Start by marking “The Girl and Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Girl and Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet, #2)

The Girl and Her Ren

(The Ribbon Duet #2)

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  6,480 ratings  ·  1,377 reviews
“What do you do when you write down all your secrets? No…that’s not enough. What do you do when you write down all your secrets and the one person who should never read them does?
I’ll tell you what you do.
You hope.”

REN
Ren didn’t know the meaning of love until he took Della for his own.
To begin with he hated her, but as the months bled into years, he learned the opposite
Nook, 1st Edition, 491 pages
Published June 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Girl and Her Ren, please sign up.
Nyx Thank's for answering. I'm not gonna read it. I just can't. I love me some happy endings. There is enough sadness in reality to relive it in the books…moreThank's for answering. I'm not gonna read it. I just can't. I love me some happy endings. There is enough sadness in reality to relive it in the books too. So, nope. (less)
Jenara not sure which separation you're referring to, but if its when she was 17, then about 6 months…morenot sure which separation you're referring to, but if its when she was 17, then about 6 months(less)

·  6,480 ratings  ·  1,377 reviews

Start your review of The Girl and Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet, #2)
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"Come find me on the meadow where the sun always shines, the river always flows, and the forest always welcomes."

description
This review is about 4 days late. Truth is, when this little gem made its way over to my kindle - I stopped every single thing to read it. After the mess I was in from the first book, I needed to read about the Wild's.

I really wish I didn't pick this up.

____________

Confession #1: I don't know if I want to give this 3 or 4 stars.
And because of Goodreads wonderfully painful
jessica
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
this actually ruined me. wholly and devastatingly ruined me.
there are no words strong enough to hold this feeling.

della comments that 'this isnt a love story. its a life story.' and honestly, it would be such a privilege to have both the love and life ren gave her. what an amazing partnership.

a love story, a life story, whatever you want to call it, this story will always have a special place in my heart.

5 stars

Book 1: The Boy and His Ribbon
Book 2: The Girl and Her Ren
Bibi
*Spoiler Alert*
In an ideal book world, Della and Ren would have a dozen babies
and go on to live the-fuck-happily-ever-after. Not so, says Ms Winters, and to which I say: middle finger up. Can you feel my rage?

DNF@ 40%. No rating.
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘The Girl & Her Ren’ is the stunning conclusion in P. Winter's ‘The Ribbon Duet' series. It picks up where the first book left off. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives.’

This story is no longer about a baby and a boy who were never mean’t to be family, but a woman and a man who were always destined to be soulmates.

Ren still questions how Della made it into his backpack all those years ago when unbeknown to him he
Hulya Kara Yuksel
My god, I can't stop my tears.. This book was so beautiful, I LOVED it so much. ❤

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

The Girl & Her Ren by Pepper Winters
The Ribbon Duet Book 2. Final Conclusion
Publication Date: 5th June 2018
Genre: Coming of Age Romance

I’ll tell you what you do.
You hop
-S♡
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 6-stars, favorites
★6 Stars! The Girl and Her Ren... Is brutally heartbreaking, utterly breathtaking, powerfully raw, intense and a utter masterpiece!
Rating: { ★★★★★★ }
“I loved that girl as if she were my very own blood, sweat, and tears. Girl made from my bones. Child made from my heart. Woman made from my soul.”

description

Okay, I admit...I was not ready to get my heart broken.
This masterpiece has stunned me speechless, destroyed me, and changed me.
I am all cried out.

Ren Wild and Della Ribbon.
They’re one. Beautiful and i
mel ☽
NO RATING

i read this 2 months ago and i am still not okay. i put off writing this review because this book actually made me cry, like, a lot. i am- dammit i don't know even know what i'm feeling??

angry
upset
depressed

YES. all of the above because fuuuck this you're telling me you're gonna end it like that ???!!!? i KNEW it was gonna happen because i spoiled myself by accident but i wasn't readdyyyy. my mind, body, and soul WERE 👏🏼 NOT👏🏼 READY.

and you're telling me that i had to suffer thro
Olga therebelreader
This book led me through a very emotional ride. I loved it! It is about Della and Ren and the chances they took with each other. Their story made my heart hurt. It's a story of two people weathering the challenges life can throw at people and coming out stronger because of it. Both Della and Ren are drenched in feelings, both for each other and about themselves. These two survived obstacle after obstacle because of the love and deep connection they shared.

Yeah, you’re gonna cry. Hard, ugly cryi
Snow
Release: June 5, 2018

Reading with fellow Shhluts : SueBee, Lu, Timitra, C, Ann, Sophie, Susan, Megan, Ammie, Dayna & Myla

Well, I did, look forward to it... and then, well...I was stunned speechless, gasping for air and silently sobbing...

cause I actually expected the ending - that ending, it was hinted, it was looming and lurking around the corner of every single page...

And I was brave

I knew what I was getting into and I wanted to experience this journey...

even though it hurt...

and even though
Es Summer
Unpopular opinion incoming ~~~~~~
Spoilers!!

