Start by marking “The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore!” as Want to Read:
The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore!

The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore!

(Treehouse #8)

New York Times-bestselling team Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton invite readers to come hang out with them in their 104-Story Treehouse—the eighth book in the illustrated chapter book series filled with Andy and Terry's signature slapstick humor!

Andy and Terry live in a 104-story treehouse. (It used to be a 91-story treehouse, but they decided it was still missing a few thi
Published March 12th 2019 by Feiwel & Friends (first published July 10th 2018)

Mohadese
خانه درختی ۱۰۴ طبقه از مجموعه کتابای خانه درختی به قلم اندری گریفیتس و تصویرگری تری دنتون عه!
داستانی طنز درباره خانه درختی اندی و تریه که تو اون همه چیز ممکنه و هیچ چیز غیر ممکن نیست!
کتاب فضای کودکانه، جذاب و خنده داری داره که آخر هر صفحه یک سری چیستان و جوک در قالب سوال و جوابای بامزه اومده!
برخلاف حجم زیاد کتاب اکثر صفحات نقاشیه و در حد چند جمله یا چند خط نوشته داره که به نظرم این یه ویژگی خوبه که بچه ها به کتاب خوندن علاقه مند شن، چون خسته کننده نیست براشون.
این کتاب رو انتشارات هوپا چاپ کرده
Amanda - Mrs B's Book Reviews
*https://mrsbbookreviews.wordpress.com
Dynamic Duo Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton’s hugely successful treehouse series has collected quite the cult following. This is reflected in this latest and the eighth instalment of the series, which has sky rocketed up to the top of the bestselling children’s book charts. A quick scan of the charts also reveals that the previous editions of this series also feature heavily. It is safe to say that The 104-Storey Treehouse is the most anticipated children’s
Orchard Academy
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend this book to my friends as it has lots of good, fun bits. It is the best book I've ever read. My two favourite bits are when they get stuck in the tangled up room and when they go to the $2 shop.
Sophie

I really liked the new storeys of the treehouse because they are so creative. My favourite are was the honey and money machine. I would recommend it to my friends because they'd like the very funny parts like the bun fight and the many jokes. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
Turab

I like
Dennis C
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book the 104 storey treehouse it is a really cool and a good book with laughs and also suspense. Also, The treehouse series you really do not have to read the whole series because every single book has different and unique stories but just every time they just add extra 13 storeys to every new or out coming book.

So this book would be my first choice for little kids or maybe also primary to secondary people because some words might be a little hard for little kids but still the best book I e
Alison Condliffe
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: australian
This book was better than I expected. It is actually carefully structured, all the rooms mentioned at the beginning of the story in the tree house are utilised by the end of the story. My students love the illustrations, jokes on each page and main characters. This is another hit in my classroom.
Kirsten Yates
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, mr7, mr10
What's more to say? Another fantastic and fantastical journey with Andy and Terry and their amazing treehouse. Adventures seems to fall out of the branches and onto these two. A multi-read book!
James Gui
It was ok could be better
Alicia
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books!! :) If you haven't read any of Andy and Terry's treehouse books, I highly recommend you do!! They're such fun, quick and easy reads!
Alyssa
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!
Lloyd Mackenzie
AS a kid, there was nothing more exciting than visiting a friend's house only to find they had a treehouse. Having one of those bad boys made you instantly popular among your peers. You were literally the king of your own castle and held dominion over your subjects. Okay, maybe it wasn't all that grand, but that is exactly how it felt.

The next book in this series follows the daring duo as they try to not only pen their own novel but cure Andy of his serious toothache. What children will enjoy is
Bingeworthy Book Blog
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed

My son, Kaden (age 9) says:
"I love how each new book has more levels to explore, characters to meet and adventures to go on. This series is one of my favorite because it's for all children, boys and girls and there are lots of books in the series but you should read them in order.
My favorite part in the book is when Andy and Terry were trying to make money from the machine and it got stuck on honey. It was funny! I would give this book all the stars!"
Simon Sweetman
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We made it! To the Top! For now at least. Roll on July, 2019...we both can't wait!!
Thomas Chung
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas Jokes Galore is about two kids named Andy and Terry trying to write a book by their due date given to them by their boss, Mr. Big Nose. The only problem is, Andy has a giant toothache and can't think because of the pain! However, the Joke Writer 2000 seems to be their answer. Can they find the money to buy the pen in time? I really liked this book because it brought me back to my elementary school days. The innocent humor and the illustrations made me laugh ...more
Sam Young
2 and a half stars actually

Surely no one older than 8 should read this. There is just too much going on.
The story and language is very basic but most older reluctant readers wouldn’t read this either - it’s just too busy. Anyone with dyslexia, ASD, ADHD etc’ (neurodiverse) would find this book distracting. A busy story with busy pictures and jokes on every page to distract.

But, it’s obviously a popular series and anything that gets a child reading is worth reading.
Matthew Hodge
So it's a story about two guys trying to extract a tooth so that they can two dollars from the tooth fairy, which is the last bit of money they need to buy a $2 million dollar joke-writing pencil.

Despite being eight books into their bestselling series, Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton are nowhere near running out of crazy ideas!
Cameron Berryman
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pat
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, humour
Over the top humour with jokes at the bottom of the page and fantastic illustrations make this a joy for young and old.
Mia Neumann
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was very funny. I suggest it to any reader.
Jordan Pupkovski
5 stars is an understatement.

The new treehouse book is probably structured the smartest and the drawings are over the top. The relativity feels so close to home and is powerful.
Fraser MacPherson
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing one of my favourite books
Kayla
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maeli Gleason
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The jokes were hilariously dumb, great for kids that like terrible humor! ;) great book, not the best treehouse
Rachael
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I choose this rating because it was very funny. I liked this book because it was funny. I would recommend it to anyone.
Abbey
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book - Great for kids but just as great for us adults too! To read my review go to https://bookbloggernz.blogspot.com/20...
Chiara
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All these books in the series are hilarious!! REally worth it reading.
Erin Martin
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute book series. Always a hit!
Sue Keunen
I love the illustrations
Craig Hudson-bennett
Done better

All the ones before are so much better.I mean a sore tooth! Come on! Choose a better type ,thank you
Ava Langman
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny
Amazing and so funny especially with the joke pencil. can't wait to read the next book.
Alyson Rooney
Oct 29, 2018

• The Bad Guys: Episode 8: Superbad
  • Goth Girl and the Sinister Symphony (Goth Girl, #4)
  • A Very Singular Guild (City of Orphans, #3)
  • The Princess in Black and the Science Fair Scare (The Princess in Black #6)
  • The Christmas Tale of Peter Rabbit
  • Sticks Across the Chimney: A Story of Denmark
  • Santa Bruce (A Mother Bruce book)
  • Thomas (The Deptford Histories, #3)
  • What's Your Favorite Color?
  • Gemma's Bluff
  • The Haunting of Lily Frost
  • Riddle Gully Runaway
  • Freedom Ride
  • Tell the Truth (Detective Ella Marconi, #8)
  • The Fall
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the

Treehouse (9 books)
  • The 13-Storey Treehouse
  • The 26-Storey Treehouse
  • The 39-Storey Treehouse
  • The 52-Storey Treehouse
  • The 65-Storey Treehouse
  • The 78-Storey Treehouse
  • The 91-Storey Treehouse
  • The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes!
“What demands an answer but asks no question? A A telephone.” 0 likes