Start by marking “Hidden (McKenzie Ridge, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden (McKenzie Ridge, #2)

Hidden

(McKenzie Ridge #2)

Firefighter Colton Sparks is beautiful, brawny, and lonely? Colton, a die-hard romantic, is looking for a Hallmark worthy happily ever after, but finding Mrs. Right has been as fruitful as playing the lottery. It’s no secret that he dreams of white picket fences, finding love, and having a family. He has the white picket fence, he just needs her.

He’s every woman’s dream;
Published June 30th 2016 (first published June 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden

Start your review of Hidden (McKenzie Ridge, #2)
Pam
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden is Stephanie's second book in the McKenzie Ridge series & her second published book. Colton is a firefighter & is hot, sexy & determined. One way or another, he is going to get to know Megan, even if only as friends. Megan has only been in town for a few months but loves the town. No one knows what brought her into town but they all like her even though they sense she has secrets.

It really feels like Stephanie is a seasoned, established author rather than just publishing her second book.
Lucy Berson
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC given for honest review

This was the 2nd book in the McKenzie Ridge Series. I was looking forward to this book as soon as I finished Rescued. I was not disappointed!!!! I fell in love immediately with Colton Sparks from the beginning. I absolutely love how this entire town of very close friends always comes together. You fall I love right along with Colton and Megan.

I am looking forward to see where Blake and Jessie end up!!!!!!

Well done Stephanie St. Klaire, looking forward to see who is n
Mel
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it......

This is book 2 in the McKenzie Ridge series and follows the story of Colton and Megan.

Colton Sparks is one of the towns firefighters and is easy on the eyes. He has a heart of gold and a protective streak a mile long. When he meets Megan and her nephew Jax protection is high on his list, along with getting to know the gorgeous neighbour and her adorable nephew.

Megan is new to town, only been here a few months, and is still trying to find her place. Meeting Colton, the gorgeous fire
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden is the second novel in the McKenzie Ridge series written by Stephanie St. Klaire. Rescued was the first novel in the series which was amazing, but Hidden is even better. I don’t know if it is because as a reader we have met many of the characters and fallen in love with them already, but I absolutely loved Hidden. Colton is such a hot man with a sensitive side that speaks to every woman. There is just enough mystery to keep the readers interested as well. While being the second book in th ...more
Lola Kyle
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I received an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

This gift of gab. That's how the writer describes her talent. I agree. The playful banter and the ability to relate to the characters she's shared with us has been a breathe of fresh air. Granted I did have a hard time thinking that anyone one man is that perfect. I have relished in the fact that in this world it did exist. Even more impressed with the plot and the fact that there was no insta love. This author has
Elisa
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sizzling, Sexy, Spectacular, Sweet, Seduction and a wonderful story to.

Colton and Megan

The first time he saw her, he new she was the one, he also new he would wait forever for her.

I think what I love most about Stephanie's books it's not just the happy endings it's so much more, these stories are written with heart, the love between everyone in McKenzie Ridge is pure and unconditional, no matter what, they take care of their own and that's something special, what's more the author makes you beli
Sallie
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.
You get a glimpse at the end of the first book of the chance encounter of Colton and Megan. In book two see very quickly that Megan is hiding something huge. She's taking care of her nephew after losing her sister. You got to admire her for that even if you want to smack some sense in her for keeping Colton at an arm's length. She fights him off at every turn but Colton is one hot firefighter determined to get the girl. It's full of suspense a
Jill
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second in the series. This story deals with Colton and Megan. Colton is one of the firefighters and longing to find the one he is meant to be with. Megan is his neighbor whom he rescues one night and brings home to his cast of animal characters. she isn't too sure of his animals. she fights her feelings for Colton (first female I wanted to knock upside the head). Megan has secrets and doesn't want to put Colton or the friends (who have become family) lives at risk. This is a great fo ...more
Pamela Johnson
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest review. This is the second book of five about McKenzie Ridge and is as romantic as the first. This books highlights the romance of Colton and Megan and has everything you could want to read about in a book. Great job Stephanie St, Klaire, you rock McKenzie Ridge. Can not wait for the next books in this series.
Wendy Hodges
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review Hidden by Stephanie StKlaire

started 21/06/16
finished 22/06/16

Arc copy for an honest review.

I love this group of amazing characters, all working in Fire, Police or Ambulance departments. Linked together through work, friendship and community. They are loyal and loving, supportive of each other and those around them. Each have their strengths and insecurities, problems or difficulties from their backgrounds. They have taken newbie “Megan” into their group and friendship, an attraction is
Beth

PUBLICATION DATE: June 30, 2016
CLIFF HANGER: No

5 Stars

SYNOPSIS:
Firefighter Colton Sparks is beautiful, brawny, and lonely. A total man’s man with testosterone driven tendencies smothered in a tough guy exterior.

