Start by marking “Rescuing His Heart (Reclaiming Hope, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rescuing His Heart (Reclaiming Hope, #2)

Rescuing His Heart

(Reclaiming Hope #2)

Kai~
I’ve been dreaming of him for about a year, but I don’t know why. I have no clue who he is. But when a crazed shifter captures me and starts torturing me for information about the blond-haired stranger, I start to realize that he might be the only one that can save me… and I have no clue how to reach him from the prison I’m trapped in.

Patty~
I can’t get that
Published March 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing His Heart

Start your review of Rescuing His Heart (Reclaiming Hope, #2)
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Kai + Patty

It really puts a damper on the whole true mate thing when you find them only to find out they're mated with someone else. Not just someone else but one of the most vile shifters to exist.
Patty and Kai having been dreaming of each other for over a year after their first encounter of meeting each other on opposites sides of the war. For a year, dreams persist between the two. They grow stronger when Kai is taken by Edward and tortured. Edward stakes a claim on Patty and will not let
Alex
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
I liked it, even though the story was a lot similar to the first one.
I really like the characters and the universe... They're all very lovable... And the back story keep getting more interesting. I want to know more about Ronan and the Doc..

I will definitely continue on, now that we have vampires and spellcasters and witches...

description
Claudia
I like this series but I had some troubles with this story ...

first of all, Kai was not one of my favorite characters. I just could not connect with him - it got better in the end but nevertheless
second, it was a bit repetitive ... which made it not so great to read
and third, and I can't believe I say that as I normally love longer books ... it was a bit long, maybe because of point 2

but I really look forward to the next one .... and I really want to have Ronans and Docs story (no matter if
Amanda
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this! I am so glad Kai and Patty got their happy ending after going through so much. The war is still brewing but I can’t wait to read about Chris and Dregan.
JenMcJ
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Fairly standard shifter type universe with a rebel vs corrupt military power plot including fated mates. No Mpreg. This book vanquished the foe and introduced a new one.

Hardly any sex in this book until the very end.

Pianisuparse
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 'This was another great read in this series that now has me waiting highly impatiently for the next book. I loved Patty in the previous book, that happy go lucky everybody's friend that you love instantly. Seeing the pain that he had endured in the past and did again in the present was heart breaking. I adored Kai and adored Kai with Patty and was so glad when that bastards connection was broken. So so looking forward to Chris's book, can not fucking wait' stars.
Diane Dannenfeldt
Boy that was brutal, Edward was truly a sadistic nasty piece of work. He died too quickly! Kai & Patty was perfect for each other. The book did end on a cliffhanger & I can't wait for the next book.
Kyuteepie
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Nathan
Apr 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Sat in my Kindle Unlimited pile for a few months, took several tries to finish it. Not bad, just not as compelling as the first in the series.
Morgan  Skye
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review

I am including the novella that follows book 2, because it’s really sweet and you should absolutely read it if you’re a fan of the series. It gives some more back story and helps move the series along, though it’s not required I do think it helps.

I gotta be honest with you. I skimmed the entire first 50% of book 2 – it was just too dark/depressing/much for me right now. I had not been keeping track of this series and when the audio for book 1 came out it reminded me about how much I
Tanja
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word, this woman can write. Only one chapter in, and she had me crying already. And it didn’t stop after that. This book is a page-turner of the highest order. Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat and gave me all the feels. It is a roller coaster of emotions that made me laugh, cry, sigh, angry and back again. But most of all, I felt the love. The love between the pack members and so much love between Patty and Kai. I don’t know how she does it, but this author has a knack for ...more
Grace
3.5 rounded down

Not quite as enjoyable as the first book, but I do so enjoy this world, and find myself quite excited to continue to follow this pack. This one was a bit darker than the first, and it continues to build on a lot of the set-up in book one. I'm quite curious to see what the author does with this series, as it seems like it has the potential to be quite lengthy, given the current pace.

With this one, I honestly just couldn't really get investing in Kai and Patty. I hadn't been all
P Leslie
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series and I recommend that they be read in order. This series is addictive, intense and emotional - this is definitely one of those series you don’t want to miss a minute of.

I had high expectations after reading the first book and the author didnt disappoint. I was completely blown away by this story - it was heartbreaking, sad yet funny in places too.

Poor Kai was tortured slowly and my heart broke every time Patty visited him. The author captured every emotion
Christopher Daprona
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
llv
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 stars
Patty was one of my favorite characters in the last book, so I was glad we finally got to read his story. I thought Kai made a good mate for him. Their story was hard to read in places, especially at the beginning. It definitely is not for the faint of heart. I was also glad to read more about the other members of the pack, Chris and Felix especially.

If I had a complaint, it would be that it took a bit too long for Patty and Kai to complete their bond. The constant growling every
Becky
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: heterochromia
Charlotte
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again this fine lady has amazed me. I was so excited for this book and trust me when I say it didn’t let me down.
Patty’s story is so heartbreaking and I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say I just wanted his HEA. This story has so many feels from both Kai and Patty and it’ll make you feel every emotion possible.
Michele’s writing always seems so pure to me, she means everything she writes and you can feel that in the books you read.
She also never leaves you 100% happy (in a good way
Nu
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic - blow you away good!

