Start by marking “DIAMOND B!TCH” as Want to Read:
DIAMOND B!TCH

DIAMOND B!TCH

This is a standalone. This is Amalia's book.

They hate me, but they don’t even know who I really am.

They see the diamonds and the person I show to the world.
They don’t know what I’ve lived through and they don’t know me.

But they will.

There’s a reason I’m called a bitch.

This is my story. You better pay attention.

Warning: this book will contain triggers and is intended for a

To ask other readers questions about DIAMOND B!TCH, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about DIAMOND B!TCH

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. I literally inhaled it in one sitting as I didn’t want to put it down. Dinner was late, kids were mumbling but I didn’t give a hoot.

Amalia hasn’t had it easy but luckily she’s a tough girl. Sadly no one has made the effort to get to know her.

This is Amalias story and she’s gonna fight hard for what she wants.

This is a great fast paced read. I couldn’t read it fast enough. Sad when it ended. Can’t wait to read more from this author.
Teresa Juckett
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With each book I have read of Michelle's I can tell her storytelling has been better than the last and just keeps on getting better. When I started reading this book it pulled me in from start to finish it is definitely a page turner it'll have you on the edge of your seat wondering what else was going to happen next. I can't wait to read what she writes next. I'd definitely recommend getting this book.

This is my unbiased opinion and my review.
Anna Edwards
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and a great read.
Enjoyed it and would recommend.
This author goes from strength to strength.
Anne Milne
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book is fanflippintastic.

If you like your heroines a little bit crazy but strong you will love Amalia as much as I did. From the start I was invested in the story I wanted to find out what made her tick, why she did certain stuff why she just didn't care .

It's a story full of suspense it's dark at times so be warned if that's not your thing. Amalia goes through alot in her story but it's how she deals with it that made me love her. To everyone who underestimated and tried to curb her s
Mary S.
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Brown I don't know how you do it but this story was so beautiful even with all that twisted and dark parts it even had some parts that made me cry for what Amalia went through. Who would have thought that Amalia will be this heartbroken girl it never enter my mind when we met her in Rosalinda story. It was just perfection love every single word couldn't put it down until the very end and it still left me wanted more.
Ally Vance
Shelves: reviews
Just when you think one of your favourite authors can't get any better. She had to go and prove you dead wrong.

Diamond B!tch is a book that pulls you kicking and screaming into hell with the characters and spins your world on its axis. This story makes you FEEL every inch and every word on the page.

Amalia was a bit of a mystery in the La Asesina Bonita duet and you can't help but dislike her. However, Michelle does something remarkable and makes the originally unlikable character your favourite
Renee
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had high expectations for this book yet it managed to exceed them. There were twists, darkness and most of all a highly emotional journey. Michelle Brown takes Amalia who is a character previously introduced in the La Asesina Bonita duet (this book is a standalone) and changes the preconceived notions about her, which is a sign of an extremely gifted author.

The character development in this book is astounding. One of my favorite aspects is the author creates a fierce female main character. I d
Brandy Roberts
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok WOW this story was amazing everything about it drew me in to were I wanted to know more about the characters and their history so I'll definitely be reading the La Asesina Bonita series Sidenote this can be read as a standalone . My heart really hurt for Amalia with everything that she has been through what she will go through and being able to see behind her mask .I loved the hero everything he does for the heroine was just amazing totally loved him . The story line was interesting I wanted ...more
Jennifer Finn
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really curious how Michelle Brown was gonna make Amalia likable after the way she was in Pretty Killer. But she did manage to change my opinion on the woman and I actually felt sorry for her. Her father was a POS that should’ve been taken out years ago. If you read Pretty Killer and The Reaper then you know Amalia was kidnapped by the Russians who thought she was her cousin, Rosalina. Well this book goes into vivid detail of what happens to Amalia while she’s held captive by Vassili Ruslan ...more
Geegina
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author Michelle Brown has become one of my favorite writers this year. Her way of telling a story with so much care and details is amazing.
This is Amalias story, it can be read as a standalone but I really recommend reading the Asesina Bonita duet so you can get the whole enchilada. But like a said, total standalone. Now with that said, Diamond B!tch a amazing, not only the cover is gorgeous, the story pulls you in from the start.
Michelle’s is a master of writing dark and twisted stories that r
Amy
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh Amalia, girl what are we going to do with you?! Never have I read a book where someone goes through so much and never wavers in strength, mentally if not physically. My only thing is I wish there was more Nico and Amalia moments.

