Start by marking “Milan (International Guy #4)” as Want to Read:
Milan (International Guy #4)

Milan

(International Guy #4)

The fourth book in the sexy International Guy Series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Audrey Carlan.

Milan, Italy. Where fashion rules, these twelve models are getting schooled in the sweet arts of sensuality and seduction.

With intimate pictures of me and starlet Skyler Paige igniting a tabloid sexstorm, the gig in Milan is perfectly timed. I need a distraction. An
Published July 24th 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Milan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Milan

Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Three close friends have made a consulting firm. Most of the time through this series they have to leave Boston for their work. This time Parker and Bo are sent to help a lingerie designer empower women. I loved the message they gave to women of all sizes. We are all beautiful in our own way. I love this series and seeing Parker in his relationship.
Martha
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an AMAZING Series by Audrey Carlan.. Milan is no exception to that.. Just when you think you could not love the dream team and the Assistant of IG more.... YOU DO!

This book was different and had a different feel than the others so far. This one was a bit more intimate in the job they went to accomplish. He and Bo head to Milan to work with models for a lingerie shoot. The models that were hired were more your everyday woman in that they are all shapes and sizes, came from different jobs and
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to see this Milan installment was out. This has to be the best one so far.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Milan was very enticing, and I loved how Parker realized quite a few things - both about himself and about Sky!
Ceej Chargualaf
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Milan is my favorite International Guy installment so far! Not only does Parker and Sky make a big decision, but the message the guys teach their client is important to all women. It’s not only wicked hot, but it’s very moving and encouraging.
Park and Sky made me so happy! They make such a sizzlingly hot couple and the beauty of it is that it’s not just about sex. There is so much more than that. It’s so much fun witnessing their chemistry and the depth of their affection for each other. And whe
Tracey Vuolo
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audrey Carlan brings beauty in all shapes and sizes to center stage in this book. I adore this installment so much. Every woman should feel beautiful in their own skin and love themselves for who they are and the guys provide support and motivation for them to realize this. Every woman should know their worth and Audrey shows this in such a passionate as well as sexy way.

I love Parker and Sky’s relationship so much. The support and compassion they have for one another is just as spectacular as t
Phyl
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn’t read the first lot of 3 stories before these ones and do recommend you do to get the background.
Parker is the CEO of IG a business he runs advising the wealthiest people in the world on love and life. This time he’s in Milan to lend his help for a fashion show, lingerie for real woman. His relationship with Skyler becomes exclusive and they have to battle the paparazzi relentless pursuit into their relationship. I think we all know how brutal social media can be and dating an a-list cel
Rikke Nielsen
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
read the Danish version
Amy
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These just keep getting better and better. I love how the story of Parker and Skyler builds more in each one!!
Amy
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, 3-stars
This is a new to me author. I haven't read any of the previous books, but was able to jump right in and not feel left out.

*I won a copy of this book via Goodreads Firstreads
Tony Parsons
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lisa
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Milan by Audrey Carlan is the fourth book in her brand new twelve novella length series, International Guy . A series I was a little worried about reading because I initially had the impression that Parker Ellis was a cad and a womanizer. I soon learned that he is a dedicated businessman, best friend, and a devoted son who doesn't take his emotional entanglements lightly but is NOT yet ready to settle down.

Picking up after Copenhagen and some more developments into the relationship between Park
Fee96
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another stellar installment of International Guy and Parker is just as delicious and charming as ever! My affection for him continues to simmer. I call dibs! I could just lick him all over! And Milan - gah - what I would give to visit and celebrate my Italian-ess!

I was incredibly excited to dive in to Milan after the way book 3 ended with Sky so unsure of herself and how she fit into Parkers life. I physically felt her insecurity and my heart broke a little for her. But rest assured, I am proper
Gab Mce
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Milan is smokin’ hot in the Skyler and Parker Department

I freaking love Bo! He is the voice of reason and understanding when it comes to women and Parker should be kissing his feet because Bo is in his corner! Skyler and Parker are at odds end what with the little leak of information that surfaces. It pulled at my heart when Skyler and Parker were fighting….fighting for each other, fighting for truth, fighting for a real relationship. The words were pure beauty let me tell you; I felt Skyler’s p
Sofia Almiroudis
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Come along for another inspirational adventure with the men on International Guy Inc. Parker and Bo are off to Milan to inspire woman of all shapes and sizes to embrace their sexy. The guys have been hired to help everyday woman find their inner sexy and walk the catwalk. Easier said than done. Parker and Bo find some bumps in the road, but Parker being Parker once again hits the ball out of the park. With some creativity and Parker charm, he soon has the ordinary becoming extraordinary.