It seems like everyone is talking about the newest book of Pepper Winters. I really liked the first book, The boy and his Ribbon. It was just so unique and interesting and I also was intrigued by their life style, how they survived and how strong their bond was. I realized some aspects of the story wasn't that plausible - for example surviving that long without identification, how little Ren took care of baby Della but I gladly overlooked those smal
Jennifer Kyle
2.5 Stars

Please forgive my phrasing but a solid portion of this book was simply a FOREST FUCK FEST.

"He’d shed the brotherly side of himself, allowing me to see him as a man and not just my protector.”

description

It’s not until after the 50 percent mark that the drama unfolds and well I didn’t love the drama either. Still the author did a solid job of bringing a legendary feel to this taboo couple.

description

I did however still love the writing and many of the quotes. All the ribbon references still tugged at
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Live Amazon

5 EPIC STARS

This is by far the most beautiful,unforgettable, heartbreaking,emotional,intense and passionate story!I'm still processing what I just read!I loved this duet so much and I can't believe it's over!I have so many feelings, my heart is aching I'm crying and omg I'm still thinking about it!I have a book hangover the moment I finished it!

The love I have for Della and Ren is so strong, it's exactly how I felt about The Bronze Horseman for
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This story is no longer about a baby and a boy who were never meant to be family, but a woman and a man who were always destined to be soulmates.

The Girl & Her Ren was HANDS DOWN my most highly anticipated read of 2018. The Boy & His Ribbon left my heart in a vice, had me salivating for the conclusion of this EPIC love story, had me thinking about this storyline no matter what else I was reading while I anxiously awaited this sequel. This duet is bigger, more monumental, more powerful than a
SusanAhh
“Because I can promise you, the ending... it’s better than you think.”

description

While dripping with some of the most beautiful heart-achingly beautiful romantic tableaus described in any book in the romance genre, Pepper Winters has written a duet of books that goes beyond the tropes of the contemporary romance and challenges the reader to consider the very nature of love…true, fated and redeeming love. If you listen closely as you read, you will also hear her challenge to consider your beliefs concerning
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

”True love is constant. It has no beginning, middle, or end”.

I’m going to be real right now: the moment I finished reading this book, I said these exact words to myself:

WHY THE FUCK DID I READ THIS SERIES?!!!!! My poor heart has been through the ringer, I’ve lost sleep over this series, and don’t even get me started on what its done to my nerves. I feel raw, exposed, tired, hurt, love, happiness ,sadness, and appreciative. I’m so incredibly happy that I had to pleasure to know two of the m
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
I’ve been given an advanced reading copy of this book but it has no influence whatsoever on my willing and always honest review.

Warning: This story is a sequel, part of a duet and is meant to be read after The Boy and his Ribbon. Don’t read this review if you haven’t read the first book!

5 “I have no tissues left” stars

stitch

Sorry but this review will maybe be a little jumbled and messy but I am on emotional overload right now. Empty box of tissue, heaving shoulders and sweeping the mascara fro
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
DNF 80%
I'm incredibly bummed out about this, especially since absolutely adoring the first installment of this duet.
This book spans many years and, while the pace of book #1 was somewhat slow, it managed to keep me entranced and completely immersed in the story. Well, this second one, unfortunately, didn't. The pace was excruciatingly slow through the first half and I've put it on hold for many days. A lot of internal thoughts seemed repetitive and this just wasn't for me. Just giving my honest
Jacqueline's Reads
2.5 – 3 Not my cuppa stars

FIRST let me say I wasn’t a fan of the writing flow for the first book. So I knew going into the second book would be tough for me. If you loved the first book, then I have no doubt you will love this one. I shouldn’t have read this book because the writing didn’t change, but I was curious to see how Ren and Della would end up.

My problem with this book is like I said before the writing flow.

- The book is a story-format kind of writing. HIGHLY descriptive. I can’t stand
Ari
6 utterly ruined stars

Read my entire review on my blog because it's too messy to be here: https://readingunderstreetlamps.wordp...

Trust me, go into this book blindly like I did, because only then is it worth it.

Let me just say that The Girl and her Ren is the kind of book that people read not to escape reality, but to know that love exists, even when life does not. I am not a crier, and this book made me sob. The last few chapters, I read with blurry eyes and a wet face because it was impossibl
NMmomof4
DNF @ 20%

I gave up and started skimming. I got the main points of what went on. I feel cold hearted because I never once got emotional in either book even though so many of my friends did and loved this. I never was tempted enough to start really reading it again once I started skimming. I just struggled with the pacing too much. I also struggled with not connecting with the h. While I liked the H and understood where they came from, his struggles with their relationship changing got really old.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

5 stars aren't enough! ***Spoiler Free Duet Review ***

‘Love is the hardest thing we’ll ever have to do because love, as miraculous and wonderful as it is, is also cursed and soul-breaking.
Because of love, life is a war of moments and time and bargaining for more of everything.
But in the end, love is what life is about.
And love is the purpose of everything.’

Every now and then we’re blessed to read a book that reaches into our soul, touching us in ways we know we’ll never forget. A story that lea
hala
✩ 5 stars.

