Start by marking “Broken Destiny” as Want to Read:
Broken Destiny

Broken Destiny

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
I DIDN’T DIE. I THRIVED.

Priscilla is caught by her enemy, abandoned by her family, and betrayed by her dragon lover. But she refuses to stay down. Driven by her need for revenge against all who’d forsaken her, Priscilla struggles to escape her captors.

But will her heart betray her?
Published May 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Broken Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Destiny

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Jackie
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Princess Priscilla is feared by her people for her special powers but not by her enemies. She’s captured, abandoned by her family and betrayed by her lover. What else could happen. Wonderful intriguing fantasy story. Don’t miss out when it’s released.
Michele
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. I loved it and hope there is more to come. Lee developed characters that were good to get to know and a world that I would love to visit again.
Samantha Lee
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Becky Rhoades
Dec 25, 2018
karen
Jul 16, 2018
Hello,

Writing is my passion career. I enjoy spinning romantic tales that aren't always what they seem. You can count on me to give you a steamy story with twists and turns.

My tales feature women with strong personalities and the Alpha Males that can handle them.

When I am not writing, I am parenting a set of pre-teen twins and two family dogs. Of course, that also means, I have a bottle of wine