Start by marking “Can't Get You Out of My Head” as Want to Read:
Can't Get You Out of My Head

Can't Get You Out of My Head

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  93 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A moving and funny story about sisters, secrets and second chances.

Twin sisters Beth and Lisa do everything together, so what will happen now they both want a life of their own?

Published March 26th 2018 by Corazon Books

To ask other readers questions about Can't Get You Out of My Head, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Get You Out of My Head

really liked it 4.00  ·

Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
Beth and Lisa are very much opposites. Beth is the sensible one while Lisa is out going and wants to have fun. Lisa doesn’t always have Beth’s interests in heart causing Beth a few problems to say the least.

Through Beth’s life as she grows as a person and into adulthood, the author tackles quite a few topics that I am sure will be close to many readers hearts. At times, like Lisa, I wanted to give Beth a good shake. She is somewhat of a doormat at times and it frustrated me seeing her go through
Rachel Gilbey
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't know what I think of this book, the whole premise which I can't really talk about as it may be a massive spoiler, despite it being revealed relatively early on - is something I'm really unsure about, and not completely convinced I believe is feasible.

However putting that aside I appeared to be hooked on the book, I had no idea where I was on the tube while reading, and completely lost myself into the heart of the story.

Which to me means that the writing was excellent, there wa
Neats
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I heard the title of this book I've had an earworm! Take another look at the title.. . .🎵🎵 Can't get you out of my head 🎵🎵 La La La, La La La La La 🎵🎵 Whoops, sorry, are you singing it now? 😂

I read Love Them And Leave Them by Sue Shepherd last year and I loved it so I couldn't wait to get stuck into this one.

Beth and Lisa are twins and they're inseparable. They do everything together and they tell each other everything. Beth feels that it's time to get on with her own life but why is
Chloe
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was not at all what I expected! I’m typical for reading girly books about two people falling in love and it’s probably my own fault for not reading reviews or properly looking at the blurb but from the title I just assumed it would about someone falling in love and being unable to get them out of their head. Although I was very wrong, I really enjoyed this book and was pretty addicted to it! Without giving too much away, I was so intrigued by the relationship between the sisters and wa ...more
Lainy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Time taken to read - 1 day

Pages - 450

Publisher - Corazon Books

Source - Review copy

Blurb from Amazon

A moving and funny story about sisters, secrets and second chances.

Beth has a secret she's kept from everyone except her sister. But it's time to get on with her life. Could a seductive Italian, a smooth-talking charmer or backpacking around Australia be the answer?

Lisa feels she's always l
Anne
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I’d deliberately avoided reading any of the reviews of this one, so the story came as a real surprise to me, and wasn’t what I’d expected at all – but I’ve never had a problem suspending disbelief, and I found the premise of the story highly original, so well executed and… well, just fascinating!

This is the story of twin sisters – Beth is the cautious one, Lisa the brave and reckless one – their relationship, their day-to-day lives and their adventures, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess many
eileen fothergill
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Slow burner !

It took me a while to get into this story and when the first twist was revealed I didn't really feel like reading on .Story revolves around a set of twins with a very very big difference but story focuses on mainly one of them ( you will learn more once you start reading ). It's a story of travelling , friendships family and love .I enjoyed the story and all the highs and lows , the heartache and tough decisions .I can't really say why I didn't give it a higher star rating without s
Nicky
Feb 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
I didn't really like this book and wouldn't recommend it. Often the writing seemed childlike and I found myself skimming pages. I only finished it because I never stop reading until the end even if bored.

I did not like the main character at all, she was immature and annoying and none of the characters had any substance, like when you watch a film based on a book and the characters look different to what you expected, well I had no mental pictures of any of these characters.

The story was far fetc
H.M. Holten
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful and surprising
Can’t get who out of your mind? My first reaction to Can’t Get You out of My Mind was incredulity — my second — being intrigued. Shepherd has written a beautiful and thoughtful novel that remains with the reader for a long time. The concept is simple: the result is a speculative narrative. Shepherd engages her readers and makes them root for her heroine. A highly enjoyable book.
Debbie
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of the most interesting books I have read, I really couldn't put it down.

Just going to say read it.
Sarah Tucker
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable

I was not expecting to like this book, but wow, it’s well written, different and lots of twists and turns!
Kim Thomas
Apr 28, 2018
Mrs Toni L Symons
Feb 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sue Shepherd writes contemporary romance and enjoys creating novels with heart, laughs and naughtiness. She doesn’t pull any punches when choosing her subjects, but manages to handle her characters’ challenging situations with sensitivity and humour.

Her debut novel 'Doesn't Everyone Have a Secret?' was published by Corazon Books in March 2015. It reached the top 10 UK Kindle chart, and also topped