Start by marking “Endorsed” as Want to Read:

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  882 Ratings  ·  169 Reviews
My client’s younger sister is off-f***ing-limits.

Getting my first big client signed to the NFL was the second best moment of my life. Escorting his sister back to her hotel was the first. Imagining what she would feel like, look like, taste like—none of it was as good as the real thing.

If her brother found out, it would destroy my career, so I ended things between us.

Eig
284 pages
Published (first published March 21st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Endorsed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endorsed

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I was so excited to get my hands on this book. I enjoyed Jack in Signed, Brett & James’s story, so I couldn’t wait to see him find his happily ever after and how he went about it. This book is on Sports Agent Jack Hunt and Interior Designer Samantha Cole. And for those of you that Read Signed, we get lots of Brett and James too💗

The book starts out with two prologues from 8 years ago. One from Jack’s POV and the other from Samantha’s POV. From those prologues I knew where this story was goin
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

CONFESSIONS IN THE WORLD OF SPORTS!

Stand-alone
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
My client’s younger sister is off-f***ing-limits.
Eight years later, the gir
Elizabeth
★4.5★
"I'm so glad you found me."
description

Endorsed is a contemporary romance featuring a sports agent and the one who got away. A delicious blend of passion, romance, and a cast of unforgettable characters, Endorsed is an absolute must read! Although it can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading Signed first so that you can meet all of the players in The Agency.

"He wanted me."
Jack Hunt heads up the sports division in The Agency. A player with the ladies and a successful businessman, he
Natalie The Biblioholic
I’m going to keep this short because I’m afraid to reveal too much. I absolutely loved this story. It was the perfect kind of second chance romance that I love to read. It was charming, extra steamy, full of sincere emotions, genuine characters, and a general sense of authenticity. I was able to put myself in each of their shoes and the way the author led me down this road had me easily falling in love with both Jack and Samantha. While I did judge Samantha for her decisions, I didn’t hate her f ...more
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
It was ok. Signed was a much better read for me.

I wanted to like Samantha but her decisions didn’t sit well with me. Its not fair what she did to Jack and there’s no excuse. She was selfish and even though she was sorry, I just couldn’t connect with her anymore.

Jack was ok. I liked him but didn’t love him. I felt there was more of a sexual connection between him and Samantha, rather than an emotional one. I never truly felt the love between them.

Overall this was an ok second chance romance. T
Dri ✰
Apr 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018
★ 1 star ★

Eu nem sei por onde começar... porque foram inúmeros os pontos que me irritaram, me enfureceram e me revoltaram ao extremo nessa história... Deixando claro que eu adoro a escrita da autora, li vários livros dela, mas infelizmente esse em particular não foi uma leitura prazerosa.

Não gostei dos personagens, não vi carisma, não tive empatia, não vi química nenhuma e o mais importante, não vi amor em nenhuma circunstância. Detestei principalmente a Samantha. Personagem fraca e egoísta.
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
I’m really digging this series by Marni Mann. In book two, Jack Hunt, a sports agent, falls for his client’s little sister. There’s a little bit of everything included in the story...forbidden romance, friend’s little sister, second chance romance, and on more that I FLOVE, but i don’t want to spoil it for you.

Things heat up between Jack and Samantha when her brother signs on as his client. They share a hot night of passion, but it ends pretty quickly. When Jack sees Samantha years later, he rea
Dilek VT
Mar 31, 2018 marked it as nope
Oh someone who has read the book, will you please tell me what her secret is when they meet again after 8 years? I am guessing it is something original !#$?! like an unplanned pregnancy and a secret child...

Well, if not, and if it is something else, please let me know. Otherwise, this book goes to my "Nope, same old cliché" shelf...
Kathy West
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking to a fast, sweet read, then this is the book for you. (I read it over the course of 1 day)

Jack and Samantha meet 8 years earlier when her brother was drafted to the NFL and Jack ends up being his agent. They had a few days together before everyone had to do home.

