Start by marking “Declan (Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal, #1)” as Want to Read:
Declan (Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal, #1)

Declan (Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal)

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  97 Ratings  ·  75 Reviews
Declan: I was born into this world. I am what it made me. I do things that others find disgusting. I broke many rules when I met Brooke. She showed up one night and I took advantage of that. When she kept coming back, I knew there was more to her. One fucking day changed it all. One secret from my past blew our relationship out of the water.

Brooke: Loss was all I knew. It
Published May 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Declan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Declan

❤️ Paulette
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, bikers, romance, suspense
Title: ➳ ❤- Declan
Series ➳Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal 1#
Author: ➳ Erin Trejo

ღ This a wonderful start to Erin Trejo new series. I don't know how to put into words how much I loved this!! It exceeded all my expectations

➦ This is the story of two people from two entirely different worlds. They met by chance once when they were younger & it was a day that changed both of their lives forever. Now fate has brought them back together again..

♥●• Now Brooke is all grow up & is working at helping
Doris
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, biker
5+++ If you love die-hard sexy as hell bikers, a strong female and chemistry that is off the charts you have to make this a top priority. Declan is the VP of the Soulless Bastards and lives every part the life of a hardcore biker. Brooke is one tough and feisty woman who has been trying to live her life after losing her mother at a young age and seeing her father shot when she was seven. Brooke is not one to pass up a dare so when her friends dare her to go down the street to get a beer from the ...more
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Yess…we are getting a new MC series by Erin Trejo and I am just jumping for joy about this!!

Erin... I just fell in love with Declan!! He is such an Alpha male, all Caveman and one Hell of a bad ass MC!! I could hardly put this book down y’all, I was definitely reading well on past my bed time..haha

Declan and Brooke had that great banter going on and some really HAWT sexual tension that I love while reading my books. Declan was such a hard ass but Brooke loved pushing his buttons. She sure could
Jane West
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the story, hot and steamy and kept me on the edge of my seat!!! I want some more of Declan!!!
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Wow, this book I just couldn't get enough. Just when I've thought I'd already seen the best that Erin has she surprises me with a book like this. The draw that these two have is undeniable and trying to just makes them miserable. The way this book started shocked me and they just kept coming. I did not see this book playing out as it did and I loved it even more for it.

Declan isn't the nicest person. The things he has done in his past, even his present, isn't something you want to experience but
Tracy- OMGReads
Declan is a standalone and the start to a new MC series. Declan and Brooke have a shared past of death and destruction. When they accidentally meet again, sparks fly between them.

Declan and Brooke have insane chemistry. Its apparent the moment Brooke walks into his life as an adult. Their story is interesting and they are tough characters. The Soulless Bastards intrigued me, and I'm excited to see where this series goes.

Overall, Declan was a decent read. The plot felt jumpy at times, and occas
Whynter Raven
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved Declan and Brookie's story. Cant wait to read more about the Soulless Bastards MC.
Whynter Raven
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Teresa Lara
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what an amazing intense broken love story of Dec and Brooke.I am so going to love this new series.Looking forward to Mayham
Donna Parrott
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Erin Trejo and the amazing way she writes. Not only does she have this way of sucking onto the world of her book, but everything just flows beautifully. The way her characters just jump to life had me questioning if they even cooperated when she was writing. I have a feeling they have a mind of their own. If you are knowing to Erin Trejo’s writing, you are about to have your mind blown. I do highly recommend going and getting her other MC series after you are finished with this amazing bo ...more
Barbara
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Declan is more than just the start of an MC series. It’s the start of an Erin Trejo MC series which means it contains intrigue, intensity and of course some hot sexy scenes. Plus it contains characters that are likeable and perfect for the storyline and each other.

