Start by marking “Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)” as Want to Read:
Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)

Three to Ride

(Nights in Bliss, Colorado #1)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  5,319 Ratings  ·  367 Reviews
Re-released in a second edition with two new chapters and additional new content.

Rachel Swift is a woman on the run.

A stalker sent Rachel's world reeling. Now she's running for her life, and Bliss, CO, seems like the perfect place to hide. Bliss is a strange little town, filled with artists, nudists, and the occasional conspiracy nut. It's a good place to start over.

Max a
Paperback, 2nd edition
Published March 20th 2018 by DLZ Entertainment (first published October 27th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Three to Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three to Ride

Susanne
Feb 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Susanne by: UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Shelves: genre-poly
wonderland

I was in the mood for a spicy, fun and easy read and that is exactly what I got!

This is the first book about Bliss, Colorado. A sexual sanctuary, where all kinks are out in the open. I absolutely adored this quirky town and all its crazy inhabitants. I would recommend leaving your sense of reality behind, and dive into the spicy craziness of this series. I will definitely read on! It will be my go-to "relax my brain with some yummy book candy"-series.

Add a heroine on the run, two yummy identica
Alex is The Romance Fox
I really like menage stories and have read some good ones but this was one of those that just did not do it for me!!

The characters irritated me...the hairy nudists, the alien thing, the little town of Bliss and it's occupants, the instant falling in love, which just did not ring true for me....but that's just my opinion.

I know that there are a lot of readers who enjoyed the story but I was not "grabbed"!!

I will probably read the next book in the series and hopefully it will do something more for
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
This man tore away all her defenses and inhibitions.

A litte suspense with a whole lot of sexy makes Three To Ride one titillating read! I first got curious about Lexi's Bliss series when she hinted at it in Nobody Does It Better. As I hadn't yet read this series that she initially released under her Sophie Oak pen name yet, I was instantly intrigued.

Rachel Swift is a heroine that I clicked with right away. This is a woman that's trying everything to escape a dangerously obsessed stalk
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionOddly enough, I did not enjoy this one upon rereading as much as I did when I first read is AGES ago. This time around I found it frustrating that Rye isn't included in Max's and Rachel's relationship until 80% into the book. I guess nowadays I prefer my menages to start on equal footing and not with two people already dating, having sex, and in love, while the third sits on the outside looking on in sadness <--- slightly dramatic, but that is kind of how it felt for me (shrug).

That said, I
Shayna
“Why shouldn’t she have this? Why should she deny herself.”

Rachel, Max, and Rye…three wonderful characters that stole my heart years ago, are back in a re-released, second edition of THREE TO RIDE by Lexi Blake writing as Sophie Oak. With a couple of new chapters as well as some additional new content, I was absolutely SMITTEN all over again! If you haven’t ventured to Bliss, Colorado, you are FOR SURE missing out on something special. I can’t even begin to tell you the feeling of peace and co
Kate's Corner
First thoughts after reading.

I expected a lot of smut and not a lot of plot. Colour me surprised. I got both. Lol.

The Characters.

Rachel Swift is on the run after an act of kindness gave her this. She is on the second of her three fake identities. After nearly been caught in San Diego she has landed in Bliss, Colorado. She has the moose’s approval. The past year has been hard for Rachel what with living out of her car and with very few belongings to her name. A shell of herself. She needs a brea
Mrs. Missive
Oct 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-read
Okay...totally didn't know if I could handle this one. Ms. Oak has presented two delicious twin cowboys for us to fall head over heels for in this book. And these delicious twin cowboys like to share. (My husband is a twin...didn't know if it would be too much of an ick factor for me.)But I got an ARC copy in my hands and wasn't about to not read it, possible ewie factor be damned.

I was pleasantly surprised, as I was introduced to Max and Rye (short for Ryan) and really got to know them as peopl
Faye, la Patata
Who would've thought that I would one day be reading and reviewing an erotica? And an M/F/M erotica, at that?

And who would've thought it would be A Court of Thorns and Roses triggering that urge deep inside me? I mean, come on, surely you've noticed the oozing hotness of Tamlin and Rhysand and imagined yourself sandwiched between them? Surely, I' m not the only one thinking of such a thing?!

From hot faeries to sexual cowboy twins with seemingly large, hot, humongous AND throbbing "members"...

