Start by marking “My First Breakup: Learning to Let Go!” as Want to Read:
My First Breakup: Learning to Let Go!

My First Breakup: Learning to Let Go!

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
“Oh God, why me?”

This is perhaps what we think of when we go through a ‘breakup’.
This story is about Anirudh and Anvi.
Both of them have their own thinking which are not alike.
The story begins with Anirudh meeting with and accident. As he slowly succumbs to the pain, he starts reflecting about his bygone college days where he found his love for music. He loves Anvi dearly w
Kindle Edition
Published March 9th 2018 by Wordit

To ask other readers questions about My First Breakup, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My First Breakup

Devika Ramadoss
Mar 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This book ultimately took back to my good old college memories.  I was refreshed and lightened when I completed this novel.

I kind of thought that this novel could an inspiration to this generation. Whatever failure we come across , that shouldn’t affect the daily life. Life is to move on as the title indicate “Learning to Let GO”. The aspiration and dream should not be disturbed at any cost. Anyone and especially this generation could relate themselves with this story.

The narration was simple an
Rethi
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I picked this book up expecting a quick and light read. The book delivers on those accounts.

Plot:
The plot is pretty simple and straightforward. There are quite a few cliched moments in the book. Though the book doesn't really surprise you, it has a charm about it because of its simplicity. The curve balls that life throws at Anirudh and the connection that he feels with Anvi are the things that keep you turning the pages.

Characters:
The protagonists are developed just right with ample flesh to th
Shreya Chatterjee
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simple, honest and straight from the heart. The writer takes you through a journey of love, loss and letting go in his witty style which will make you nostalgic and laugh at the same time.
A great read indeed! Would recommend for all!
Sunasheer Bhattacharjee
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing literary work by the author. A real deja vu feeling to those many who can relate to it.
James
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute story and an addictive page turner!

This is such a cute story.. A perfect blend of music and Love! ...waiting for part 2... please unite Anirudh and Anvi!! ☺☺☺
AMARTYA
Mar 16, 2018
Dhruba D.
Mar 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gyaneshwar Singh