The storyline starts out when Declan is a young boy and he’s forced by his father, the Soulless Bastards MC Prez at the time, to kill the cop that took Declan’s mother's life right in front of the boy’s eyes. Declan has no regrets abou
Sassy Southern
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brooke and her sister Angel have been raised by their Uncle Devon since their dad was murdered years ago. She helps her Uncle run his strip club Leggs and is trying to get him back on track.
Declan is the VP of the Soulless Bastards and has grown up within the club. He has never been attached to one woman but then he has never met anyone like Brooke before.
When Brooke walks up to the club asking for a beer on a dare she meets Declan and knows she wants him. The two begin an intense sexual relati
Michelle Austin
description

Declan was a great 5 star read and has been added to my top reads of 2018.
I absolutely loved this book, Erin Trejo is quickly becoming one of my favorite MC writers.

You get pulled right away with the beginning with the epilogue. We jump ahead a few years. Declan is now the VP of the Soulless Bastards and Brooke is trying to help her uncle get his club back on its feet.

While having a night with her friends Brooke is given a dare, and let me tell you this w
Anne Baker
His Butterfly! His Heart is Her Home

An awesome read of the superb writer Erin Trejo. This first book in the series is a gripping, fast paced, raw read of the Soulless Bastards MC, which kept me gripped from the first page to the very end. I have never read a book of this author before, but one thing is for sure I certainly will now! Brooke and Angel her sister saw their father shot as young girls, but she was given a rosary by the killer to protect her! Years later she accepts a dare by her BF t
Mandie Foxylutely
Declan is the first in the new MC series, Soulless Bastards MC NoCal Chapter. Declan is the VP of the club.

Brooke and Declan first met when she was seven and he was fifteen and being initiated into the club. What happened that night was to become a significant factor in their future. Many years pass and neither has seen each other since. Even though Brooke only lives around the corner from the MC, they only meet again when they are both grown and Brooke is carrying out a dare. The instant they
Kathy Rouchelle
I have never been disappointed by Erin Trejo's MC books and this one did not disappoint. This book has a storyline and characters that deliver intrigue, excitement, raw emotion, hot sex and two lead characters that made for each other. A storyline that begins with the murder of a cop by a teenage boy in front of the man's two young daughters and brings them full circle in adulthood. The chemistry between the two when they first meet is off the charts and only intensifies as the story progresses. ...more
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What the...What the...What

Chapter five had me questioning what I was actually reading and i was totally scared that my @ss loved every minute of it. Then at the end of that chapter I was like “oh $hit, things just got real here”. Leave it to Erin Trejo to bring up some crazy @ss shit.

Declan is intense, raw, emotional, drama filled, sexy and hot damn if Brooke isn’t a spitfire you just want to LOVE! Oh and hot bikers too! You seriously can’t go wrong with this book.

My god if Declan isn’t the sex
She's a Lip Biter
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's always an exciting time when a new series starts and this one certainly starts with a bang!

While still very young, Brooke and Angel have left orphans when their sheriff father is killed. The person who is responsible is a fifteen-year-old prospect with the Soulless Bastards MC called Declan but there is a lot more to this story. The story continues years later...

Declan is the Vice President of the Soulless Bastards MC, he lives and breathes for his club where rules were made to be adhered t
Lynn Reynolds
Shelves: finished-reading
With all the street violence in the news, almost every day, the Prologue can be tough to read. Knowing that, don’t skip it because that’s how we first get to know Declan. Brooke is a young woman whose life hasn’t been easy. Their first encounter? No words to describe – sexy?, hot? Neither word does justice to the scene.

These are two people who tell it like it is with language that could burn virgin ears. It was interesting to watch Declan soften around the edges as the story progresses. But that
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Declan is the VP of the Soulless Bastards MC NoCal and he was born into this life. Then Brooke walks up to his club on his dare and she turns his world upside down. Add in some men who want what Brooke has and will do anything to get it. When their pasts collide with their present it puts their future in jeopardy. This author knows how to write a great MC book, she pulls you in and wraps her stories around you. I loved this story
Janna Lee Bruhn
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 freaking stars!!!! Could not put it down!

Good Lord I love Erin’s books! And this one did not disappoint. I was engrossed in the story immediately and read straight through without realizing till three o'clock in the morning. (Yes it was that good!)

