Start by marking “Better with You (A Change in Plans #2)” as Want to Read:
Better with You (A Change in Plans #2)

Better with You

(A Change in Plans #2)

Paige Parker has no time for romance. She’s too busy building up her house-flipping business. But when a charming guy comes between her and the house she wants, Paige is a little more torn than she expected. For a girl who’s always gone with her firm business sense, she’s not sure how to trust her heart.

When it comes to dating, Shaun Randall is not about to get serious wit
Published March 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Better with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better with You

Megan
This was such a fun and enjoyable read! Once I started this book I couldn't put it down and finished it very quickly. The characters were well-written and relatable. The romance was sweet and clean, but not predictable.

I haven't read the previous novel in the series, The Start of Us, but as the description says Better With You can stand on its own. I definitely want to read the first book and the third book, which is Ashley's story, sometime soon.

I'd recommend this novel to fans of clean contem
Katie W
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
BETTER WITH YOU is an awkward dance of laughter and chemistry with some unforgettable characters. From the hilarious first meet, to the last page, Paige and Shaun are a delight. I didn't read the first book and in no way felt lost, just so you know.

Paige is a very spunky and tough girl on the outside, yet her core is soft and sweet. Peeling away those layers was a lot of fun, especially as she emerged as a very likable character. Shaun is adorable from the start and as the story progressed and t
Susan K
Romance, clean; series, but stand alone
This was a fun, light read. A house and some friends bring this couple together, mix in a bit of family drama, and some bumps in the road, and a cute story. I always love romance with two honest, hardworking hearts with lots of attraction and chemistry. Not perfect, but a fun, light read for me
Lisa Rector
Fun and flirty!

I have to say this story was freaking awesome! I breezed through it in an afternoon.

Completely hooked from the beginning. Totally a laugh out loud novel. Right away the novel has the potential for a clash with the two characters, with their jobs and experience, but that didn’t play out the way I expected. It sure kept up the tension throughout though. I like the attitudes of the characters. Go-getters that both know what they want. The novel had high energy—just so fun!

I could rea
Heather Green
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, quick read. I really like Shaun's character. He's funny, smart, helpful, and just an all around good guy. He was kind even to people who weren't kind to him. He just had a way with people. The engagement dinner for Ashley and Reid was hilarious. I liked that the MC's became friends and had some of the same interests before they got together romantically. I liked that it was clean. I would probably read this one again. I'm excited for the next one in the series.
Theresa
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a delightful read, Paige and Shaun were both emotionally mature characters who were not looking for a relationship. Their meet cute was sweet and even though they expected to not encounter each other again fate stepped in when they were both looking to purchase the same home. I loved how their relationship built slowly and I enjoyed their sweet flirtatious side with each other as well. I would recommend this one if you are looking for a quick romance fix!
Teya Peck
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad this was Shaun's story. I wanted the hunk flirt from the first book to find love. This was a deeper story and it seemed a bit quick for the sister to get out of an abusive situation. However, it's a short story and some people can see it faster than others. I'm glad it all worked out and hope her sister has a good love story coming up.
D'anah
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun

Love the humour and fun in this story, whilst also dealing with serious stuff. I like that the two main characters are people of integrity with good working ethics, who care about doing things right and looking out for others. I really enjoyed this book as a follow up from the previous book.
Nari
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Paige and Shaun. Paige is spunky and independent but has a soft side. Shaun is a charmer and life experience has taught not to get too serious with a women. Paige and Shaun have a fun introduction and from then on the laughs and the sparks keep coming.
LC
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect romance

I loved this sweet romance story. The characters were believable and there were some funny moments. I've also read (and loved) the first book in the series, but you could easily read this as a standalone. Can't wait to read more by this author. 😊
Vivian
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I actually didn't really like Shaun all that much in the first book. I fell in love with his poor damaged self in this one. He and Paige made a wonderful, believable couple. I am loving this series and can't wait to read the next!
Mary
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rachel John has done it again. This book was so good. I loved that it was a continuation of her last book. I found it easy to pick up where the last book left off. It was such a fun read. I literally was sad when it ended. I'm a huge fan of this author!
Sami
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5
Jun 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Sweet and clean! A lovely quick read with some fun characters.
Emily
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I loved this book. The characters were adorable, and I was immediately drawn into the story. Very sweet.
Tacy Horkley
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, entertaining book that gave me all of the warm tingles that I love when reading sweet romance books.
Donna Campbell
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved this story. I loved the characters and how they worked through real life problems. The romance was sweet and clean.
Sue Stinnett
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
House Flipper

Two totally different people meet when they both want the same house. Neither are interested in a relationship until they are.
Elena
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This book has been a positive discovery, I really liked the main protagonists as well as the secondary characters. Beside being a love story, the author touches some important topics that give to the novel that serious vibe that you would not expect from this genre and it was a nice change for once.

This is my first book of this author and her writing style is clear and detailed, but not overdone. The relationship between Paige and Shaun develops step by step and their inner emotional struggles a
Rob Hestar
Jan 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Old Maid of Honor
  • She's Just Right
  • Sweetened with Honey (A Farm Fresh Romance #3)
  • The Buggy List
  • To Move the World
  • Worth the Risk (Pine Valley, #1)
  • Captain Hook (Faerie Tale Collection, #14)
  • Love in an Elevator: A Romantic Comedy Anthology
  • The Reformer (Power of the Matchmaker Book 12)
  • The Baby Chronicles
  • Four Chambers (Power of the Matchmaker)
  • Between Heaven and Earth
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Rebekka, #3)
  • Love by the Book (Ladies of Summerhill, #3)
  • Masquerade
Rachel John is the author of books filled with awkward humor and sigh-inducing romance. When not burning dinner or chasing kids, Rachel can be found working on family history, writing, reading, or putting off writing by staring at Facebook. She lives in Arizona with her husband, four crazy kids, and her desert tortoise.

A Change in Plans (2 books)
  • The Start of Us (A Change in Plans #1)