Michelle’s storytelling gets better with each book and this is her best yet, I cannot wait for what comes next!
Sara Callaway
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a dark and twisted story but I loved every page. This book is definitely not for the squeamish or the faint of heart. The things that she has endured is utterly heartbreaking but it's made her so unbelievably strong.
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This talented author has done an amazing job in writing Amalia and Nico’s story. This story is beautifully written, fast paced, and a dark, emotional, intense, brutal, heartbreaking read, with added twists which ensure that I was totally intrigued and captivated throughout. I cannot wait to read more from this author, and I highly recommend her work for all lovers of a dark storyline.
Stina Andersen
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amalia Valentine, Rosalina's cousin from Pretty Killer, is doing whatever her father commands her to do.
With a cold hearted father, it's no wonder she is a bit lost, but with Nico at her side, she can handle whatever it takes. But I loved that she could do whatever, even when she wasn't sure if she had Nico at her side!

I liked the characters, especially Amalia. She is a very strong and resourceful woman! Just pretending to be a cold hearted b!***.

It's a dark fast-paced story, therefore not so i
Janete
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow, we first met amalia in La Asesina Bonita duet, and i must say that i totally hated her!! but after meeting her in Diamond B!tch, man did my view on her turn 180 degrees! amalia and nico's story was such a great read. michelle brown is amazing with weaving dark and gritty stories that kept you reading page after page until the end. another wonderful read that i highly recommend.
Isabel
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you read the last book by Michelle Brown, you are introduced to Amalia aka the B!tch.
With this story,we return to the world of powerful women, dangerous situations, hot guys and steaming scenes, that she is getting us addicted to in her work.
You will not be able to put this book down til the last page.
This is my favorite story from her and I totally recommend this book, because it's so twisted and surprising!!
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I've gotten close, too close to him."

A whirlwind of action, heat, and gritty suspense! I loved the transformation of the female lead, and the fall of the couple that you never would see together. Her rise from the ashes to claim revenge was oh so satisfying!! Complete and utter butterflies when he allowed her to slay her own dragons. A quick moving, intense story!! I thank the Author for providing a copy to review.

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
Melissa Fisher
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love me some Amy and Nico!!

I've had mixed feelings about Amy since book one. But I kinda love her now. Shes a very say what you think kinda gal and I love that!! She's the type of woman who keeps you around because she wants to, and she loves you, not because she needs you. And Nico.... everyone needs a Nico in their lives. Proven to take his protectiveness to the next level. A lover that one never forgets. And loyal to those that are loyal to him. This series has turned out to be so much more t
Helen Altafulla
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reading this book, I kind of had questions of my own regarding other characters, and it was more than halfway through the story that I was told that Rosalina’s Duet should—but not necessary—have been read first.
That being said, it didn’t bother me one bit, I’ve read books not in their order and never have minded spoilers. But, if you guys want, DEFINITELY read Michelle Brown’s Duet, starting with Pretty Killer.

Anyway, AHHH, Amalia! My heart kept continuously breaking for that woman. This book
Ana Rita
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hell yeah... I have a new book from this author and I couldn't be happier. If you want a steamy, forbidden and intense book Michelle Brown is the bomb. Her writing is fabulous and will hook you up in a sec... Trust me.
Diamond B!tch is her latest release and tells the stories of Amalia and Nico.
But I need to tell you something, read La Asesina Bonita series first. You'll know why.
Amalia is a feity girl that knows what she wants and doesn't back out from a challenge. Being born into a Mafia fam
Caroline A Woman & Her Books
I was happy to see this new author stretch her wings with a slightly longer book than the previous ones. It gives us a chance to delve into Amalia and find out that she's not the pampered princess everyone thinks she is.
Her story begins with her rescue from the Russians we learned about in The Reaper. Not being ready to face everyone she's whisked off to a safe house with the only person she feels safe with, Nico. Time and distance from the outside world gives these two characters a chance lear
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!

