Start by marking “The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper” as Want to Read:
The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper

The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper

From making the billionaire’s bed…

To Christmas between his sheets!

Shy housekeeper Molly Millar always tries her best. She’s anxious to impress outrageously wealthy houseguest Salvio de Gennaro, but instead is unfairly criticized by her employer! When she’s found sobbing by Salvio, he comforts her…with the most amazing experience of her life. But when that incredible encoun
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published October 16th 2018 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper

Ivy H
Bibi
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hp-readers-group
I could have sworn I've read several variations of this theme.
Overweight housekeeper (let's be honest, being fat in HP world is probably UK size 10), gorgeous alpha (itc, an ex-footballer turned mogul), one-night stand leads to baby, love ever after. Still, quite enjoyable
Jenny
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aww that was a very sweet love story. Heroine was adorable and hero was your typical sexy and ruthless tycoon. Loved them together! Sweet epilogue with a baby boy. Safe: heroine is a virgin and hero is faithful. Also I think this is the first time a Presents hero has zero mother or father issues. But naturally he has a money hungry ex fiancé.
Aou
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked it. Classic emotion phobic hero cruelly undermined our innocent and meek heroine. And she was aware of it. However, she couldn’t get rid of treacherous body syndrome.

(view spoiler)
Berit☀️✨
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well now... this was one suite but frustrating Sizzling romance...

The blurb says this is a Cinderella story, but somebody failed to notify the hero in this book! This book was very reminiscent of a oldschool Harlequin romance... you know the type you picked up at the neighbors garage sale? I mean this in the best possible way, sometimes it’s just nice to escape... also I have not read a romance like this in a long time, so it was quite nostalgic...

Molly is Shy and stressed with the burden of he
Bookread2day
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review on www.bookread2day.wordpress.com
I do love reading about a bossy strong person. Lady Avery is a hard person to please. Housekeeper Molly Milller wanted the job in Lady Avery’s big house, as for her it was a place to live in rent free. But she has to work hard and with saying yes Lady Avery to every demand that she is given. When an Neapolitan billionaire Salvio De Gennaro is a guest, staying with Lady Avery and Lord Avery, a night of passion with the guest poor Molly is given the sack.
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
Thanks to NetGalley for this title in exchange for an honest review.

Okay, something I just want to say that, it's really me nit picking but it bothers me deeply. Through this whole novel almost... it's known that the main character is curvy.... the way some character characters go on about her it's more like she's overweight... does that cover model even look curvy at all? Not not me, she's just as thin as any other model on these kinds of books and that doesn't bother me, the thin models.... wh
StMargarets
Sweet housekeeper/tycoon romance that started with a one night stand and ended in marriage. But you knew that already.

There's nothing new here, but that's okay. I would classify this as a comfort read. The virgin heroine is sweet without being a total doormat. Hero is a nurturing alpha. Sharon Kendrick's writing goes down as easily as hot chocolate.

See Ivy's review for all the details.
Sometime
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin

This was your typical Harelquin fare. We have a shy, sweet, virginal housekeeper and a cynical, billionaire Italian businessman. They share a night of passion and a little souvenir of their night together compels them to get married.

This book has minimal angst. He's an unfeeling brute, but kind underneath. She's a bit of a mouse but not a doormat. They have conflict but nothing too painful. All the way to the ILUs at the end. This was a nice, no-stress read.

I did find it strange that (v
Maria Rose
This one started out promising but took a rather unexpected turn (spoiler below) which ruined my enjoyment of the book. Not going on my Christmas list.

(view spoiler)

The full review can be found at Harleq
iamGamz
I love Christmas. And I love HP’s. But it’s rare to find a good Christmas HP. This one was ok. It wasn’t the greatest but it was satisfying.

The h was a maid at the home the H was visiting. She was the chubby, wholesome, innocent virgin and he was the hot, sexy, Italian ex-soccer god turned billionaire. He seduced her. Her bitchy boss found out and fired her because the H wanted the housekeeper and not the scary, married, witch.