WHA
Auntee
Dec 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance
Recommended to Auntee by: Dhestiny
A feisty young woman on the run from a stalkerish cop/ex-boyfriend lands in a small, quirky Colorado town (Bliss). The town is filled with colorful characters and a liberal attitude. And two smokin' hot twin brothers--Max and Rye Harper. Max and Rye own a ranch where cranky Max is a sort of "horse whisperer" and charming Rye is the town sheriff. Max and Rye are looking for the perfect woman to share and make their wife without much luck, until they spot the town diner's sexy new waitress. Almost ...more
Kathleen
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it!!! I must say it's not often that I pick up an erotic romance that has a great story, spicy love scenes and quite a few LMAO moments. It was so good, I'm off to read book #2 in this series Two To Love.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I LOVED this story. The interaction between the heroine and the twin, yes I said TWIN, hero's was great. There were so many times when I laughed out loud and actually snorted (I don't snort). The love scenes were HOT and there was a villian that was truly evil. The secondary characters were great too and I am going to start reading Callie's story now and hope soon there will be Stephan's story. I wanted this story to go on and on. I live in Colorado now and am ready to move to Bliss, Colorado.

Ju
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

9008d05a0426fc2b2e49c85f9b7697

Three to Ride by Lexi Blake writing as Sophie Oak is one unconventional erotic romance. The title alone will give you a hint that this book is not of the normal romance as it deals with a ménage à trois with twin brothers who share everything and that also means their woman. Since this book was a fast paced book, I won’t say much but I will say this book was hot, passionate, and a sexy bliss of love.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zpsqkmj4xhi.png  photo facebook_zpservm9hwu.png  photo twitter_zpsej9wbgnz.png  photo instagram_zpsmgarmzby.png  photo networked-blogs_zpswmifyr5u.png
Shera (Book Whispers)
As I’m just getting into the ménage erotica, I’m starting to get the feeling that authors think that only Colorado cowboys like to “share their toys”. Maybe they think they’re the only kind of guys that are man enough for the task, or they’re like me and firmly believe that a man in a good pair of wranglers and can ride a horse is just too sexy to pass up.

Whatever, the case I’m one satisfied reader. The identical twins Alex and Ryan are finger-licking good! Alex has a sour mean boy attitude that
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
SOPHIE OAK! You evil evil woman. I see how it is, tease me with a free hit and now I'm craving your bloody books like a heroin addict. Good lord woman, what is with these hot sex scenes? I've been hearing Sinful go on and on about Bliss. Who names a town Bliss? Then you fill it with these crazy lunatics. I tell my DH about the people in this town. He looks at me and says, "I bet it was founded by freaking hippies". I get to Founder's Day celebration and find out, the town IS founded by freaking ...more
Heather C
I have clearly lost my marbles! Anyone who knows me, knows that I avoid ménage like the plague. But for some reason I was really craving a m/f/m where the men do not touch. So this just worked for me even though the two men were brothers. I still really liked Max more than Rye in the end.

I really liked the ménage plot here; the sex was HOT and I was perfectly ok with the brothers wanting to share Rachel!! There was no jealousy or angst between them once they became a ménage. My only issues were
Karla

4 1/2 stars! A fun, hot, emotional story set in the quirky town of Bliss.

This book sort of reminded me of the craziness on the classic show Green Acres, but with a lot of steam and nakedness. Max and Rye, twins with such different personalities but each one delicious in his own way. Rachel is strong, sassy, sexy and willing to take them both on. Wow!! Lots of laughs, great supporting characters and a little bit of suspense. I can't wait to go back to Bliss for another visit.
Sabrina
3.25 Twinsies-stars

I liked the town, LOVED the brothers! A fun book in which you will find very well-hung males all over town...I should totally move to Bliss, CO. Towards the end I was somewhat skipping pages. Still, I loved the characters and the menage aspect is done well.
Tal
Feb 18, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well, that was silly and boring.
Courtney
3.5 Stars

I am no stranger to Lexi Blake and her amazing books. However, I am a newbie to her writing as Sophie Oak. This is the third book I have read by her as Sophie but a first in this series. I am slowly finding myself enjoy these books just as much as Lexi's other books. They still have Lexi's great story telling to them, but they are definitely more on the side of ménage a trois, which isn't a fave of mine.

Three to Ride is exactly what you can assume - a ménage a trois. The reason I was
Aղցela W.
This was book 1 in the "Nights in Bliss, Colorado " series. Elizabeth Courtney aka Rachel Swift is on the run from a stalker Tommy who is also a cop in Dallas. When her car breaks down in a mountain town in Colorado she gets a job at the diner of this beet loving hippie town that has a nudist community. Rye Harper who is the sheriff who has a twin brother Max they are used to sharing everything they were dumped by a woman that Rye wanted to marry although he didn't love her the boys decide to ...more
StellaR
~3,75 stars~

Sexy and fun read, this is what to read by someone who is a beginner to menage ;) I wish this was my first menage story. The writing's good, story is believable, the chemistry's there...easy to read.
I only find it a bit rush for the twins, especially Rye, and Rachel to connect.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

A sexy sheriff that’s dominant in bed and a rugged, surly horse trainer that is surprisingly caring and sweet. Both wanting to take care of the same woman. At the same time. Oh, and did I mention that they were twins? Twins! Yes, please.

