Start by marking “The Darkness in Faith (The Darkness in Faith, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Darkness in Faith (The Darkness in Faith, #1)

The Darkness in Faith

(The Darkness in Faith #1)

My name is Faith: Tortured sex slave turned brutal murderer. Men have abused my body for inhuman pleasures, hurt me and made me feel helpless. But now...

They fear me. I wish I could say that it is all for the good of the world that I kill them slowly and give them a taste of what they have made others feel, but that would be a lie. Turns out, I have a lust for blood and ge
Kindle Edition, 1, 144 pages
Published March 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Darkness in Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Darkness in Faith

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
The Darkness in Faith Banner
⭐⭐⭐STARS
REVIEW COPY

Serial Murderess Series

so I'm going to do things a bit different here and review all three books in the Serial Murderess Series together but giving my brief impression on each instalment.
So I'm not normally one for trigger warnings but with this, you need one; this is dark depraved sick stuff proceed with caution.
If like me that sentence is like honey to a bee just be aware that at times this was even a bit too much for me and that's something I don't usually say.
There is Rape
Jessica Jesinghaus
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

“Thoughts of revenge turn the soft orange sunrise into a bloody horizon begging for me to chase it, and I have never felt such incredible lightness.”

Holy cow! What a crazy, wild, bloody ride.... It’s like “Natural Born Killers” met “50 Shades” and they had a psycho baby. I couldn’t put it down.

If you’re not into dark fiction / dark erotica then let me say right up front The Darkness in Faith may not be for you. Now, even if you’re nodding your head and thinking “Yeah, I don’t do the da
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
3 'trigger warning' stars

I guess Dexter made heroes of serial killers. This one is OTT on dark, raw, gritty and gory stuff about a very damaged girl who becomes a depraved serial killer. What happens when she meets someone who makes her feel something (albeit not normal) for someone else with perhaps the same sociopathology? This one ends in a cliffie - kind of.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark
I’d never heard of this author until I saw a post about a blog tour for this series. I couldn’t resist giving it a try and I’m so glad I did.

This is book one and what a great start to this series. Faith is a bad ass character. Her past has made her into the person she is now. She’s certainly unique. She’s now trying her best to get rid of the bad guys. Revenge has turned Faith into a serial murderess.

Although I felt parts of this was rushed and the story needs tightening up I really enjoyed th
Douglas Debelak
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Darkness in Faith

By C. F. Rabbiosi

This book is truly sick, but, since that is exactly what it sets out to be, that’s a good thing. I found it a well written, profoundly dark sexual horror story.

This is the story of a female serial killer, who targets, tortures and kills sexual predators. It tells the story of how she came to be what she is, in a way that makes her a sympathetic character. How could she be anything else, other than a hollow husk, after all she’s endured. It follows her stalk
Dee
3.5 - 4 stars

As promised this book delivers on being a dark erotic story. If rape is even the slightest of triggers for you, I advise approaching with caution. I've read many books with dub/non-con and this one still pushed my buttons. This is not dubious consent, this is out-and-out rape, with some very depraved scene, in your face dark.

I really enjoyed when Faith took control of her life, sick as her actions were, and was hopeful when she met the handsome stranger. However, I struggled to und
Kayla Krantz
The author was skillful in the way she wrote this story, the tale of an abused woman turned serial killer. Her victim of choice? Sexual predators. The abuse is very easy to see in the MCs mind and that’s what made it such a compelling read as we see her stalk her next victim, her biggest challenge yet.

This book is twisted and dark so if your stomach turns easily, this is not the story for you.
Kayla
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
**I received a copy of this book through netgalley in exchange for an honest review **

This was first book i have read in the thriller erotica type of genre and this type of plot. There are definite triggers in this story so beware of that before going in. I enjoyed this book enough to finish reading it, but not enough to get the second or third in the trilogy. Not because it is a bad book, i just had a hard time connecting with the characters.
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely brilliant read! I was drawn in by the blurb and cover, and this book definitely did not let me down. I was blown away by the excellent blend of sexy and thriller.

The main character in this book is excellent. She is living life after a nightmare, trying to get her own back, but then finds a bump in the road. He plan is thrown off, but she still maintains the same personality and fight she has from the beginning. I also like that she still maintains a way of seeing the good in
G. Gaynor
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying that I have already purchased the next book!

It's been my experience that people read as they drive. Well, you can ignore the warning signs if you want, you're in for a bumpy ride!

After a bit of a jumpy beginning, we settle in with Faith, a freaking force of nature!

They say we produce our environment which in turn produces us. The world can be a very dark place and Faith is it's poster child.

