Start by marking “Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)” as Want to Read:
Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)

Boy Toy

(Man Hands #3)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  1,803 Ratings  ·  364 Reviews
A brand new romantic comedy from your favorite snort-laughing duo!

Liam

The moment Sadie Matthews walks through the daycare center door, I feel my world tilt in her direction. Again. I fell for her when I was fourteen, and I'm still not over her. Problem: she still thinks of me as a teen she used to babysit. But I've learned a few things about pleasing a woman in the last fi
ebook
Published August 14th 2018 by Blunderwoman Productions

To ask other readers questions about Boy Toy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boy Toy

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳A man with love and care towards kids, a single mother of two twins... what more can I ask for in this sexy, raw and passionate romance novel filled with laughter and joy...

➳My lack of rom-coms is always present since every time I read one, it has to just be PERFECT for me to properly enjoy it. Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby are two of the most unique authors I have read in such a long time, because no matter what type of romance they write, the laughter never stops pouring out of me. Now, for
Christy
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_1776_zpstz6e8vvb.jpg

Boy Toy was a rom com for sure, but it was so much more than that! Unlike the first two books in the series, this wasn’t quite as LOL slap stick funny, but more funny, sweet, and just more. By far my favorite of this series!

Sadie is a single mom putting her twin girls in daycare for the first time after some bad luck with a string of nannies. It’s a hard decision for her, but it’s what's best. At the daycare, she sees a man who knocks her socks off. He happens to be Liam McAllister.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
***Now Available***

I absolutely love this author. She can totally get me with every book she writes, every trope, every character. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series so I knew I couldn’t wait to get to this one. And it definitely wasn’t a disappointment, at all. Out of the three books so far in this series, this may be my favorite. Why you ask, it features the two previous couples, and second we get Liam & Sadie. Definitely a favorite book of 2018

We’ve gotten a lot of Sadie’s story over th
Sarina Bowen
Aug 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
You need this snippet from BOY TOY!
“What are you guys in the mood for?” I ask, bringing up the Netflix icon on my screen.
“Hmmm…” Ash says. “I dunno. How about something sexy? Like, The Graduate!”
That’s a little weird. Usually Ash asks for some kind of action flick involving explosions or car chases or both.
“Nah,” Brynn says. “I’m much more in the mood for American Pie. You know, I think that’s the movie where the term MILF was invented. You know, a Mother I’d Like To Fuck.”
There’s a massive sco
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

I kiss her once before heading back out to the deck. She tastes like crisp wine and a hint of spice. She tastes like everything I ever wanted.

BOY TOY, the third installment of the ”Man Hands” series was filled with numerous laugh out loud moments, steam, and even some heart-aching angst. The pace of the story flowed smoothly, so much that never once did I feel that I wasn’t completely entertained. I was fully engaged with the plot and loved
Stacey is Sassy
***IT'S ALIVE!!!***

Age really doesn't matter...

I absolutely LOVED THIS STORY!!! It was so relatable and made me feel so connected to the characters. I blubbered like a baby at one stage. Any reader who has had kids and feels a smidge of self-consciousness from their post-baby bodies will get it. Poor hubby walked in as I was wiping the tears from my eyes. He then faced the *Do you still love me?* emotional and hormonal interrogation. I got the eye-rolling, she’s reading another emotional book,
Sabrina
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

Full disclosure, I requested this book before there was a blurb because I've enjoyed the previous books in the series so much. So when I actually got the book and realized it was an older-woman-younger-man type of story I became really nervous about it since it's not a trope I'm too crazy about. But now that I've read it I'm actually glad that I didn't know the trope or else I might have missed out on reading a great book.

Liam and Sadie were off the charts
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Second Chance Stars

Sadie is a single mum divorcee with two adorable twin 2yr old girls, Kate and Amy. After having nothing but trouble using nannies she decides to put the girls into day care. When she drops them off for their first day the man who signs them in just happens to be someone from Sadie's past who has grown into a sex god!

