Start by marking “The Red Ledger: 6” as Want to Read:
The Red Ledger: 6

The Red Ledger: 6

(The Red Ledger #6)

This is war…

We’re still running. Surviving. I refuse to stop until we’re free of the shadow that’s been hunting us. The price could be our lives, or watching Isabel change before my eyes. Her heart’s hardened from the things she’s seen...the things she’s done. But no matter how much blood stains our hands, no matter how long the nightmares haunt us, we have to stay ready f
Kindle Edition
Published November 13th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about The Red Ledger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Ledger

Angel Payne
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This adventure, romantic and twisty and passionate and perfect, just keeps getting better and better. As Tristan and Isobel journey to Miami, their enemies are everywhere, and the risks ramp higher and higher. They have to trust friends, but even that's a gamble--and the only thing they're sure of is their love. It's absolutely riveting; and storytelling at its finest. Bravo!
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
WHAT????? OMG...seriously how does Meredith Wild continue to give us the unexpected? The Red Ledger: 6 had my adrenaline rushing from beginning to the end. Seriously this series has me on the edge through and through. I can definitely see why Meredith has more to tell and extended this series. Especially what happens in THIS BOOK! I cannot wrap my head around it. You have to of read the first 5 parts to continue with part 6. You need to start the journey on what brings Tristan and Isabel to wher ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carrie
Meredith Wild has done it again! Just when you think your going to finally see how it all comes together she goes and up's the anty! I can't get enough of this series, I'm so glad she has decided to continue it!

Part 6 picks up with Isabele and Triston plotting to take down those who are after them so that they can finally have a normal life.

Things don't go as they planned and now it's a waiting game. Isabele has a secret she's hiding from Triston and when Triston finds out what it is it takes
HP Marie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meredith Wild what are you doing to us!!! Omg this as been such an amazing Journey with Tristan and Isabel that I can't handle the wait for part 7!!!! Holy cow this has been a rollercoaster of suspense and cliffhangers that I'm not used to but most definitely loving. I keep talking about them so much that my boyfriend is even wanting to read this terrific series.
If you haven't started The Red Ledger Series yet I highly recommend it!!! No spoilers here
Melissa Schaub
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg I can’t wait until the end! Every book brings us closer to the epic finale and every book I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what is in store for Isabel and Tristan, because lord knows nothing goes as planned for these two.

In this installment Tristan and Isabel bring in the help of one of Tristan’s only friend. They think by bringing someone else into the mix that things will progress without a hitch but they are just getting started.

If you have not had the pleasure of reading this
Kika Medina
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God, this is just getting more intense as the pages flow, this book made me anxious in so many different levels, I screamed, I cursed, I LOVED IT and I don’t think 5 stars covers the rating, it’s phenomenal, amazing.
Love how Tristan and Isabel have evolved, how they have become one in so many levels.
Vanessa
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought I knew what was going to happen....the twists and turns in this series are unbelievable and part 6 is the same way. Tristan and Isabel are finally going to end their nightmare and not have to run anymore....or are they? So excited that there will be more parts to this series because I really can't get enough.
Krista Ricchi
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such intense emotions you can't help but feel all at once. I have never wanted to shake a character more in my life than when I read this book. Isabel!!!! Sometimes you can love and hate a character at the same time it's definitely a thin line. There are so many twists and turns in this book and you never know who you can really trust. The journey is filled with ups and downs but the love stays true. I really enjoy this series and I can't wait to read the next book.
Renita McKinney
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Oh Meredith, what you do to me! Delving into RL6 I was so on edge. Every book leading up to this one has been amazing! And then what does Meredith do . . . she gives me book 6 and blows me away!
I have formed this relationship with Tristan and Isabel. I have followed their path and though it has been quite rocky, and full of so many ins and outs . . . they have found a way to stick together.

As the characters keep confusing me, the road keeps turning and the end is never what it seems. She has m
Martha
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MEREDITH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?? If you needed one word for this it would be intense! I wish this would let you give more than 5 starts because holy wow this gets better and better.

There are so many twists and turns. You do not know what to think and what to expect. It will keep you on the edge of your seat. LOVE IT.

You will go through a plethora of emotions as you read this one. One minute you will love Isabel and then you will be mad at her.. GAH I need MORE.....

Bravo Meredith.. This Series
SassyLittleBookNerd
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woah... I’m sitting here, jaw to the floor, heart just about ready to pound out of my chest and my mind is reeling with questions and trying to come up with answers.

Yet again, Meredith sucks me in hard and keeps me on the edge of my seat from start to finish with this instalment. The woman can do no wrong, she’s absolutely flawless at writing and this new venture is nothing less than perfect either!

