparils out and she finally realizes what her problem is. Will she be able to find away out of the dark and into the ...more
Deirdre Stokes
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was another great story by Michelle. When I first reading this book I just knew there had to be more to Blair story. I knew it couldn't just be a book about a girl whose family moves around alot because well they could. I loved Blair and hunter friendship in his book and Grace as well, I knew there was more to the story of her friend Anna. This story had me not wanting it to end but at the same time I just had to get to the bottom of all the things that I needed answers for.
Tanya
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will go through all the emotions while reading this powerful story. All she knows is lies, people leaving and letting go. Her family and her start moving around and she plays up even more but when she meets a boy. The boy is so different to her. Can he show her love is good? Follow their story

Scarolet Ellis
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Along with You by Michelle Areaux is a wonderful start. This is a wonderful story to read I am so glad I read this story it is a wonderful young adult roamance, I highly recommend to everyone.

Faye
Kim hansen
Joey Ross
James  Robert
Jun 02, 2018
Michelle Areaux is a wife, mother, and seventh grade Language Arts teacher.

She earned her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Kentucky and a Master’s degree in Literacy from Asbury University.