Start by marking “The Red Ledger: Part 2” as Want to Read:
The Red Ledger: Part 2

The Red Ledger: Part 2

(The Red Ledger #2)

She’s the only link to his past…

Six years ago, Tristan Stone was everything to me. My whole heart, my future. We were unshakeable, bound tighter by any force that tried to drive us apart. Then he disappeared from my life, leaving me in tatters, broken and running away to one of the most intense cities in the world. Somehow he found me, but now nothing is the same…

Tristan
Published May 29th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about The Red Ledger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Ledger

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_RL-pt-2-general-FB
⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-29/5/18

This is the second instalment in this exciting series and we are plunged right back into the action almost from the beginning here.
This time around we are in the States after Tristan sent Isobel off there to safety; not to worry; it's not long before he's hot on her heels as Isobel seems to suffer from a little thing called; NOT FOLLOWING ORDERS!!!
Considering he's the killer and shes out of her comfort zone I would think she would show a bit more wit
Angel Payne
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you thought the first part of this story had you frantically turning pages, think again. Tristan Stone is back, and he's even more delicious and bad-ass than before--exactly the way I crave my heroes. Just think what would happen if Jason Bourne and The Driver had a kid, then tossed in a bit of The Accountant just for good measure...now you're getting the idea of just how epic this man is. Isabel is the perfect match for the man too: strong but not stupid about it, but willing to push past he ...more
✩★ Natalie ★✩ The Biblioholic
As the second instalment of The Red Ledger series, it was a bit more intense than the first. Tristan is open to finding out more of his past, he’s let go of killing Isabel and protecting her instead, and the connection between them only grows stronger as each chapter bleeds into the next. Overall, I really enjoyed this book and I’m looking forward to continuing the story with book 3. However, I honestly can’t stand Isabel. I’m hoping this will change in the near future. It’s just that she couldn ...more
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
The second installment of The Red Ledger picks up right where the first one left off. Isabel is back home in Washington DC still reeling from the events of the first part of the story. She is confused, she is missing Tristan, and she is just trying to make sense of what in the world is going on. Tristan is continuing to try to put the pieces of his past back together, all while trying to make sense of everything that he is learning about himself, about Isabel, and about what they shared together ...more
Renee
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy fudgesicles and bacon, my heart is doing all sorts of things. Let's just say that the shizzz was real and just got in-your-face, amazeballs, undeniably off-the-charts spectacular.

Oh, and I'll take an order of Tristan to-go, please.
Cindy M. Green
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! !

If you thought Meredith catches your attention in Red Ledger 1, wait until you get more of Tristan and Isabel in Red Ledger 2. Honestly, I don’t know how she does it. The way Meredith captures your attention with her words is pure magic. This series is already gearing up to be one of my favorites this year. You will need to devote your time and attention to this captivating couple with multiple books, but trust me when I say you will love every moment of it. It’s the kind
Courtney
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Red Ledger keeps getting better and better.

In Part 2, we are learning more about who Tristan was before he became a killer for hire. He is trying to retrace his past, but at the same time, debates on whether he really needs to know anything since the last 3 years he's been fine with not knowing anything.

Isabel is determined to take control of her life and figure out where she fits into everything. She wants to help Tristan where she can, but she also knows that he isn't going to tell her eve
Martha
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! I was not sure that this could get better, but it definitely did. This Series is truly captivating. Be prepared to read this in ONE sitting.. Once you start you will not be able to stop.

This book has all the stops. You definitely find some of the answers you have needed, but are also left with just as many questions.. I LOVE IT. Tristan is just incredible.. I am loving seeing his character grow. The changes are slowly coming.. He is so protective, dark and just incredible. Isabel is prob
Angela
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you thought Tristan and Isabel were a force to be reckoned with in book 1, then wait until you read this one. There are so many WOW moments that it had me sitting on the edge of my seat, bitting my nails every page I turned.
Tristan, still trying to come to terms with learning things he had thought long forgotten.
Isabel, is learning how to become more independent, and take control of her life and that of her future.
As with The Red Ledger 1, book 2, is just as addicting, and you will not want
Sofia Lazaridou
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Guess what people, this book also ends with a cliffhanger and the wait for the third book is longer. Isn't that awesome. The only good thing about this ending is that both, Tristan and Isa, had a choice to do something and in Isa's case she wasn't forced to leave. Yey for having a choice. I don't want my main characters running around because someone forced their hand. I want to see them doing whatever they think is the best thing to do and fight the people who are after Isa.