Here's the thing, I have never been a huge fan of the older woman younger man thing in books but it didn't bother me at all in this. I was 100% cheering for Sa
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

3.5 STARS

I think most of my friends know by now how much I love Sarina Bowen. I've come to love Tanya Eby in equal measures. When they team up the result of their collaboration is always fabulous. Their writing style meshes so well and is so homogeneous that as a reader you don't know where one ends and the other begins. It's pretty awesome.

Anyhoo...Boy Toy is the third of their laugh-out-loud, thigh-slapping series. While I gobbled this installment up I didn't love it
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion

Boy Toy is rom com at its finest.

I barely even made it to 20% and I had already cackled, chortled and chuckled.

Sadie is final member of this little sisterhood to find her HEA and the one I identified the most with. She's kind of a hippie chick, loves pillows and works in the mental health field. She's getting her life back together after her butt lick of a husband left her shortly after she gave birth to their twin daughters. Decker is a butt lick. Trust me.

She's reluctantly trying to
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Tanya Eby Fans, Romance
5 Be Still My Heart Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
OMG... I just needed to take a breath...This book was everything I love...You had just the right amount of humor, concern, curiosity, hope and so many Swoon-Worthy Moments....I lost count. Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby created a couple which made me disappear from my everyday life and slip into Liam's and Sadie's....

We had the idea of older woman younger man...yet even though there were about six years difference??? I think that really wasn't the true
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We already met Sadie in the first two books. (But you can totally read this book as a standalone though - but you should also definitely read the amazingly hilarious first 2!!)
Sadie used to be married - more or less happily. Now she's a single mom to her two adorable 2-year-old twin girls Kate and Amy.

Enter Liam - he's working at the day care center where Sadie has to park her girls every morning.

Liam used to be madly in love with Sadie. 15 years ago, when he was a pimply 14 year old and Sadie w
Tara
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book! It was sweet, hot and LOL funny #hiddenvalley. There’s nothing sexier than a man who loves kids, which pretty much makes Liam the sexiest book boyfriend around.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

BOY TOY! You know, this series is so fun. RomCom isn’t my usual but this whole series is hilarious without being ridiculous, just right in the sweet spot for me.. Sadie is best friends with Brynn and Ash from the previous books in this series. They are all very different characters but seem to bring out the best in each other. Their friendship is both supportive, and galvanizing. Sadie was married in the first book and a new mom to twin girls. As the series progressed we witness the eventual dem
Shayna
“I’ll go home if you want me to. But I’d rather explore every inch of your body. With my tongue.”

Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby is a laugh out loud romantic comedy that will have you blushing, swooning, and giggling in no time! Liam and Sadie were PERFECT together! I loved their flirtatious dynamic. I loved how Liam wouldn’t give up on the stubborn and beautiful single mother of adorable twin girls. My heart broke for the hit that Sadie’s self esteem took with her now ex-husband. But Li
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Nothing is sweeter than a single parent romance – unless you up the ante by making the single parent a mom of twin toddlers. You’d better brace yourself for cuteness overload in Boy Toy, the third standalone rom-com in the wildly entertaining Man Hands series.

Sadie is raising her two-year-old twin girls alone with virtually no help from her loser ex-husband. Like many women, she’s trying to balance motherhood with a career and is left feeling frazzled, guilty, and unattractive.

She used to babysi
seton
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: older-woman
Genre: Rom-com
Rating: 4.5

Adorbs.

That is the only word for this bk. The hot and nerdy 29 yr old H who never got over his crush on the h when younger was adorbs. The 35 yr old therapist divorcee h was sympathetic. Her 2 yr old twins were also adorbs.

Loved it!

P.S. I am going to steal “He wants to put ranch dressing on your Hidden Valley” from now on. Because I'm twelve.

P.P.S. I didnt read the two previous bks and it was a-okay. I will get to them eventually.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Second Chance Stars

Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Boy Toy was such a hoot! The humor is so well done, and I also loved the romance. Sadie definitely deserved to find her HEA, and Liam was the perfect guy to give it to her.
JewelsyGoolsy
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
FMABookReviews

❝She smells like flowers. She smells like moonlight and secrets and wishes.❞

I love this duo. Bowen and Eby write as one brain, their collaboration is seamless and deceptively simple, and their stories are hilariously funny, yet tender-hearted. I am a fan for life, and pray they never stop!

