Start by marking “This Kiss (Sweetbriar Cove, #8)” as Want to Read:
This Kiss (Sweetbriar Cove, #8)

This Kiss

(Sweetbriar Cove #8)

Welcome to Sweetbriar Cove: the small town where true love is guaranteed!

Book #8 - Coming November 2018.

The Sweetbriar Cove Series:
#1 Meant to Be
#2 All for You
#3 The Only One
#4 I'm Yours
#5 Holiday Kisses
#6 No Ordinary Love
#7 Wildest Dreams (July 2018)
#8 This Kiss (November 2018)
Published November 12th 2018 by Melody Grace Books

To ask other readers questions about This Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Kiss

Amy
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet, Small Town Stars!!

“He wasn’t sure why her praise mattered to him, but it did. On a dark night, in an empty house, far away from the reassuring buzz of his fans and hangers-on, her words felt true in a way he hadn’t believed in a long time.”

“It was like gravity had brought them to this frozen moment–some undeniable force that was beyond questions. Beyond words.”

This Kiss is the latest addition to the Sweetbriar Cove Series and is a feel good romance that is sure to sweep you off your fee
Maree Repa
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

The Trespasser

I was absolutely thrilled to receive book eight, Sweetbriar Cove. Written by the amazing Melody Grace. I was so excited to read more from Jenny Archer’s life.

As restaurateur, Jenny outside the eatery where she worked. She saw grey clouds overhead and rain drops fall to the ground. This was certainly her favourite time of the year, fall. Heading back in side thing of Christmas break. She still had to buy Hannah, her adopted niece. She had been caring for her after
Dana
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh Fraser!!!! There’s nothing like opening a book to find a hot Scot is the main character (I have a thing for Scotsman).

I adored Fraser and Jenny’s relationship development. Jenny’s devotion and determination to provide for Hannah was heartwarming along with her feelings for Fraser.
Johnaka
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Kiss by Melody Grace
“Accepting the unknown, 5 stars”

It’s been Jenny and her niece Hannah for as long as she can remember at this point. When her sister died, she just picked up the pieces of her heart, put them in a box, and put all her time and energy into Hannah. She thought they were finally getting ahead of the curve but then life decided to throw Fraser in front of her. Will she give the brooding Scotsman a chance?
Fraser moved out of the city to try and cut back on the distractions aro
Mari
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018reads
I've enjoyed all these different stories from Sweetbriar Cove. So many couples, all have their own stories. This mish mash of people formed a group that welcomed new acquaintances to their fold. This is Jenny's turn and we've seen he around Declan's restaurant. She's now guardian to her niece, putting her first, she has no time for romance. But now with her new landlord of sorts and their chemistry that was awkward at first. I do like my broody, grumpy heroes, who doesn't love a hot artist Scot? ...more
Christine C
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book! Jenny is a single “mom” – she has custody of her deceased sister’s 12 year old daughter. They live as caretakers of the vacation house of an older gentleman who lives across the country. One stormy night someone breaks in, but it turns out that the older gentleman had died and Fraser purchased the house from the estate.

Fraser is an artist in a slump, who has an upcoming show scheduled but nothing to go in the show. He is hoping that some time away from the city will rec
Stacie Christensen
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Sweetbriar Cove: the home of feel-good romance!

Jenny Archer knows that fairytales aren't real… so when a handsome Scotsman shows up on her doorstep in the middle of the night, she figures there has to be a catch. Like the fact that he’s tall, dark, and emotionally unavailable - and claims to be the new owner of her home.

The last thing Fraser Macintosh needs is drama. He’s traded the flashy art scene for a quiet life working on his paintings in Sweetbriar Cove, but he didn’t figure on
Misti Sonntag
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jenny has gave the ultimate sacrifice and given up her life to raise her sisters daughter, Hannah. She can’t have any distractions or have anything in her life that would cause them anymore heartache. Jenny is stubborn but with lots of reason to stand her ground.
Fraser is the brooding artist type. But he’s also a hot single male with a accent. Did I mention he’s Scottish? He shows up in town and is attached by a banshee of a woman with a tennis racket. The same woman who couldn’t wait to push hi
Tami Talbert
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as I always anticipate from her, Melody Grace triumphs with a return to the Sweetbriar Cove series with this newest addition, This Kiss.  Fraser and Jenny are a perfect match from the inception of this story as the sparks between them ignite a passion neither one of them ever anticipated.  Their beautiful romance definitely made me fall in love with this small town all over again.  As the romantic tale of discovering love unfolds between Fraser and Jenny, Ms. Grace also brings back all of h ...more
Karen Wood
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
yet another great story in this series, Jenny who works at sage with Declan runs her life around her niece, Hannah, since her mum died Jenny has put her first all the time. Jenny and Hannah live in a big house as caretakers, but unbeknown to them the owner had died and the house sold to artist Fraiser. when Fraiser arrives late at night in a storm to his new house unaware that he had tenants living there. watch as their rocky start turns into passion.

