Start by marking “Holding On To Hope: "She was brokenhearted & chasing dreams. He was love-struck chasing her." (Second Chances Duet Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Hope: This was only supposed to be a job. A way out of my small town and a step into chasing dreams. I swore to myself that I'd take this chance and focus solely on work, forgetting all the heartache I left back home. Little did I know, while trying to make my dreams a reality…I’d run right into love. The thing is, I’m torn. I could fall and have the love of a lifetime, or ...more
Published March 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Holding On To Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holding On To Hope

Jamie Ellis
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
It was ok

It was OK but seemed a bit immature for myself. Not sure if I will read book two or not. My problem with this book was Hope whining about a guy she had a relationship for just six months. I don't know sorry just wasn't digging it. Its written well but too slow for me.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Alisha Simone
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it
It was good, I just didn't like Hope that much

Hope has a lot of insecurities, she's a great girl. She just seems to nearly sabotage herself because of what others think of her and her past heartaches, and nearly succeeded in doing so.
Marcy
Kacie
added it
Jun 15, 2018
Mystique Roberts
Jul 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cynthia A.
Jul 13, 2018
Mystique Roberts love for words started at a very young age. Growing up she was the shy, quiet, girl with her nose in a book. Although she has come out of her shell, you will still find her immersed in a story one way or another. Whether it be reading one or writing one of her own, books are her passion.

After her enthusiasm for writing was reignited in 2016, she found herself jotting down ideas fo