Start by marking “Hook Shot (Hoops #3)” as Want to Read:
Hook Shot (Hoops #3)

Hook Shot

(Hoops #3)

A deeply emotional standalone romance set in the worlds of professional basketball and high fashion.

Divorced. Single dad. Traded to a losing squad.
My perfect life blew up in my face and I'm still picking up the pieces.
The last thing I need is her.
A wildflower. A storm. A woman I can't resist.
Lotus DuPree is a kick to my gut and a wrench in
ebook, 1st Edition
Published March 28th 2019

Start your review of Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Oh. My. Word.

I am REELING.

I am sitting here with my thoughts spinning, with my heart pounding, with my breath slowly returning to a normal rhythm. I am sitting here with absolutely no idea how to even BEGIN to put thoughts down about what I just experienced on these pages. I am sitting here in awe, in stunned silence, in utter disbelief as I reflect back on the MASTERPIECE that is Hook Shot. This book was nothing short of PHENOMENAL and I'm honest to God astonished over what I've just read.

Whe
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

IT’S LIVE!!!

Books in Hoops series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Long Shot
Book 2: Block Shot
Book 3: Hook Shot
description

I need someone like Kenan in my life. Everything about this book was perfect, and Lotus is my hero.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
5 “Let me protect you” Stars

Books like Hook Shot are why I read. An author’s ability to pull me inside the world they’ve created is always impressive. What Kennedy Ryan achieves is something beyond that. I want to live in this world, be friends with these characters, hang out with them on the weekends. The main, as well as, secondary characters are bold and vibrant. The story is poignant and so damn beautiful my heart hurt. I’m still all up in my feelings.

What I loved most:
Lotus, hands down is o
Kennedy Ryan
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Coming March 28th!

Divorced. Single dad. Traded to a losing squad.
My perfect life blew up in my face and I'm still picking up the pieces.
The last thing I need is her.
A wildflower. A storm. A woman I can't resist.
Lotus DuPree is a kick to my gut and a wrench in my plans
from the moment our eyes meet.
I promised myself I wouldn't trust a woman again,
but I've never wan
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Lotus and Kenan are two characters that I've been curious about since Long Shot, so when their story finally landed on my kindle, I could barely contain my excitement. They were everything I knew they would be. Their relationship, like the author's writing, is absolutely beautiful. Emotion is present in every scene, and in true Kennedy Ryan fashion, the story addresses serious topics that are not sugarcoated in any way.

Twenty-five year old Lotus grew up on the bayou in Lousiana with her grandm
EmBibliophile
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
5 ‘Button’ stars

"I have found the one whom my soul loves,” he quotes.

I devoured this book. There is something about Kennedy Ryan’s books that gets me completely hooked. She’s a brilliant author who writes a very poetic sensual realistic books. And this one was no exception.

"My beloved is mine and I am his,” I quote the song over a salty trail of tears, brokenly, truthfully. “Kenan, I’m yours.”

Kenan moves to New York to be near his daughter, Simone. He meets lotus, again, while meeting with a fa
L.J. Shen
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, LOVED every second of this book. It has everything I look for in romance. A kickass heroine, a beautifully damaged hero, complex family connections galore, steam, banter and backstory.

This story is tight, well-written and absolutely delicious.

Do not miss out on it.
Malene
I’m in a dream like state after finishing Hook Shot. Lotus and Kenan’s story pulled every emotion out of me. I’m spent, drained and so satisfied with their story which I have been anticipating for so long. Kennedy Ryan delivered and exceeded my expectations by a million. That says a lot.

Hook Shot is a delicious slow burn and oh the burn and heat is so damn good. Just simmering beneath the surface whenever Lotus and Kenan are around another. It’s intense, it’s tantalizing and so right for Lotus a
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Absolutely perfection. Not sure how I got so lucky, but I’m on a roll. Keep them coming

Need time to gather myself after this, blown away

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Arini
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Standalone Series

#1 Long Shot — 3.75 Stars
#2 Block Shot — 1.5 Stars
#3 Hook Shot — 4.5 Stars

I’m overflowed with emotions right now I feel like I might combust at any second. I’d gone from feeling completely moved by these two lovebirds’ enduring love, slightly spooked by Lotus’ voodoo instincts, to having ovaries exploding reaction whenever these two have even the briefest contact with one another.

