Start by marking “Opening To Channelhow To Connect With Your Guide” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Opening To Channelhow ...

Sanaya Roman

Opening To Channelhow To Connect With Your Guide

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  1,084 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
"Orin and DaBen guide you on journeys to learn step-by-step processes that will assist you in meeting and verbally channeling yuor guide or higher self."--Container.
Published 2006 by LuminEssence Productions (first published April 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Opening To Channelhow To Connect With Your Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opening To Channelhow To Connect With Your Guide

Ro
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
People come to me for advice. They think I give great advice. I say...they're right :-) But...sometimes someone comes to me with a problem that I dont feel I can help with, and just as I'm about to say "Im sorry, I don't know how to advise you about that", I open my mouth and what actually comes flying out is AMAZING, PHENOMENAL advice beyond what I felt I could deliver. While the words are coming out, I get a "knowing" about this problem and I can see it from different angles. And I get a confi ...more
Gregg Seeley
Dec 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A nice practical guide to developing your ability to channel your spirit guide or any other higher being. Takes patience and practice and a willingness to read over the sections several times, However, very rewarding when an understanding of the methodologies is reached and successful contact is made. I highly recommend it for anyone who wishes to enter the field of channelling.
Angela
Apr 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful book for beginners and I agree with most that the steps are clear to follow. I wish sometimes they would address some people like me who have been asking my spirit guide to tangibly connect with me for a long time and it all seems to be left to my imagination station. I sometimes feel there is something wrong with me that I don't get a 'name' or an 'image' or whatnot. I need a book that specifically addresses this discouragement and I thought this would but not really.

I would
Claudia Loureiro
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Opening to channel is a fantastic book for people who are interested in exploring their abilities and minds on a different, new level. For those just getting started and knowing there is "more" out there, this book walks the student step by step and covers every base. Clearly written, informative and with examples of people's experiences. A definite must read!
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
excellent! great read for any lightworker, healer, teacher or anyone awakened to their spiritual path
Ashley
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whether or not you are born with a gift, this is amazing book.
Franny Adams
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this a really good introduction into meditation and connecting with spirit guides.
Salǔsin Eǐkenakal
Very nice how we can clearly identify who is speaking by the way they express themselves
Dr Sandra
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very informative when first published. Still is one of the clearest in the field today.
Elena
If you definitely want to learn to channel, then this is a book that will definitely teach you that. I already speak to my guides regularly, and I thought this book would give me some insight into connecting on a deeper level with my guide, since that is what the subtitle purports to some extent. Unfortunately, this book really is all about channelling. It mentions the nature of spirit guides only in a cursory fashion, and in fact I found all of the introductory materials rather cursory. This is ...more
Michelle
I am not sure how to rate this. It's not like I have a basis for comparison. Is this a good how-to channel book? Not really sure. I enjoyed it, it was interesting and not as "out there" as I expected it to be. It's funny because this book is fairly old (15+ years) and it's totally like that whole "The Secret" thing. I never read that but I saw the Oprah and a lot of the terms, wording, ideas are very similar. (Even though this book is about speaking to your guide). Anyway, once I practice some o ...more
Nama'Dejigas
A good book for newbies to channeling.
Karen
Apr 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own, 2009
Recommended by a knowing source! I can't wait to start it.
Clara Florence
I bought this book in the late 90's and put it's practises into effect. I never did feel as if I connected to a spirit guide of any usefulness. While I can put myself into a trance state fairly easily I don't channel otherworldly beings. Just never felt comfortable with it I guess. Sometime later that year I came into contact with the taped material by these same channellers and put the material away completely on the basis of that.

The taped material seemed particularly creepy and wasn't someth
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Though I am not particularly interested in channeling I do like these types of books. I thought I would give this book a try since it came up in my pile. I think for the most part I kind of slogged through it though some parts were interesting. For me, the non interesting parts added up to more than the interesting.
I think there are better books to read on this subject that would seem less boring even though I'm sure there are many who would be totally interested in this book. I'm sure it would
Jag
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy to read with useful exercises. Time will tell if it has value.
Alesa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Disclaimer: you need to be extremely open minded and into New Age stuff to appreciate this book.

Okay, that aside, I totally loved this book. I read each paragraph carefully, so that it took me many months to finish it. And then I missed the contact with the authors, who did a wonderful job explaining the process and experience of channeling Spirit, your Higher Self, your guides, or whatever else you want to call the wisdom of the universe.

The book is practical, easy-to-follow, and not at all sca
Yvonne
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: channeling
Well written and easy to read with step by step instructions on how to channel. This is an excellent resource for anyone wanting to learn more about channeling or how to channel.
Karl
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
People may shy away from this book because of the implications associated with the word "channel." The word "channel", as it is used here, simple means clearing the mind so as to allow the universe to give the answers you seek. Many would understand this process as a component of meditation.

Regardless of the linguistics, this book is a must read for anybody interested in meditation or channeling. There are many “how to" books, but this is one of the few that will answer all of the questions you
Nick Hendry
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned
A great book for the beginner seeker or more experienced person who wishes to or all ready knows how to work with their Spirit Guides. This book is easy to follow and is practical with great personal experiences from the authors. I always recommend this book to people who ask me how they can do what others like me do.
Helena
Jul 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read half of the this book and have picked it up and put it down as I have other books that I would love to read or keep reading. I shall keep reading it and maybe try to do the things that they tell you to do to be able to connect with my Spirit Guide... Good luck to me...
Cassandra Thiesing
Good book if you are spiritually open minded
Grazia Gironella
Per chi si interessa di temi new age, un testo davvero interessante.
Collette Sinclaire
A good starting point for learning how to channel. I liked the overall tone of the book, however it could be dry at times. Overall, I would recommend it.
Keri
  • Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Volume One: A Seth Book
  • You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing
  • Magick of Reiki: Focused Energy for Healing, Ritual, & Spiritual Development
  • The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spirtual Power to Know and Heal
  • The Spirit Book: The Encyclopedia of Clairvoyance, Channeling, and Spirit Communication
  • The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World
  • The Psychic Vampire Codex: A Manual of Magick and Energy Work
  • The Astonishing Power of Emotions
  • Tarot Spells
  • Tarot for Writers
  • Walking on the Wind: Cherokee Teachings for Harmony and Balance
  • A Witch Alone: Thirteen Moons to Master Natural Magic
Sanaya Roman has been channeling Orin, a wise and gentle spirit teacher, for many years. Orin, a timeless being of love and light, has assisted thousands of people to awaken spiritually through his books, seminars, and audio courses. Orin teaches us how to reach the Divine within us, our true self, so we can grow through joy and release struggle, and experience love, peace, and abundance in our da ...more
More about Sanaya Roman...