Thankfully we get s
Kathy Coopmans
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you think Red Ledger, part one got its hooks in you. Wait until you read part two.
I'm obsessed with this story, and with these characters. I might have to beg for part three as soon as I wrap my head around this ending.
Hello world, meet a man who leaves a delicious craving behind. An addiction with only him being the cure.
Pure torture is what it will be waiting for the next installment. I've no doubt, Meredith will make it worth the wait.
Amanda Dubuque
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I don't know where to begin. It just keeps getting better and better. Isabel and Tristan's story is one that grabs you and holds on until the very end. This book is everything and more. I am in love with these two and I know you will be to. I highly recommend these books, you will love their story.
Romance Readers Retreat
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If Red Ledger part 1 was intense, part 2 takes the intensity up several notches. I'm rather obsessed with Tristan and Isabel's story. I love how this takes the idea of a second chance romance and amps up the excitement with tons of suspense, intrigue and plot twists. Part two picks up right where part one ended. Isabel is in Washington, DC. Tristan is desperate to protect her. Isabel being Isabel, she doesn't exactly follow directions and soon, trouble and danger are back in a big way.

My favorit
Jessica
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to read an arc of this story. This is part 2 and you do need to read part 1 first.

I love Tristan "Red Stone more and more as I read this series. This series sucks you in and when you reach the end you so need more. I truly believe this series is Meredith Wilds best work to date. I couldn't put it down for more then a couple minutes before I was back to reading it.
Tristan is an assassin with amnesia, a part of him is looking to know what he has forgotten but a part of him isn't sur
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I absolutely love Meredith Wild and the Red Ledger series. I completely fell for Tristan and Isabel in part one and was SOO hooked on book 2. And OMG the drama did not stop! Tristan and Isabel were sexy and addicting. I loved their chemistry and the fact that their history is still haunting them both.

I loved that the story picked up right where we ended in part one where Tristan and Isabel are now on the run. We got more emotional insight from Tristan about he truly feels which added so much to
Ramona
Read For Author:
This is another Out of The Park hit for Meredith Wild. This book is beyond amazing. You can't get enough of it - when you are reading it you are soaking in every word because when it ends you are like please not yet, I need more. This book is like crack to a junkie, it leaves you craving it.
Isabella comes back to Washington, DC in this volume. Yes, she still loves Tristan.
Tristan will stop at nothing to keep her safe, even though he is unsure if he wants to unlock his memories.
Th
Tiffany {Beyond the Stars: Book Blog}
I. Can’t. Breathe.

Part two starts up exactly where part one left off. Isabel arrives in DC and, of course, can’t do what she’s been told. We get introduced to some new characters and left with the WORST cliffhanger, of course.

I am so irritated with Isabel. I mean, I get it. But girl. She needs some sense talked into her thick skull. Tristan is a GOD. What is you doing? You’ll have to read to see what I’m talking about.

Part two is just as suspenseful as part one. Meredith Wild brings action and
Mary
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was not taken by this book! I felt that it just kept going over the same thing as part 1, just in a different part of the Country, Washington, D.C. where Isabel's mother and father live.

I do not think I will be reading the other parts to this story! Sorry Meredith Wild but there are just not my cup of tea!
Melissa Crump
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m left breathless! My heart is beating so hard, the angst, the suspense, the questions all lingering and I’m dying to find out. The Red Ledger - Part Two has me on the edge, craving for more, begging, hanging on every single word. I couldn’t devour this fast enough. This book has me obsessed like an addict.
Stacie McGlaughlin
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! 5 stars!!! Meredith Wild's, The Red Ledger series just keeps getting better and better!!! This book left me on the edge of my seat wanting more! This book gave me all the feels! Hot, sexy, shocking, emotional, suspenseful, intriguing....it just has everything!!! I cannot wait to read Part 3!!! <3
Amo
What the what !!!!!!!

Tristan what the hell is happening you cannot leave me like this!!!!
There is no more pages no matter how many times I tried to look.....