Liam fell in love with Sadie when she spent the summer babysitting him and his siblings. Fifteen years later when she walks into the daycare center where he works, all those feelings and thoughts fourteen-
Kini
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a quick and mostly fun read. Boy Toy was probably my favorite in the series. I love a good story about a divorcee finding love again and even better if it is with the nanny :) IN this case, the nanny is even younger than the heroine, so I was all for it.

Sadie is an overworked mother of twins and her ex is basically trash. Liam is working at the child care center that Sadie's girls go to. Sadie used to be Liam's babysitter and he always had a crush on her. Liam is the sweetest, loving, c
Under the Covers Book Blog

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I've been excited about this series since reading the first one because I thought it was a cute romantic comedy series.  Humor is often a hard one for me in books because I tend to not go with the flow so much so I don't binge romcoms in general.  That being said, I can't put my finger on how or why some of them work and some don't. But this series
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: single-parent
4 Single Mama Stars

Man Hands series will get you laughing out loud and put a smile on your face. What’s not to love with a single mom to two-year-old twins! I know cuteness overload. Also the Hero is five years younger than the Heroine. I don’t usually like it when the Hero is younger, but you know what? It worked for this book and five years isn’t that big of a deal.

Sadie is a busy mom and is going through a divorce. She’s trying to find herself again and here comes Liam, she use to baby-sit hi
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 14, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Recommended Read

Boy Toy is a sweet and sexy romance with laugh out loud moments and superb characters! I loved the idea behind the book and devoured it word for word. Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby make a great team when it comes to writing and I look forward to many more books the two write together.

This book, while being the third in the Man Hands series, is a complete standalone. I haven't read the other books in th
Ivy Deluca
Sadie Matthews is picking up her twin girls from daycare, when she realizes the gorgeous man working there is none other than Liam McAllister, the boy she used to babysit when she was 20 and he was fifteen(ish). He’s grown up in the most delightful way. And yes, romance happens.

description

I’m going to make this quick (ha! so, you know, a normal length review like everyone else), since I’ll be reviewing it for the blog, but general thoughts?

The Good
-Liam is the hottie babysitter hero we ALL need. He is my f
Liber_Lady
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC GENEROUSLY PROVIDED BY AUTHORS IN EXCHANGE OF AN HONEST REVIEW***

Absolutely loved it..!!

Review to come soon..!!
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wowza!! Another sizzling forbidden/childhood romance you don’t want to miss. I love these two authors together. This is the third book of the Man Hand series and you will not be disappointed.

Boy Toy is about Sadie and Liam. Sadie is a single mom to twin girls. The first day she brought the girls to daycare she did expect to meet their teacher, a handsome attractive young man. Right off the bat, Sadie has butterflies from a short conversation with Liam. Come to find out, Sadie used to babysit Li
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE -->https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
Making me laugh is no easy feat these days. I feel like romcoms are all written the same and they all struggle to keep my attention.

Except this one.

This is some bit of sorcery right here. Not only did it make me giggle – out loud – more than once (and in public), but I had this peculiar feeling of being excited to read the book while I was actually reading the book. This sort of breathless anticipation to see what was coming next, and a sort of delighted feeling to get to spend time with Sadie a
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of many things, including: the True North series, Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy, The Ivy Years series and the Brooklyn Bruisers. And more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need to know what's coming next ? Get all the l

Man Hands (3 books)
  • Man Hands (Man Hands, #1)
  • Man Card (Man Hands, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
“This is happening,” I tell her.
“Wh-what is?”
“You and me. Naked on a bed. Or a kitchen counter, or in the shower.”
She says, “uungh.”
“I’ll let you pick the room of the house. Or the backyard. But this is happening … You’ve been a nun for two years. And I’ve been waiting half my life to get you naked. Our time is now.”
0 likes