Start by marking “Exordia” as Want to Read:
Exordia

Exordia

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Sacrifices must be made.

On a desert planet, all citizens must cooperate to survive. The scientific organization, Pallagen, protects the colony city of Exordia--whether they want it or not.

Rebels must be broken.

Ex-Pallagen researcher Lena Ward isn’t going down without a fight. Her team of Exordia rejects is ready to pierce Pallagen’s benevolent exterior and expose the trut
Published April 12th 2018 by Uncommon Universes Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Exordia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exordia

Kara
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: got-review-copy
I took one look at this cover and knew I had to read it, I didn't expect to love it as I did, WOW! From the first page I was hooked to the story, it's FILLED with heart and character driven..my FAVORITE type of spec/sci fi book! It reminded me of the movies Divergent and The Island, but it's an even better story with incredible world building and characters that are easy to love. God is also mentioned, but He is known as the Revelator, which I thought was so clever.

I loved Dani immediately, she
Sarah Bowen
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Excellent! Fast paced, good characters, and unpredictable. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good adventure.
K.M. Carroll
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Goodness, this was a good book. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. But characters with snark and chemistry are just the best. There's also a plot twist in the middle that threw me completely for a loop. Great read!
C.O. Bonham
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exordia by Sarah E. Ott, is an intriguing Sci-fi novel. The setting is astounding, a desert planet with blue sand. Exordia is the terraformed portion of that planet. It's divided into at least seven sections called cities, each with their own unique atmosphere.

There are two elements that really bring this novel to life.

The first is Lena, she assembles a team to fight the corporate giant known a Pallagen. A scientific company that believes they can take any citizen to use as their lab rats.

The
Sarah White
Apr 04, 2018
E.B. Dawson
I'm going to mark this as DNF.

The premise for the story is interesting: a scientist trying to take down the evil corporation she used to work for because she found out they were experimenting on people. I felt the first couple of chapters were pretty strong. But things seemed to deteriorate after that.

The worldbuilding is really muddled and confusing. At almost halfway I was just starting to get an idea of this world, how it is laid out, and how it works. There are 7 cities (why? who knows). I
Susie Dos Santos