Start by marking “Dracula's Brides” as Want to Read:
Dracula's Brides

Dracula's Brides

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Enchanted Anthologies brings you a co-written paranormal romance anthology based on Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Centuries ago, Dracula found himself cursed at the hands of a witch after murdering her family. Now, he is forced to live his days as a slave to the sun, plagued with a constant thirst for blood, and an immortality without love.
Crina was a farm girl in Romania who me
Published May 31st 2018 by Enchanted Anthologies

To ask other readers questions about Dracula's Brides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dracula's Brides

Callie Carmen
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I tend to stay away from vampire and zombie type novels because I usually end up having nightmares after reading them or seeing a movie with them in it. But this one with its eye-catching cover and title got me hooked, and I'm glad it did. If you're like me, wary of this type of book, don't be it's a winner. Oh, and I haven't had a nightmare yet from it, but it's still early. Lol.
Alison
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By LJC Fynn, Alyssa Drake,
Rita Delude, and K. L. Bone

Aylin's Curse
I curse you with the need of thirst,
From the blood of the first.
Eternity of pain, a curse with no cure.
To keep your mind sane, you'll need the blood of the pure.
The sun in the sky will leave you restricted,
Not the blood of the wicked.
My life I sacrifice to place this curse on your head,
Your undying life forever lost, paid for with the blood of the dead.

This is a wonderful way to start off the book and you will come to understand
Andrea Stewart
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dorothy Kirby
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable weaving of stories and writing styles that all share the theme of Dracula and his brides. Each story shares a different perspective of events concerning Dracula but they flow so well into one connected story that it is easy to read from one to another seamlessly. I especially enjoyed Isabella's Story by K.L. Bone. She presents a strong and determined young woman who is eager to learn about her families past and is also not afraid of her own future.
There are all the elements of a true r
Bea Brugge
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book. How can anyone not love a good Dracula book? I recommend everyone to read this book. You won’t be disappointed.
Pam
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These ladies did an amazing job! Their writing flowed together so smoothly. All the stories were page turners. Each story had its on twist on Dracula and each bride.
Alicia Freeman
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! Amazingly put together by these ladies. I love how each story entertwines with each other. Learn about Dracula and his three wives and all they have to offer up. Be careful not to step too close or you may be bitten. Learn everything that you didn't know about Dracula and step into the lives of his wives. Absolutely perfect and I can't wait for more!
Mary S.
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was somthing else I don't know what it was but it made me feel the pain Vlad live through. Living an immortal live for a crime that you don't even had anything to do with it was sad for me.I love the writing this authors can create in the story the characters and the feelings that they made the reader feel are just amazing and perfection for me love ever single page from beginning until the very end.
Sophie Koufes
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dracula's Brides: A Paranormal Romance Anthology: Begins with Aylin's Curse & intertwines the story of Dracula & his three brides.

Blood Curse by LJC Flynn - We begin with the tale of Prince Vladimir Tepes 111 better known as Dracula. This is the telling of how Dracula became to be.

Crina Reborn by Alyssa Drake - Is the tale of how Crina met Dracula & became reborn & married Dracula. We learn about who she was and what her life was like before her death and reborn.

Emilia by Rita D
Alicia Harrietha
Dracula’s Brides by LJC Fynn, Alyssa Drake, Rota Delude and K.L. Bone is a crazy good paranormal anthology with wonderful authors and an even better storyline. It gives readers a different take on the classic vampire stories of how Dracula became a vampire. Here is a bit about each story...

Blood Curse By LJC Fynn

**Part I: Prince Vlad Tepes III**

The beginning of this book with meeting the King and his three sons Mircea, Vlad and Radu pulled me in immediately. The love Vlad ll has for his family i
Valerie Roberson
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology, review
What an awesome story! I loved that you are told how Dracula came about. I loved how he choose his brides. I loved how he was so passionate with his love making. And I loved that his third bride believed that she could find a cure. These authors fit together like a glove. You wouldn’t have known that there was more than one author reading the book. Absolutely an amazing storyline!
You start out with Vald Tepes lll as a child and doing what brothers do as kinds with his brother Radu and Marceau.
D.C.
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each author took on a different character in Dracula’s long life starting with the first vampire himself. With how harsh the brides portray him his version made him seem a bit softer before the curse took over.

Crina the first bride I enjoyed her story but it felt like she was writing about a completely different person than the Dracula we had first met. I’m unsure how much time had passed between his curse and meeting his first bride that I’m sure he could and would have changed.

Emilia the sec
Anna
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
***I voluntarily read and reviewed this book, all opinions are my own.***

I read this anthology because I am a big fan of KL Bone. Usually I only read KL Bone's story, but this time I decided to read the entire anthology...and I am really glad that I did. Each story had it's own charm and I loved all of his brides, individually. Actually, if I have to say anything, I actually just wanted more, more about the brides and their lives with Dracula. I did LOVE how KL Bone ended the story with you know
Ruby McDemon
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: physically-own
Blood Curse- I loved this telling of how Dracula came to be. This quick version was really interesting and kept me reading. I don't know or can't describe what hooked me, but once I started reading I couldn't stop.

Crina Reborn- I loved reading of Crina and her life. It was really nice to read about who she was and what her life was like before instead of just getting a shot before description or even just a memory of her death. This was a great story and I loved getting to read it.

Emlia- I loved
Karen Hartsfield-Voliva
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
These authors got together and write a new version of Dracula. Each writer brought their version of Dracula's love. You get drawn into the story to the point you can't put it down. But pay great addition to the details of the characters they all play an important part to Dracula's Brides. Well worth the read.
Tera Comer
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Each author chose a different bride to tell their story and their lives with Dracula. You can see just how much he changed throughout his life between each bride, changing from the softer man before the curse to the monster we all hear he turned out to be.
Kristine
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was in love with this book. A very different twist with Dracula. Hopefully he comes to find a cure. But having three lovely females with different personalty and quality will be a challenge for Dracula to keep up. 😄
Gladys Gonzales Atwell
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nerdgirlofficial

Four Novellas intertwining the story of Dracula and his three brides.
LJC Fynn - Dracula
Alyssa Drake - Crina
Rita Delude - Emelia
K. L. Bone - Isabella

This anthology is intended for readers aged eighteen and over.

LJC Fynn writes about the night prince, Dracula himself who is cursed at the hands of Aylin, a witch after murdering her family. The curse makes Vlad into what Bram Stroker wrote a
Carra
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of Crina Reborn from Alyssa Drake and I volunteered to review.

There was once a time when I would readily reach for a vampire novel, but when everyone began to write in the same pattern, I got bored of it very quickly. With Crina Reborn, there was no point in the story that I found myself bored. I enjoyed it so much that I'm making a note to read the other books in this set. There were a couple moments in the story where I outright laughed, and both involved a chicken,
Buffie Peterson
Cynthia
Jun 08, 2018
Megaden
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This total book was extremely well done. Even though there were some inconsistencies throughout, it’s amazing how well they tied everything together. To have 4 different authors write one entire connected story so well while writing them all at the same time without reading the stories before theirs is absolutely astonishing. I’ve never read anything like this and its honesty the coolest thing ever. For what they did it’s just so unbelievably good. I want more! Really is there going to be a part ...more
Liana Vanoyan