Start by marking “There Once Was a Prophet from Judah: Biblical Limericks for Fun and Prophet” as Want to Read:
There Once Was a Prophet from Judah: Biblical Limericks for Fun and Prophet

There Once Was a Prophet from Judah: Biblical Limericks for Fun and Prophet

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Limericks are, like the Bible, often funny and sometimes obscene. They shock us. They surprise us. They're not usually considered fitting for polite conversation. But perhaps the Bible has been tamed, has been polished of its rough edges. So let's take the Bible out of polite conversation and let it shock and surprise us again.

"Jeff Carter's cleverly conceived and brillia
Published March 7th 2018 by Resource Publications, an Imprint of Wipf and Stock Publishers

To ask other readers questions about There Once Was a Prophet from Judah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There Once Was a Prophet from Judah

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Jeff
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I give it five stars, but - yeah - I'm biased towards it...
Emma
Aug 02, 2018
Joe Caddy
marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2018
Jeff was an officer in the Salvation Army (a pastor of the church and administrator of the social service programs) for eighteen years. Now he drives a forklift. Go figure.

He and his wife have two children (one of each) and a dog and a cat. Most of the time the four of them get along with each other.