Start by marking “Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)” as Want to Read:
Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)

Until Cobi

(Until Her/Him #7)

Cobi Mayson knows exactly who Hadley is to him the moment he sees her for the very first time. That doesn’t mean it will be easy for him to convince her to take a chance on him.

Hadley Emerson knows she could fall hard and fast for a guy like Cobi. A man who seems to show up every time she needs him, but she knows better than to just hand over her heart.

Knowing his future
ebook
Published November 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Until Cobi, please sign up.
Julianna She just released Until Cobi will be available on November 27th of this year. It's also up for pre-order too!

Start your review of Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Until Cobi brings us back to the Mayson's with Cobi and his Boom, Hadley Emerson. The story starts off right where Until Harmony's big ending scene left us, with Cobi holding an unconscious Hadley in his arms and acting hella-protective of her. Like the past Mayson's with their heroines, once Cobi found Hadley he refused to let her go and became a possessive Alpha type of hero that had me swooning.

I'm a huge fan of ARR's heroes for that very reason, they're overbe
Wendy
4ssdf

I have been a fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds ever since reading (and loving) "Until November" I have read every single book in all the Until, Until Her and Until Him series. I am usually not a big fan of insta-love but I gladly make an exception for the BOOMS in the Mayson family ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Boom gif

This time it's (dirty-talking) Cobi Mayson's turn to be struck and he sure gets hit hard when he lays eyes on Hadley for the first time ;) If you've read the previous book, Until Harmony, you already know how and why th
✰ Liz ✰
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-this-author
"I have withing my grasp something most people will never really understand."
description

Until Cobi is the seventh book in the Until Series. A stand-alone contemporary romance with passion, romance, and an action-packed plot, "the boom" continues to captivate me and keep me tuning in for more! Cobi Mayson has set his eyes on Hadley Emerson. Hadley has recently experienced trauma and Cobi is one alpha hot detective who isn't afraid to stake his claim on her and help her heal. Hadley is, of course, hesita
♡Tonya♡
I have gotten to the point that I feel like I am visiting old friends or family when I read a story about the Mayson clan. They are steadfast and a strong family unit. Always there for one another. This story was no exception. You could tell that Cobi was raised by those Mayson boys because he was a replica of them. He reminded me of Nico (who is my all time favorite book boyfriend). He even went on to be a cop like Nico did. It seemed that maybe Uncle Nico had a big influence on him.

There was
Mindy Lou's Book Review
The best thing I loved about Until Cobi was that he was relentless in his pursuit of Hadley. I love it when a hero sees what he wants and just goes after it. He didn't take no for an answer which is good since Hadley had some hangups about her parents. Another great one to add to the series!

-OTT possessive hero
-shy and a bit insecure heroine
-quite a bit of suspense
Deborah
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75*

Until November is a book I’ve re-read so many times I’ve lost count. And while I’ve read most of the others that remains my favourite.
I’ve found the latest series a bit hit and miss but the cover drew me to this one.
I love the Maysons and their Boom.
Cobi like all the Mayson men is fabulous. Hadley’s upbringing was the opposite of his. Her parents were more bothered about drugs than their daughter. And nothing has changed.
You know how this goes but I loved these two and really enjoyed this b
Coco.V
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars! Review to come...
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Until Cobi was the seventh book in Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Until Him series. It picked up exactly where the previous book, Until Harmony, left off.

Cobi Mayson was the son of Trevor and Liz Mayson (Until Trevor, original Until series). He was gorgeous, a cop, loyal to family and totally Mayson overprotective, alpha.

Hadley Emerson had a rough childhood but overcame all the odds to become a successful and loyal social worker dedicated to helping kids like her. We met her in the previous book when she
Raine
In in love with Cobi and Hadley!!!

This book starts in the timeline towards the end of Harmony's book. If you remember, Hadley is the girl who called the police when Harmony was kidnapped and then preceded to follow Harmony and the kidnapper without concern for her own safety. In Harmony's book, I knew I was going to love Hadley and I wasn't wrong. I enjoyed getting to know Hadley and Cobi in this book.