I love Fraser and Jenny's story, love all the
Sharon
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! Follow Jenny, who is raising her sister's daughter Hannah, living in a huge house for free while she works and tries to raise her niece as best she can since her sister passed away. When all of the sudden one night the Scottish man she met earlier that day, comes in to the house she's been living in and turns her world upside down when he announces he is the new owner!
Watch their story unfold in this amazing book written by Melody! 5 beautiful stars for this one, g
Laura Ferguson
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stacy Hahn
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Kiss was sweet and romantic filled with love, strong family bonds and amazing friendships that are found in Sweetbriar Cove. I absolutely loved everything about this book. The bond between Jenny and her niece Hannah was so special. Fraser was a piece to the puzzle that neither one knew they were missing until the sexy brooding artist came unexpectedly into their lives. The chemistry between Fraser and Jenny with undeniable. The fall was fun to watch. A must read!
Heather andrews
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jenny just gets all flustered around her man, “bed!” she blurted suddenly. Fraser raised an eyebrow. “I mean, I should go to bed,” Jenny explained, her skin burning..." Fraser likes to take care of his woman when he has plans, “well, to start with, I thought we could eat breakfast,” Fraser replied, unknotting her robe and sliding his hands over the warm curves of her body. “I don’t know about you, but I’m going to need some stamina.” I liked this book, I loved Fraser.
Isidora Subotic
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Jenny and Hannah are living in a house they are taking care of for an old man. However, Fraser, a good looking Scot from New York comes and buys the house. Jenny and Hannah are given 2 months in advance before they must move. Meanwhile, Jenny and Fraser are falling for one another but unable to take any more further steps.

This book was mainly ok...not bad, not great. I enjoyed it enough.
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This book is loving and sweet! It is all about the sacrifices and blessings we give and receive from family and friends. It is about the support and enjoyment they bring to our lives. And most of all, it is all about taking a risk at loving someone even though we are scared.

Absolutely loved this story!

I am voluntarily reviewing this book. Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me.
Barbara Abney
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series! I can see myself living in a place like Sweetbriar Cove. This is Jenny and Fraser's story and I loved these characters. Jenny is a strong female lead and I loved the way she stepped up to take care of her niece. And Fraser is so swoony! They are so good for each other! Added bonus is you get to catch up with characters from previous books! Can't wait for the next one!
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five incredible stars for a wonderful holiday read. Fraser and Jenny have us tearing through their story and falling in love with the amazing Scot. I love Hannah and how he becomes part of their little family. An incredible read!!!
Laura L. Nevels
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I hate that I can't stop reading these once I start. Being at the end of a series and having to wait months for the next book is torture. Keep them coming Melody Grace!
Cheryl
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Great holiday read.
Veronica Mostel
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

What a great book. This whole series is amazing. The chemistry between everyone. Friends forever all of them. They were perfect for each other
Kmansfield
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing
Lecia
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!
Madeline
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this story of friends in a small town. Sweetbriar Cove, once again, does not disappoint!
Karen
Nov 30, 2018
Jaimie
May 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3)
  • Sense and Manscaping (Ideal Man, #3)
  • Flare Up (Boston Fire, #6)
  • How to Choose a Guy in 10 Days (Chick Flick Club, #1)
  • Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)
  • Life and Other Inconveniences
  • The Last in Love (Ardent Springs, #5)
  • How to Keep a Secret
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Whisper of Temptation (Whisper Lake #4)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Breathless (Ross Siblings, #6)
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn, #2)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
NYT bestselling author of small-town romance. A new chapter in the Sweetbriar Cove series begins with Two Hearts - July 30th!

Sweetbriar Cove (9 books)
  • Meant to Be (Sweetbriar Cove, #1)
  • All for You (Sweetbriar Cove, #2)
  • The Only One (Sweetbriar Cove, #3)
  • I'm Yours (Sweetbriar Cove, #4)
  • Holiday Kisses (Sweetbriar Cove, #5)
  • No Ordinary Love (Sweetbriar Cove, #6)
  • Wildest Dreams (Sweetbriar Cove, #7)
  • Always Be Mine (Sweetbriar Cove, #9)