Start by marking “Declan (Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal, #1)” as Want to Read:
Declan (Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal, #1)

Declan

(Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal #1)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  373 Ratings  ·  135 Reviews
Declan: I was born into this world. I am what it made me. I do things that others find disgusting. I broke many rules when I met Brooke. She showed up one night and I took advantage of that. When she kept coming back, I knew there was more to her. One fucking day changed it all. One secret from my past blew our relationship out of the water.

Brooke: Loss was all I knew. It
Published May 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Declan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Declan

❤️ Paulette
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, bikers, romance, suspense
Title: ➳ ❤- Declan
Series ➳Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal 1#
Author: ➳ Erin Trejo

ღ This a wonderful start to Erin Trejo new series. I don't know how to put into words how much I loved this!! It exceeded all my expectations

➦ This is the story of two people from two entirely different worlds. They met by chance once when they were younger & it was a day that changed both of their lives forever. Now fate has brought them back together again..

♥●• Now Brooke is all grow up & is working at helping
TF
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
Doris
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, biker
5+++ If you love die-hard sexy as hell bikers, a strong female and chemistry that is off the charts you have to make this a top priority. Declan is the VP of the Soulless Bastards and lives every part the life of a hardcore biker. Brooke is one tough and feisty woman who has been trying to live her life after losing her mother at a young age and seeing her father shot when she was seven. Brooke is not one to pass up a dare so when her friends dare her to go down the street to get a beer from the ...more
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Yess…we are getting a new MC series by Erin Trejo and I am just jumping for joy about this!!

Erin... I just fell in love with Declan!! He is such an Alpha male, all Caveman and one Hell of a bad ass MC!! I could hardly put this book down y’all, I was definitely reading well on past my bed time..haha

Declan and Brooke had that great banter going on and some really HAWT sexual tension that I love while reading my books. Declan was such a hard ass but Brooke loved pushing his buttons. She sure could
Christine
DNF. This story is not for me

The writing style did not work for me. The switch in POVs was too quick. Writing issues.
They had sex shortly after meeting and I am tired of those type of stories.
I was unable to connect. Their "connection" was odd.
It all felt weird. You may love it. Good luck.
Brandy Roberts
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Erin Trejo I've read her Knights of sin series and when I had the opportunity to read Declan I ended up devouring it like I do with her other books . The characters are awesome when we get into their point of views I fall even more for them . I love a heroine that could hold her own and be no ones damsel fight along side her man and that is what Brooke is she's tough , protective , funny and feisty I must say total girl crush . Ok I feel for the hero when he pulled out the GUN ...more
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay so I have been wanting to add Erin Trejo for a while now and I took the opportunity to start her new series. Maybe it was because I had such high hopes and heard such good things but this book wasn't all that I hoped for. When it comes to MC books I am looking for certain things.

1. I want hardcore men- alpha strong and sexy
2. I want my woman for the main character to be equal in some certain way. In mind, body or soul.
3. A mystery. I want my story to be strong. And that the two main chara
Jane West
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the story, hot and steamy and kept me on the edge of my seat!!! I want some more of Declan!!!
Terri Lynn
Aug 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Prologue, 46 Chapters.
Brooke and Declan's point of view

From the prologue, and the first three chapters, I already know Brooke is the Sheriff's daughter who Declan killed. It was too predictable.
I am going to force my self to read a little more into this and hope it gets better.

I stopped reading at 12 percent. Another failed attempt at MC romance.
Research would help, because MC club members do not straight act like this.
The gun part was just absurd.
I have to write a virgin review for amazon
Deb B
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I definitely liked a lot of this book but there were some parts that just didn't work and i'm not sure that i will continue the series. mostly it flowed well and had a really good storyline with some things that were unique to this story
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What the...What the...What

Chapter five had me questioning what I was actually reading and i was totally scared that my @ss loved every minute of it. Then at the end of that chapter I was like “oh $hit, things just got real here”. Leave it to Erin Trejo to bring up some crazy @ss shit.

Declan is intense, raw, emotional, drama filled, sexy and hot damn if Brooke isn’t a spitfire you just want to LOVE! Oh and hot bikers too! You seriously can’t go wrong with this book.

My god if Declan isn’t the sex
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Wow, this book I just couldn't get enough. Just when I've thought I'd already seen the best that Erin has she surprises me with a book like this. The draw that these two have is undeniable and trying to just makes them miserable. The way this book started shocked me and they just kept coming. I did not see this book playing out as it did and I loved it even more for it.

Declan isn't the nicest person. The things he has done in his past, even his present, isn't something you want to experience but
Lynn
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

So how can two people get past the murder of two people they loved? Read this book. It is great. Brooke is so lost and Declan is searching for someone to make him be the man he can. The natural progression of their story is so real. Not all hearts and sunshine but a HEA in the end.
Susan
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy SMOKES

Dear READERS,
Absolutely Sensational.... this story of love & forgiveness.. Past meets Future . Fate hands the cards . When the heart of one heals the broken pieces of another it also heals itself . Passionate Well written & Spicy 🌶 Love . Attitude At times gives the best rewards . Always be your own champion. Fear is overcome by knowing you can handle the outcomes .