Dimensional characters
I liked that Kenan isn’t the typical overwhelmingly cocky loud mou
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
It's LIVE

I read my first Kennedy Ryan Romance three years ago and in a sea of romance stories, hers was a standout for all the right reasons. I very quickly devoured her back catalogue, have read every book since, somehow becoming a beta reader along the way. Her attention to detail and passion for making the story the very best version of itself is outstanding. I have witnessed the development of this story into absolute pure perfection with outstanding depth of character and feel of emotion. A
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’ve read Ms. Ryan’s books before, then you know that there’s something magical about the way she crafts words together and makes them mean something. Makes them special. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning devouring this book and experiencing the connection between Kenan and Lotus. My kindle app is full of quotes, many from this book alone, but out of respect for the journey I’m sure you’d enjoy I only leave you with these bits and my take on the experience.

”Blow my mind aga
Berry ♡ Nice
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is Poetic. Emotional. Thought Provoking. Deeply Beautiful. Unforgettable

5 Tell Me Your Truth ⭐'s

Kennedy Ryan gives us an intense, raw, romantic love story.
☆ With a hero that I not only want to *kiss/lick* but I respect and admire.
☆ With a heroine that is beautiful on the outside and even more beautiful in the inside. Her compassion built strong by her own experiences.

I have found the one whom my soul loves

I love that this author is not afraid to color outside the lines and continues
Sentranced Jem
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
PSX_20190324_160522

Title: Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
Author: Kennedy Ryan
Genre: Sports Romance, Contemporary

Finally!
I have been dying for Kenan and Lotus's story ever since Long Shot, which FYI was one of my favourite read for the year 2018.
I know it's still very early on but I can say with utmost confidence that Hook Shot is definitely going to be one of my favourites for the year 2019 🎉

From the very first book, there was this exotic, wild, untameable air of mystery about Lotus. She exuded this confiden
Emma Scott
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“You hungry?” Amanda asks. She’d take a bite of me if I was down, which I’m not. I’ve had enough experience with man-eaters to last a lifetime. She’ll find someone else to devour. I’m sure any reasonably attractive millionaire will do.

I could spend all day quoting the most amazing, angsty, mind-blowing phrases from Kennedy Ryan's Hook Shot, but this simple passage (above) does all the work for me and it's not even in the blood and guts of the story. Hungry. Bite of me. Man-eaters. Devour. She w
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kennedy Ryan Fans, Romance
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Christy Baldwin
5 Song of Solomon Beauty Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
This Book...And This Author robbed me...
Robbed me of my sleep...
Robbed me of my tears...
Robbed me of my emotions...

But I gave them up...willingly because this story took something which could have been just strong and good and made it spectacular.
I am still sleep-deprived and will try to make sense as best as I can. I am only going to give you my thoughts on this...as there are so many excellent reviews which will give you more. (My friend Chri
Anna Banana

I knew it! I knew it from the first time I met Lotus and Keenan in Long Shot that they would blow my mind and be one of my favorite love stories ever.

AND I WAS SO FREAKING RIGHT!

Honestly there is so much I could say but for the sake of keeping this spoiler free and not give away too much I'm going to give you a series of random thoughts that will hopefully convey my fangirling and thoughts but not give too much:

1. Keenan and Lo have a sort of connection that you feel from the first page. I ser
Diana
5++++++STARS

Hook Shot is book 3 in the Hoops series by Kennedy Ryan. Even though I haven’t read the first two book in the series, I was not lost at all and was able to read this as a standalone, and I am so glad I did. The writing was excellent and grabbed my attention from page 1. The story tugged at my heart strings and the love Kenan and Lotus had for each other, just took my breath away.

Kenan and Lotus have met before. They have been circling each other trying to deny the intense connection
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW

Kennedy Ryan slays my heart and my soul and my mind every single time she writes!

5 I Am Yours CROWNS

Hook Shot, unlike its predecessors, has a quiet power. Kenan and Lotus’s journey isn’t shocking, in your face, controversial in nature, but it is just as consuming, just as moving. The subtle way she brings them together, heals them, is powerful. Their story is a silent pulse under your skin, building slowly and sensually, exploding into full blown love and culminating
Olga therebelreader
I loved the story of Kenan and Lotus! Both are aware of their attraction to one another from the start, and both are determined not to follow through with it. But circumstances bring them together and it gets harder and harder to stay away from each other. The characters are easy to like and you find yourself routing for them to get together from the start. With its slow burn romance, tight plot, great pacing and wonderful characters this story is a definite keeper and I highly recommend it.

In
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “Magic” Stars

A DEEP, EMOTIONAL unveiling of second chance love for two characters who have been hurt in the past. Not the same type of hurt, but hurt that questions trust. So when there is a unnerving, intense connection that speaks to both hero and heroine, it eventually has to be addressed and unearthed. Hook Shot is a story of hope, an awakening of the soul, of learning to trust again and mostly, a magnificent love story.