Things did not end smoothly for the two, so when they see each other for the first time 8 years later, Samantha is not ready for it.

Jack see what he has missed out on. A beautiful woman he wants to make his own. But
Rejane
Selfish hero. Doormat heroine and maybe what I think what it is by the blurb: unoriginal, boring and not my cuppa.. But I’ll make sure first and update it.

Update: It’s true folks. Eye rolling 🙄🙄🙄
Kaitlyn
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to try and make this as spoiler free as possible so bare with me! This book! These characters! And this freaking author! I mean really do I need to say more? Ok of course I do but you know what I mean!!

Jack, we met him in Signed and I adored him then. And in this book talk was so much football! And I loved it! A sexy man, an awesome sport, and so much more to connect on from there!! Enters Samantha, and these two hit it off. But things like life happens and eight years go by. And boy
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
First of all, I wanna say that if you read Samantha's prologue you will probably guess what is going on and what her secret is. Second, I don't believe that Jack never heard anything about it in the past 8 years. I don't believe that. Shawn must have said something about it. I was a little mad at Jack about the way he treated Samantha but other than that I loved the book. I took my e-reader to my dentist because I wanted to see what was going to happen next. I wanted to see Jack and Samantha get ...more
K. Street
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. I love how Jack fights for what he wants. He's one of the most tenacious characters I've ever read. I love this series so much, and how all the characters act as an amazing ensemble cast. I can't wait to see where this series goes next.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

3 CROWNS

Endorsed by Marni Mann was an okay read for me. It left me feeling ambivalent towards the story, overall.

What I liked:
•The physical intimacy was hot. Jack’s mouth and desire to please a woman was insanely attractive.
•Jack’s reaction to the surprise and his subsequent actions did serious things to my ovaries.
•The characters are likable, and I particularly loved the members from the agency.

What I didn’t like:

•EVERYTHING was predictable. There is not one a
Michelle
Hmmm sexy Jack

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

The guys from The Agency just keep getting more sexy has read these book. I thought Brett was gorgeous in Signed but wow Jack is sexy. He is so confident and when he wants something he get it. Jack Hunt runs the sports division of The Agency he doesn't have much time for anything but his job. He is alway away so a relationship is the last thing on his mind. But there has alway been someone in the back of his mind. The only thing was he should of never touched her in the first plac
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
By: Marni Mann
4 Look at those Hands Stars!!

***Read Laura’s warning before diving into this book***
Have your Sham-Wow panties clean and ready to go before reading this one!!!

Young and just signed his first big time NFL player, Agent Jack Hunt is loving his career right about now. At 23, he is learning how to deal with holding down his job and becoming successful at what he does. When his first ‘client’ has a 19 yr old sister that is smoking hot… He finds the time to spend some quality ti
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
“You’re the one that got away
You let me
I want you back

Endorsed takes you behind the scenes into the life of a Sports Agent and his ever present complicated love life. From representing one of the top players in the NFL to falling in love with his client's sister, life was certainly never boring for Jack Hunt.

They say you always want something that you can’t have and for a man like Jack, this saying was no different. Eight years ago, he knew that his career was going to take off with a star
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

Endorsed started (and maintained) all of the heat of Signed and I am all here for it! Jack and Samantha's chemistry leapt off the page and Marni Mann did a fantastic job of showcasing both POV's: I totally understood why Jack begged off of having a relationship in the beginning (though he so could've handled it better), as well as Samantha's heartbreak over being rejected. I really enjoyed the way we could see the change in both character
Three Chicks
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Review by Lisa Kane

This is my first read from this author. Jack Hunt was twenty-three years old, a brand new sports agent and had just had his first client, Shawn Cole, sign a contract with the Tennessee Titans. It was a moment to celebrate. And also a moment of weakness when he allowed himself to give in to his attraction for Samantha, Shawn’s baby sister.

She was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. She didn’t just deserve my attention; her presence demanded it.

