Start by marking “An Invitation to Marriage (Middleton, #1)” as Want to Read:
An Invitation to Marriage (Middleton, #1)

An Invitation to Marriage

(The Middleton Sisters #1)

An incurable romantic, Holly Middleton spent her entire youth daydreaming about love, princes, and pirates. She never doubted one day she would meet the man who would sweep her off her feet. And what better man to do the sweeping than a charming, irresistible duke?

But what is a woman to do when her dashing duke turns out to be not so dashing after all?

• Run away fr
Published March 7th 2018

Start your review of An Invitation to Marriage (Middleton, #1)
Elaine
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lovely Regency romp. Holly was daydreaming about love and marriage, and trying to get the Marquess to kiss her. A fun read. 4☆
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

Generally i do not read historical romance as they are not my thing, but i am so glad that i gave this book a chance. I really enjoyed the story and was soon immersed in the story and its characters.

Holly is a spirited woman who on the cusp of a whirlwind engagement has found that the man she is supposed to marry is not the man that she thought he was.

Her sisters are also of the same breed and are also spirited and
Keri
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just my kind of book, the hero and heroine fall in love in a mad dash away from the duke she left at the altar. I guess I've given too much away, but if you like this kind of book, I'm sure you'll love this one. No spies, or danger lurking around every chapter, just romantic comedy with a touch drama at the end. Ms. Wilde is one of my favorite authors and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in this series. ...more
Candy
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic story! Holly and Brahm are the kind of characters you can’t help but fall in love with, and the secondary characters were so likeable that you can’t wait to read their stories too. But my favourite thing about this book was the warmth and humour it contained. It made me laugh out loud more than once , and while I hated for it to end I closed it with a smile on my face.
Becky Gates
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun romp

A woman takes her destiny into her own hands and makes A mad dash to freedom only to be saved and swept up with what turns out to be the love she has been looking for all along.

A woman taking her destiny
Aki1713
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Victoria
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Deborah Turner
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I laughed so much wonderful story

Lively story likable characters. hilarious dialogue loved this book. I can't wait to read the next one. Can't rent ever enjoying a book so much
Patricia Perez
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

This was a great read. Love 💘and laughter made it awesome. Can't wait to see 👀👀what Willow has in store for the Duke.
Barbara Staffo
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another must read

I simply loved this story. Good strong female characters. I hated the Duke. But so happy he has Willow for his wife.
Tom Prejsner
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romance

Thank you for sharing these wonderful romance novels series books. Please keep writing more of these wonderful books. Thank you
Bethanne
Cindy Glenn
rated it it was ok
Dec 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Marquess to a Flame (Rules of the Rogue, #3)
  • The Governess Gambit (The Wild Wynchesters #0.5)
  • Her Deceptive Duke (Wicked Husbands #4)
  • Valentine's Vow (Avenging Lords Book 3)
  • Wickeds Scandal (The Wickeds #1)
  • Let Sleeping Dukes Lie (Rules of the Rogue, #3)
  • My Fair Lily (Farthingale #1)
  • The Look of Love (Book of Love, #1)
  • Pursued by the Rake (Season of Scandal Book 1)
  • Sensing Danger (Sinclair and Raven, #1)
  • A Wicked Wager (Avenging Lords #2)
  • The Untamed Duke (The Taming, #2)
  • The Viscount's Sinful Bargain (The Dukes' Pact, #1)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Devilish Debutantes, #1)
  • The Perfect Duchess (The Macalisters, #1)
  • Nobody's Duke (League of Dukes #1)
  • Taming Ivy (The Taming, #1)
  • The Duke and the Wallflower (The Unwanted Dukes Book 1)
Greetings Readers! I have a free book for you.

Get your copy of Under The Highland Sky here: https://www.subscribepage.com/underth...

Tanya Wilde developed a passion for reading when she had nothing better to do than lurk in the library during her lunch breaks. Her love affair with pen and paper followed soon after she had devoured all of the library’s historical romance books!

In 2020, she won the

The Middleton Sisters (3 books)
  • The Perks of Being a Duchess (Middleton, #2)
  • A Promise of Scandal (Middleton, #3)