Start by marking “Absolution (Grace Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Absolution (Grace Trilogy, #3)

Absolution

(Grace Trilogy #3)

We made mistakes and betrayed our hearts. And in the end, everything went up in flames. Walking away from the devastation isn’t an option.

Not when I’m at the center of it all.

Three hearts hang in the balance. A choice must be made. Keep one and let one go.

No matter what I decide, someone is getting burned. There’s no winning this battle. No one ever said love is easy. Bu
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 318 pages
Published May 24th 2020 by AG

To ask other readers questions about Absolution, please sign up.
Autumn Grey Hi! Thank you for reading this trilogy. I can’t wait for you to read Absolution, releasing April 24th. :)

Start your review of Absolution (Grace Trilogy, #3)
Malene
**4.5 Stars**
Absolution can’t be read as a stand-alone. It picks up right where Disgraceful ends and I was so glad it did. I needed answers cause that cliffy in Disgraceful was intolerable.
This love triangle had me on pins and needles and I couldn’t wait to find out who ended up with whom. Autumn Grey didn’t make it easy on me. The first ten-fifteen chapters had tons of emotion and tension especially the kinds that hurt.

Three people have been hurt both physically and emotionally. Grace has to
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
<3 5 STARS <3

I adored Absolution, my heart was aching and I was anxious to see what will happen!I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn't put it down!Great storyline and the characters were well developed!

The romance was sweet and cute!I loved all the characters!Sol is my man seriously, he is so swoon worthy!Grace is strong!They have a great chemistry and you could feel their connection!!

Overall it was a fantastic read, it has angst and full of emotions!

May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
It feels like forever waiting for the long awaited conclusion to the Grace trilogy by Autumn Grey, and it’s finally is HERE! And ohh this trilogy has been such an incredible journey. The conclusion picks up from that cliffhanger ending that left me hanging. However, the wait was entirely worth it as Autumn Grey gives us Sol, Grace and Levi one final time to conclude this epic tale about the power of love, faith, friendship not to mention a journey of self discovery and sacrifices.

Just like Desol
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

The time has come. I've been waiting for this book for so long. I was both so excited and so scared but I think I knew deep down in my heart that everything would be okay and she'd end up with the right guy. Autumn did not dissapoint one bit. She gave us the essence of Sol and Grace - angst, the deep rooted connection that left me breathless, the insane chemistry, amazing side characters and a love that is limitless.

Everything worth having comes with a little pain, am I right?!
My Introvert Romance Blog
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolution has just made it to the top of my Contemporary Romance reads for 2020!
My heart is so happy, I feel like I’m floating in a swoony cloud... First, let me back it up a bit, Autumn Grey unapologetically crushed my bleeding heart and played on every emotion in this tumultuous journey to 𝐴𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. I gasped and held my breath, and had to check my pulse to ensure my heart was still beating, Absolution was emotional and nerve-wracking and but oh my freaking heart it was so beautifully broke
Shannon
Picking right up where Disgraceful left us hanging, Absolution is the emotional conclusion to the love story of Grace and Sol. I don't think that's giving anything away, because honestly no matter what happened before, the writing has always been on the wall when it comes to these two.

Although this is the Grace trilogy, my heart has always belonged to Sol. Since his first introduction in book one, all I've ever wanted was for him to be happy- whatever that took, whoever that would be with. And I
Selma
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta
I can't believe that this amazing Trilogy has come to an end. It's so bittersweet to say goodbye to these amazing characters who I've grown to love so dearly over the span of three books. What an emotional rollercoaster ride of ups and downs it was. My poor heart has been shattered into million tiny little pieces and then agonizingly put together again chapter by chapter, word by word.

Absolution is the third and highly anticipated final installment in the Grace Trilogy and can't be read as a co
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Absolution by Autumn Grey is book Three in the Grace Series. This continues the story of Grace Miller. So you really need to read the previous books: Desolate and Disgraceful first before starting this one to fully enjoy their story. This picks up where we left of with that cliffhanger. I couldn't wait to get this book to see what happened there had been so much going on and of course the love triangle. Grace has grown a lot we see in this book. Sol and Levi are two men she loves who are now fig ...more
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Follow me on: Blog | Instagram ...more
Alexandra
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolution is book three in the Grace Trilogy and the perfect conclusion to this heartbreaking, emotional, angsty journey of Grace, Sol and Levi. It starts right were Disgraceful ended with a jaw-dropping cliffhanger.

I love Grace's development as a woman and the final result of her search for what she wants and who she is. With or without a man by her side. She has to find herself before getting involved with Sol or Levi, before she can give herself and her heart and soul fully to one of them fo
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
*Spoiler free review*
Book 1 and 2 must be read first!

