Start by marking “Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend (Clean Billionaire Romance #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend (Clean Billionaire Romance #1)

Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend

(Clean Billionaire Romance #1)

Belle Evans just won a cruise and it couldn’t come at better time. Between her wrecked marketing career and finding out her fiancé was cheating on her, all she wants is an escape from life. The last thing she wants is a relationship—until she meets Tristan.

Billionaire Tristan Stone is sick of being used. When he inherits his grandmother’s cruise line, it seems like the
Published March 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend, please sign up.
Love I'm looking forward to his story but definitely enjoy stories on the others too.

Start your review of Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend (Clean Billionaire Romance #1)
Coco.V
Apr 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (4/21/2019)!
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun, Easy Read

She won a cruise! It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. For me it was a fun distraction. A quick, easy read.
Stephanie
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This was suuuuuuuper cheesy, but it had some good moments, too. I got this as a free e-book because I am a sucker for fake relationship stories. I probably would never have read it otherwise, but despite the cringeworthy title and cover it was overall entertaining. Belle drove me crazy for most of the book. I'm definitely not someone who often stands up for myself, but even I wouldn't have let myself be walked over as much as she did. It was a little much. I liked Tristan much better, though.
Kathy
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
I enjoyed this, I really did, but found it really annoying at the same time. It took way too long for Belle to grow a backbone and open her eyes to what a manipulating terrible person her friend was. I enjoyed the scenes with Belle and Tristan but anytime Belle's friend and ex-fiance were around those scenes could not end fast enough for me. There were also some editing errors. That said this was a super cute romance with a great cast of characters and a fun setting. Definitely worth reading for ...more
Josie
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely sweet

Are relationships always so complicated? I just love how author's unravel all the twists and turns. I also love seeing the good guy win. The only thing missed actually reading about the others getting their comeuppance.
Heather Hayden
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet romance about two people from very different worlds who meet unexpectedly on a cruise. I loved the main characters and was rooting for them the entire time. There's humor, and sadness, and a lot of heart in this tale. I recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good, clean romance to curl up with for an afternoon.
Sandy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet, very clean romance. There were lessons learned about friendship and that loneliness can happen whether you are rich or poor.
Diamondgirl2634
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I enjoyed this book very much. It is a fun, sweet romance that kept me entertained start to finish. Will read other books by this author.
Pascale
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
-‘The cruise was over, and real life had already struck. Her glass slipper was two sizes too small, and her pumpkin was rotting. Belle steeled herself and pasted on a smile as she met the group.’-
Having just returned from a cruise ,yself, I was intrigued by the storyline. It was a fun, clean romance and I enjoyed it. I would read more by this author. Some stronger editing would be beneficial as there were lots of errors.
Anni
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book ... loved every minute I was reading it (which took about 20 hours .. you do the math!)
I loved the story line and even the unexpected twist.
The characters are relatable and I cheered for Belle (and cried for her too)
This was my first book by Bree and will absolutely be reading more !
Donna
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

Belle and Triston met on a cruise. She asked him to be her fake boyfriend because her ex had followed her with her ex girlfriend who he was marrying. Their lives became complicated dealing with her exes. I highly recommend this book,author and series.
Patty Campagna
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book

This book was very enjoyable to read. For the most part it was perfect. A little bit of the dialogue didn’t work for me. However, the characters were great.
Karen
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked the main characters of this story. I enjoyed getting to know them and seeing them get to know each other.

Content: clean- passionate kissing
Emma
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice quick read

A lovely sweet romance I loved the quick witted characters and also hated a few and glad it turned out the way I'd hoped
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A cute read. Billionaire on his own cruise line pretending to be an average Joe. Poor girl wins a trip on the cruise. Of course they meet and fall in love. A fun dessert book.
Camille
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just great

A nice love story with very little focus on the billionaire part and more focus on the couple and their journey. A feel-good read.
Maria Elmvang
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This came up as a free-for-Kindle book last week. I almost didn't pick it up because the cover looks so trashy, but I read the blurb, discovered it featured a cruise (I'm a sucker for any book taking place on a cruise!!) and figured I'd give it a chance. I am SO glad I did. It turned out to be an absolutely adorable book with characters I actually really came to love. Sure, it's unrealistic as anything, but I don't always need realism in my books, as long as it stays true to its own universe.

The
Jes Drew
The book was an interesting premise- a poor girl accidentally calls a complete stranger her boyfriend to save face with an ex while on a cruise, and the stranger goes along with it. And it was very interesting reading everyone's dynamics- but the characters were all psychos. Of course the villainous ex-fiance and ex-best friend were sociopaths, but the heroine was slightly bonkers too. I shouldn't blame her, since for so long the only peeps in her life were the aforementioned people and her sick ...more
C. Gold
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This was a really good story. I love slow building romance stories. I also love the pretend boyfriend thing and rich people pretending they're not so they don't have to deal with gold diggers. This story combined all of these and did a good job of it.

I liked the main characters, and though the heroine was a bit too much of a pushover early on, she grew a spine and boy did she shine! The guy was rich and lonely and definitely swoon worthy. He was alpha without being a jerk or mean which I
Karen
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Based on the premise, I really wanted to like this book. Tristan is a billionaire who wants to just be himself as he is tired of people wanting to get close to him because he's a billionaire. Belle wins a free cruise trip that she otherwise couldn't afford. There's some instant attraction between Belle and Tristan as they're standing in line to check in for the cruise. Their rooms are adjacent and they naturally keep running into each other.

