Start by marking “AEGIS EVOLUTION: Action Adventure Mystery Thriller (Aegis League Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
AEGIS EVOLUTION: Action Adventure Mystery Thriller (Aegis League Series Book 3)

AEGIS EVOLUTION: Action Adventure Mystery Thriller

(The Aegis League #3)

MOVIE RIGHTS OPTIONED. For fans of Maze Runner, Hunger Games and Percy Jackson comes an award-winning story of friendship, courage and a battle for humanity.

The second wave is unleashed. The world is forced to its knees.

Two strains of a devastating pathogen infect population centers around the globe. From mega-cities to remote villages, the descent into chaos is

Published March 28th 2018 by INKmagination Books

To ask other readers questions about AEGIS EVOLUTION, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about AEGIS EVOLUTION

Start your review of AEGIS EVOLUTION: Action Adventure Mystery Thriller (Aegis League Series Book 3)
Lady The Owls
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books so far in the series. It has a lot of adventure all over the world. Dangerous always, but the Five always prevail and meet each trial as a team. I have so enjoyed the book and am waiting for the next on pins and needles to see where it takes the Five.
Madge Gressley
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great adventure story. Heart stopping moments. Breath taking action from beginning to end. Highly recommended.

If you like fast paced action, great characters, then this book is for you. Hope the author is working on a sequel.
Cath
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Aegis series and follows on with the five friends back at home with their families, under the guardianship of the Sentries. This idyll doesn’t last long, as they still need to discover what the next step is going to be in the fight against the darkness overtaking the world. First, the crops all started dying overnight, then a virus hit which turned people violent just before they died. The virus spread like wildfire with modern travel routes readily available to ...more
K.J. Simmill
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The chosen have returned to Dema-Ki to further their training, exploring abilities that are beyond even the Elders' guidance, and yet guide them they must. This group of friends must learn to combine their powers, for they will be called upon sooner than they could imagine. Riots, raids, and crop destruction has put strain on the world, but that is but the tip of the iceberg, the first part of a deadly plan, and part two in underway. A deadly plague is spreading, leaving death in its wake, and ...more
Bonnie Dale Keck
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
kindle unlimited, have the other 2 from freebie days, there will be a couple or so more, look at end for list, still does not count the 'character' books that are from just one point of veiw etc, personally find them redundat most time, still same issue of suspend belief etc and 3 being negative to amazon & no half stars so got 4 again

The second wave is unleashed. The world is forced to its knees.
Rosemary
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of apocalyptic sci-fi thrillers
Aegis Evolution - a review by Rosemary Kenny

The Chosen Ones, five unique teenagers - Tegan, Aari, Mariah, Kody and Jag - are all that stands between the total destruction of mankind, (apart from a select tribe, the Dema-Ki people) using deadly pathogens deliberately created by Dr Deol and spread globally by the evil Reyor and his Mentor. To thwart his intentions, the quintet must unite the old secret Knowledge hidden by the Elders, with their enhanced psychic and physical powers with the aid of
Judy Johnson
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so hard to put down! Certainly kept me up reading well past my bedtime, I felt like a kid who didn't want to put the flashlight away! It was just plain great and I think out of all three books the best yet. Although you don't have to read the others before this to enjoy the book and characters, it probably wouldn't hurt, if for no other reason to familiarize yourself with the characters. This well written story grabs you from the very beginning and just keeps pulling you in with ...more
Kathrynne
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal installment in the Aegis League Series! Exceptionally well written, with layers of meaning and perspective from each of the five friends, not to mention the Sentries, Elders and villagers, this epic narrative draws the reader in and doesn’t let go! When two devastating strains of a deadly virus are unleashed around the globe, no one is left untouched. In spite of their steadily increasing awesome abilities, the five teenaged friends are tested in Aegis Evolution like never ...more
Charlotte
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you liked The Hunger Games and The Divergent Series, then this series is taylored made for you. I love how the characters are so believable and I like the way they honestly express their feelings. This series has had me on the edge of my seat with every book and book three is no exception. Just when you think you have figured something out, it all changes on you. I love how the author has written each book so it can be read alone or as a series. I would like for there to be more interaction ...more
Mark
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great book!

This one grabbed my attention from the first page. I hated putting it down and am sure I stayed up past my bedtime on multiple occasions.
The story drew me in with the perfect blend of detail and action. The antagonist is cold, calculating and brutal in his intensity and drive to do what he believes is right. I understood his perspective even though I didn't agree with his methods.
This is the third book, so, the main characters really gel as they learn to work together and face
Voracious Reader
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aegis Evolution is the third installment in S. S. Segran's Aegis League Series. It is classified as an Action Adventure Mystery Thriller and it certainly delivers in every area. In Aegis Evolution our five friends are back again this time trying to help stop 2 deadly world wide epidemics.

Ms. Segran continues to develop our beloved characters. The plot continues to maintain my interest as we discover more about what is really going on with all these attacks on humanity.