Lotus Dupree is a spitfire. She beats to her own drum, she doesn’t car
Melanie A.
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!
"No one has to tell a queen to wear her crown."
It's always a joy to read Kennedy Ryan's words! And Hook Shot was no exception.

Lotus Dupree has been avoiding Kenan Ross for years; there's just something about him that unnerves her deep inside. It's not a welcome sensation.
My senses pique and my skin prickles every time something lures his reluctant laughter out of hiding.
Over the years, every encounter Kenan has had with Lotus has left him wanting more. Unfortu
The Book Bee
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"I need simple, but I want you."

It's after reading books like this that I want to sit down with Kennedy Ryan and just talk to her; find out how she does it, where she draws her inspiration from. How does she write a book with so much vivid emotion? I want to explain to her how she affects me so much with her words. All the words she strings together effortlessly with a mere 26 letters. The smallest denominator in our language, and yet she wields them as if they have the stre
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT by: Diana and Melanie's reviews
Audio - 4 stars!
Story - 5 STARS!!!!

Loved this book!! Adored both the H and h!! They were solid from the get go because …. COMMUNICATION!!!! No games, no misunderstandings!!

Both Lotus and Kenan had reasons to be gun shy about getting into a relationship, but their attraction couldn’t be denied. I loved the progression of their relationship. They were open and honest and took things slow. Nothing about the relationship was one sided. They were together even when they were apart. I loved these two
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Ahhh I love the strong quiet men. Kenan was just wonderful, as was Lotus. Loved their magical, deep connection. Hook Shot packs some angst, a lot of steam and emotions. Kennedy Ryan's writing and storytelling is totally spell-binding and captivating.

Jakobi Diem did a beautiful job with Kenan, Mia Ellis's performance was flat and she couldn't hold her own against Jakobi. There wasn't enough variation between the characters, especially the males ones and it was hard to tell the difference.
Holly
I absolutely loved (and yet was horrified by) the previous book in this series. But this one bored me. There’s a bit of silly voodoo references, a stereotypical bitchy ex-wife, and a 14 year old daughter whom inexplicably needs a large amount of therapy for her parents’ divorce (my parents have never been divorced but I don’t think kids at that age are heavily invested in anyone but themselves - maybe that’s just me). Oh and I am not a prude when it comes to romance books but the sex scenes in t ...more
Radd Reader
"I have found the one whom my soul loves. My beloved is mine, and I am his." ❤️❤️

This book is sooooo awesome and brings all the feels. And.......Kenan Ross!! My new BBF!! ❣ And......Lotus DuPree. She just might qualify for Book Girlfriend. Is there such a thing? Lol.
Oh, I know....she can also be my BBF (Book Best Friend) 😁
This book is the full package!!!

Characters
Kenan (36, a professional athlete-NBA): Besides being mega famous due to his NBA career, Kenan is an introvert. He likes a low-ke
Renita McKinney
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not quite sure where to start with this review, or even how to verbalize the emotional impact this story has on me. This was my first read of Kennedy Ryan, and no one should tear me down the way she did.

Hook Shot was nothing I expected and everything I wanted. I read for entertainment, but there are some books that become more than entertainment. There are some books that even surpass being a movie in your head. There are some that just encompass your life. That get into the depths of your
Elle Kennedy

HOOK SHOTS is LIVE!!!

Enter the Giveaway: http://bit.ly/HSReleaseGive

𝘼 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣.

𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙. 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙙. 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙.
My perfect life blew up in my face and I'm still picking up the pieces.
The last thing I need is 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
A wildflower. A storm. A woman I can't resist.
Lotus DuPree is a kick to my gut and a wrench in my plans from the moment our eyes meet.
I promised myself I
Turning Pages At ...: Hook Shot (Hoops #3) by Kennedy Ryan 110 28 Apr 10, 2019 01:01PM

• Blankness
  • Tutti i baci che non ti ho ancora dato (I colori dell'amore #2)
  • A un solo passo da te
  • Libra
  • Amici
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Capital S (Meet me in New York #1)
  • Eden in the dark
  • Amami questa notte
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Kiss Me Here
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Method
  • All Grown Up
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Parlami di un sogno

AMAZON:

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/KennedyRyanAuthor/

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/kennedyryan1/

KENNEDY RYAN BOOKS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/68160...

I write contemporary romance and women's fiction. I always give my characters their happily ever after, but I love to make them work for it! It's a long road t

Hoops (3 books)
  • Long Shot (Hoops #1)
  • Block Shot (Hoops #2)

Articles featuring this book

Looking for the perfect reading match? Here to help you find your happily ever after this summer are some of the biggest and...
“My beloved is mine and I am his. --Song of Solomon 2:16” 3 likes