This book can be read as a standalone but I recommend that If you haven't read pretty killer or the reaper then you should. The reaper gives you a bit more backstory.

This was a fast paced book, had it read within two hours. I really enjoyed it, it was Acton packed, packed with violence, blood and murder. This book does contain some subjects that may trigger some people so if sexual and physical abuse are a trigger then please do not read it. You have been warned.

The relationship developed real
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Diamond B!tch starts with a dramatic touch and this drama and action continues throughout the book.

Amalia Valentine is a young diamond heiress, she is alone and quite lost really. Nico, a contract killer, helps Amalia and they get to know each other.
Both Nico and Amalia recount events in the first person though the majority is from Amalia. Not only sharing their perspectives but also helping readers to gain a deeper understanding of their characters and what makes them tick. The story is quite
She's a Lip Biter
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Michelle Brown is not only a new author but also new to me and an exciting find too. This story starts with a dramatic flourish and the drama and action continues.

Both Nico and Amalia recount events in the first person through the majority is from Amalia. Not only sharing their perspectives but also helping readers to gain a deeper understanding
Sarah  - A Woman & Her Books
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A spin off to the Pretty Killer series; this time it’s Amalia’s story... I think Amalia has to be one of the most unfortunate characters in the history of books. She is constantly being taken against her will and mistreated badly!!

This book has dark themes and not for the faint hearted. It is s quick read and a fast paced book. A few parts didn’t quite work for me. Firstly the story was too ‘neat’... there was no build up or struggle for characters. Situations were resolved far too easily. Too c
Amy Mccann
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
SBee Reviews
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

“An interesting real & gritty romantic suspense!”

I received an Advance Reader Copy for DIAMOND B!TCH written by Michelle Brown and voluntarily reviewed this book. Amalia’s character is one tough cookie, especially facing all the situations she found herself in. The first being her standing with her father, who had no use for her except for personal gain. The significant situations following this truth involve a lot of darkness, except for a spotlight shining
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't a big fan of Amalia in the La Asesina Bonita series, but after reading her story, I have changed my mind completely. The super talented Michelle Brown showed me that she's more complex than she lets on in life, and her story was a doozie! It's a short(ish) read that never let me catch my breath until every last page was read. The twists alone are insane, so my f-bomb dropping was off the charts insane as well. The complex layers of Amalia were peeled back in this story, and with the big ...more
Hanan
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
First I want to say I love the cover!
I also loved Amalia and Nico!
Amalia is such a misunderstood young woman. She never corrects the views of others about herself. She lets them continue to be the worst about her. She tries to play it off as not caring. But I found her to care a lot. I thought she was pained with how people perceived her and what they thought of her supposed actions and the situations she seems to find herself in.
Nico is part of The Mexican Mafia. He’s their sniper.
He’s tough
Maria Hunt
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Amalia was first introduced in the Pretty Killer duet I honestly couldn't stand her character. Then Michelle shared her story and before I even realized it the bad girl I loved to hate had changed my mind and won me over. I found myself rooting for Amalia against all the things that would crush most people placed in similar situations. Her character was determined, strong and there is so much more to her than meets the eye. She is not someone to be underestimated. I loved Nico's character f ...more

• Scavengers
  • Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • When the Dark Wins
  • Dash
  • Lasts (Cape Hill, #2)
  • Over Easy (Santa Lena Sizzles #1)
  • Perfectly Flawed
  • Black Magic Voodoo (Mystic Hallows Harem)
  • Reputation
  • Release (Off Balance, #3)
  • Love (SEAL'ed #2)
  • Degenerates: Next Generation (Badlands #5)
  • Welcome to E. Mayberry
  • Lullaby Baby
  • a&e
  • Bloodlines (Sin City Outlaws, #5)
  • On A Silent Night
Michelle Brown is an International Bestselling Author. Michelle writes in multiple genres such as Mafia Romance, Dark Romance, Horror Fiction, and many more. She lives in a small town located in North Carolina, USA. A wife and mother, she writes stories that will break your heart only to put it back together again, just a bit bloodier. Michelle also co-writes with a close friend under the pen name ...more