Start by marking “My Big Fat Vegas Wedding (Viva Las Vegas, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Big Fat Vegas Wedding (Viva Las Vegas, #2)

My Big Fat Vegas Wedding

(Viva Las Vegas #2)

He needs roots.

She needs money.

A whirlwind wedding could solve all their problems…if it doesn’t bring the Vegas mob down on their heads.

Grace Winters needs a miracle in the form of cash. A young widow with a stack of bills and a dead-end job, she’d do anything to save herself, her son, and her mother from the street. Anything but gamble—the Vegas vice that got her husba
Published April 10th 2018 by After Glows Publishing (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about My Big Fat Vegas Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Big Fat Vegas Wedding

Dianne
Only in Las Vegas could a struggling, single mom and a wealthy son on a mission to destroy his vicious father find that marriage just may be the answer to all of their problems. But is a marriage of convenience really what they both want? The stakes are high and Cupid stacks the deck against the mob, but will Grace and Dominic really hold the winning hand?

Grace has been struggling since her late husband’s gambling debts got him killed. Dominic has his own agenda in Vegas, but the mob wants him t
Helen
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book ticks a couple of boxes for me, Cinderella troupe I love them, 1950’s era fabulous, and this is the second book in this series and I am really enjoying them, MS Sizemore has taken me back to the 50’s, with Vegas mobs and I did love visiting Las Vegas so it was a story that had me turning the pages and feeling close to the characters as they journey to their HEA.

Grace Winters is a struggling single widowed Mum, she is working in a diner and not quite keeping her head above water, she ha
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
Although the title of this story conjures up images of humor, you need to look at it and say it with a high level of sarcasm and then it will be more accurate, ha ha ha. In My Big Fat Vegas Wedding, Grace Winters was struggling, there is no other way to describe her situation. Her husband had died two years ago leaving her and her son in dire straits. In an effort to stay afloat, Grace had convinced her mother to move into a two-bedroom apartment so that they could all live together and share ex ...more
Books Laid Bare
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I read the first in this series and was enchanted not only by the story but by the authors style, this only confirmed that fact. There is a definite pace and patter to the read that assists with the enjoyment of the story.
The vices of Vegas have cost Grace dearly, life as a widow of a man killed as a result of the draw gambling had on him, means that she is not only fighting to keep a roof over her family’s head but running out of options on how to do just that. Married life with a gamb
Jo
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I still struggle a little with the fact that this series is not set against a contemporary timeline.  Attitudes are different.  Expectations are different.  And so my mind set also needs to change.

So with that reset baseline, I started this book.  It is another short read, and is set in the same timeline as book 1, with some character overlap.  That helped to cement the story for me.

Again, this is not a long book, but again, the author doesn't force this story.  There are twists.  There is t
Crystal Hudson
Despite the title, this isn't a comedy.
Grace is a young, widowed mother caring for a young son and her mother, all while trying to cover the bases on a waitress' salary. Dominic is a wealthy businessman, new to Vegas but the type of guy who is successful, with ease. But to build his local credibility, he learns he's going to need the stability of a wife to garner support from the locals. How he goes about doing that is anathema to Grace, whose late husband had terrible gambling debts and was dee
Jennifer beck
Jennifer Lessard
May 09, 2018
Books A-Brewin'
Jun 09, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Help adding book to existing series 3 13 Mar 12, 2018 03:21PM
Lori Sizemore writes sexy and snarky romantic comedy. She adores all things story and geeks out about craft books, writing classes, and how-to blog posts daily.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her family, playing video games, or crocheting. Sometimes all three at once, as she’s a master multi-tasker.

She loves to read a good book, in any genre, but her favorite is romance. Find her

Viva Las Vegas (3 books)
  • My Fake Vegas Boyfriend (Viva Las Vegas, #1)
  • My Vegas Comeback