Start by marking “Help Our Heroes” as Want to Read:
Help Our Heroes

Help Our Heroes

Help Our Heroes charity anthology has 15 new stories, there is something for everyone in this military romance anthology.

It's not for the faint hearted.

All profit will be split between two military charities.

** Warning **

This content is for mature audiences only.

· My Sweet GI by T.L. Wainwright

· Wounded Hero by Ava Manello

· Wrecked by T.A Mckay

· Dearest Betty by M.B.
ebook
Published May 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Help Our Heroes, please sign up.
AlligatorSmith loves to read Sorry for the duplicate question. I posted this on the Kindle version, and since it appeared on the other version, I didn't see it up.
J.F. Holland Hi AlligatorSmith, unfortunately, this is no longer for sale. It was only put out for a limited time and it was removed from sale on 30th June.

Start your review of Help Our Heroes
Wendy Hodges
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection of stories that I thoroughly enjoyed reading, and I helped one of my favourite charities by buying hours of relaxing at the same time. I must admit that I bought this for one, the charity and two for Chopper by Esther E Schmidt. What I got was a lot more, all the stories are based around a relationship with serving, ex military or injured military and all are great reading. Some are just the first chapter or two of a book yet to be released, so do expect not to get the endin ...more
Whynter Raven
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great collection of authors..
Teresa Lara
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved all the stories♡Great cause . especially loved Chopper and ivy 2nd chance beautiful shirt love story.So looking forward to the next deeds book.
Raven
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful group of stories. I laughed and cried while enjoying every minute of it.
Stories in Review
Review is for Chopper only. Great read. Great addition to the series.
My Sweet GI by T.L. Wainwright
I love reading, but I hate not having a happy ending or happy for now ending.
Leaving Home by Alyvia Paige
Little better, I liked this one, but no HEA, or HFN.
Beth DiLoreto
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing

this anthology has all the feels. seriously! best anthology of 2018. a ton of amazing authors and miltary story. 5 stars
Nikki
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing set of short stories all about the same but all written so differently.
I originally bought this for just a few authors that i knew but i must say that i really enjoyed them all and have found some new authors that ill look into more.
Some of these stories just make you really really think what our service men and their families go through.
Only complaint i would have is i could read so much more of some of the stories involved.
Well done to you all for a great book for a worthwhile char
Mindy McCray
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing group of authors and books!!
Jo Phillips
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great stories done by a group of authors , for a fantastic course. It's introduced me to new authors I didn't know about.
Tracy Perry
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good stories for a great charity!
Susanne Scott
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great collection

Some really great authors contributed to this anthology. It was a pleasure to read them and also heart breaking at times.
Reading Sam Destinys story I was so touched, yet totally shocked by the ending ( I do so love to always have a HEA) however sometimes life isn't always that way. Micha and Sarah would of been great together ( I really hope there's an extended epilogue sonewhere!!)
Tracy Lorraines story was brilliantly written and moving. The love between Erin and Jay was phenom
Sara
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely amazing!!
melanie allen
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Chopper Broken Deeds Mc, I was so happy to hear Chopper was getting his own story as he’s Been there from the start. I like how PTSD is handled In the story it’s well written and helps the issue, the chemistry between Chopper and Ivy was undeniable. Hooked from the beginning couldn’t put the book down, one of my favorite Mc authors love everything Esther Schmidt writes.
Carrie Gubish
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good job

Again Ms. Schmidt does it again and again I only but these multiple stories from multiple authors because Ms. Schmidt has another bang out job in them. I love her books. Thank you all authors for doing this for a great cause.
Ashley
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***Chopper (Broken Deeds MC 4.5) Esther E. Schmidt***

I'm so glad Chopper got his own story.. He and Ivy go way back and have gone through a lot...They were made for one another and can understand each other in ways that nobody else can since they both lost someone close to them . I love how understanding Ivy is of Chopper and the way Chopper opens up to Ivy about his time being a SEAL.. Such a deep MC story with romance!
Helen Leecy
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Tracy Lorraine's Never Forget Him

I was a little disappointed at the beginning of this book as it felt like the start of another of Tracy Lorraine’s books that I have read ‘Beth’. Boy and girl meet, and they spontaneously decide to go off together without really knowing each other. They pack a bag, and off they go. This, fortunately, is where the similarities ended, and I started to enjoy the book as Jay and Erin were on a long adventure rather than just an overnight one like i
Deb Ann
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic set of books!
Robin
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF

Umm, I bought this book because some of the proceeds were going to help veterans.
Then it sat in my TBR stsck.
I was just looking through the stack snd thought lets give this book a try.
I read the first chapter of the first story...DNF.
The language used has a definite UK county flair, not upper curst Brit, but something from the country. The timeline was undisclosed in the chapter I read so it seamed like maybe WW1, or WW2. Characters were rather borning and not enough hook to keep me reading.
Teri
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I did purchase this set, I mean it is a good cause and only a buck. So far I have only read Tracy Lorraine's book Never Forget us. This is a second chance romance which of course are one of my favorite kind of reads and this author has a nice twist. It's an emotional story that will touch your heart. A man in uniform does it every time. Love this author's style and plan on reading more of the stories that are included in this amazing set of authors.
Jill  Kirtley
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review for Never Forget Him by Tracy Lorraine

I absolutely loved this book. It's a sweet and sexy military romance with a little heart break thrown in. Erin and Jay are the best of characters, the storyline is heart warming and compelling and it's all set in England which I love.
Never Forget Him (Never Forget series #1 of 2) by the very talented Tracy Lorraine
Janice Panzarino
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A 50/50 mix.

This book was a crap shoot. I really liked three of the books (Never forget Him, Never forget #1, The Do Folder and the Dropout and Out ranked by Love) they felt like full books. Some of stories felt like the first couple of chapters of a few books. I have to admit I do like a book with an ending, doesn't have to be neat and tidy but an ending just the same.
Veronica Reyes
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Flyboy's Girl -- Michelle Renee

This book was fabulous. It tugged at my heart, made my eyes swell with tears. I could picture Paul and Ruby with each activity they did. The love they had for each other was strong and one we all crave for!
Stories in Review
Aug 01, 2018
Claire Booth
Jul 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Paris (Lost Valkyries MC #4)
  • Bark (Lost Valkyries MC #3)
  • Kage (Peril's End MC #1)
  • From Paris With Love
  • Cross Ties (Swamp Heads #5)
  • Unforgiving (Broken Deeds MC #4)
  • Afon (The Dudnik Circle #3)
  • Chopper (Broken Deeds MC #4.5)
  • Fallout (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter #6)
  • Vampires (Death by Reaper MC, #2)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • Burndown (Nitro Crew, #1)
  • Deep River Shifters: 4 Book Box Set (Deep River Shifters, #1-4)
  • Titan (Lost Valkyries MC #5)
  • Zerox (Wicked Throttle MC #1)
  • Agents Under Fire
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Bare Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever, #1)
I’m born and breed in Leeds, West Yorkshire in the UK and love nothing more than curling up with a good eBook or stroking and petting my signed paperbacks. By day, I’m an export manager. By night a writer of hot and saucy romances, with a little angst and a smidgen of Yorkshire humour. Undoubtedly, targeted to the adult audience that love a hot ass guy and a real woman. I like to call it giggle sm ...more