In instalment six, Isobel and Tristan find themselves in Miami, still running from the people wh
Joanie Lawrence
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this series keeps getting better and better. I just love Tristan and Isabels relationship. But just when u think they have found a way out something gets in the way and brings them right back. I can’t wait for the next part of this story
Linda Dunn
One Life....One Chance.....

Meredith you are a queen of suspense. Tristan and Isabel's story does not waiver in danger and titillating excitement. There is no lull in this installment, I found myself yet again holding my breath throughout. The entire series is stimulation overdrive on all the senses.

I see the development of Tristan and Isabel working as a team. That would definitely be a lethal combination and one to be reckoned with. I need so much more of this couple. You must start reading th
Ivana
Shelves: arc
I loved this part of The Red Ledger series so much. It was like watching an action movie. As soon as you start thinking you have it all figured out, things change - drastically. The story flows beautifully and is quite fast - paced, downright impossible to put down. I started and just kept going ignoring everything around me. The possibilities for the next parts are limitless and I can hardly wait.
Carol
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is freaking fantastic!!! I can't wait for next one to come out!!
Cinderella
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The more I read Tristan's handling of Isabel, the more I fall in love with him. He is the alpha, super killer, but his gentleness with Isabel as she is delving into his world is what plucks of my heartstrings.

That being said, Ms. Wild has again given us an action pack continuation that is the Red Ledger series. Now we finally have a face to the infamous Solomon and the Company. Tristan and Isabel finally decided that running will not solve their problems and after a solid plan and some help from
Liz
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Isabel are now in Miami ready to put in motion their plan to finally bring about the end of the all powerful company. With the help of an old friend they plan to assassinate Solomon, a high ranking member – their organiser - in the hope that causing wide spread panic within the company will lead it to implode. Will the sudden and unexpected reappearance of a dubious ally throw a spanner in the works or can the end of their ordeal really be in sight.

Just when I think that this series
Sharon
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m a big fan of suspense reads so this series has grabbed my attention. It should be noted that the story was planned for 6 installments, but it has been announced that there will be one more large book (Revenge) so 3 more mini installments!

This is one of those series that I love, but the small bites are killing me. When I new book comes out I have to go back and try to remember what was happening. So, for the moment, Tristian and Isabel are safe, but they know that the Company will be coming f
Dorothy Sobota
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg part 6 was absolutely amazing. The twists and turns in this book had me on the edge of my seat. BRING ON part 7 and the fantastic ride that i know it will take us on!!!
Bridget Shaw
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Isabel’s story continues. They end up in Miami continuing the fight to end the company and everyone coming after them. Tristan enlists the help of a well trusted past “friend/business” person to get further inside the circle of the company, which doesn’t turn out the way it is supposed to. But Tristan and Isabel are becoming closer and closer as are his memories even though they seem to come as dreams. I can’t wait to read the next book.
Sue
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meredith Wild once again takes us on an intense journey, full of heart pounding twists and turns. Just when you think it can’t get any better, she proves you wrong. I loved this book, love this Series!
Laurie Murray
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meredith you are killing me with this story. Isabel and Tristan are so close to getting answers the things get turned upside down for them when Vince recognizes Isabel. I can’t wait to continue this story and see how things go for Isabel, Tristan and Mateus.
Melanie Marnell
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The wheels are set in motion to take down or at least create chaos for Company Eleven so that they implode. Amidst this crazy game of survival Tristan and Isabel's relationship gets stronger despite the odds and his misgivings. Again, I was unable to put this book down until I had devoured every word.
Dawn Barrett Connolly
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red Ledger Part 6 was outstanding. Tristan and Isabel’s story continues in Miami. Part 6 has a lot of twists and turns, I loved it and can’t wait for more!!!
Badass Betties
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how she does it! Each book gets better and better! Part 6 was super intense and left me pretty upset with Isabel...but I'm not going to tell you why!! I cant wait for the next installment to find out what happens next! Ugh!! It's seriously SO DAMN GOOD!!
Nicole Posey
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly this book is getting better as goes on!!! Suspense is killing me!! Amazing book!!!! Love it
Sharon
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful rollercoaster of a read. Tristan and Isabel are in Miami, and so close to answers. Enter Mateus, to help achieve those answers. Things don't go as planned; often the case with these two. Meredith why do you do this to me to us? Now the wait for #7..
Jill Badker
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment of "The Red Ledger" Meredith keeps us on our toes, but reveals little tidbits here and there. Leaving me wanting for more. Isabel and Tristan are still in hiding while working to bring down the company that has brought so many people misery. There are still so many secrets that need to be uncovered, and Tristan and Isabel wonder every second who they can trust and who they can't.
Vickie Childress
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I literally read it in like an hour and a half. The plot just keeps you hooked. I'm glad that there is going to be more parts to this saga. I love the development of the characters and how they are growing into so much more. I wish I could give it more stars.
Bobbi Bursiek Anderson
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Part 7 can not come out soon enough!
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found