Absolution brings us the highly anticipated conclusion of the Grace trilogy. In book 1, I was #TeamSol. In book 2 I was #TeamLevi and now in book 3, I was one hundred percent #TeamGrace. Autumn Grey delivers with an emotional impact and made me fall in love with these characters even more.

This trilogy was an angsty adventure with two of my favorite tropes: forbidden romance and love triangles. I will say that this third book is definitely
Sejla
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta
Absolution is the long awaited conclusion to the Grace trilogy from the amazingly talented Autumn Grey and picks up right where we were left after Disgraceful. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was left with my jaw on the floor after that cliffhanger in book two! It's therefore no surprise that I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next installment and see what happens to Sol, Levi and Grace. Like I mentioned in my previous review, I liked both guys for different reasons. I'm usually not a fan ...more
Grey
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Woo. Okay, so this is totally my bad. I just realized I had this review sitting here not completed. Gah, I feel like a total loser. I received a copy of this book from the New Adult Book Club and the author in exchange for an honest review...and make no mistake you definitely need to have read the first two books in the series before you pick up this book because there are some *THINGS* that have happened that you will need to have knowledge of. LOL, I know, I'm being a complete lunatic right no ...more
Kristy Odom
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I haven’t taken a deep breath in ages wondering what was gonna happen. It was a doozy of a cliffhanger. This book did not disappoint.

I felt so much like Grace as she still struggled with herself. She’s felt so unworthy of anything good, but we find her in this book finally able to see herself in a better light. Sol is finally able to make her understand his decisions. I love that he is patient with her. I love how much Grace loves her friends. She cares so deeply for those around he
Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 - cannot be read as a stand-alone.

I am a happy reader right now! I feel like the author wrapped up this series beautifully.

I was very firmly one team in this series and I know a lot of readers have their own favourites. Autumn balanced the story beautifully. Remaining true to the characters. Wrapping up emotional back stories to ensure I truly felt this story was complete and could let this series go. We get our sexy moments, sad moments & just the right amount of swoon.

It’s definitely
• Island Queen Reads • Ofa •
It's been a while since I've dived into the world of Grace and Sol. And make no mistake, I am #TeamSol all the way. The final book of the Grace Trilogy, Absolution by Autumn Grey is the finale to a very long journey of love, religion, and forgiveness.

I'm not going to go into detail because I don't want to spoil anything, but also because it's a story that needs to be told from the beginning to be understood. It's a slow burn love, angsty as hell, and makes your heart ache in all the best ways.
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books

Ahhhhh! I feel like I waited an ETERNITY for the conclusion to the Grace trilogy! I love that the trilogy is named after Grace because it is very much about her and her evolution as a woman and learning and growing as a person.

Absolution starts off immediately where Disgraceful left off. That heart pounding moment between Sol, Grace and Levi.

As a whole I absolutely love this series, it is severely emotional, intense, at times heartbreaking and painful. But it is also stunningly writt
Melissa  Wright
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this has been an incredible journey. There have been so many emotions, too many to count. I feel I have waited so long for the circle to be complete and get the beautiful ending that these characters deserved. The beauty and strength that Grace posses is inspirational. The passion and commitment that Sol has bleeds through his soul. This series gives the true meaning of soul mates. That no matter time, distance, pain and tears the soul wants what the soul wants.
5 amazing stars!!!
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW ✨

Absolution is book three and the conclusion to Grace and Sol’s friends to lovers journey, and absolution is exactly what is going on in this book! You cannot read this all on it’s own, you must read book one and two because that cliffhanger from Disgraceful will leave you NEEDING this book! And the wait was well worth it!

What a journey about figuring your self out, navigating through trauma, and being with whom loves you with all of your Sol!

Sol and Grace have made my
Kelly Green
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, second-chance
Wow! So I have to say that when there is a trilogy, I usually have an issue with writing my review for the middle book. I am not sure why but that 2nd book almost always leaves me feeling kinda "meh".... not with Grace and Sol! Holy crap! These 2 took me through it all! ALL OF IT!!! Their HEA was totally earned and very hard fought for! He absolutely is the calm to her storm! I really could not even imagine a man more perfect for her than Sol! He is everything that she needs! And there were so m ...more
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
The Second book has such a cliffhanger ending that I was scared to read this. But I’m glad I buckled down and finally did. These two got their relationship right. Their love was fierce, strong, and unbreakable. I loved them together from book one, and the angst in book two left me shook. But this last installment had me and all up in my feels, the good feels.

