Start by marking “The Allmoods Cookbook, First Volume” as Want to Read:
The Allmoods Cookbook, First Volume

The Allmoods Cookbook, First Volume

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Allmoods Cookbook offers a humorous approach to helping people improve or "snap out of" a bad mood and enjoy or enhance a good one through their everyday cooking and dining experiences. Positive, practical and fun, this beautifully illustrated volume is a great conversation piece for a coffee table, as well as a useful resource for the kitchen.
Perfect Paperback, 112 pages
Published 2017 by Allmoods Enterprises, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Allmoods Cookbook, First Volume, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Allmoods Cookbook, First Volume

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Allmoods Cookbook, First Volume
Mmpanarella
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I found it both thought-provoking (hmmm foods and moods, what did I eat last night and what mood was I in? ) and really funny. Once I started on the kitchen therapist's columns, I had to read them all. And then I turned to the recipes and tried the Crab, Mango, and Avocado Salad with Asian Citrus Dressing-perfect given my mood and desire for a light summer dish. Yum!
Sidney Bonnet
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fun and often hilarious approach to cooking. Who isn't in a mood when you cook??
And then to find out what exactly to therapeutically cook for that mood! Plus the Kitchen Therapist concept is a hoot.
Sandy
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny, insightful and it has good recipes! We all know that food can influence our moods. This book explains how you can make that work for you!
John Carter
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very humorous cookbook with fabulous recipes. Very enjoyable and delicious
Arvilla