I was hoping to get a resolution of who broke into Hadley's home, but we never did. I also wan
Somia
Happy Comfortable 3 Stars

A enjoyable addition to the Until series, the earlier books are fab but I haven't been overly keen on some of the books framed around the second generation, that wasn't an issue with this book. Overall I enjoyed this.

Cobi is just like his dad (Trevor) and uncles a perfect fit for Hadley. Hadley is a sweetheart with a lot of strength, and watching her open up to Cobi was lovely to see.

If you want a light enjoyable read, a possessive caring alpha male and a strong female t
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Not quite but super duper duper close to 5 stars!

It's no secret that ARR is one of my absolute favorite authors! If she writes it, I'm reading it. It's that simple.

And lucky for me, this one was damn near perfect. Colby and Harmony's story was previewed a bit in the last book and I couldn't wait. Luckily, it was so worth the wait!

The BOOM strkes again and boy oh boy, did I love it. Colby was EVERY SINGLE THING I love about ARR alphas. He's bossy, growly, and badass. Pure Yum!!
When he encoun
CaRo
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
What should I say I love the Until books all of them. Until Cobi was not one of my favs but I loved it nontheless.
Every time I read about the Maysons it feels like coming home, so I agree with Aurora cheers to many more booms ❤️
So I am ready for Decembers story who else?! 😊
And if you are lookin for me I am startin all over again with until November!!
Shayna
“I wonder if he knows he’s ruined me forever.”

Until Cobi by Aurora Rose Reynolds was one hot ALPHALICIOUS romance! Get ready to sigh, blush, and smile for days after you devour this absolute GEM of a love story. With an ALPHA hero that is so damn easy to love and a sweet, but sassy heroine that isn’t going down the love train without a fight…this is one scorching hot couple that you will root for from beginning to end. Ms. Reynolds gives us a ‘BOOM’ that we will never forget with her signatu
Selma
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, favorites
Until Cobi was another fantastic installment in the Until Him series by the queen of Alpha heroes and creator of the Boom. Nobody writes sizzling hot, low-angst and entertaining insta love stories like Aurora Rose Reynolds. It's her trademark and the reason why I'm completely addicted to her  books. They are my favorite form of escape. I'm craving the feelings her books always leave me with - pure happiness and contentment. It's so easy to connect with her endearing characters. The Mayson clan i ...more
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘Mayson’s Dirtiest Talker’ Stars

Boy, oh boy… Or should I say, MAN, oh MAN! Because there is nothing boyish about Cobi Mayson: he’s all ALPHA! I think neither us, nor poor Hadley knew what was coming her way when she crossed paths with Cobi! *fanning myself*

I absolutely adore these series, both the Original Mayson and now both new generation ones, so I’m always giddy with excitement anytime a new Until book is announced and this was no exception, specially after that teasing ending on Until Ha
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until Cobi by Aurora Rose Reynolds is book Three in the Until Him Series and book Seven in the Until Her Series. This is the story of Hadley Emerson and Cobi Mayson. I haven't yet read any of the previous books, so for me this was a standalone book. I will say it starts with him already knowing her name and her passed out in his arms...so I thinking that what happened before maybe was covered in the previous book. So I hope to go back and read that one if not all in this series.
Cobi knows that
Cheesecake
Despite the bad guys coming out of the woodwork in this one... I was beyond bored.
Insta obsession before he even knows her name. Blah blah blah I am mr. perfect and I must have you... blah blah blah... I am insecure because of scum sucking parents... blah blah blah... Ok lets F like bunnies... blah blah blah
Even the audio reader was 'meh'.

And that's it.
I'm done with this author.
Carmen Rae
Since the moment I picked up Until November I have been a little obsessed with Aurora Rose Reynolds and the amazing Mayson family. And with every new boom my obsession just gets stronger. They are instant one clicks.