❝I’d live in sin and go to hell because I literally could never give you up.❞

before i say anything, if you’re planning on reading this duet, then don’t read my review because i don’t think ill be able to control myself. the possibility of me losing control and saying something i shouldn’t is possible. so, for that, stop right here.

now, this story gutted me. we have two characters that had been through so many hardships in their life and couldn’t help but fall in love with each othe
Timitra
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated 4.5 Stars

The Girl And Her Ren was a lot more angsty than the first book. It played my emotions me like a stringed instrument. I won't say which tune it played most often because that would spoil it for others but what I will say is prepare yourself for emotional upheaval.

The conclusion to Della and Ren's story has a wrongness yet rightness to it. It's tabooish, forbidden and yet so very beautiful. I loved it even when I didn't love what was going on.

This story has left a long lasting mark
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

The Girl and Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet #2) by Pepper Winters
GENRE: Coming of Age /Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book 2 of the Ribbon Duet and must be read in order.
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Coming Soon.

THE STORY:
I am not going to explain the story in this review as I do with others. You have read the first book ;you know what it’s about, and I would not even know how to summarise the complexity of the second half of the story without giving away major spoilers. I don’t want to ruin the e
Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic
NOW AVAILABLE!! https://amzn.to/2MuKN7B

"We will never end because that isn't what true love is. True love is constant. It has no beginning, middle, or end. Life might end, but love... that's immortal." - Ren

I knew from that first cough. Call it intuition or premonition or chuck it up to my lack of faith in fairytale endings, but I knew. C’mon, this from the woman who gave us the Indebted series. What’s messing me up right now is that I know that she knew that I would know. I’m pretty smart. I d
Mirjam
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

“I’m jealous of your future, Little Ribbon.”

Jeez, Pepper Winters, this is utterly, utterly..... I can't, just can't. I'm too choked up to have a coherent thought, I can only feel....

“True love is constant. It has no beginning, middle, or end. Life might end, but love…that’s immortal.”

Part of The Ribbon Series that has to be read in order:
The Boy and His Ribbon (The Ribbon Duet, #1) by Pepper Winters The Girl and Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet, #2) by Pepper Winters The Son & His Hope (The Ribbon Duet, #3) by Pepper Winters

“Caring for you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done, Della. Raising you was the best thing I’ve ever achieved. I’m so f**king honoured
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

After finishing The Boy and His Ribbon, I immediately dove into this one which I think may have been a mistake and it's all due to the subject matter. It's INTENSE!

First, we have the cliffhanger. Luckily, we get a lot of Ren's POV so there's a lot of heart balm going on. Secondly, there's this "thing" that starts happening and as soon as it did, I was sooo upset! There were only two ways it could go and I wished on a gazillion stars that it wouldn't go the way it did. :(

In getting Ren's
BookSmackedMel
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are books that you read and you enjoy and then there are books that leave you speechless. It started with The Boy & His Ribbon, Pepper Winters captivated me with Ren and Della’s story. I immediately knew with Book 1 that this series would land on my fav reads list.

What I didn’t expect was how much I would feel, overcome with emotions The Girl & Her Ren is bittersweet and beautiful. It tells a tale of just what love is truly meant to be and everything that comes along with it. Devotion, hu
Betül
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"It was about love. True love. Love that spans decades, infects souls, and turns you immortal because, when you love that deeply, nothing can ever die. It transcends time, space, distance, universes."

The Girl and Her Ren started where The Boy and His Ribbon left off. It continues the epic love story of Della and Ren. I was looking forward to see what these two beautiful characters would go through in this book. I knew it would be a very d

• My Torin
  • June First
  • The Wrong Heart
  • Torment: Part One (The Bleeding Hearts, #1)
  • Torment: Part Two (The Bleeding Hearts, #2)
  • Still Beating
  • Medicine Man (Heartstone, #1)
  • Once We Were Starlight
  • The Thorns Remain
  • Reverse (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet, #2)
  • Darling Venom
  • The Confidence of Wildflowers
  • Lotus
  • Black Swan Affair
  • Move the Stars (Something in the Way, #3)
  • Heartbreak Warfare
  • Somebody Else's Sky (Something in the Way, #2)
  • Finding Eden
See top shelves…
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

She currently has thirty books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) thirty-three times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepp

The Ribbon Duet (3 books)
  • The Boy & His Ribbon (The Ribbon Duet, #1)
  • The Son & His Hope (The Ribbon Duet, #3)

News & Interviews

“Love transcends time, space, distance, universes.
“Love can’t be confined to pages or photos or memories—it’s forever alive and wild and free. Romance comes and goes, lust flickers and smoulders, trials appear and test, life gets in the way and educates, pain can derail happiness, joy can delete sadness, togetherness is more than just a fairy-tale...it’s a choice.
“A choice to love and cherish and honour and trust and adore.
“A choice to choose love, all the while knowing it has the power to break you.
“A choice, dear friends, to give someone your entire heart.
“But in the end, love is what life is about.
“And love is the purpose of everything.”
17 likes
“Come find me. Come find me on the meadow where the sun always shines, the river always flows, and the forest always welcomes. Come find me, Little Ribbon, and there we’ll live for eternity.” 14 likes