Start by marking “Part-Time Husband (Trophy Husbands, #1)” as Want to Read:
Part-Time Husband (Trophy Husbands, #1)

Part-Time Husband

(Trophy Husbands #1)

On a Wednesday afternoon, I ask Trevor Bentley to marry me. He might be the most arrogant, obnoxious man I know, but I need him to be my husband for a year.

There are reasons.

He's not going to be a real husband. Just part-time. Yes, I have to live with him. And, okay, I also have to share his bed. And, sure, he's the sexiest and most exciting thing to ever happen to my
Published May 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Part-Time Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Part-Time Husband

Start your review of Part-Time Husband (Trophy Husbands, #1)
Alex ♈
4-4.5 stars

Liked this book a lot!
So real, so freaking real. Normal people with normal struggles; and even if it started a bit bizarre (marriage arrangement), it was still plausible.

My main and only complain - Pop... WTF??? WTFF? Pop, are you for real, man??!
Weird family dynamic, but the sisters were ok. The heroine was my favourite of all.

Strong, loyal heroine. Some may say she was a bit selfish, but I found her very cool. I wasn't a big fan of the hero at the beginning, but he won me over with
Bibi
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
A Short and fun book. Perfect for those who can’t decide what to read next.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Noelle Adams Fans, Romance
3.5 When Push Comes to Shove, Make a Deal Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-FULL-TIME FREE!!!!!
Working for family can really suck. Especially when you are treated less than because you are a woman, have a grandfather who holds all the power, and deep down you still want his approval and recognition for all of the success you have brought the company.

Yup, Family Businesses can be difficult. Melissa Greyson has been dealing with this type of situation since forever.
She has a grandfather who holds the
Kiki
May 18, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 stars rounded up.

I had issues with hero’s lack of celibacy.
Mou
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it. I like the hero. I like the heroine. I like the hero’s parents but can say the same about the heroine's family. I definitely didn’t like the pop.
I didn’t like the last misunderstanding and I am cutting stars for that. Overall it was good.
I like the new definition of Smug and Obnoxious. :P
Carol
4 stars ❤❤❤❤
Now that I have read all of the "Trophy Husband" series I am not even sure if I could pick a favorite.
All three were equally delightful and yes I did read this series out of order. So technically this is the first one but I didn't read it until after I finished the other two .
These are such happy and heartwarming romances and also very effortless to read.
I am really enjoying this authors books in general and I find that Noelle Adam's writing has this easy sort of flow to it. I reall
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I'm putting this one on hold for now.

What I didn't liked.
~Hero and heroine's relationship, I didn't find any chemistry or connection between them.
~Pop, WTF is wrong with this old man?
~Heroine's sisters, the couple chapters I've read, they were mooching off their pop's money, only the heroine worked for her money. Shame on them.
~If the heroine hadn't proposed to the hero,I felt like he wouldn't have gone after her. They have known each other for 5 years. Sorry but I like my heroes to make a mo
Katerina
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe
Carvanz
Oh my gawd, I loved this story!!! It was everything I enjoy in a marriage of convenience book!

In order to save her job with her grandfather’s company, Melissa must come up with a husband. Fast. After a meeting with her sisters, she has the perfect candidate. Trevor Bentley is an obnoxious, smug so-and-so and the one man that grates on her grandfather’s nerves more than anyone else. Unfortunately, she doesn’t like Trevor one bit and the feeling is mutual. With a lucrative “business” proposal in h
~Mindy Lynn~
3 Stars!

This one was a read I got through pretty fast.

In the end it was just an OK story.

I had a hard time believing this couple. I didn't feel any chemistry between them and that only made their deal more believable that it was indeed only a deal. I don't think they would have ever hooked up if she didn't need someone to secure her place at her grandfathers company. Speaking of her grandfather, what a dick. I didn't like him one bit and my feelings never changed by the end of the book.
The on
Laiza
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 sweet stars!!! I love the heroine and eventually the hero... In a world full of insta love between manwhores and virgins its refreshing to read a romantic book that has a proper story line... The fake marriage must be cliche but the build up of their relationship is relatable and very moving... I can't wait for the next book Hunter sounds like a trophy husband :) ...more
Mara
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook-owned
Noelle Adams exactly as I like her- perfect comfort read
Michelle
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Stars
I really loved this one until around 50% then it went flat for me. I found myself skimming some here and there.

