Dismiss Sorry, that person's shelf is private.

Start by marking “Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance” as Want to Read:
Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance

Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance

(Benedetti Brothers #3)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  712 Ratings  ·  226 Reviews
Dark Mafia Romance

I’m the first born son of the mafia king. The favorite. Destined to rule, I’m a dangerous man, a ruthless one. But in my world, you have to be.

Then Natalie stumbles into my life. Wrong place. Wrong time.

Twice, fate put her in my path.
Twice, fate placed the innocent lamb at the mercy of the monster.

I gave her a chance to walk away. Told her it would be b
ebook, 1
Published April 23rd 2018 by Natasha Knight (first published April 9th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Sergio, please sign up.
Millie
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Tyi
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn... It is hard to put into words what I feel... I'm at a loss. I felt so much. The author doesn't hold anything back... TRUST me. You don't want her to. I felt so much for the main characters, Sergio and Natalie. My heart is being squeezed but it is the best type of pain. I believe that every reader needs a story that will make them stop and stare. They need a story that will make you laugh in small moments and be sad in others.

There is a poem, which suits this book so well. It suits Sergio
Jenn_COBB - Collector of Book Boyfriends
ARC_review

Sergio by Natasha Knight – 10 stars

Sergio Benedetti, the eldest son of Franco Benedetti, the one to rule when his time comes.
The strong, powerful and ruthless prince waiting to take over the kingdom of the dark world he was born into, what he wasn’t supposed to do is to fall in love with someone so different from the world he was used to, someone as sweet and innocent as Nathalie Gregorian.

Sergio’s and Nathalie’s story isn’t the usual boy meets girl kind of story.
Their story starts of darker tha
Snow
Fuuuuuuck.... *sigh*

Yes, I knew it would end like this...

Yes, I was aware of the lingering heartbreak...

And yes, It was fucking beautiful, raw, heart-wrenching and sad...and yet, this story of the first born mafia son,
Sergio Benedetti had to be told...had to be lived...had to be experienced...even though, you wouldn't like it to end...you wouldn't want it to end...

In the mafia's world, Sergio Benedetti was meant to rule, but the premonitions and the dangers of the constant threats delivered fr
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

I can't really do a traditional review of this book. This author is a fantastic writer of that there is no doubt, so please don't take this review as negative. There was a lot that was good for sure. That said, the author explains in a note at the beginning that Sergio was a secondary character in another book and she had no plans on writing a story about him. I *think* perhaps, in my opinion, he should have remained a secondary character.

description

I have so many thoughts and feelings right now about thi
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
What can I say about Sergio that won’t be considered a spoiler? Absolutely NOTHING but i will try. I can tell you Sergio is my favorite Benedetti brother. I can tell you his story is violent but beautiful. I can tell you Sergio loves hard and he loves forever. In spite of being the Underboss of one of the most notorious and violent mafia families in the world, he’s managed to maintain a portion of humanity. I can tell you Sergio managed to save his soul not once but twice. Her name is Natalie. I ...more
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
78e90-sergio2bteaser2b1.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC REVIEW COPY
Release Date-23/4/18

I am destroyed!!!
Sergio by Natasha Knight has ripped my heart out and stomped all over it.
Leaving behind a bloody mangled mess.

791330.gif

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into from the get-go.
So I have nobody else to blame but my own stubborn arse for thinking I could handle the fallout of such a profound and deeply emotional read.
I am not saying a word about plotline or character development, what made this good, what got on my proverbial wick.
Why I lik
Olga therebelreader
Again Natasha Knight has excelled with her new book… There are no words for how I feel about it. It has to be one of the darkest (if not the darkest) books I've ever read by this author. There were parts of this book that made me sick to my stomach, parts that tore my heart from my chest and parts that made me want to weep. This was so dark and so brutal. Sergio was a monster, where as Natalie was an angel.