But she will not be denied. She is going to find her place in life even if she
Susan Angela Wallace
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The darkness in faith by CF Rabbiosi.
How can I admit that I'm falling for the one thing I fear the most?
My name is Faith: Tortured sex slave turned brutal serial killer. Men have abused my body for inhuman pleasures, hurt me and made me feel helpless. But now... They fear me.
I wish I could say that it's purely for the good of the world that I kill them slowly and give them a taste of what they have made others feel, but that would be a lie. Turns out, I have a lust for blood and get off on mak
Amber Williamson
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't stop reading!

I love the twisted tale of love and death! This book fed my twisted soul and I'm ready for the next one! Amazing work!!
Rajeev Singh
A great addition to the femme fatale canon. Lots of sex and gore on the platter, the twisted kind, where sexual predators may have vampire fantasies too, driving a stake into caves meant for human erectile tools. The plot was somewhat flimsy, requiring quite a bit of suspension of disbelief, but this doesn't pretend to be literary fiction. It's sick, perverted fun all the way, no holds barred. An oft-abused badass woman seeking revenge on men who commit similar atrocities on her gender, going to ...more
Paul Franco
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, thriller
A female serial killer hunts bad guys, but in a completely different way than Alexandra Sokoloff’s character does. For one thing she’s married, living a double life, finding her victims on the internet and then luring them in with the promise, and sometimes reality, of sex.
When I saw this title, I thought it was going to be about faith, but that’s the character’s name.
Found it clever to introduce a male character that seems destined to be the story’s antagonist, except she polishes him off quick
Maria Reynoso
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
There are many triggers through out the story; be forewarned.

Faith survived the black market for underage sex slaves and became a survivor turned serial killer. Faith lives a double life. She's married to a wealthy, honest, and hard-working man that loves her while she hunts rapists and gleefully tortures and rapes them before murdering and dismembering them. While staking out her next victim, she finds her match. He not only is dark and twisted like her, but he also accepts who they both are w
Christina  Fender
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this is honestly the darkest book I’ve ever read and loved. Our story starts as Fredrick is with his first victim. The scene is very detailed. I was very much looking forward to seeing farther into his mind, but oh nooooooo. That’s not our story. Next we see Fredrick hunting his next victim. The scene seems to be repeating from the prior chapter, but nope our hunter quickly becomes our prey and we learn that this is actually Faith’s story.

Holy freaking hell. What did I just read? I rece
Brian Porter
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Darkly erotic romance

Faith is damaged goods, a psychotic killer, forged by the abuse she suffered at the hands of the men wbo used and abused her teenage body.
Now, her mission in life is to make men, all men, pay for the suffering she was forced to endure, but first, she takes her own sexual satisfaction from her victims in her own unique way. Faith prefers doing it with them as desth claims them.
Her life is turned upside down when she meets potential victim. Brandon. Instead of killing him she
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 4.5 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Wow!

I have read many dark romances, and The Darkness in Faith really pushed my boundaries! This story, written by C.F. Rabbiosi, is raw, gory, twisted, and I couldn’t stop reading! Sort of like a car accident, I needed to find out what happened to Faith and the reasons why she did what she did.

Make sure you read the blurb and the message from the author at the beginning of the book. This book is not for those that
Bea Brugge
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Modern day Bonnie and Clyde

If you enjoy a dark, sadistic book then you will enjoy this book. Two tortured souls that want to make everyone that hurt them pay for it.

Make sure to get the rest of the books in the series to continue on this dark road.
Raychel Faulkner
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5
United Indie Book Blog
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5 stars
I knew going into The Darkness in Faith, it would be a dark read and it is. However, I felt confused at times because I wasn’t sure if we were flashing to the last or in the present at times. The writing I feel could be stronger which would help us connect more with Faith. Faith is like the angel of death and seeks revenge for those who have their innocence’s ripped away like she did. I feel that the depth it went into at times was a little much, again it’s a dark read.

Review by
Nicole Diskin
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Darkness in Faith was a wild, dark, twisted ride and I Loved every second of it!
this was the story of faith an abused sex slave turned serial killer and it was an intense demented sick story full of pain horror and every sick fantasy one can imagine. I Almost hate to admit how much I Loved this book but I REALLY did and can't wait to read the next two and everything else that C.F. Rabbiosi has to offer!
Lee
Jan 14, 2019
Patty
Nov 22, 2018
Kelly
rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2018
Sherry
Daniela
Kim
May 17, 2018
Once a registered Nurse in California I became depressed and rebellious and now find myself living in the beautiful University City of Columbia, MO. writing. I love it.
No more blood and guts.
Well... not the real kind, but damn how my work reflects the realism.

I am not Taylor Swift, I am- Hollywood Undead.
I am not Twilight, I am- Interview with the Vampire.

Mmm, sexual violence, necrophilia... zomb

The Darkness in Faith (4 books)
  • Darkly Dreaming Faith (The Darkness in Faith #2)
  • Vicious Faith (The Darkness in Faith, #3)
  • The Darkness In Faith Boxed Set (The Darkness in Faith)