In this
Donna
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The fourth book a twelve-novella series in the sexy International Guy Series by the awesome Audrey Carlan

Forth Client: Milan, Italy.

My next client takes me to Milan, Italy. Italy is where all fashion rules, everyone knows that or don't they? Well this task involves twelve impressive models of all shapes and forms, young, old, from teacher to mom, married or unmarried; these models are getting taught the sweet sweet arts of sensuality and most importantly of all seduction.

When very intimate pictu
Liz
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With book four in the International Guy series Parker & Bo find themselves in Milan, the home of fashion where their latest job finds them having to turn 12 average housewives into glamorous lingerie models, ready to strut their stuff on a runway at a fashion show and less than a week to do it. As well as having all this on his plate, Parker is having to come to terms with the realisation that he’s falling in love with Skylar Paige, his movie star girlfriend, but with his every interaction w ...more
Angela's Book Addiction
Milan (International Guy #4) by Audrey Carlan is the fourth novella in the twelve novella International Guy series. The series follows Parker Ellis, co-owner and operator of International Guy Inc., as he and his partners, Bo and Royce, cater to elite clientele while he navigates a romantic relationship with movie star, Skyler Paige.

Location: Milan, Italy
On the job: Parker and Bo
Client: Lingerie designer, T-Bone
Assignment: Prepare the models, real women of various professions, shapes and sizes, w
Debbie Hanson
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
International Guy Volume 2
Audrey Carlan

Milan
⭐⭐⭐⭐

It’s been a little while but I’m glad yo be back in with Parker, Skylar and the IG team. If you haven’t read the 1st Volume in this series, you should definitely start there. There is a lot of story, that although is different city with different clients, the past of International Guy front man, Parker Ellis continues throughout.

Today Parker was heading to Milan, to help with a fashion show for real women’s lingerie. I loved this story, gone are
Daisy Ramirez
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Embrace your sexy

Omg what a great read. I was anxiously awaiting for Milan after Copenhagen leaving me wanting more.

Milan was awsome. I love Parker and Bo. They are the perfect best friends/brothers.

Parker and Skyler's relationship goes to the next level. After the leak of the photos, Skyker and Parker show how trust is important in a relationship. They both have a rocky past but I feel like that only makes them stronger. They are great for each other. I love their chemistry. As I'm reading I
Wendy
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Milan is the 4th novella in the International Guy series. Parker, Bo and Royce have a unique business helping wealthy clients with everything from finances to love. When they take the job in Milan, it is Parker and Bo who head there to help a group of woman learn to walk the runway for a fashion show. T-Bone the designer has created a lingerie line that is for women of all shapes and sizes. He hires everyday women to be his models. They have no background or experience so Parker and Bo set out t ...more
Melissa Schaub
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yay!! We are finally getting to the meat and potatoes of the series. I was having a hard time getting into the storyline because it really had no point but this book seems to be the turning point. Things are becoming a lot clearer and I am excited to start the next book.

In this book Parker and Bo have been sent to Milan to help a fashion designer complete a show with models who have no experience. As if this isn’t a tall enough order, Parker is still trying to make sense of the strange departure
Marie Austin
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th instalment of the international guy series and this time Parker is heading to Milan to help top fashion designer, T-Bone (like the steak!!! lol) release his inner sex goddess so that he can launch the perfect fashion show for his new empowering women range of lingerie. Thing is he has no clue and is currently doing everything his brand is against in making women objects instead of people.

Enter Parker... with his help and some pros can they turn these everyday women from all walks
Dennis Romoaldo
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was crazy to start reading this book, the way it ended copenhagen made me anxious too! And I can say that it has become a favorite so far.

At first we see the relationship of Parker and Sky evolving in an incredible way, the chemistry, the attraction and the passion involved is too much. We see not only hot scenes, but a novel evolving and making a way, a step forward.

