Start by marking “Zenith Dream (Broken Moon #3)” as Want to Read:
Zenith Dream (Broken Moon #3)

Zenith Dream

(Broken Moon #3)

When Ren wakes from his life-threatening injury on the Star Stream, he learns that Asher has left with the Phoenix Corps and that the Corps believes Ren to be dead. Despite the opportunity to disappear, Ren is determined to fix his mistakes. He convinces the crew to join him for one last mission—find Asher, free Liam, and escape from the Corps’ reach. But a war is brewing ...more
Published October 11th 2018 by Duet Books, the YA imprint of Interlude Press

To ask other readers questions about Zenith Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zenith Dream

Start your review of Zenith Dream (Broken Moon #3)
Andrea
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqia, books-novels
I thought this book was going to be out in March as the other books, so I went happily to read the second one. And what happened? I was left on a cliff hanger.

But I thought: "Oh, it's okay, you only have to wait a few weeks. It won't be so harsh."

Today I discover that the book is due in October. October.

My life has no meaning ._.
Riina Y.T.
Ren's journey from when he was captured by soldiers and taken from his home planet, Erden, through discovering that he was a Star Host, learning and struggling to live with his new powers and abilities to be both, human and Star while being enslaved and then on the run from the Phoenix Corps who wanted him dead  – and eventually killing him! – all the while making friends, living aboard the Star Stream and falling in love will always stay with me!

I adored Ren and Asher from the moment we met th
SER
Sep 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya-m-m
2.5 Stars

I didn't want to read this because I wasn't ready to let this series go. This was probably the first m/m story I really fell in love with. The plot and the characters had me from the start and continued to hold my heart.

Unfortunately, this final book left me feeling dissatisfied, especially when compared to the first two.

I know it's been a while since I read the first two books, but I could have sworn the writing was much better than it was in this installment. Don't get me wrong, the w
The Typed Writer
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
So if you’ve been following my blog you might have read the reviews for The Star Host and Ghost & Ashes, also by F.T. Lukens. Zenith Dream, is the third and final book in the trilogy and while it is good it doesn’t quite deliver like the first two books in the installment do.

First, the first two books in the series are arguably really enjoyable. You combine science-fiction tyranny, adventure, love, space, and rebel organizations and you have a culminating concoction of interest and intrigue. Ha
Alex
Jun 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 10-and-11
Thanks to the publisher for providing a DRC of Zenith Dream in exchange for an honest review.

I'm so sad to be done with this series. Normally with trilogies I try to spread out the books over at least a few weeks but since the compilation book is coming out in about a week I wanted to make sure I had these reviews up in time and now I'm devastated to be done with these characters.

The level of growth between this book and The Star Host is unbelievable. In my Star Host review I talk about how my m
zigg
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: queer-fiction
I couldn’t _not_ read this book as soon as the email came in announcing my preorder was fulfilled. It had just been a few months ago that I’d read the first two books in the series and I needed to know where Ren and Asher’s stories were going.

Fans of the series need not worry; it’s a solid ending to the trilogy and filled with wonderful, touching moments between our two favorite main characters, driving the story from encounter to encounter. It’s both an exciting and touching conclusion to the s
Kristel
I really liked how the trilogy ended, and that epilogue was everything!!
One scene maybe was a bit rushed, in my opinion, but othet than that, I really really liked how the characters grew, how they were there for each other, trusting their choices and opinions, and calling each other out if they were being dumb.
Perfect found family plus a new character addition that I thought was going to cause drama, but instead was great!!
I want more books by Lukens, right now!
A
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I can’t believe I didn’t know this was out when it was and I’m glad I rectified that grave error! What a way to end a story I’ve been emotionally invested in since the beginning. As happy as I was with the book, I’m considering starting a petition to demand seven books instead of three! Ah well, at least we have a potential Rules sequel to look forward to? Gimme more FT!!!
Naomi Tajedler
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ooooh my stars ! What a finale to a brilliant series! Not only does the story pick up the pace, on every level, but it gives me an appetite for ... more! Even as it wraps up in the most satisfactory way!!!
Broken Moon is one hell of a scifi powerhouse (which should totally be translated into a show, Netflix, get on it) and my scifi heart belongs to F.T. Lukens forever and to the stars and back.
Radstronaut
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best sci-fi trilogy I've ever had the experience of holding very close to my heart. And that's exactly what I did before shelving this last book... 🌟 Thank you to F.T. Lukens for giving life to such a story, I am so happy to have lived in it.
Aelfwina
Oct 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-scifi
The writing style deteriorated to almost fanfiction level, there was so much Star Wars wannabe it was distracting and annoying, and that cloying ending was just one strike too many. For a series that started so promising, it sure went downhill fast.
Sabrina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to an awesome series! Fab characters and pace.
Gemma
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Perfect conclusion to a thrilling trilogy. ❤❤❤ Asher and Ren are too cute. I adored this series. Can't wait to read more from FT Lukens!
Susan
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
After the angst-filled, cliffhanger ending Ghosts & Ashes, I was almost afraid to read the final book in F.T. Lukens’ The Star Host trilogy. Fortunately, Zenith Dream is a strong conclusion to a memorable series. The action is almost nonstop as techno-pathic Ren has to find and rescue his boyfriend Asher and his brother Liam, defeat several sets of bad guys and restore some semblance of peace in his universe without letting the star that lives within him spiral out of control.

The plot is strengt
Bekah Rogers
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Nia Dragin
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
A Strong Conclusion | Review of ‘Zenith Dream’ (Broken Moon #3) | Originally reviewed on Cyn's Workshop

Zenith Dream is an exciting space novel. The characters are great in the way they knit together. Zenith Dream shows a family unit, a strong band of people who have come together through various circumstances. They have been tested, against each other and themselves. Through everything they have been bound together, their distrust vanishing to form this strong family unit represented in the nove
Laura Gonzalez
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After all the problems from Ghosts and Ashes this book really fixes everything.
It made me feel so many things at the same time.
There were times where I found myself hugging the book because I wanted Ren to stop suffering, or because he was happy and then so was I.
I am so glad I read this trilogy.
Jennifer M.
Jan 03, 2020
Sashu ~Sabine~
Oct 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• All Souls Near & Nigh (Soulbound, #2)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound, #3)
  • Firestarter (Timekeeper #3)
  • Chainbreaker (Timekeeper, #2)
  • A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • The Gravity of Us
  • Threshold (Whyborne & Griffin, #2)
  • Stormhaven (Whyborne & Griffin, #3)
  • The Last Sun (The Tarot Sequence, #1)
  • Not Your Backup (Sidekick Squad, #3)
  • Widdershins (Whyborne & Griffin, #1)
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
  • The Hanged Man (The Tarot Sequence, #2)
  • Five Ways To Fall Out of Love
  • The Last Story (Remember Me, #3)
  • The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
  • 100 Hours (100 Hours, #1)
  • Prince of Air and Darkness (The Darkest Court, #1)
F.T. Lukens is an author of Young Adult fiction who got her start by placing second out of ten thousand entries in a fan community writing contest. A sci fi enthusiast, F.T. loves Star Wars and Star Trek and is a longtime member of her college’s science-fiction club. She holds degrees in Psychology and English Literature and has a love of cheesy television shows, superhero movies, and writing. F.T ...more

Broken Moon (3 books)
  • The Star Host (Broken Moon, #1)
  • Ghosts & Ashes (Broken Moon, #2)