Sergio and Natalie’s story is compelling in its own right. A story of romance and love th
Vashti
Apr 24, 2018 added it
Well the author warned,but did I listen...a big fat no I did not!!!
Let me just say that I do not read the "dark romances",they tend to linger and linger in my mind,and boy howdy did this linger and linger and is still lingering.To say that this is a non trad romance is correct....that ending!!!!!! I bawled like a baby because dammit I want the big HEA for all my romance couples.This book left me sad and depressed.
I am going to gorge myself on some Harlequins today and the next time I want to ven
Mimiorphee
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
“Darlin’ Darlin’ Darlin’ Why don’t you sleep at night?” ~ Houndmouth, “Darlin’”

Sergio!!!! As I'm typing that review I'm trying to keep my emotions in check because you don't want to know what happens in that story. YOU. DON'T. WANT.

But OMG, guys!!!!

If you're familiar with the Benedetti brothers, you obviously know who Sergio is. If not, Sergio is where you can start.... good luck, haha...

That book is brilliant is its execution and its storyline. Totally captivating, with characters who are go
Elfina Renee
Ooooh please...please, gimme gimme gimme, with bullet casing cherries on top!
KceeReads
*Partial Review. Full Review Soon*

There are tons of book boyfriends we love. There are the sweet ones, funny, cocky... the list could go on. One of my favorites is the dark, broken ones. They're like puzzles you wanna figure out. They have walls you can't wait for their heroines to break. They could say the nastiest things but when they fall? They fall HARD.
This author has been writing dark erotica for a long time now, but I'd say this is her bravest book yet. The most emotional, and the most be
Dee's Books
CRY ME A RIVER - NO, A DANG-BLASTED OCEAN! Natasha Knight gave her all in writing "Sergio: A Dark Mafia Romance" and then some! Some summaries/author's notes are used to trap you into reading the book, well this one was too accurate:

Author’s Note: Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance is an intensely emotional, steamy and dark standalone romance set in the Benedetti Brothers Mafia world. Be prepared: this is not a traditional love story.

To me, this was a romantic tragedy...

"There’s a darkness to Sergio
Heroesinbooks
Romazing Reader
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Brutal! This dark mafia story is like nothing I’ve ever read before ... heartbreaking and haunting, sexy and scary, devastating and dangerous ... it’s everything a mafia romance should be. Sergio lives his life knowing time is a luxury, love is precious, and family is everything, even if he is a mob boss. I can always count on Natasha Knight to take me on an emotional reading ride from beginning to end in her books, but this story of Sergio and Natalie captured my heart, broke it to ...more
Samantha
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved everything about Sergio's book. I know that this would be sad. This would gut me but I still wanted to read it. I had to know.

Sergio is a dangerous and powerful man. He is next in line to be the boss and the favorite child of his father. His mission is to protect the family at all cost. When Natalie stumbles in the warehouse and witness something she shouldn't, he needs to ensure that she keeps her mouth shut.

Natalie knows how dangerous Sergio is because they met before. He saved her bu
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gutted…

If you have read the Benedetti Brothers series than this storyline will not be a surprise. While it is definitely not traditional, as the author warns, it is an unconventional yet heartfelt love story that has left me gutted…

Sergio is a family man. Family and loyalty are everything along with honor and truth. How is that possible in this violent world? I’m not sure, but he and his brothers pull it off… When he saves Lucia not once, but twice, their fate is sealed…

“I’m not the hero, sweet
Sue's Romance Reviews
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sergio Benedetti is the firstborn son of a mafia king. He is the favourite and destined to rule. He is cold, cruel and unfeeling. He is also unforgiving, manipulative, powerful and damn sexy.

Natalie was in the wrong place at the wrong time twice in her life and in both instances, it led her to Sergio. This time, Sergio will not let her go. FOREVER. NO MATTER WHAT.

I needed to exhale a huge breath before writing this review. I think I was holding my breath anticipating something that was not going
Tanaka K
MY POOR HEART!!!

Why!!!!!!!

I am literally crying as I am writing this review. I just had to write my feelings. I could not leave my emotions all over without writing them out till I get over this fantastic and devastating book. Natasha Knight, what have you done to me? I do not know Natalie Knight is a cruel woman or just a cruel genius. But either way, she slays all the time. Her books just make me so damn weak on my knees. Although I am so emotional after reading Sergio, Natasha Knight still ma
Sangria
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hard as it was, this books a gift......