I can hardly bear the wait
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
This is Book 3 of a 5-Book series. It is very well written and, as you will hear over and over, this one will grab you from the first page and hurtle you through a wild, exciting adventure that never slows down! The story line will hold the reader’s attention through the twists and turns. The characters are well defined and must draw on their special skillsets to survive the out-of-control global crisis that appears unstoppable. Join the excitement and see if you can figure out their next steps! ...more
L.J. Capehart
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I discovered the Aegis series back when there was only book one. I was impressed then. After reading book three now, it re-enforces my original opinion that this is definitely a writer worth watching! The series (and her writing) is just getting better and better. She is in my top ten favorite indie authors, and I'll be waiting rather impatiently for book number four! The story, the characters, the descriptions..a very exciting read..I highly recommend these books.
Sue Kirby
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author has a knack for creating very plausible, relatable characters. This novel is a captivating blend of description and narration. So many stories in so many places are seamlessly interwoven to create very believable and engaging story. This is the third of a very remarkable series, and I think it’s the best so far. I keep changing my mind about which of the Five I would like for a BFF!
Carrol j Oliphint
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down

I downloaded this book for two reasons: it was free. The editor reviews intrigued me. It is not a genre I usually embrace. Boy, am I glad I made this exception. Extremely well written with believable dialogue and knowledgeable
backdrops and action. Both pro and antagonists are well developed characters who you either love or hate. It's also refreshing to find an author unafraid to put characters at risk.
Janet C
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy for review.....

While I enjoyed this book immensely, it did not seem to have the "fire" of the previous books, especially the first one.
A couple of suspicions were confirmed. I do look forward to reading the remainder of the series, and finding out what the next wave(s) will be
Pat Armstrong
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was hooked on this series from page one, book one and this third book does not disappoint! I've read the two short stories as well to try and get my Aegis fix before this book came out, they are worth the quick read.

Can't say enough about a series that has you thinking about the characters AFTER you've finished reading.......
Mike
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing series thus far. Can't wait until the grand finale.

Well written. The adventures continue with the 5 friends. The tribal protectors of the seeds is revealed. The story is both exciting and flows well. Can't wait to see how the 5 overcome Reyor and end the scourge of humankind.
Tanya
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy by the author and I enjoyed it so much that I want to review
The virus is spreading and life is hard. Their leader has an accident and he takes control. Then one of them get I'll and they have to find the cure. They will risk everything to get the cure for him. Where is it? Will they find it?
Karen L. Curnow
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great writing and events

I absolutely loved these books. Every teen who doubts themselves should read them just to grasp the idea that we all have enormous potential. Wish they had been around in my day. Easy to read, fun to join in! Do yourself a favor......have a go at these.
Marta
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. It is well written with an interesting storyline and characters. I can't express how much I've enjoyed reading this entire series and am waiting with baited breath for the next installment. Take the time to sit down and read these books, you won't be sorry!
Jackie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievable story that had me gripped from the first page until the last one. Two fatal pathogens are released and how is the world going to be saved. You feel as if you should jump into the book and help. Received a free copy.
Carole D Hutchison
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing and exciting suspense

Once you start it's hard to put down. Makes you think about life and how foolish many areas that need work. Time for us to wake up and make a better world.
Rollin Rania
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series! So unique, yet nostalgic of some of my favorite childhoods reads! The characters are relatable and I couldn’t wait to see their next adventure. I enjoyed watching their team develop and the camaraderie amongst the Five.
James Phillips
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An excellent book/series that was very well written and contains a fast moving plot with plenty of action. The characters are very well developed and believable. A very hard to put down book that I highly recommend. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Karen Machamer
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really loved this book, it was my first book by S.S. I am looking forward to reading more.
Kimberly Sparks
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

I've read all four of the books in this series. And have enjoyed every one of them. I look forward to the next.
Dina
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The characters are fun and engaging. They have to deal with deadly viruses and survival.
I love how Author S.S. Segran gets my attention quickly into her story.
Love the series! Can't wait for more.
Trish Strong
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really engrossing read.Quite the page-turner.Lots of action and suspense.
Sherry Vaughan
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hope-Less?

Things go from bad to worse. Now, Reyor has released two plagues. One ages you incredibly quickly. The other turns you into a killing machine. Mageo is trying to work on a cure but, so far, he's had no luck. The Chosen are trying to find a box of seeds that will grow a tree to cure the plagues. One of them is captured and one of them is sick. Is there any hope left?
This story is compelling. The characters are engaging. And the action is almost non-stop.

• The Legacy Human (Singularity, #1)
  • Skeleton's Key (Delta Crossroads Trilogy, #2)
  • Tin God (Delta Crossroads Trilogy, #1)
  • Courtlight Series Boxed Set (Courtlight, #1-3)
  • Rise of the Yetis
  • Menagerie
  • Jack Hunter: Origin Story (CIA Assassin Book 1)
  • The Extinct - A Novel of Prehistoric Terror
  • SUB-ZERO
  • Eleven, Twelve ... Dig and Delve (Rebekka Franck #6)
  • The Violent Sea
  • A Sea of Fear: A Novel of Time Travel - Book 3 of the Harry and Meg Series
  • A Ripple In Time: A Historical Novel Of Survival
  • Priceless (Rylee Adamson, #1)
  • The Priest's Secret  (The Tomb, the Temple, the Treasure, #2)
  • The Right of Vengeance (A Medieval Tale, #7)
  • Weight of the Crown (Benjamin Ashwood #6)
  • Fate of Dragons (Dragons Rising, #1)
An avid reader since early childhood, S.S.Segran had written many short stories before embarking on 'AEGIS RISING', the first book in the Aegis League Series. In crafting the premise for the novel she drew from the captivating imagery of the Pacific Northwest, the intriguing wonders of nature and the amazing potential of the human mind. She enjoys drawing and horseback riding. S.S.Segran is a ...more

The Aegis League (3 books)
  • Aegis Rising (The Aegis League, #1)
  • Aegis Incursion (The Aegis League, #2)