In this book we also have Parker traveling to Milan to help plus size models (yes big girls!!!!!! and what I loved the most abou
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AUDREY CARLAN
MILAN: INTERNATIONAL GUY BOOK 4
5 Stars

“Live your truth.”

When you are reading this series 5 Stars is just not enough! This has become one of my all time favorite series. I love the characters, writing style, the emotions that come from the reading and of course the guys! I patiently (drumming fingers, pacing, constantly refreshing the screen) awaited Volume 2’s release...as expected...I was NOT disappointed!

“Firsts should always be sealed with a kiss.”

This book continues with the bro
Cathy Hunter
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
International Guy Milan book 4

Audrey Carla has done it again!!! OMG the passion between Parker Ellis and Skyler Paige is OFF THE CHARTS!!! They start on a riff, a misunderstanding and it blows a whole in a newly started relationship and puts trust to the test. Parker Ellis is 1/3 owner of International Guy they help woman get their mojo back..in this installment Parker is in Milan..a fashion show. He has to help models that aren’t models...Sooo he and Bo go there to help them and succeeds. Meanw
MJ Symmonds
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Parker and Bo are off to Milan to help fashion designer T-Bone teach your everyday woman how to find their beauty and be part of a runway show to empower women of all shapes and sizes. I loved the lesson in this one that all women regardless of their body shape and size that they are all sexy and powerful.

Now fear not we also get a good dose of Parker and Sky. We see their relationship move forward and deal with the day to day stress and drama of being hounded by the paparazzi. For Sky it's part
Kimberly
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
Milan is book four in the International Guy series. You must read this series in order.

Parker and Bo head off to Milan to assist in a fashion show where the designer has focused his collection on empowering women. This was a strong theme throughout this novella, and I loved it.

Although the fashion show was set in Milan, much of the book took place in Boston and New York City with Parker and Skyler. Their relationship did survive the ending of Copenhagen, and also made some progress in this book.
Kara
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audrey Carlan continues to out do herself. Volume 2 has the next 3 books in the series - Milan, San Francisco and Montreal. Through out these three books, we continue the journey of Parker and Skyler’s new relationship and how they deal with the stresses of her life and his past. It also continue to show the brotherhood between Parker, Royce and Bo. We also get to find out more about Wendy and the “sister”she has come to be to the guys. There is a “cliff hanger” moment at the end of San Francisc ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It truly doesn't matter what city the IG trio is in they still stop traffic with their hotter that Hatti's good looks, charm, and swagger. Milan is no different as Parker and Bogart team up to help a group of ladies find their "sexy selves" while modeling the latest lingerie line for everyday women. Parker discovers much more than he ever imagined about his own relationship status thanks to the meddling paparazzi. Will Skyler believe him or what she sees in print?
Milan will give readers somethin
« previous 1 3 next »

• Perfect Together
  • Hero Revealed (Heroes of Saturn #1)
  • Kidnapped - Part 2
  • The Reluctant Apostate
  • 50 Hidden Desires
  • Fast (Fast, #1)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • A Naughty Little Christmas: Cowboys, Cops, and Kilts
  • Obliterate (Havoc, #2)
  • Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)
  • Gaming for Keeps (Agents of TRAIT #1)
  • Love Charms
  • One Fear (The Game of Life, #1)
  • Seven Dirty Sins
  • Best Laid Plans (Desire Resort, #2)
  • Hollywood on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #2)
  • The Secrets We Keep
  • Relentless (Somerton Security, #2)
Audrey Carlan is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes wicked hot love stories that are designed to give the reader a romantic experience that's sexy, sweet, and so hot your e-reader might melt. Some of her works include the wildly successful Calendar Girl Serial, the Trinity Trilogy and the highly anticipated International Guy Serial.

She lives in

International Guy (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
  • New York (International Guy #2)
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
  • International Guy: San Francisco (International Guy #5)
  • International Guy: Montreal (International Guy #6)
  • International Guy: London (International Guy #7)
  • Berlin (International Guy, #8)
  • International Guy: Washington DC (International Guy #9)
  • International Guy: Madrid (International Guy #10)
  • Rio (International Guy #11)