He’s every woman’s dream; they just aren’t his. A die-hard romantic, Colton is looking for a Hallmark happily ever after, but finding Mrs. Right has been as fruitful as playing
SOMDReigel
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden is the second book in the McKenzie Ridge series featuring a small town mountain community set in Oregon. It can be read as a standalone but the series has recurring characters so I would recommend starting with Rescued, book one. Hidden is a romantic suspense full of danger, twists, secrets, and steamy chemistry. Hidden is the love story of Colton, a firefighter and Megan, the owner of a florist/coffee shop. Megan is new to the small town and has secrets. Colton is drawn to her and determ ...more
Margaret Neal
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden is the second book in Stephanie St Klaire's McKenzie Ridge series. I have been impatiently waiting to read this book since finishing Rescued, and I wasn't disappointed. This time around we get to watch Colton, a McKenzie Ridge fire fighter and Megan, the "new girl in town" as they find themselves drawn to each other. The chemistry between them is off the charts, and melt your panties HOT.
When Megan's past refuses to stay hidden, the close knit group of friends she has come to know and lov
Kris Woltzen
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book for a honest review. Wow, this book is amazing lots of romance,secrets,adventure...love love love. I am in love with Mckenzie series can't wait for the next one. Colons and Meg's story is great love that instant attraction and need to protect each other. I don't like to give away spoilers in my reviews but I will say u will not be disappointed at anything in this book. Another great book Stephanie
Kelly
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC given for honest review.. that being said..

When I read the first book in the series (Rescued) I thought nothing would be able to top it. Boy was I wrong.

Hidden is one of those books that once you start reading you can't put it down. I will definitely be going back for seconds.
Diane Carter
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden definitely hits the mark as the follow up book to Rescued. It's a good thing Colton is a firefighter with all the Sparks and heat he and Megan have going.

Lots of laughs and just a great romance in this book.
Tina Todd shobe
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden is the 2nd book in the McKenzie Ridge Series. I have been counting down the days for the release of this book as soon as I finished Rescued, the first book in the series.

The author has a way of pulling you into the book that has you anxiously turning pages and loosing sleep to finish it and when you've finished you're actually let down because you never wanted it to end.

Colton is everyone's dream guy...hot firefighter who is a natural caretaker. You can tell that right from the beginning
Amber - TBR Book Blog
First of all Colton is a firefighter who loves animals! That’s my dream! Who doesn’t love a firefighter firstly; yet one who loves animals?? I certainly love them! So Colton already holds a special place for me… Onto the review...

Megan isn’t looking for a relationship. She’s just trying to live her life, run her business and take care of her infant nephew. But Colton just pushes his way in and makes a place for himself in her heart.

Megan’s life is more than meets the eye. She is coming to McKen
Maree Repa
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden Is the second book and another such magnificent novel from Stephanie St Klaire. I have been just so excited about this one in particular as I had so enjoyed the first book.

I just so enjoyed this wonderful romantic story so much. When meeting this most gorgeous Firefighter, Colton Sparks, who immediately saved the day. When he hears screaming in the distance at the waterfront near his home he see's a screaming lady.

By then he just started laughing after noticing this woman, Megan Johnson,
Dayanara RQ
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful book! It had me hooked from the very beginning. This story is full of tender care, suspense, undisputed dangerous drama, plenty of sizzling passion and full of a wonderful love story that is going to capture you completely!
Colton oh Colton is so tender and passionate and so very alpha protecting what he loves and Megan is so brave, caring and unique in so many ways that makes her the perfect heroine! The friendship and devotion between all of them is heart warming!
Really an amazing b
Patty Montoro
description

