Start by marking “Escape After E.L.E. (Frozen World, #2)” as Want to Read:
Escape After E.L.E. (Frozen World, #2)

Escape After E.L.E.

(Frozen World #2)

Book 2 of the FROZEN WORLD trilogy - Some uncomfortable truths are going to come to light.

DON'T MISS the second thrilling installment of this harrowing adventure filled with intrigue, danger and discovery.
FORTY-FIVE YEARS AFTER A ROGUE MOON SMASHED INTO THE WORLD... THIRTY YEARS AFTER HUMANITY EMERGED FROM THE CAVES WHERE THEY TOOK REFUGE... A GROUP OF TEENS DISCOVER THERE
Published March 13th 2018 by S&g Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Escape After E.L.E., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape After E.L.E.

Start your review of Escape After E.L.E. (Frozen World, #2)
Toni Shiloh
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first book so much I eagerly jumped into Escape After E.L.E. There were so many surprises and moments that shocked me. It makes me wonder what will happen in book 3...at least, I'm hoping there's a book 3.

*I received a free copy form the publisher, but liked the book so much I bought my own copy. This review is my own, opinion.
Rachel Miller
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book makes me feel as if there must be an extreme amount of action coming in book three. It’s like the calm before the storm, the eye of the hurricane, the deep breath before that plunge into frigid water.

The story is almost nothing like book one, in that Eve is completely off-balance and struggling mightily to get her footing again. You watch her struggling with all the new knowledge that is being thrown at her throughout the story and you can’t help but feel as if she’s about to go down
Doug Smith
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

The continuation of the saga of Eve in this icy post-apocalyptic world serves not only as an adventure in survival, but also encompasses a romance, a mystery, a thriller, and a study of the emotional spectrum. Combined with the first book in the series, it presents an allegory of the journey of spiritual enlightenment. J. C. Morrows creates for us a fascinating setting, a wide array of characterization, and a complex series of plot lines that captivate. We eagerly anticipate each chapter not onl
T. Jackson
Ok

I so thought the first book was better. The main character seemed to move backward. The elaborate costume and evening gown seemed like it was just to fill up space in the book. Most of the book was just words to take up space.
D.J.

Oh my goodness! After Eve didn’t make it back in time. . . and the big gates shut. . . I knew Jude would find a way to go after her. . . and either save her — or find her body and bring it back to her family. The characters were awesome, the action was superb, the emotions ran high, and the hero was determined to never give up until he found his true love!

If you read — and enjoyed — the first book as much as I did, you, too, were waiting on pins and needles for the sequel. And the moment I had i
S&G Publishing
Oct 28, 2019
Michele M.
is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2019
facebook   twitter   instagram   pinterest   mail

JC Morrows is the bestselling author of the young adult dystopian series: Order of the MoonStone and the post-apocalyptic Frozen World series. A believer in sharing knowledge, JC is passionate about both stoking the creative fire in young minds and doing all she can to help authors of all experience levels excel.

A true storyteller, JC is one of those authors who grew up th

Frozen World (3 books)
  • Life After E.L.E. (Frozen World, #1)
  • Liberty after E.L.E. (Frozen World, #3)

News & Interviews