Oh my god! OH MY GOD! This book right here! THIS book was so fantastic! Just every last thing about it was so good! This part 2 in the series is everything I could have dreamed of and more! Yes there were difficult parts, parts I wish weren’t there to begin with, but it was part of who these characters were. And nothing less would do! This was action packed right from the get go! The villains are so good, the MCs and supporting characters just amazing and the plot
Ivy
Michele Notaro did it again and give us a masterpiece.
Patty and Kai are heartbreaking and beautiful.
They had a difficult past and a lot of traumatic memories. They, both wear scares deep in their souls. But they fought it hard, with the help and loves of each other. How they both were able to put aside their problems in order to help the other. It was just amazing.
Michele Notaro was brilliant again, and give us a beautiful love story. The universe become more complex. We knew about the war
Jacey Jeffrey
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this latest installment in the Reclaiming Hope series!!! This is Patty and Kai's story which we met in the last book. Kai is being held captive by a very cruel man and Patty is desperate to save him. Their journey to each other isn't easy, there are twists and turns and bumps along the road that neither of them could of predicted. Their love for each other will see them through all their trials. Their connection was true and a real treat to read about. They made me laugh, cry, ...more
Nicole Harley
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Patty and Kai

The first book of this series, How We Survive is the book that made me fall in love with Michele's writing and I have been waiting for this to be released. Rescuing His Heart was worth the wait! It was nonstop from the beginning and I couldn't put it down!
Kai and Patty had to go through a lot to be together. The war is still going on and they have to deal with Edward, a psychotic shifter who thinks that Patty is his and loves to cause pain.
I wish I could have the next book now!
Samantha
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michele Notaro has the kind of writing that flows effortlessly and grabs your attention from the start. Reclaiming Hope is probably one of the best wolf shifter MM series I've read to date. I loved Book 1 and I was eagerly waiting for Patty's story.

Kai and Patty are absolutely perfect for each other and I loved their story. Michele brings two damaged souls together and allows them to find peace, love and, family in each other. It's a beautiful story with beautiful characters. I love the Arlin
Amy
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-them
OMG this was so stressful to read, but so good! Patty is such a sweetheart and Kia is his perfect match,they totally deserve a long long life together. I love that the pack is slowly growing, I can’t wait to read Chris’ story next. The whole situation with sweet Felix is so frustrating that I just want to see him be able to be himself, but I’m really starting to wonder if maybe his true mate is a very powerful spellcaster that just wanted to keep him safe this way and was the one to cast the ...more
Colleen Cremen
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic otherworldly

This book is about Patty and Kai. They met each other at the end of the first book and now they each fight to be with each other. I don't want to give the story away, so I will just say Michele Notaro continues this world of Rebels and Ministry at war with each other and finding love along the way. This world is addicted and I am totally caught up in it. If you're interested in worlds with shifters, vampires and such, this book is excellent! I can't wait for what comes
Kagetsuya
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This author is one of my favorites because she knows how to make me suffer and cry.
I can’t believe that she left the book in such a crucial moment!!! D:
The story was great a little bit slowly... some parts were (not boring) but were really slow, then the story Began to flow in a certain direction but then... finished... It was really abrupt the end, so I hope the next book explains what’s happening, because I have a lot of doubts. Please!!
By the way, vampires are so fucking sexy... so I’ll
joani
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Not as good as I would have expected

There was not enough pack bonding as there was with Tre and Nate. I was really just getting tired of Kai and Patty. There was just too much alone time between the two of them. Kia was hard to like when all he did through 90% of the book was to resist the pack and growl all the time. I can't wait for book 3 though...I think The love between Chris and a very sexy Elder Vampire will scorch the pages.
Kenzi Bond
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
HAYLEY SMITH
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read!!

I really enjoyed the first book in the Reclaiming Hope series, How we survive and was very excited for this book. I can't put into words quite much I loved it.
I was enthralled from beginning to end!
Kai and Patty's connection was beautiful and perfectly paced.
I cannot wait to read more in this series!

Booklover82
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great continuation of another Michele Notaro series. I really enjoyed Kai and Patty's story. This is not just a sweet love story. It has lots of depth continuing on with the war. But they did get a wonderful True Mate ending. Can't wait to read more about this awesome pack family. I was very glad to receive an ARC of this great book.
Mim Crenshaw
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Book

This book was a wonderful read that kept the mystery and intrigue from book 1 going, and added another layer at the end. I'm definitely ready for Book 3. Patty and Kai had a lot to work through, but I'm so glad that things worked out. And I'm still wondering about Ronan and Doc too.

• Chasing Fate (Copper Creek Shifters #1)
  • Hidden (Siren Cove #2)
  • Stranded (Siren Cove #3)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Snow Storm (Haven Hart Universe #5)
  • Hooked (Siren Cove #4)
  • Zale (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #2)
  • Puppet/Master (The Vale Chronicles, #1)
  • Eeli (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #3)
  • Keeper (The Lost Pack, #2)
  • Liminality (Kingdom of Night, #2)
  • Prophesy Book II: The Bringer of Wrath (The King & Alpha Series, #2)
  • Hell to Pay (Hellhound Champions #2)
  • Frostbite (The Gifted Ones #1)
  • Little Red (Big Bad Wolves #1)
  • Azaran (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #1)
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
I’m married to an awesome husband that puts up with me and all the characters in my head—and there are many. We have two young boys who also put up with me and my craziness. We live in Maryland with our two dogs and a fish. And yes, I had to include the fish, otherwise my three boys—hubby included—might just disown me. They love that damn goldfish we won at a carnival. *sigh*
Born and raised in

Reclaiming Hope (3 books)
  • How We Survive (Reclaiming Hope, #1)
  • Keeping Them Unseen (Reclaiming Hope #3)