I hated Pop!!!
Ilhaam
Dec 09, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i cried a lot of tears and felt a lot of feelings in this book🤠👍🏽
Gökçe
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Gökçe by: Alex ♈
3,5/5

After reading Alex's review I knew I had to read this book. Right now my life is a chaos so I need to read something "normal". Something not over the top. Something just "something". This book was that. We saw something real, real struggles, real people, real fears. And I liked that a lot.

It starts with a pretend marriage. I know it was silly. Heroine Melissa's grandfather forces her to marry someone in exchange for her job. She worked really hard for that job and doesn't want it to go wast
Irene Sim
This book reminded me, why I love this author's stories so much. I read it in one sitting, I find it highly entertaining and fun. ...more
Ann Lou
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I loved this! The story didn't drag and did not have non essential stuff added just to make the book long. Just like the heroine in this story, I don't like all the wordage! 😊 Who doesn't like a strong and independent heroine, right?

The Hero was labelled an arrogant jerk but that's just the surface. He was a sweet guy who earned a lot of brownie points from me on how much he loved his parents. Here's for you, Trevor 😘

The grandfather is one mean hearted man. I just don't understand him.
preoccupiedbybooks
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second Noelle Adams book which I have read and it was just what I wanted! A quick, safe, fun, sexy and emotional read.

The fake marriage/marriage of convenience plot, as always was ridiculous but I predictably liked it!

The characters were great! They felt real? We got to see a strong, independent, successful woman in Melissa, and she was really likeable. She had a great relationship with her sisters, and had friends, which is important to me. Trevor was a great character too-I won’t
Maria Rose
Part-Time Husband by Noelle Adams is the first in her new series Trophy Husbands, and a fun and sexy enemies to lovers/marriage of convenience romance.

Melissa Greyson has worked hard to make her way into a high position at her family company and nothing is going to derail her plan to stay there, not even a marriage demand from her grandfather. He threatens to cut off the money that her sisters rely on and take away her job and she knows these are not idle threats. Thinking quickly on her feet, s
Melody Cox
***4.50 Stars***

Loved this book and enjoyed every minute of it. This is quite simply a delightful read, a page turner, and I'm rushing into book two today.

We have twenty-eight years old Melissa Greyson who helps to run the family business that her grandfather (known as Pop) started fifty-years ago. She has two sisters and their parents died many years ago leaving their only relative, Pop, to raise the girls.

Gramps has a real problem with control and manipulation. He is dead-set on each of the gi
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Going into this book, I was torn. I liked the premise. But, at the same time, I wasn't sure if I totally bought into the idea that it would work.

Trevor and Melissa are both successful, she works for her grandfather at the family business, and he works in advertising. There is an enemies to lovers element here, at least on Melissa's side...although I thought it was pretty obvious from the beginning that Trevor was in love with Melissa...or at least he was supposed to be, from one meeting.

And, I g
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. I liked that we didn't get Trevor's POV. I've decided I prefer stories nowadays that are not dual POV.

This was a sweet love story. Nothing original and very predictable but I enjoyed it.

I'm looking forward to the next two books about her sisters.

Maree Repa
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

The Big Question

I was absolutely thrilled to receive book one, Trophy Husbands. After getting married, Trevor Bentley he seemed so completely different. He was mad, and arrogant men. Living with this awful mean man. I completely loved and adored this marvellous book!!

Watching the TV this early morning while to get my exercise whilst running on my treadmill. As Melissa Greyson focuses on this one advertisement that completely bring her feelings of happiness and deep feelings sh
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is quite a sweet read and you know with this author that we will always get a happy ending, no matter what the characters go through.