Isabel.... nnnnnoooooooooo

Meredith !!!! What the Hell......
Sue
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartstopping! Intense! Captivating! Addictive!
When you don’t think it can get any better, it does!
I LOVE this series! It is absolutely a must read.
I love all of Meredith Wild’s books but this is her best work yet!!
I can’t wait to read the rest.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Red Ledger #2 by Meredith Wild is Part 2 of a 6 Book Series. This book continues the story of Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone and should continue throughout the other books. So I would read the previous book first.
This book picks up with Tristan sending her back to the States and what is to happen next in their story.
Isabel is still dealing with finding out Tristan is alive and the man that he has become. Tristan too is dealing with learn some of what Isabel knows of the past he can'
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

If you thought part one left you hanging, just wait, Meredith isn't done with you yet.

Picking up where part one left off, Isabel is about to hit US soil with no answers to what is going on. Isabel can't believe she has been given the chance to once again be in Tristan's life but who he is now is not who he was then. Tristan is harder and darker and so full of empty spaces that who knows if she can help him. Tristan is more lost than he was and going back to the place it all started will either j
Heather Bass
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal, amazing, and epic. These are the words I think of when I finished this book. This author keeps on surprising me with her incredible writing style. I love suspense in my romance but this series is exceeding my expectations. This is the second book to The Red Ledger series. You have to read the first one before this one or you will be lost. I started this book as soon as I got it and I was glued to my seat. I read this book in only one sitting.

This amazing story begins where the first
Bellereader
Shelves: arc
Meredith Wild left us breathlessly clinging to the edge of seats and this stunning continuation of the saga leaves even more captivated. The debt that all men pay is knocking at Tristan and Isabel’s doors as they go up against an unseen and ruthless enemy. Isabel having just been reunited with the one man she’d never could truly recover from but never thought she’d see again, finds herself tangled up in a complex web of peril. At times she feels the only person she can truly trust is Tristan, bu ...more
Layla Sian Rathbone
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY DAYS!!!! This story is incredible!!! Part 2 picks up right where Part 1 ends, and we see Isabel make it back safely to DC.

When she’s collected by a stranger at the airport, she must decide what to do next. Knowing the potential risks involved of turning up at her parents house, she seeks out an old friend, where she hopes to lie low until she can work out what’s going on.

Tristan is never far behind, and after discovering she hasn’t does what she was supposed to, he seeks her out. With man
White Hot Reads
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Bond meet Tristan Red. He's going to give you a run for your money! ~ Heather, White Hot Reads

You guys! This book is kick a$$! It's everything I love.
Romantic Suspense.
Flawed Hero.
Strong Heroine.
Twists and turns.
Keeps me always guessing!

For me this has been one of the most anticipated reads for the year - A romantic suspense written by Meredith Wild. This guarantees a huge number of twists with just as much epic sex! How much better can it get?

Part 2 is more about Isabel. Don't get me
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
“Hope is the last one to die.”

Red Ledger Part 2 is just as gripping and suspenseful as Part 1. Isabel is hopeless, exhausted and a bit reckless. She doesn’t fully understand what she has gotten herself into but has to somehow learn to accept the situation.

“Having Tristan with me again does something to my soul. No matter what we’re facing, being in his presence again puts things right.”

What can I say about Tristan? I love the possessiveness and the darkness that lives within him. He is convinced
Andrea Turner
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I literally DEVOURED this book in one sitting! This book has everything you need to keep you on the edge of your seat. Isabel and Tristian’s journey is far from over. With both of them now on the run, they are trying to put the missing pieces to the puzzle together. Isabel is searching for Tristian’s past, as Tristian is searching for the hit. As this series continues we go deeper into the gray world, and things may not be what they seem. With every heart pounding twist and turn I found myself e ...more

• The Weight of Guilt
  • True to You (Montana Heat #2)
  • Logan (Saven #1.5)
  • Fairly Certain (Love of Fairs #1)
  • Arrows & Angels
  • Cowboy, Cross My Heart
  • The Bride of Glass (Glass Vault, #2)
  • All The Things We Found (River Valley Lost & Found, #2)
  • Appalachian Prey
  • Ascension
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2)
  • Stage Kiss (Mountain Creek Drive #1)
  • Both Sides
  • Extra Credit
  • Nowhere to Run
  • SEAL Wolf Undercover
  • Never Let Me Fall (Fatal Dreams, #3)
  • How to Get Ainsley Bishop to Fall in Love With You (How to Survive High School)
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found