Start by marking “Foolish Temptations (The Barrington Billionaires, #7)” as Want to Read:
Foolish Temptations (The Barrington Billionaires, #7)

Foolish Temptations

(The Barrington Billionaires #7)

Aden went from rags to riches after spontaneously helping a wealthy stranger in a bar fight. Now with a prominent job at West Oil he’s been given a task that seems well outside his job description. But traveling to Ireland on the company dime can certainly have its perks. That is until he realizes who his travel companion will be.

Maribel is often overlooked. A kind soul wi
Published June 12th 2018 by Danielle Stewart

To ask other readers questions about Foolish Temptations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Foolish Temptations

Mayas
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
So much more

“Wake up next to me every morning. Let me kiss you every day. Then the what ifs won’t matter.”

This book was about pure love. Regardless if it was scandalized, hidden, forbidden, wanted, deserved, or cherished. It was deep in history, truths, blind eye, and deceit. Closure, truths, discovery, and friendship. This book was Romeo and Juliet past and present. About not giving up and opening doors forever closed. About the mystery of the untold.

Danielle made this book...... THAT. So many
Shirley
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow another great read

Wow another great read from Danielle. Aden and Maribel's story is an adventure on its own as well as to the past when trying to find Junie's fathers family takes them to right the wrongs of history an faith when lies grow so big whole towns become involved. This was a story for to people who try to figure out how to work with each other when things happen that has hurt them both this journey heals them both as well as the past. You also get to meet Kenan a chef from the ho
Carolyn Strong
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining suspenseful feel-good story

It’s been awhile since I read the sixth book in this series. As with the other books, this one had great plot twists and turns, with enough suspense and surprises to keep me turning the pages. I truly didn’t see the ending coming at all. Now I’m set to read books 8 and 9.
debbie
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent resd

I love that they figured out the mystery and cleared the dads name of murder and that everything turned out the way it should. I enjoyed the whole series
Michelle
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved it especially the mystery in this one and boy they stumbled upon a doozy.
Aiden finally realized a few things and I'm happy that he wasn't to late to win her back.
Linda Zelinsky
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting story line that keeps the reader guessing who and why. I enjoyed this book and the story line.
Toi
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok Read

Hugo sends Aden and Maribel to Ireland to plan his wedding - boy do they find all sorts of exciting things along with the love they have for one another.
Deb
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A GREAT STORY. HAS MANY SURPRISES WITH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING. LOVE THIS COMBINED SERIES!!!
Julie Funn
Jan 30, 2019
Andrea Wilkins
Jun 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Writing is a way to make a lot of different people do exactly what you want them to do. When I can’t get my toddler to listen to me, I turn to my characters. They always cooperate!

I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina with my husband and seven year old son. I have perfected the ability to write in a noisy house and create story lines while folding laundry.

Ten Things to know about me:

1. I

The Barrington Billionaires (9 books)
  • Fierce Love (The Barrington Billionaires, #1)
  • Wild Eyes (Barrington Billionaires, #2)
  • Crazy Nights (The Barrington Billionaires, #3)
  • Loyal Hearts (The Barrington Billionaires, #4)
  • Untamed Devotion (The Barrington Billionaires, #5)
  • Stormy Attraction (The Barrington Billionaires, #6)
  • Surprising Destiny (The Barrington Billionaires, #8)
  • Lovely Dreams (Barrington Billionaires, #9)