Jack knows whatever th
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Good Lord!! Marni Mann did it again. I absolutely loved Signed and James and Brett but OMG I might love Jack and Samantha more. Endorsed was nothing short of brilliant and AH-MAZING. I was hooked at first page and could not get past their fiery passion and connection. I loved the forbidden aspect of their relationship and the just the premise of the story. Mann's novels have the most fantastic combination of raw and visceral emotions, realness, sex appeal and banter. I loved this story and feel ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I had read Signed, i met The Agency & Four Sexy sharp partners- Jack Hunt, Brett & Jamie Ryne, Max and Scarlett. Tbh I had liked Signed, but wasn't my most fave marni book, but now we have Endorsed to change my mind.
Things have a funny way of working out sometimes

I can assure you, it's got Marni fabulousness. Sexy hotness and yet a lot of Heart. A perfect combo that makes a book memorable. There's Jack Hunt and he is on the threshold of his successful career. Having bagged a pres
❤Sana❤
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars!

“You’re the one who got away.”
“You let me.”
“I want you back.”
“That isn’t up to you.”

I was debating how to rate this book, because as much as Endorsed was an enjoyable read with the sizzling chemistry and all, there were times when I wanted to strangle some gentlemanly manners into Jack. I hated the way he treated Samantha before and after they got together.

Between Signed and Endorsed I would choose Signed any time because it was so full of life, love and friendship that I wanted to me
Donna
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These Agents cannot be any sexier/hotter. They sure know how to treat a lady! Jack was gorgeous, inside and out. Samantha was only 19 when she met Jack and they get together again 8 years later. Both of them have never forgotten the night they spent together. They start learning about each other, and secrets unfold. This is one hot sexy read. Just short of 5 stars...Well done again Marni Mann.
Lua
3.5

The story was nice but turned out predictable after a while and both the MCs lacked that indefinable qualities that would have made them really interesting.
Paperback Princess
*RTC*
Mary at USAT's HEA
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jack Hunt is the absolute best kind of hero - self-assured, determined, kind and good-natured but also deliciously wicked, drop-dead sexy and a little naughty. He and Samantha have explosive chemistry and share an unforgettable night together, but Jack is too focused on his career to risk it by getting involved with his biggest client's little sister. But when he sees Samantha eight years later, he can no longer resist the bright, intense and beautiful woman. She's still hurt and angry over the ...more
Anne Milne
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another instalment of a series where it’s like falling back in with old friends that I didn’t realise I’d missed.

Jack and Samantha met when Jack signed her brother as his first big client. They were attracted to each other but after a short fling went their separate ways. Eight years later when they meet up again Samantha is thrown, the connection and chemistry is still present. No one knew about them and she is hiding something from everyone.

These two are perfect for each other despite everyth
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Endorsed by Marni Mann
4 stars!!!

“Out of all the endorsements I’ve ever gotten, you just gave me the best one.”

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Marni Mann, sometimes when you read an author for the first time, you just click. You click with their style, their sense of humour and the way they effortlessly string a sentence together with such emotion that you cannot help but be touched. Marni Mann has that effect on me and since the first time I read one of her books, about five years ag
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Irresistible….

This author, this series (that is not a series), the characters… So much to grab my attention that I HAD to read this book even though I was reluctant. I know, I know. If I love all those things why would I shy away from this second chance romance? Honestly? It’s the secret. The minute I hear that I tend to shy away, worried that there would be unnecessary drama. Drama needed to bolster an otherwise thin plot. *smacks forehead* What was I thinking? I worried for nothing of course –
Mandie Foxylutely
This is a standalone read with crossover characters from a previous book, Signed, by this author.

Jack Hunt and Samantha Cole have a passionate fling when Samantha is nineteen and Jack is twenty three. However Jack was focused on his new sports agent business and as Samantha was his new client’s younger sister, he knew he couldn’t take their relationship further so it stops before it had chance to begin.

Fast forward eight years and Jack sees Samantha again at the celebration of her brother winnin
Bestselling author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Marni was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotions. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida, with her husban ...more