Start by marking “Dirty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #1)

Dirty

(Dirty Nasty Freaks #1)

Face of an angel.
Body of a god.
And a mouth so dirty he could make the devil blush

ebook, 1st Edition
Published March 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dirty, please sign up.
Lana Thomas It is the beging of a series and ending in a cliffhanger. Yes of all the books I read and I read at least one a day this one is my fav. It awesome and…moreIt is the beging of a series and ending in a cliffhanger. Yes of all the books I read and I read at least one a day this one is my fav. It awesome and not too dark as in people messed up in the head. Fix in my ideal man. You would be abusing yourself if you don’t read this book. It is the chicken soup for the romantic novel / kinky hit man/falling in love soul. He the bad guy and the good guy. So Jason statum.(less)

Start your review of Dirty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #1)
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. Im actually speechless right now, its taken me so damn long just to form these sentences because WHAT THE FUCK just happened?!?

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

Seriously, Im in absolute awe of Callie and her work, every time I read a new book of hers Im sure it cant outdo the last one but Im always left eating my words because they ALWAYS are. Dirty is everything the title says with a whole lot of sexiness and equal amounts of insanity. Ok, so a little about the
 Tania
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bless me father for I have sinned!!!
Dirty is exactly that Dirty, but oh so hot!!

Sera is stranded in Liberty Fields for a night as the roads have been blocked off due to severe storms.

She needs to be at her sister's wedding in two days so she's stressing out.
At the motel she meets

Felix AKA Fix while waiting someone to attend to the motel.
Fix is a Sinfully, sexy, arrogant prick who knows he's God's gift to women.
When the two are forced to share a room things get interesting.

The chemistry
Liz
★4.5★
"I want to go down on you."
description

Dirty, a new dark contemporary romance, by Callie Hart is an explosive read with complex characters, a gripping plot, and a sensual hero that does not stop! This first book in the Dirty Nasty Freaks is gripping and explosive!

description
"I know I'm good with my tongue, by the way. I could lick and suck and tease your clit. I could lave at it until you came, and then I could lick you some more."
Sera Lafferty is a spunky, successful businesswoman who is traveling to her
Jen
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dude...I mean I'm not even surprised, because I love EVERYTHING Callie Hart puts out, but damn...

I hate to sound like that basic broad who can't even, but I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW! I think somewhere in my mind I forgot this wasn't a stand alone, because there I was at 30 minutes left in the book going, "Nope, something catastrophic hasn't happened to them yet.....OMG this isn't going to end on a high note...OMG is this going to be a cliff hanger?!!! F$%#!! It is going to have a cliff hanger!" Just
CC
4.5 Stars!

Sera Lafferty is an entrepreneur living in Seattle. While driving cross-country to attend her sisters wedding, inclement weather causes Sera to spend the night in small country town. When she tries to adjust to the unexpected delay, she doesnt expect the additional distraction of a handsome man in black.

There was something about him that made me feel very small. He was raw, untapped power, a storm trapped inside a bottle, and I got the feeling he raged day and night, no matter way.

Snow
the BLURB...

the BLURB alone...held my panties in a twist...metaforically

BUT HAWT DAMN...the BLURB alone....made me just...

fuck me...I'm IN

Well, well, well...

What Callie Hart did here was maestrally plotting...yeah, she brought in two unlikely characters, a hitman/ex-priest, Felix 'Fix' Marcosa and a strong willed business woman/domestic abuse survivor, Sera Lafferty into the mix, peppered it up with raw sexual heat and carnal desire ...with dirty talk to spice it all up...then she threw a
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

[le yum!] READING ASAP!

Book 1 in series.
Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Face of an angel.
Body of a god.
And a mouth so dirty he could make the devil blush
Fix Marcosas time can be bought with money, but he isnt selling sex. Murderers, rapists, criminals: if youre on the wrong side of Fixs moral code, youre in trouble. The kind of trouble that winds up getting you killed. As a hitman for hire, Fix is no stranger to violence. Hes merciless. Relentless. A true savage, down to the roots of his
Sabrina
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I CANT EVEN WITH THE END.

Sexual Tension Alert⚠

Damn, this book was so good!
And the plot twist at the end, literally the last 3 pages, I didnt see it coming.
Shit, I need the sequel.

Every time Fix said anything I was like

Sara is so strong, complex and awesome.
She was beginning to look like a woman who really would tear a guys dick off for climbing into bed with her

Both of them have their own personal hell. And I really like how they deal with it and I cant wait to see more of it in the sequel.
Coco.V
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To say I love this author is a gross understatement. Callie Heart has ingrained herself onto my top authors list with her first series, Blood & Roses. Dirty was amazingly gripping with intrigue and sexual heat! I was enthralled and absolutely grasped by this story from start to finish. Loved Sera and Felix/Fix like crazy and they truly were a powerhouse couple made in heaven! This brand new series is going to be a hit I can tell!
Jen
Dang it! A cliffy! I suspected I was gonna get hit with one!!! Also the cliffy shocker I had suspected earlier on in the book! Even though I suspected what was going to come out... I loved the last 40% of the story! The sex between Sera and Fix was sooo friggen hot! Im telling you, the scene where they screwed by the tree was intense!!! It has been awhile since Ive read a scene that was captivating like this one!!!

My biggest complaint with this story was that it was very slow for the first 60%.
Olga therebelreader
"He was Pandora's box, and I knew opening him was a bad idea. I wanted to know his secrets, though. I wanted to learn everything about him."

Such a great book that I just couldnt put down! It is action packed, exciting, sexy, full of suspense, the perfect mix! Throughout the entire book, I found myself feeling as if I was being injected with small outbursts of adrenaline. The chemistry, heat, and tension was off the charts!
If you're looking for a novel that has a strong heroine, dirty talk,
DW
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fix Marcosa just got bumped up to my number one. I could read about this man for hours and never get bored. Holy smokes, Fix is all kinds of sexy AND dangerous. Perfect combination.

Sera is pretty badass herself. I loved her personality. She wasnt afraid of Fix. The fire between these two was crazy hot.

I will be sitting here waiting for book two. Hoping its soon!!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Wow! Callie Hart's novels are always intense, explosive and so sexy. The minute I read the blurb to Dirty I knew I had to read it. Sera and Fix were steamy, hot AF and had the most fiery banter! I could not get enough of them!

Sera Lafferty is having a bad day. After roadblock after roadblock trying to get to her to her little sister's wedding she is now forced to share the only hotel room with the tall, dark, gorgeous and mysterious Felix "Fix" Marcosa. The results: a drunken night of passion
Mimiorphee
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
Callie did it again!!! I'm so excited about DIRTY!!! That new series is going to be epic!
Mark my words, because if you know me, you know that there is only one bbf for me and it's Zeth Mayfair, but Fix  might dethrone him!!!

Seriously, every woman needs a fix of FIX...Is he perfect? Absolutely ....not. He is arrogant, dominating, and... oh, little detail, lethal. But he totally found his match in Sera, feisty, in control, fierce Sera.

So when they collide, wow, hang on tight because it's
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Its been a while since Ive read anything from Callie Hart and I realized once I started this book how much Ive missed her writing. I fell so deeply in love with her Blood & Roses series (yummy Zeth) and knew from there I was a goner. I became a devout fan and I wouldnt change a thing. Getting my hands on Dirty only confirmed why I think this woman is incredibly talented. I honestly didnt think shed create anyone who could test the caliber of Zeths character, but Fix is definitely giving it ...more
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Callie Hart is really one of the greatest dark romance writers. Ever.

I don't know how she does it, but she makes it work every time without fail. Dirty isn't as action-packed or as dark as her well-known Blood & Roses series, but it still packs a serious punch on darkness, grittiness and romance. I'm still so speechless after that read. And I'm even more speechless after Dirty.

Ive tasted your ecstasy. Ive tasted your anger. I wanted to know what your fear tasted like.

Meet Felix 'Fix'
Shannon Moore
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
So.... I didnt know that this was going to be a series? So I just stalked the authors page and apparently there will be books 2 and 3 as well?

*everything is a question because Im now questioning everything*

Because HOLY MOTHER, I didnt expect that ending. Cliffhangers dont usually get me anymore but I want to sink my teeth into the rest of this story NOW. Like right effing meow.

Really liked the beginning, it was fast, it was dirty, it was addicting and it was intense. Couldnt devour it fast
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit This book was phenomenal. As soon as I started reading there was no way I would put it down until I was finished. The title is perfect, Fix is a dirty mouth sexy hit man who has no filter. Fix & Sera shouldnt be together but somehow they cant stay away. When secrets are revealed, everything changes. The ending OMG I need the next book ASAP, I need to know wtf is going too happen next. A brilliant twisted 5 Star read that everyone must read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog
Shelves: arc
Callie Hart sure knows how to write about a super hot guy and a sassy woman.
Felix is one Dirty mouthed, smooth as silk, cocky, self assured man and boy is he a killer.
Sera on the other hand is reserved, keeping her secrets close to her chest but when Felix gets her to lower her walls and let him in they are explosive together. The sex scenes are off the charts and will make you all hot and bothered.
Major cliffs but I had it figured out early on but it didn't take it away from the story.
K
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! This book was smokin!!! It captured my attention from the very first page and held it until the very end! Off to read the next one!
Anne Milne
Vickie
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Callie Hart sucked me in with this book. A sexy, dirty talking hitman is always my weakness and Felix won me over within seconds of meeting him.

Sera is on her way to her sisters wedding when she gets stuck in a storm and has no choice but to find a hotel for the night. When a gorgeous stranger arrives also looking for a room, the sparks start flying between them and the bickering soon starts. Of course theres only one room but with her and Felix both wanting it, theyre left with
Melissa Christenson
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow Callie Hart I want the next book like yesterday!!! This is a story about a hitman who doesn't sugar coat things,and a tough as nails no nonsense woman, with scars of her own. They meet by chance when there's a horrible storm they are both stuck in and end up having to share a room. She knows she needs to stay away from him but can she and does she even want to is the question? Hold on to your hats ladies and gents because this book is a non-stop ride. I laughed and wanted to throat ...more
Natalia
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So this is more of 3,5 star rather a 4 star.

h - Sera is a great h, not a frail flower, gives hard has she get's!! Had a trouble childhood with an abusive father but when she was 20 and her sister 18 they just left, made a life for herself payed for her colleague and now at 27 has her own little business going!!!
Really liked her... Not a virgin and was sexually "free" of guilt or self-shaming for jumping a guy she just met.

The problem was the H
Felix or Fix Marcosa, hitman with a conscience!!!
AJ
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He was raw, untapped power, a storm trapped inside a bottle, and I got the feeling he raged day and night, no matter what. It felt unsafe being so close to him, like I was being drawn closer and closer against my will, and no matter how hard I tried to resist him, I just couldnt.

4.5 stars!

Im a big Callie Hart fan, and she has delivered a great story that is dark and deliciously dirty, but also unexpectedly funny. I was hooked from the very beginning as we are introduced to her latest
~ Cariad ~
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!
OUTFUCKINSTANDING!!!
Oh my God!
Fix is without a doubt my new favourite, filthy mouthed, ridiculously hot, hit man...ex priest!!!

You have a very high opinion of yourself, Fix.
I grinned back at her, flashing her my teeth. Of course I do. Im really fucking awesome.

Yes, you are!! Bloody hell, I can't wait for book 2!

PRE-REVIEW:
Ooh fuck!!
...'a mouth so dirty he could make the devil blush'

Ummm...SOLD!!!
(please be true!!)
Julie Shaw
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow.........JUST wow!!!! Callie has outdone herself! I was given an arc for an honest review.

Every book I read I think cant possibly be better, but this one, OMG.....I 💕💕 it so much. Fix and Sera have chemistry that can only be compared to Zee and Sloane. The banter between them just flows so smoothly. I was laughing with all the snarky comebacks and just the NO filter filthy talk from Fix....damn!

He is definitely on the dark side but once you find out why, you cant help but get why hes like
Laura Lee
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm late to the party reading this series. But after finishing this one... I have determined I need a "Fix" stat!!!

Sera Lafferty is a survivor. Leaving home with her younger sister as soon as they could, they vowed to start over and never look at their father again. Living in Seattle now and a successful business owner, Sera is on a road trip to her sister's wedding.

When horrible storms prevent her from driving any further, she takes shelter in a motel.

Felix 'Fix' Marcosa is an assassin, just
Andrea
ARC provided for review

I went into this book blind I didnt know anything about it BUT I have read other Callie books before and I loved them.

Dirty didnt disappoint. The story was raw, gritty and hot - classic Callie style! But thats not to say there wasnt a great story, too.
Felix is confident, knows what he wants and he takes ithes selfish in a way. Sera isnt your typical delicate heroin. She has been through things, has a past, and is strong both physically and in character.
If you enjoyed
April Symes
Sweet Mother of God, this book is incredible. It is filled with rich detail, a lot of sexiness, and this intensity that will have you devouring this book from the start. Dirty is everything the title says so get ready for explosive action that takes place. I dont want to give any spoilers away but just know after reading this and the epic cliffhanger that takes place, you will be left fighting a book hangover. Sera and Felix as the main characters will have you needing more of their love story ...more

• I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Vicious Prince (Violent Kingdom, #1)
  • Confess (Sin City Salvation, #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • El Malo
  • Church (Church, #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • Mr. Masters

Dirty Nasty Freaks (3 books)
  • Nasty (Dirty Nasty Freaks #2)
  • Freaks (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #3)