~BIBLIOPHILE SUSAN 📚💋#BOOKSUGARGETKISSED
Tracy- OMGReads
Declan is a standalone and the start to a new MC series. Declan and Brooke have a shared past of death and destruction. When they accidentally meet again, sparks fly between them.

Declan and Brooke have insane chemistry. Its apparent the moment Brooke walks into his life as an adult. Their story is interesting and they are tough characters. The Soulless Bastards intrigued me, and I'm excited to see where this series goes.

Overall, Declan was a decent read. The plot felt jumpy at times, and occas
Melissa Ledet
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hotness

Holy Hotness this book is HOT! Declan and Brooke are beautiful and hot. Loved the story line and how they healed each other’s hard. A great read.
Faith89
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
COPY RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW - EXCLUSIVE ARC
3.5 stars.
The story begins in violence but ends on a happy love scene. Declan was raised in the MC life. He was taught at an early age about violence. He is 15 years old when he is ordered to kill a man. Declan is a alpha male that somehow kept his heart during all the violence he experienced. He was a criminal but protected those he loved. Brooke is a tough as nails young lady who is struggling to help her uncle with his strip club. When they meet,
Whynter Raven
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved Declan and Brookie's story. Cant wait to read more about the Soulless Bastards MC.
Whynter Raven
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beth DiLoreto
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing

i canr get enough of this series. declan is vp of a motorcycle club. brooke is just helping her unlce out. what happens when they meet? secrets of the past will be revealed.
Susan
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku-read, mc-read
Loved

I really enjoyed this story. Loved Declan & Brooke. Can't wait to read more about the MC. Erin Trejo is becoming one of my favorite authors
Teresa Lara
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what an amazing intense broken love story of Dec and Brooke.I am so going to love this new series.Looking forward to Mayham
Donna Parrott
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Erin Trejo and the amazing way she writes. Not only does she have this way of sucking onto the world of her book, but everything just flows beautifully. The way her characters just jump to life had me questioning if they even cooperated when she was writing. I have a feeling they have a mind of their own. If you are knowing to Erin Trejo’s writing, you are about to have your mind blown. I do highly recommend going and getting her other MC series after you are finished with this amazing bo ...more
Barbara
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Declan is more than just the start of an MC series. It’s the start of an Erin Trejo MC series which means it contains intrigue, intensity and of course some hot sexy scenes. Plus it contains characters that are likeable and perfect for the storyline and each other.

The storyline starts out when Declan is a young boy and he’s forced by his father, the Soulless Bastards MC Prez at the time, to kill the cop that took Declan’s mother's life right in front of the boy’s eyes. Declan has no regrets abou
Sassy Southern
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brooke and her sister Angel have been raised by their Uncle Devon since their dad was murdered years ago. She helps her Uncle run his strip club Leggs and is trying to get him back on track.
Declan is the VP of the Soulless Bastards and has grown up within the club. He has never been attached to one woman but then he has never met anyone like Brooke before.
When Brooke walks up to the club asking for a beer on a dare she meets Declan and knows she wants him. The two begin an intense sexual relati
Michelle Austin
description

Declan was a great 5 star read and has been added to my top reads of 2018.
I absolutely loved this book, Erin Trejo is quickly becoming one of my favorite MC writers.

You get pulled right away with the beginning with the epilogue. We jump ahead a few years. Declan is now the VP of the Soulless Bastards and Brooke is trying to help her uncle get his club back on its feet.

While having a night with her friends Brooke is given a dare, and let me tell you this w
Anne Baker
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
His Butterfly! His Heart is Her Home

An awesome read of the superb writer Erin Trejo. This first book in the series is a gripping, fast paced, raw read of the Soulless Bastards MC, which kept me gripped from the first page to the very end. I have never read a book of this author before, but one thing is for sure I certainly will now! Brooke and Angel her sister saw their father shot as young girls, but she was given a rosary by the killer to protect her! Years later she accepts a dare by her BF t
Books Laid Bare
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A super start to this new series by Erin Trejo.
I love a story that is based around an MC club and everyone that being in that club brings to the fore, including a glorious plethora of sexy as sin alpha bikers and the women that own their hearts.
Close your eyes and paint a picture in your head of what you think the VP of an MC club would look like and I don’t think that someone just like Declan would be far from the surface, he was the epitome of being a biker and he left nothing on the table whe
Mandie Foxylutely
Declan is the first in the new MC series, Soulless Bastards MC NoCal Chapter. Declan is the VP of the club.

Brooke and Declan first met when she was seven and he was fifteen and being initiated into the club. What happened that night was to become a significant factor in their future. Many years pass and neither has seen each other since. Even though Brooke only lives around the corner from the MC, they only meet again when they are both grown and Brooke is carrying out a dare. The instant they
I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life.

I als

Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal (4 books)
  • Mayhem: Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal Book 2 (Soulless Bastards NoCal)
  • Tic : Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 3 (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #3)
  • Prospect: Soulless Bastards MC (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99