Start by marking “Building Your Empowered Steps” as Want to Read:
Building Your Empowered Steps

Building Your Empowered Steps

Building Your Empowered Steps is your guide and personal mentor in making your life into the experience you desire. A tool to use to redirect your way of thinking about your ability to change and your worth in reaching for it through active exercises and simple bites that when taken can guide you in building your dreams and aspirations, one step at a time.
ebook
Published May 1st 2018 by LM Preston

To ask other readers questions about Building Your Empowered Steps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Building Your Empowered Steps

C. Gonzales
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The synopsis its self doesn't give a whole lot away about what you will get. You can kind of surmise that you will have some kind of Motivational guide to life and that really is what the author manages to provide the reader.

I love the fact that its a step by step guide. You don't have to go into it thinking you'll pick and choose what you want to use from her words.

For me this guide helped me realize some things I had really pushed aside that I had wanted to accomplish at one time in life, but
Laura Reading
Empowered Steps is a practical guide for taking responsibility for your own future goals and happiness. We've all read about positive thinking and writing down our goals, even making a vision board. This brief read takes these ideas and more and sets them into an actionable framework.

With specific tools and points about perspective and self evaluation based on your own beliefs and values, this book encourages research and small steps in the direction you choose to grow.
Be responsible, accountab
Bailey Ember
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Sometimes you need a kick in the butt, metaphorically of course. : ) I really feel like what this book can be is a jump start to changing your perspective and going after your dreams. It's empowering and motivating and really gives you a positive outlook on how to accomplish your goals.
Tanya
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading this will help you achieve much more in your life. Especially helpful if you are struggling to find what you want to do with your life. Good for everyone including children

Erica
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review_copy
As most, I have personal goals I want to achieve. It was my hope that I could learn something from an accomplished woman who followed  her own advice.

The author's conversational tone made for an easy read.

While the steps are not unique, and at times a bit exaggerated, it was the author's perspective that drew me in.

I recommend this book to women who are looking for a different slant on affirmation and vision boards.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Oct 27, 2018
finecat
is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2018
LM. Preston was born and raised in Washington, DC. An avid reader, she loved to create poetry and short-stories as a young girl. With a thirst for knowledge she attended college at Bowie State University, and worked in the IT field as a Techie and Educator for over sixteen years. She started writing science fiction under the encouragement of her husband who was a Sci-Fi buff and her four kids. Her ...more