This is a wonderful series. The first word when I think of Colton is devotion. He is totally devoted to Megan. Colton is utterly swoon worthy hero: smart, funny, devoted and flirty. This story is perfect mix of romance and suspense. Chemistry between Colton and Megan stole my heart. I recommend this series to anyone who loves romantic suspense and irresistible secondary characters. I am hoping that Jessie gets her story next !!!!
Kathy
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Megan Johnson is a newcomer to McKenzie Ridge and sparks start flying with her and firefighter Colton Sparks. And who can resist a hunky guy who is romantic and loves animals?
But not is all it seems with Megan. Who is she and what is she hiding? Thing quickly get tense in the town and the townspeople quickly come to the aid of the beautiful new resident.
Stephanie has written another great book and I can’t wait to read the next one in the series!
Dayanara Rosado quezada
Beautiful book! It had me hooked from the very beginning, this story is full of tender, suspense, undisputed dangerous drama, plenty of sizzling passion and full of a wonderful love story. Colton is so tender and passionate and so very alpha protecting what he loves and Megan's is brave and unique in so many ways.
Really an amazing book the writing style and the story behind is phenomenal. SERIOUSLY GREAT BOOK!
Chelsea Hudgens
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wowwie. Steph did it again. First with Rescued and now with Hidden. so epic, I love it. was given an arc for review and it was just wow. loved it and no words express how much I loved this story. you who haven't read Rescued the first in the series needs to get it and fall in love with it because you won't regret it. Hidden is still up for preorder so go get it too. loved every moment of it xo
Mackenzie Bibliophile
A freaking amazing follow up for Stephanie and the McKenzie Ridge series, from the very first page I was taken under the waves that are Colton and Megan and their story. Each chapter gave just a hint of what was to come, holding a heavenly mix of love, friendship, loyalty, family and danger. The ominous black cloud of the unknown was an amazing driving force for this story. The time passed quickly without feeling rushed. I was elated for the quick pace because I couldn’t put the dang book down. ...more
Jazmyne- Ramblings of a Bookworm
“Sam decided to be the voice of reason on this one and offered her two cents, “Honey, he has waited his whole life for what he wants, he’ll wait for you if you need more time.”

Ever since Rescued I have been intrigued by Colton. Within the first 5 pages of Hidden I was IN LOVE. Colton is a man’s man, firefighter and protector, but he is also not afraid to wait for what he wants. “That was Colton Sparks, genuine to a fault, and a heart with more love to give than any one person deserved.” He a
Kristy
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hidden was book 2 in the McKenzie Ridge series, and a great story by Stephanie St. Klaire. In this book you get to know Colton, a firefighter in town, and the new florist, Megan. Colton was a sweetheart and willing to fall right into a relationship with Megan, who tried to push him away. Throw in the suspense element, and you've got a engaging story. ...more
Clare Baird
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading Ms St. Klaire's second book. The characters seem real and the story line kept you coming back for more. This book had everything; love, drama, suspense, laughter and a menagerie of animals you fall in love with.
Looking forward to her next installment on the mountain.
Jaymie
*** Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie in exchange for a fair and honest review. ***

Sexy Firefighter Colton Sparks is the picket fence, forever kind of guy. Once a child of the system, he's become a man who craves a family. With a soft heart for injured and abandoned animals, he is quick to offer a home to those who don't have one. From the moment he first meets his new neighbor at Dawson and Sam's wedding he decides he needs to know her better.

Megan Johnson is new to McKenzie Ridge. Escaping f
Anna Hartt
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hidden is the second book in the McKenzie Ridge series. It can be read as a standalone book and is not dependent on reading the first book.

This book had me laughing from the first page. I can see Megan walking and being attacked by geese all because she has a bag of stale break hanging from her pocket. Colton Sparks is an animal lover and has a lot of pets. The duck and geese just wanted a treat. Colton is also a very handsome firefighter. Colton needed to clean up and dress a nasty wound on he
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Solitary Man
  • Stiff in the Sand (Cape Hope Mysteries #1)
  • Everything Changes (Creek Canyon, #3)
  • All of Me (Starlight Hill, #1)
  • Cowboy Reckoning ( Cowboys of Cattle Cove, #1)
  • Holden's Resurrection (Gemini Group #6)
  • Protecting Sam (Sanctuary, #1)
  • SEAL's Sky (Operation Alpha: Special Forces / Black Eagle Book 4)
  • Texas Cowboy's Protection
  • Rafe (Texas Boudreau Brotherhood, #1)
  • Kissed by a Cowboy 1 & 2: Sweet Cowboy Romance (Redbud Trails)
  • Jameson's Salvation (Gemini Group, #2)
  • Finding the Way Back (Stealth Ops #5)
  • Securing Caite (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1)
  • Rescuing Katherine (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #2)
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
  • Christmas of Love: A Holiday Western Romance Novel (Long Valley Romance Book 5)
  • Extreme Honor (True Heroes, #1)
About Stephanie St. Klaire

Stephanie St. Klaire debuted in 2016, launching her writing career with Rescued, the first book in the six book series known as McKenzie Ridge. Stephanie is a Pacific Northwest native currently living in Oregon with her husband, five children, and two ferocious lap dogs.

As a writer, Stephanie brings realistic circumstances to the pages, and fills them with real emotion,

McKenzie Ridge (6 books)
  • Rescued (McKenzie Ridge, #1)
  • Forgotten (McKenzie Ridge, #3)
  • Fearless (McKenzie Ridge, #4)
  • Redemption (McKenzie Ridge #5)
  • Christmas in July (McKenzie Ridge #6)