Start by marking “Guardian of Giria” as Want to Read:
Guardian of Giria

Guardian of Giria

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Felix is in a bad mood. An intruder has visited his private clearing. The only traces are a strange scent and an even stranger set of footprints.

A few days later, a young fox cub goes missing and her frantic mother asks Felix for help.

Felix investigates and discovers two enormous wolves. He realises the residents of Giria Wood are now in great danger and immediately
Published May 8th 2018 by Adakavas Press

To ask other readers questions about Guardian of Giria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guardian of Giria

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Guardian of Giria
L.J. Ryan
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and it transported me back to night-time reading with my two children. Fantastic animal characters and the author's description of the natural habitat is a great learning base for your children. It's a story for both adult and children alike. Would definitely recommend this book and am looking forward to more from this author.
Grace Valentine
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The author managed to transport me to a forest for a fast paced adventure that kept me turning the pages long past bedtime. By the end of the story I wasn't quite sure which side of the fight I was on, but I think it was the wolves. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Clare Rhoden
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love animal stories as you may know - but not just any animal stories - they have to be well-thought out, not rely on easy cliches about animals, not turn animals into furry-four-footed humans, and they have to evoke the natural world convincingly. With love, care, intelligence and compassion.
June Molloy's Guardian of Giria does exactly that. All of it. And well.
The story is immediately immersive and completely believable (no spoilers here). The differing perspectives of the animal characters
Anne Valentine
Jun 14, 2018
Maeve Valentine
Jun 13, 2018
June Molloy
Apr 18, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Louve
Donna
is currently reading it
Apr 16, 2019
1 follower
June Molloy was born in Dublin but moved to Wexford when she was five years old, initially to a small cottage halfway up the Blackstairs Mountain and later to the coastal village of Blackwater. She loved reading from an early age and devoured as many books as she could get her hands on, often reading under the covers by torchlight after lights out. She also loved the great outdoors and remembers ...more