Grace and Sol’s chemistry is undeniable and blush-worthy intense. I’m so, so glad that Grace got her head in the game this time. She could
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After I finished the second book and it left us on a cliffhanger I was like OMG I need to know what's going to happen..

When I got the arc I started it straight away I didn't want to wait lol. I was so anxious about it as the way the last book ended. My heart couldn't take it.

Boy oh boy I had either tears in my eyes or I was crying with the first couple of chapters. My poor heart was like please nothing bad happen.

I was so happy to finally be #SinningWithSol again I missed him so much. But I did
Ann
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*
This is the third book in this series and also the conclusion of Grace and Sol's story. A book I have been waiting for and to see how the story was going to evolve although it's sad to see it ending as it was a true rollercoaster ride but thought it was a great end.

Sometimes we get at crossroads and we don't know which way to go and Grace has a tough choice to make. When disaster strucks, things get even more complicated and Graces has to face the truth but will she finally be able to
Rumi
What. An. Angst-fest.

I’ve been waiting for what feels like my whole life to see Sol and Grace get their HEA, but at the same time, I can’t believe we’re at the end of this series! I’m not ready to say goodbye to these characters. Sol. Grace. Levi. Hell, even the secondary characters MJ, Ivan and Gage all own a piece of my heart. *sobs*

Every time I dive back into an Autumn Grey novel, I’m reminded all over again why she is one of my unicorn authors. The writing style. The emotion. The depth of e
Kaitie
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow! Ms. Grey can write a stinking trilogy! I have been hooked on Sol and Grace from the beginning and I was not able to put this book down. I needed to know what happened!! And boy did this book not disappoint. I could not stop reading. And what a story it was! Once again amazing writing from Ms. Grey! Gah! My heart after not only finishing this book but this amazing trilogy!
cupcakes and bookshelves
Fabulous conclusion to a gorgeous and angsty Trilogy. One of my all time favourites; just, PRECIOUS. I'm so sad it's ended but enjoyed the turbulent journey immensely. A MUST, MUST READ.

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Rhonda Ziglar
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SOL AND GRACE STARS!! I have so much love for these two...I was so glad to be with them again. You must read the Grace series in order to understand. Their story has all the feels to keep you flipping pages....I was going through every emotion with these two. This is a must read series.
Andrea
I feel like I waited forever for this book to be released. phew! Absolution is the third book in the Grace trilogy. It picks up right after book #2 so you best read this series in order. As a whole, this series is fabulous. The whole series contains friendship, drama, tragedy, forbidden fruit, and some great sexy scenes. However, Absolution was a tad of a let down for me. I say this only because it felt quite repetitive and forced. A lot of the dialogue felt like something no one would say out ...more
Ann (Literary Lust)
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review is going to be quite short and vague. Why? Well, if you are looking to read Absolution then you will have most likely already read Desolate and Disgraceful and will know that the second book ends on a huge cliff-hanger, so I am going to do my very best to not give anything away with regards to what unfolds in Absolution.

By the end of Disgraceful I was torn. It is the first time ever that I have not known which way I wanted a story to go. I didn’t know whether I wanted Grace to choos
Andrea
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How do you write an appropriate review for such an amazing book?
I can only try …

Absolution is the long awaited and perfect conclusion of the Grace trilogy. It continues where the second book, Disgraceful, ends ...
Again the author plays with the reader’s emotions. This book is as intense as the previous two books in the series, as heartbreaking and emotional. Maybe even more so. There has a lot of absolution to be given. The three main characters, Grace, Sol and Levi, are entangled in a web of co
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New Adult Book Club: #36/26 Absolution (grace 3) by Autumn grey 20 45 Jun 30, 2020 05:29PM

• Phoenix Unbound (Fallen Empire, #1)
  • High Voltage (Fever, #10)
  • Radiance (Wraith Kings, #1)
  • Eidolon (Wraith Kings, #2)
  • Soul in Darkness
  • When He’s Dark  (The Olympus Pride #1)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain, #6)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Roping the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #0.5)
  • Coach Me
  • Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4)
  • Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3)
  • Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2)
  • The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)
  • No Reservations
  • Puck Money (Vegas Crush #4)
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
Autumn enjoys writing angsty romance, featuring flawed and quirky characters and hard-won happy ever afters. When she’s not working as a nurse assistant, you’ll find her behind keyboard writing stories, or curled up on the couch with a book. Her work has been featured in USA Today’s Happy Ever After.
She lives with her two children and one fur baby, enjoys good wine and binge-watching TV shows whe

Grace Trilogy (3 books)
  • Desolate (Grace Trilogy, #1)
  • Disgraceful (Grace Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews