Start by marking “Martinis & Moonlight (Country Road #3)” as Want to Read:
Martinis & Moonlight (Country Road #3)

Martinis & Moonlight

(Country Road #3)

There is an alternate cover edition for this ASIN here.

Minnesota “Minnie” Walker has worked hard for the life she has – a close knit family, successful career, and long-term relationship. When a tragedy strikes, Minnie sacrifices everything to be there for her family. Never expecting a move to the small town of Lexington would change the course of her future, Minnie finds
Published March 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published June 28th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Martinis & Moonlight, please sign up.
Andrea It will be available in both print and ebook! I just finished proofing the paperback and it's beautiful!

Courtney
Jun 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Martinis and Moonlight is part of a series, but this book can definitely be read as a standalone in the series. Characters and couples from previous books are mentioned in this book but it doesn't deter from this story or confuse you at all.

I hate saying this but I did not enjoy this one as much as the others. It was a really slow start and just when things were getting good, I felt like everything sort of stalled and then all of a sudden everything is great and then the books ends. Yea, was not
Misty
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm just not sure Andrea could write better characters. I love all the people in the series! The guys are hot, the girls are full of sass and everyone in between has such a huge role that you can't help but love them too.

This book starts out heavy. Holy wow. Minnie takes on a huge responsibility to help her sister Dakota out. Their family was rocked to the core once and then again a few months later but Minnie stepping up to the plate without a second thought shows just how much her family mean
Serena
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER STARS!!!

Another fantastic love story from Andrea Johnston!

Owen and Minnie's slow burn story had me squirming in my seat. Damn! I just wanted them to get it on already! Seriously. The sexual tension was off the charts!!! I could feel it burning me from the pages. But when they did get it on...OH YEAHHHH. It was hella hot!!!

I loved the sense of family in this story. Not just blood family but friends as well. Absolutely loved that banter between the guys and the girls! It
Cassidy
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this might be my favorite Country Road book. I enjoyed every minute of it. Martinis and Moonlight is the third book in the Country Road series, it can be read as a standalone.

I love Minnie. She is all about her family and isn't afraid to make sacrifices for them. I enjoyed seeing her come out of her shell and uncover her true self. Minnie is a bookworm. I love how it was shown throughout the book.

Owen is doing the best he can, but he has major momma issues. He is shown as an authentic
Mandy
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh this was SO GOOD! Owen isn't just Hot, he is a pretty amazing guy. Minnie.....I Love how awesome she is. She's a great character. And little Ari is freaking adorable!! All around amazing book. But c'mon, Andrea knows how to write and she does it SO well. Another lovely book to add to my bookshelf 💙
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Martinis & Moonlight is the third book in the ‘Country Road Series’ by Andrea Johnston, and tells the story of Owen and Minnie. Both are side-characters from the previous books in the series, and I was curious for their own story, especially Minnie’s. Although I wanted to slap a certain person a few times, I’ve enjoyed Martinis & Moonlight very much.
“My heart is racing and my breath is ragged. I’d love to say it’s from seeing my life flash before my eyes. Or, from the fear and embarrass
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Martinis & Moonlight is the 3rd book in the Country Road series. This series follows four men and the four incredible women who steal their hearts. And I say steal because none of these bachelors saw these ladies coming. M&M is Owen's story, and he definitely didn't see Minnie coming. Nor did she see him coming.

Andrea had me hooked from the first few paragraphs of the prologue. This one was so much more emotional and deeper to me than Whiskey & Honey (Book 1, Ben & Piper's story
Bff Book Blog
I must begin by confessing that I am a Beta reader for Andrea Johnston. I had a chance to read Minnie and Owen way before the rest of you get that pleasure! Believe me, this is not a book that romance lovers want to miss out on.

Minnie has stepped up to the plate! She has stepped in to fill a critical role in her family at her own personal expense. She is temporarily taking care of her two nieces. When she takes a job working for Jamison and his construction company she's immediately welcomed int
S.L. Scott
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Martinis & Moonlight has left me with a smile that returns with each memory of this wonderful story. There’s something so special about Andrea Johnston’s books that leave me grinning like a loon. This book is no different—from lighthearted antics when the girls are together to banter that turns into fanning myself moments with Owen. I giggle one moment over a round of tequila shots with Ashton and Piper and then feel sassy and sexy when alone with the hero before I remember Oh wait, I’m not ...more
Natasha
Oh my goodness Owen and Minnie are some of the most relate able couples in the romance book world.

Minnie is needing to finally be back to herself and helping her sister out in a time of need is what she needed to jump start that. Owen is about having fun, he just wasn't expecting to find it from their new office manager. This is such a great slow burn and I can't wait for more in this series.

Go to my YouTube page A Day With Ethel to see the rest of my review.
Marisol Scott
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It feels like I have been waiting for this book FOREVER but really it was just a couple of months. I guess that's what happens when you become attached to characters.I first met Owen and Minnie in Tequila and Tailgates. From the first interaction they had, I needed to know where their story was going. I was not disapointed. The tension was off the charts from start to finish.
Andrea touched my heart with a story full of romance and love in all facets. What touched me most to see was the unconditi
ToniAnn Papa
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Andrea out does herself with every book I read. You meet Owen and Minnie in Tequila and Tailgates, and you just knew the story between them was going to be a interesting, fun, emotional ride. Owen is a pretty awesome and stand up guy, a little different than I saw him in book 1&2 of the series. I would have called him shallow, now, a gorgeous sweetheart! Minnie is a sweet girl who is willing to do anything for her family. But after her breakup, just wants to have some fun. Can she manage sma ...more
Lora
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Andrea Johnston's books. The previous two in this series were great and this is better. Andrea does a great job of getting into Owen's head. This is a really lovely story about new friendships, love, and what a family does for each other. I laughed, I cried, and I cheered them on. This book really shows that Andrea has such a range that she can hit, she follows the tropes of romance but then just adds in this depths you don't get from a lot of novels in this genre. I loved it!!!
Shawn
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed getting to know Owen and Minnie. In the book 1 & 2 Owen seemed shallow. However, he has depths that I didn't expect and loved. I felt connected to Minnie on a few levels. It made for a great read!

The kids are freaking adorable and fun to interact with.

I also loved Owen's appreciation of clothing.

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for making this story relatable. It felt like a Hallmark movie*I love Hallmark movies* You brought them to life in a very real way!
Amanda Hinkle O'Hara
I absolutely love Andrea. She just keeps getting better and better. I read this book in one day, I couldn't put it down. She can always make me feel joy, love and sadness. She's an amazing story teller and I'm always eagerly awaiting her next book.
Tina Todd shobe
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 in the Country Road Series but can easily be stand alone. In fact I had not read the previous 2 books prior to reading this one and absolutely had no trouble getting pulled into this book.

Minnie is the definition of giving it all for your family. She steps in to take care of her nieces while her sister is recovering in a rehab center. In the process she moves them into a different town, loses her own relationship (which I don't consider was much of a loss) and takes a leave of abs
Johnaka
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Martinis & Moonlight by Andrea Johnston
"Accidental relationship, 5 stars"

Minnesota (Minnie) just got out of a long term relationship. She firmly thinks she doesn't need a man. All she wants to do is take care of her nieces while her sister is away and settle into the new life she found for them. She finds she loves her job which is way more low key then what she was doing, making legitimate friends, and life is good. Except for one small hiccup, Owen. He's everything she has never gone for i
Megan | A Page to Turn
This is the best Country Road book yet! I loved seeing Owen and Minnie figure out their feelings for each other so organically! It's almost like watching a tv show or a hallmark movie series, where we get to catch up on the lives of all the people that we have fallen for since book one! It's so great to see Owen so happy and grounded! This is the third book in a series, but can also be read as a standalone, each book semi-focuses on one couple in a group of friends from a small town called Lexin ...more
Nightbird Novels
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

In the aftermath of a family tragedy, Minnesota Walker changes her life completely to take care of her two young nieces. Starting over in a new town, she gets a job working for a local construction company.

Owen Butler has a run in with Minnie and he can't get her out of his mind. He can't understand why someone so icy would get him so hot...

When Owen and Minnie decide to become tentative friends instead of avoiding each other, their attraction is about to reach a boiling point. But one
Kathryn Linke
4.5 Stars

Martinis & Moonlight is the third title in the Country Road series, and although it can be read as a standalone, it features crossover of characters and timeline from the previous title Tequilas & Tailgates.

I found both Owen and Minnie's characters to be incredibly endearing. Minnie is the perfect blend of sweet and sassy. She is a relate-able character, who you can't help but admire when you discover her love of family and the sacrifices she has made to put family first.

I was
Konny
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Martinis and Moonlight by Andrea Johnston is the third book in the Country Road Series.
Meet Minnie - Minnesota Walker. Shes fresh out of a long term relationship and raises her nieces while her sister is away.
After a move and a new job, she wants to start over. Everything is peachy, only one man she cant get out of her head.
Owen Butler, player extraordinaire. Hes foreman in Miniies new place of employment.
Owen is full of self-esteem, doesnt do relationships and never love, like never ever.
But th
Cindy M. Green
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Martinis and Moonlight was the first book I’ve read by Andrea Johnston and I was not disappointed with the great chemistry between Minnie (Minnesota) and Owen. This is the third book in her Country Road Series, please note that I didn’t feel lost or confused because I didn’t read the first two installments.

I really loved Minnie’s character. Her selflessness where her family is concerned was so inspiring. The way she basically put her life on hold to help her sister and nieces was beautiful. It w
Teri
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
His reputation preceded him Whether he earned that rep or not it was all his. After all she had left and all she had on her plate the last thing she needed was a serious relationship. Neither one of them wanted anything more and the story is awesome as we walk along with them as they find their place. With friends like they have it wont take long. A wonderful funny emotional read that this author is always so good about providing. A little taste of life with some realism tucked in for good measu ...more
Sara
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars!

I love this series about small town love.

Minnie is new in town and has her plate full with her new job at the construction company and taking care of her sister's two kids while her sister is away. Owen Butler is the current town manwhore. He doesn't believe in love and prefers hookups. They meet through work and there is an instant attraction, but things stand in their way--mostly they stand in their own way.

I enjoyed the book. It was a nice, slow burn kind of romance. The MCs both h
Marika
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am enjoying this series so much and I am so glad cause I found a new to me author that is all kind of awesome;)
This is the story of Minnie and Owen.
Minnie is so great. She left everything behind to move and help her family. She isn't afraid to make sacrifices, especially for her family.
That's ehen she meets Owen, a fine man indeed, and I am not only talking about his looks. There is just something about him.
Needless to say, neither are on a relationship seeking path, yet the attraction and th
Heather
Shelves: 2017
I fell in love with Minnie and her drive to put others before herself. Once things are going well her family suggests she try getting out there and being social. I can totally relate to her life and not wanting to do anything after how her days go. Sometimes vegging out with a great book and a glass of wine is where it's at.
Owen's outlook on love broke my heart. When your heart has been shattered by the most important people in life it's tough to have a positive outlook. One day things change a
Pamela Greving
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am going to start out by saying this is my first book by Andrea Johnston. That means that I haven't read the other 2 books in the A Country Road series.

I couldn't find one thing not to love about this book. I loved the characters so much. I loved the humor Andrea Johnston could add in to make a silver lining for the tragedy Dakota had suffered. Owen was a douche at first, but then he kind of grew on me and redeemed himself. Minnie and her comments about the things moms/single moms have to do m
Rachael
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andrea Johnston has once again outdone herself. Minnie is a strong lead character and Owen, at the surface, is her total opposite. What they have in common is the ability to love whole-heartedly and give themselves whole-heartedly, although Owen needed some convincing. I love how well Andrea writes small-town romances, and the steamy scenes make your heart race with passion, but there's a lot of sweetness there as well. Andrea has a talent for building the relationships of her two main character ...more
Taylor Freeman
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 5 Stars
I love Minnie! She is such a strong and caring woman! She sacrificed so much for her family and it made me love her sooo much more!
Owen is panty dropping hot. And not regular hot, but H-A-W-T, kind of hot. There's mention of kicking his abs in the book, and it's not far off. Lmao!

Johnston wrote this book specifically to lead me on until the very end. I totally know she did it on purpose. She's evil like that. But she's also so, so good!

Okay Johnston, I'm ready for my next book.
Lexy
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**4.5 Stars**

Oh, how I love this series! Andrea Johnston brings us book 3 in the Country Road series and it was perfect. I love everything about the titles in this series, they are so fitting for the characters and Martini's & Moonlight was no exception.

Owen and Minnie's book was amazing. You saw bits and pieces of them in Tequila and Tailgates and I knew their story was going to good, I just didn't realize how good. The chemistry between these two is off the charts and watching them figure
  • Switch Stance (Charitable Endeavors, #1)
  • Book Boyfriend
  • We Are the Stars
  • I Don't Regret You
  • Chasing Castles (Finding Focus, #2)
  • Anywhere But Here (Anywhere, #1)
  • Feels Like Home
  • Mistletoe Magic
  • Love Wasted
  • Start Over (Start Again #2)
  • The Sweetness of Life
  • The Art of Us
  • Soldier's Heart (Wounded Love #2)
  • Inevitable Love (Navy Love #1)
  • Reft
  • Deception : Secret Baby Romance, Second Chance
  • Troubles (Beekman Hills, #1)
  • Waiting to Fall (The Waiting Duet: Book 2)
Andrea Johnston spent her childhood with her nose in a book and a pen to paper. An avid people watcher, her mind is full of stories that yearn to be told. A fan of angsty romance with a happy ending, super sexy erotica and a good mystery, Andrea can always be found with her Kindle nearby fully charged.

Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner

Country Road (4 books)
  • Whiskey & Honey (Country Road #1)
  • Tequila & Tailgates (Country Road #2)
  • Bourbon & Bonfires (Country Road #4)