Start by marking “Zenith Dream (Broken Moon #3)” as Want to Read:
Zenith Dream (Broken Moon #3)

Zenith Dream

(Broken Moon #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
When Ren wakes from his life-threatening injury on the Star Stream, he learns that Asher has left with the Phoenix Corps and that the Corps believes Ren to be dead. Despite the opportunity to disappear, Ren is determined to fix his mistakes. He convinces the crew to join him for one last mission—find Asher, free Liam, and escape from the Corps’ reach. But a war is brewing ...more
Published October 11th 2018 by Duet Books, the YA imprint of Interlude Press

To ask other readers questions about Zenith Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zenith Dream

Andrea
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqia, books-novels
I thought this book was going to be out in March as the other books, so I went happily to read the second one. And what happened? I was left on a cliff hanger.

But I thought: "Oh, it's okay, you only have to wait a few weeks. It won't be so harsh."

Today I discover that the book is due in October. October.

My life has no meaning ._.
Riina Y.T.
Ren's journey from when he was captured by soldiers and taken from his home planet, Erden, through discovering that he was a Star Host, learning and struggling to live with his new powers and abilities to be both, human and Star while being enslaved and then on the run from the Phoenix Corps who wanted him dead  – and eventually killing him! – all the while making friends, living aboard the Star Stream and falling in love will always stay with me!

I adored Ren and Asher from the moment we met th
zigg
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t _not_ read this book as soon as the email came in announcing my preorder was fulfilled. It had just been a few months ago that I’d read the first two books in the series and I needed to know where Ren and Asher’s stories were going.

Fans of the series need not worry; it’s a solid ending to the trilogy and filled with wonderful, touching moments between our two favorite main characters, driving the story from encounter to encounter. It’s both an exciting and touching conclusion to the s
Naomi Tajedler
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ooooh my stars ! What a finale to a brilliant series! Not only does the story pick up the pace, on every level, but it gives me an appetite for ... more! Even as it wraps up in the most satisfactory way!!!
Broken Moon is one hell of a scifi powerhouse (which should totally be translated into a show, Netflix, get on it) and my scifi heart belongs to F.T. Lukens forever and to the stars and back.
Laura Gonzalez
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After all the problems from Ghosts and Ashes this book really fixes everything.
It made me feel so many things at the same time.
There were times where I found myself hugging the book because I wanted Ren to stop suffering, or because he was happy and then so was I.
I am so glad I read this trilogy.
Aelfwina
Oct 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-scifi
The writing style deteriorated to almost fanfiction level, there was so much Star Wars wannabe it was distracting and annoying, and that cloying ending was just one strike too many. For a series that started so promising, it sure went downhill fast.
Susan
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
After the angst-filled, cliffhanger ending Ghosts & Ashes, I was almost afraid to read the final book in F.T. Lukens’ The Star Host trilogy. Fortunately, Zenith Dream is a strong conclusion to a memorable series. The action is almost nonstop as techno-pathic Ren has to find and rescue his boyfriend Asher and his brother Liam, defeat several sets of bad guys and restore some semblance of peace in his universe without letting the star that lives within him spiral out of control.

The plot is str
David
Oct 14, 2018
Denise
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again another book that did not disappoint. I enjoyed the other two books in this series and I'm glad that this last book did more than live up to my expectations. I still adore Ren and Asher. I'm almost sad to see them go but all good things most come to an end. I enjoyed the story and how the characters continued on in face of pain and adversary, but they never gave up. I will definitely read more from this author. Read together all three books flow flawlessly.
Glen
Heather
Oct 11, 2018
Ayo Naesborg-Andersen
Nov 03, 2018
Shia
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating 4/5

Such a fantastic finale to an action-packed trilogy! After that horrifying cliffhanger at the end of book 2, I needed this to know what happens!!! And this ending did not disappoint! Pick up these series because it is more than worth it!
Erin Bethea
Gigi
Jun 03, 2018
Justyna
Jun 06, 2018
F.T. Lukens is an author of Young Adult fiction who got her start by placing second out of ten thousand entries in a fan community writing contest. A sci fi enthusiast, F.T. loves Star Wars and Star Trek and is a longtime member of her college’s science-fiction club. She holds degrees in Psychology and English Literature and has a love of cheesy television shows, superhero movies, and writing. F.T ...more

Broken Moon (3 books)
  • The Star Host (Broken Moon, #1)
  • Ghosts & Ashes (Broken Moon, #2)