The interactions between Tristan and Belle are cute.
Bernadette
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cruising through life

This was a good story about a couple of sceptical people who believe they will never find their HEA.
Belle believes there are no second chances at life. She works a number of jobs to make sure her mother has proper health care. She has been burned by an ex fiancé and someone she considered a best friend. During this story she comes to understand what true friends are really like.
Tristan fears that people only like him for his wealth. He comes to love a woman who doesn’t know
Heather Green
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author. I liked that it was clean. It was a fun read. Tristan was my favorite character. He was so sweet and thoughtful. I especially liked the scene where they visited Belle's mom. The only things I didn't like about it were the TONS of typos, Laura (She was a real witch and was everywhere. It wasn't totally believeable that she knew what was happening before it happened.), and that Laura got Belle wasted. Granted, Belle is a big girl and can make her ...more
Leslie
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Belle are delightful characters that will touch your heart in this emotional rollercoaster. It has been three months since Tristan lost his grandmother who was his rock and his everything. His friend suggested that he take a vacation and have time to himself. He did that by going on a cruise that he now owned. There he met Belle a young woman with so much baggage of her own and yet she took time to see Tristan and help him overcome his sadness. As these two bond Belle's baggage ...more
Ljones
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great clean romantic book

Belle wins a cruise. She can't wait to relax. She doesn't expect to see her ex boyfriend and ex best friend on the cruise. She meets Tristan as she is boarding and tells her ex best friend that they are dating. Tristan loves that Belle sees him as a person and not someone with money. Can they overcome their secrets to be together? A wonderful sweet romance. I look forward to reading more books by Bree Livingston.
K B
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I purchased a copy of the full length novel Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend: A Clean Billionaire Romance book 1 by Bree Livingston and this review was given freely.
An easy flowing story of jealousy, greed, true friendship and love. Hoping to find relief from the struggle of working two jobs to keep her mother who has Alzheimer's in a nursing home, Belle goes on a Caribbean cruise where billionaire Tristan Stone rescues her when her past causes trouble.
Ruth
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Happy Ever After

I really enjoyed this story. The characters were well developed and the storyline made you care about them. It was refreshing to read a book that didn’t have swearing, sex and violence (although there was one well deserved punch to a jaw). I laughed and I also cried while reading this story that had a happy and satisfying end. I recommend this book for anyone in need of a good, clean, story with a happy ending.
vicki zimmerman
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fabulous romance

There were a few loose ends, questions left unanswered, that kept this from being, for me, a 5 star rating.
Questions like, what was Laura and Paul's problem? Why were they the way they were? What happened to Paul? He just disappeared.
Those issues aside, this is a great romance. If you don't need these questions answered, and can lay aside your curiosity, you should love it, too!
Wanda Jacobs
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Avid Reader

I love clean billionaire romance stories. Thank you Bree for writing a clean sweet story. I could not put it down. I would recommend it to all ages. I loved Tristan and Belle, but Tristan was my favorite. I got a little fed up with the friend, Laura, situation but the Author really took care of it nicely. It is so hard to find clean billionaire romance books. Please keep writing Bree. Can't wait until the next one.
Cynthia
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

Tristan was tired, he hadn't been able to get over the loss of his grandmother. She raised him after his parents died. Now his company is grumbling about the cruise line. Bella won a cruise and cash. The money she put towards her mom's nursing home bill. Unfortunately she was also trying to fix a broken heart. They met while boarding. Little did they k is they would be great friends and maybe more.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Truth about Billionaires (Southern Billionaires #2)
  • Marrying a Billionaire (A Fake Marriage #3)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series #1)
  • Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend (Billionaire #2)
  • The Trust of a Billionaire (Southern Billionaires Book 3)
  • The Trouble with Billionaires (Southern Billionaires #1)
  • A Tree for the Billionaire (Southern Billionaire Romance Book 4)
  • Her Dream Date Boss (Steele Family #1)
  • Saved by the Movie Star (Rich and Famous Romance Book 2)
  • Only a Night with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Only a Kiss with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series, #1)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance Book 3)
  • Saved by the Rockstar (Rich and Famous Romance Book 1)
  • The Undercover Resort Billionaire (A Falling for You Clean Billionaire Romance Book 1)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Biker (Blind Date Disasters Book 3)
  • Fiancé for the Night (One Night to Forever #1)
  • Saved by the Prince (Rich and Famous Romance Book 4)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Heir: A Clean Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Surprise Series Book 5)

Clean Billionaire Romance (6 books)
  • Her Second Chance Billionaire Sweetheart (Clean Billionaire Romance #2)
  • Her Broken Billionaire Boss (Clean Billionaire Romance #3)
  • Her Fake Billionaire Fiancé (Clean Billionaire Romance #4)
  • Her Stranded Billionaire Mix-Up (Clean Billionaire Romance #5)
  • Her Secret Billionaire Roommate (Clean Billionaire Romance, #6)
“Sunlight filtered through the small” 0 likes