The h got pregnant from their one night stand. She took a temporary
Danielle
Heather andrews
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Salvio is just enchanted by his woman's charms so at times he's glad she has some modesty, "Salvio climbed into bed, disappointed yet strangely relieved that her magnificent breasts weren’t on show, meaning he’d be able to concentrate on what he needed..." I liked this book, I loved Salvio the man just needed a good woman to show him some sense.
TSN
If this was from the sixties or even the seventies... But it's from this millennium?!? Ouch!
Maura
Romantic Intentions Quarterly
The docility of our heroine, Molly, will have you gritting your teeth, the author seems to take inordinate pleasure in reiterating in various ways the fact that Molly is overweight throughout this modern romance, and also refers to the hero as The “Neapolitan” throughout, all three of which are odd or off-putting. Nevertheless, this is an okay read and the reader will be interested enough in the outcome of Molly’s one night stand with The Neapolitan, Salvio De Gennaro. - Megan Osmond

This review
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
God this H was an asshole 🤨
Sandra R
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written, engaging story, but predictable of course. A nice way to spend 3 to 4 hours. 🙂
Maday Dearmas
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I loved loved loved this book! I read it in one day and I couldn't put it down. Molly was sweet and kind and she was housekeeper for the Avery family when she met Salvio. He was rich, handsome and the sexiest
man she had ever seen. Salvio couldn't take his eyes off of her and that one night he heard her crying and invited her up to his room was the start of something neither had any control of. From there all hell broke loose and the chemistry between these two was off the char
Crystal
I was provided an e-copy by Netgalley, this is my voluntary review. Molly is the long-suffering housekeeper to Lord and Lady Avery. Lady Avery is an evil witch who had designs on her guest Salvio de Gennaro (a multimillionaire tycoon). Frustrated that she couldn’t get what she wanted from him, then angered because she found out that her housekeeper spent the night with him, she got even with Molly by firing her right before Christmas. Now Molly’s pregnant and homeless. Remembering the business c ...more
Janine
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like Cinderella type romances, you will love this story about a self-made millionaire, Salvio de Gennaro and Molly Miller, a maid who is in charge at an estate where Salvio is visiting.

Molly ends up pregnant after sleeping with Salvio and she soon loses her job. Salvio had given Molly his assistant’s business card in case she ever needed another job. Molly is hired to work at Salvio’s Christmas party at his Cotswold home. Salvio is shocked to come home and find Molly in his house and whe
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper by Sharon Kendrick is the story of Salvio de Gennaro and Molly Millar.
I am such a big fan of Harlequin books....they are what started me on my path to loving Romance stories. This story was true to the Harlequin romance history where there is a poor innocent young women trying to survive in the world. A handsome, Rich, Playboy hero who is thrown off his feet when he meets the heroine. Thrown in some Christmas cheer and you have the prefect Harlequin Romance s
Ann
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Harlequin advertises this book as a "classic" Christmas romance. It is in the sense that the housekeeper is poor, taking care of her brother and gets fired from her job and is taken care of by the "hero". A remake of Cinderella which I didn't care for all that much. I received a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Michelle Lindo-Rice
The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper told Salvio and Molly's love story. From the moment he saw the voluptuous housekeeper, Salvio was enchanted. This HEA was filled with passion, good characters and a storyline that kept a smile on my face.

Memorable Quote:
"I'm the best version of myself whenever you're around."

Isn't this what every woman would want to hear? Thank you, Netgalley!
Ishara Dasruth
This was a sweet story. Salvio, the typical HP brooding billionaire seduces dear Molly, a chubby little housekeeper... I liked that Molly was not a total pushover and Salvin had a few redeeming qualities, emphasis on FEW. Though, I have to say this heroine deserved a medal for putting up with some of the things the hero said.
Frankie
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet love story with likable characters but I have read this same trope so many times that I wished this one time, Author could have given us something new. Still a good read to pass a rainy day though....
Martha
Molly decides to throw caution to the wind and take up the offer of her employers houseguest. She is discovered by the employer and expected to lose her job, she eventually loses her job. She searches out the houseguest for a new job.
Dana Alma
The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper was a good romance. Kendrick delivers a great story of passion and romance. Molly and Salvio are a good match. Kendrick's bedroom scenes are very exciting and steamy. This is the perfect holiday read.
Irene Langston-Butler
Liked this book, it was well written and the characters were flawed like most of us. Molly meet Salvio when he comes to visit her employer. It is an interesting story with twist and turns. After being fired from her job before the holidays, she is hired to be his temporary housekeeper.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a