Having already been drawn in by Sophie Oak’s writing style and larger than life characters in the Texas Siren’s series, I was eager to read more by this fantastic author…and Ms. Oak did not disappoint in the l
Emily
One blind date later and a year of torment, Rachel Swift is on the run. After repeated efforts to keep her stalker at a distance she has no other recourse than to change her identity and flee.

A year later Rachel ends up in Bliss and she has caught the eye of town terror Max Harper. Max has a reputation for his temper, but when it comes to Rachel he has been on his best behavior. Growing up he had always planned to share a woman with his twin and town Sheriff Rye Harper, but after years of their
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
There is just something about the way Sophie Oak pulls a naughty story together that just gets me going! There are only so many story lines that an author can make up that make them seem unique, not just the same story with different characters. Although all of the stories I have read by this author have similar elements, they are just different enough that I can actually read them back to back without getting bored!

This one was about twin brothers searching for their perfect woman who will allo
Chaddy
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fun, cowboy, kobo
I was very nervous to read this book. I had never read a ménage book before and didn't think I would like it, but some GR friends encouraged me to give it a go. They assured me this was ménage KA style and that I would love it. They were right! This was a fun, fast, sexy read. I loved the town of Bliss and all the crazy residents. Max, Ryan and Rachel were awesome. The whole twin brother thing put me off at first, but as I got into the story, I was surprised how well it worked. The three of them ...more
Chappy

I usually prefer my menage stories to have an M/M component...but sexy identical twins work too.

Rachel shows up in Bliss Colorado and Max is immediately smitten. So much so that he decides to try a solo relationship instead of involving his brother Rye. They usually share their women and hope to find the perfect lady to start a triad family.

There is some major insta-love here and the plot had some flaws but all in all not bad.
Three to Ride is the first book in Lexi Blake's Nights in Bliss, Colorado series that was originally published under the pen name Sophie Oak. These stories are being updated with additional content and I can't wait to continue reading the series!

Rachel Swift is on the run from the stalker who has done everything in his power to ruin her life since she turned down a second date with him. Luckily for Rachel she had people who were able to help give her a new identity and she escaped but her stalke
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Apparently whether she's writing as Sophie Oak or her more regularly known to me name, Lexi Blake writes stories that I love to read.

This story of danger, suspense, crazy small town folk and, most importantly, love had me flying through the pages.

My compassion and engagement with Rachel was instantly in place as I read about the events that lead her to Bliss, CO. Then the ways she interacted with Max and Rye had my emotions going through all the wonderful romance feelings. Laughter and smiles.
Erica
Bliss, Colorado...wow, what an idyllic setting for a menage! This is definitely a good one. Rachel is a spitfire...she does not take any crap from these two guys...and best yet, they LOVE that about her! She's very proud, very independent, and very strong. Max and Rye...oy. I'll take these two over the Falladay twins (Cameron and Chase from Wicked Pleasure and Only Pleasure) ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I thought this plot was very good. Interesting how these girls always seem to start out as waitresses ...more
Kathleen R.
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

So far, i've had the opportunity to read the Texas Sirens series by Sophie Oak and now i had the chance to read the first instalment in the Nights In Bliss... and wow. Seriously. I can't get enough. I love how different Sophie Oak's books are from the Lexi Blake, but there's still that link between the two of them.. obviously because they are one and the same, but still. Neither books from either pen names are the same, the tone is different and the themes are as well, but
  • Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4)
  • Divine Grace (Divine Creek Ranch, #1)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Half Hearts
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Night is Darkest (Men in Blue, #1)
  • Their One and Only
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • Love Slave for Two (Love Slave for Two, #1)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
A lifetime devotee to the written word, Sophie published her first novel this year. Prior to becoming a novelist, she worked in theater and comic books. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her husband and three precocious children, who wonder when mom is going to write a book they will be allowed to read. Her answer: probably never. Sophie believes in happy endings for everyone, no matter how extr ...more

Nights in Bliss, Colorado (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #4)
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #7)
  • Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #8)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Untitled (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #11)
“Max felt his eye twitching. He knew he should be yelling, but his limbs wouldn’t move. This was what it felt like to be paralyzed with rage. Yes, he was going to do it. He was going to finally go utterly psychotic and prove the whole town right. He was going to walk over to those arrogant assholes and take the first one apart. Then he’d beat the other one to death with his dead brother’s leg. He looked to his own brother. Rye would save him from his towering rage. Rye would have calming words. Rye would talk him down.
Rye’s face was red as he pointed at the young cowboys. “You, kill now, Max.”
9 likes
“Those big green eyes were even bigger than usual as she stared at the two of them. For a moment, she looked like a kid who’d found the last cupcake on the planet.” 5 likes