Until Cobi has lived up to the perfection I always know I will get from this series. I am such a sucker for the insta love that comes with the Mayson family BOOM. And I love the fact that even though the story carries on from the previous book, I can pick it up months after I have p
Genney Blass
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this series, each books go together with the rest. Love it.
Stories in Review
I loved this one. Great read. I put faithful since meeting because even though she knew of him in school, they actually never met. Worth a read. https://storiesinreview971130128.word... ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Author Aurora Rose Reynolds knows how to give us a sexy alpha that will do anything to protect his and Cobi Mayson is a chip of the Mayson Men!!!

He tried to fight whatever he felt towards Hadley but once that BOOM, BOOMS there is no stopping it. Hadley's never had someone fight and show her that she is that special until Cobi does.

There's suspense, sexiness and so much chemistry between these two that I kept feeling a BOOM myself ;-) Kara ~4 Booming Stars
Nicla
Another great addition to this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Heat Level: High
Angst Level: Low
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
One of the best of the Until Him/Her series.

I liked Cobi — def knew what he wanted and went for it. No mention of him being a manwhore and considering he’s a Mayson THATS huge! In fact, he was known as being nice to everyone in high school.
Hadley was ok. She waffled some and it did become annoying but Cobi won her over.
I found the story to be anticlimactic though. Just as the drama hits the book ends!
High point was Trevor and Liz made two very small appearances and were as forgettable as alway
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
Between the Mayson boys, Cobi takes the cake. Can we talk about how much this book just left me wanting more and how much of a tease ARR is! Now I've finished and I seriously don't know what to do with myself. The Mayson's clan has be been consuming my existence for weeks #sendhelp 😭. Now to patiently wait for December & Gareth's book!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happily Mary After
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No one writes an alpha-hero quite like Aurora Rose Reynolds, and Cobi in Until Cobi is one of her best – and hottest. Full rec to follow asap!
Kayla Brunson
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, read-in-2018
I will never be done reading about the Mayson family and the Boom. Aurora got me again with the alpha males, steamy scenes, and drama.

I adored Cobi! Obviously not more than Asher and Harlen, but he’s now my third favorite hero of this series. He was gruff, bossy, and was such a dirty talker. He would do anything for Hadley and had no problem letting is overbearing alpha flag fly.

“That’s the kind of guy you are falling in love with, the kind of guy who wouldn’t care about his future if something
Antonella
Feb 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Dnf

I couldn't read it... no more...
* insta love
* no build up
* gaps in plot line
* hero is behaving in a way that will only fly in books EVER

So fault is mine. Mea culpa.
I could guess this would happen starting this read.
Whatever....

Can't pinky promise I won't read any other book in this series.

Valentine
Dec 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Couldn't stand the h.
Couldn't stand the H.
Couldn't stand the secondary characters.
Again the word BABY is overused.
Everything sounds exactly like the previous 10 books.
Why bother to finish it?
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bbf, j-p-hero
What's that saying again?if it ain't broke don't fix it? Well that describes this book perfectly.
Another sexy,bossy, protective,foul mouthed Alpha H with an h that finds herself in danger. She's sweet,fiesty,sassy and while she can stand up for herself she knew when to give in to his bossy ways.
I did find this h cried a lot and was very insecure,which irritated me a bit but on the whole even with the familiarity of the plot I still found that it was better written than some of the earlier book
Caroline
5 stars!

She did it again. She is the queen of alpha men and I love her for it. The until series is one of my favorite series of all time and I just can't get enough of them!

Cobi and Hadley's relationship is amazing. I love their banter, their chemistry, and their love.

Cobi is such a sweet alpha man who doesn't know the word no. He is so carrying and is so sweet towards Hadley.

Hadley has been through so much and just keep fighting. She has so much backbone and will not admit defeat. But everyo
Bargain Basement: $10 X (10) AMAZON GIFT CARDS 1 7 Oct 31, 2018 03:23PM

• My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)
  • One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)
  • Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Free (Chaos, #6)
  • Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman #1)
  • Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman #2)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Until Her/Him (8 books)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)