Melissa is a strong woman, but she will not be bullied out of her job by her grandfather. She has to marry in order for her to keep her job, so she knows the only person that she cannot stand is Trevor, so she asks him to marry her for a year.

Both keep their feelings close as nei
Sofia Lazaridou
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Is it me or Noelle Adam's books have become less angsty than they were in her first publications? The book wasn't big on angst, but it won me over on the fake marriage part. It was everything I expected and on the plus side, it had good main characters. I liked Melissa's sisters, but I wasn't a big fan of her grandfather. Trevor's family was much better and maybe we will see more of them.

We don't get Trevor's point of view, but most of the time it was easy to understand what he was thinking and
Nadia
Wow this was really sweet. I liked both Trevor and Melissa, I loved their relationship and their chemistry, it seemed so natural, so genuine. However, and I can't believe I'm complaining about this, there was one too many sex scene in the book. Some of the sexy times were hot, but the hero's tendency to talk throughout the act felt really jarring and kinda silly. The stuff he said, I just couldn't take it seriously. Also Pop was dick. Those are my biggest misgivings with this book. Otherwise, tw ...more
Robyn
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Greyson has only wanted one thing out of her life and that was to work at her grandfather’s company. After seven summers of interning, he finally gives Melissa the full time job she worked so hard to obtain. Six months ago, Melissa advanced to an executive position. She works hard, often working fifty to sixty hours a week, but she believes in what she does even though half the staff hates her and thinks she is cold and heartless. Her grandfather though, wants more for her and is about t ...more
Paula  Phillips
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I have to admit I am a big fan of the fake marriage storyline as they always end up in an HEA which I am so totally about and more often than not, the pair wanted one another but couldn't get the guts or man up and tell the other how they really feel, so they make this whole fake marriage contract only to end up together for realsies. Normally the fake marriage stories are the guy asking the girl, but in this case, it is gender reversed. Melissa has always wanted to take over her families compan ...more
Beanimous
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is just about perfect for me. Great dialogue, vivid lovable characters, believable conflict, steamy sex scene, strong plot and so so enjoyable.

Can i describe the book as delicious? Well, it is absolutely delicious. I gobble the whole thing up in one sitting and as soon as I was done, before I write this review, I went and bought 3 more books by Ms Adams. She is my one-click, no-think, absolute-comfort author.

In my time of need, in my time of needing comfort, in my time of distress, in
Sanjana
5 stars! only for Trevor.

I really, really enjoyed this one. I LOVED Trevor so much!! He was the perfect mix of sarcasm and sweetness. I melted reading about his parents and how he supported them and loved them. Idk why but reading about a main character devoted to his/her family always makes my heart sing and fill me with love. I think fucked up Heroes are a bit overrated (not that I am complaining).

description

Let's rant about the h, shall we?
Well I found Melissa irritating. There. I said it. The way
Goodreads Librari...: New covers for all the series 3 13 Apr 10, 2020 12:24PM

• The Sheriff's Baby Bargain (Angel Point, #1)
  • Working For It (Cook Brothers, #5)
  • Borrowing Bentley (Wishing Well, #9)
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Come For Me, Darling (Calusa Key, #1)
  • Falling For The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport #9)
  • Nurse's Date with a Billionaire (Billionaire Date, #1)
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Rogue Prince (The Rourkes #7)
  • Texas Christmas Tycoon (The Dangerous Delaneys, #3)
  • Like a Boss (Double Trouble Duet, #1)
  • Christmas, Alabama (Alabama, #4)
  • The Tycoon’s Pregnant Lover (European Tycoon #1)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • Take a Chance on Me  (All I Want, #6)
  • Naughty Wish (Brit Boys Sports, #5)
  • Nearly Wild (Main Street Merchants, #3)
  • Christmas Gifts Collection
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many yea

Trophy Husbands (4 books)
  • Practice Husband (Trophy Husbands, #2)
  • Packaged Husband (Trophy Husbands, #3)
  • Purchased Husband