The main characters were easy to fall in love with and the story itself was dark, juicy and amazing. Brooke and Declan have amazing chemistry from the very beginning even though you know something's got to give the story doesn't drag on or dance arou
Faith89
COPY RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW - EXCLUSIVE ARC
3.5 stars.
The story begins in violence but ends on a happy love scene. Declan was raised in the MC life. He was taught at an early age about violence. He is 15 years old when he is ordered to kill a man. Declan is a alpha male that somehow kept his heart during all the violence he experienced. He was a criminal but protected those he loved. Brooke is a tough as nails young lady who is struggling to help her uncle with his strip club. When they meet,
Robyn Corcoran
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a terrific start to a new series!

Brooke and her sister, Angel, witness the execution of their father when they are young then their uncle brings them up. Brooke helps her uncle with his strip club as it continues to decline. Declan, a member of the Soulless Bastards MC lives down the road from Brooke and meets her when she is dared to visit the clubhouse. Things really start to heat up!

The leading characters are extremely strong willed and Brooke is Sassy and can hold her own. Declan is ver
Crystal
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Title: Declan
Author: Erin Trejo
Genre: Contemporary Adult Romance and MC Romance
**RECEIVED ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**

I have got to say if I didn't already love this author and this genre, this book would make me a convert. Lately Trejo has published a few more darker books that stray from her usual MC Romance theme. But, this had a nice balance.

From the start the pain, the choices or lack thereof, the places we end up, and the outlets we use for our pain are not glossed over. They are balanced wit
Nicole
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A new MC series by the Queen of MC herself Erin Trejo! Erin’s continues to write amazing books that are refreshing and captivating. Her thinking outside the box continues to write books that are full of twist and turns that constantly keep you guessing. I loved Declan and Brooke, both had their childhood stolen from them due to violence. A game of truth and dare brings them together. Brooke is sassy and knows her own mind. Declan is a bad mouthed, bad boy VP biker. Add in your drama, secrets and ...more
Angela Wade
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Declan and Brooke are a match made in hell. Both are broken people who lost loved ones to violence as kids. Declan was forged into a steel sword by his Dad and MC life. A stone cold killer who hides his humanity deep inside. Brooke witnessed a horrific event as a child. She is a consumer of life. Anything that makes her feel good and forget for a while. It's all about the thrill.
Soon after Declan meets Brooke all kinds of kinky fireworks explode. A scene that is shocking and titillating that lay
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

Another enticing, gritty MC novel from Erin Trejo. Declan is the start of a new series and while it wasn't my favorite of Ms. Trejo's, it does a great job of drawing you into the danger.

Declan and Brooke have a dark connection that began before they even realize it. That connection looms dark and dangerous, threatening to break them before they've even had the opportunity to build anything. The club just might be what their entire future rests upon, individually and as a couple.

This is
Gwen Shafer
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book. Declan has become a favorite for me. There is just something about him that has you wanting more. I absolutely love these two together. Brooke goes through something terrible when she is a kid. She has grown up to be strong and her own person. All she wants to do is get her uncle's club back up and running. But one dare leads to a whole new adventure for her. Brooke and Declan together are just extremely hot. I love how she becomes his world even after she finds out t ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me and I’m a fan!!
I was instantly hooked to this new Outlaw MC series. Hey I’m a sucker for Outlaw MC reads and this one ticked all the boxes!
Hot alpha biker-✔
Strong sexy heroine-✔
Gritty, edgy and intense story- check mate!
This is Declan and Brooke’s story. Declan is the VP of the Soulless Bastards. In fact HE IS a soulless bastard...until he meets Brooke their chemistry was devilishly dirty and combustible.
Intense, steamy and full of grit, this read was easy to follow an
Dimple
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Another gritty MC novel from Erin Trejo. Declan is the start of a new series and while it wasn't my favorite of Ms. Trejo's, it does a great job of drawing you into the danger.

This is a dark, filthy, da
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life.

I als