Sergio is a character, the oldest, the heir of this Mafia family and he plays a big role in the first two books. Salvatore and Dominic. He’s a character who is talked about and missed.

I get it.

The author did a fabulous job bringing him alive. I cared about this character in the last two books. I cared about his wife Natalie. I wanted their story.

It was beautiful and quick, but the theme you get throughout, the premonitions from the author is time is running
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve only read two previous book by this author. I’ve not read the two Benedetti Brothers books either and I’m so glad I haven’t as I can now go back and enjoy them after getting a sneak peek of them in this story.

Wow Sergio. When you want something you’ll just take it no matter what. As soon as you saw Natalie you knew you wanted more from her.
Sergio and Natalie are amazing together. Their chemistry is so hot. Their story is so good yet heartbreaking at the same time.

This was a brilliant rea
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Not sure what to expect other than a dark kinky read, this book threw me for a loop. I'm not sure if I have completely reconciled what I read. This is part of a trilogy yet it can be read as a standalone. I have not read the first two books in this series and I think it is probably better that I did not. I wouldn't have been so painfully shocked.

This book is all about Sergio. As the eldest of three, he stands to inherit his father's thrown as Mafia king. He is ruthless and chased by personal dem
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I knew going into this book that I would be destroyed. I knew it. If you read books one and two, we knew what to expect. But I absolutely loved Salvatore and Dominic and always had questions about Sergio. We knew what his story was from hearing about him in his brothers' books but to see the dark hero and all his sexy goodness, love and heartbreak. Gahh!! Absolutely amazing!!

I am going to be honest with you, I didn't think I could finish this book. I can't even clearly see right now as my eyes
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

**4.5 Stars

“I’m just a man, Natalie…flesh and bone…and you make me want.”

Dark Mafia Romance: there’s something about the gritty, edgy stories with a menacing anti-hero whose heart beats for the woman he loves that make our book hearts race! These type of reads are our weakness, and whilst we do have our 'go to' authors who always deliver the rawness, the danger and the intense passion required in this theme, it’s also one of our thrills to discover new authors, and we thank Natasha Knight, a
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

He’s dark. At his core, no matter how he tries to mask it on the surface, there’s a darkness to him.

OMFG! Sergio is absolutely consuming! It was the best painful read I had in a very long time. With a spot on angst, it slowly killed me but I love every minute I had with the book. It was breathtakingly and heartbreakingly beautiful that even my emotions inhaling every page was unfathomable. It was pain and heartbreak at it's finest. I had my heart and soul crushed to bits of pieces. But gahd
Jan
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Wrong place wrong time"

"Twice, fate put her in my path.
Twice, fate placed the innocent lamb at the mercy of the monster".

Sergio first meets Natalie when she is in her teens. A trip to the store turns into a bloodbath when the store is robbed and Sergio enters, basically shoots those robbing the place, rescues Natalie and goes on about his business leaving with the words "wrong place wrong time
The second time is years later, Natalie has sneaked into an old building to take pictures for her archi
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
OMG!!! Stunned!!!

Okay, I'm not going to give anything away but seriously stunned with the outcome of this story and so unexpected. Natalie and Sergio were a little hard for me to grasp at first on their chemistry as I felt it a bit forced and it didn't have any spark but boy was I wrong 😂.

The one who made this story breathtakingly and heartbreakingly good was Sergio and I do feel a little disappointed with how their story ended that's why I rated it with four stars.
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Natasha Knight!

This is the second Natasha Knight book I have read, and I have to say that she is turning out to be a one-click author for me. The way she just captivates the reader with her words and emotions is just - for lack of better word - amazing. She transports you and really makes you feel what her characters are feeling. She makes you fall for someone who is not a goody two shoes, but a complex and
Kelly
Tzelina
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 🌟🌟🌟🌟!!! It was an intense.... emotional.... beautiful story!! Although I had read Salvatore and Dominic's story and I knew the end of this book ...still it was wowww!! I absolutely love it !!
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

Benedetti Brothers (4 books)
  • Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)
  • Dominic (Benedetti Brothers, #2)
  • Giovanni (Benedetti Brothers #4)