Start by marking “Ditched” as Want to Read:

Ditched

He's playing for the heart she's had sidelined for years.

IVY HAYES
Dating can be a rocky journey. Once the new shine wears off, you may end up with a case of buyer’s remorse.

That’s where I come in. I set the backdrop and coach you through the breakup.

Don't want overblown drama, hard feelings, or a drink tossed in your face? Then I'm your fairy godmother, child.

BECKET JONE
Published April 3rd 2018 by RC Boldt Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ditched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ditched

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I loved Beckett in He Loves Me Knot but omg I’m completely obsessed with him now! He’s a sincere gentleman who just wants to take care of the ones he loves as well as make the world a little better each day! He loves fiercely and gives everything his ALL! Ivy though is one tough cookie! She has been through hell and back and has done all that she could to succeed and make her way in the world! She finally discovers that she hasn’t been truly living till she meets Beckett but is his drive enough ...more
Anne Milne
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I first met Becket in He Loves Me Knot if you’ve not read it why? I adored him as the supportive friend that Blue needed but this time he takes centre stage and I couldn’t be happier.

Becket is the guy everyone loves, from grandmas to babies no one can resist his charm. He’s seen his best friend get her HEA and bye he wants his, he longs for a family of his own.

Ivy is anti commitment her job is giving people advice on the perfect breakup. I didn’t take to Ivy right away I think that’s because sh
Vickie
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ditched is Beckets story and I’ve been very impatiently waiting to read it. I loved Becket in He Loves Me...Knot but I was ecstatic to see he had a book of his own.

Ivy and Becket couldn’t be more different. Ivy makes a living breaking up relationships. Don’t want to be with your partner but want to let them go with as little drama as possible? Then Ivy is your girl! Unsurprisingly Ivy is not a relationship type of girl and doesn’t see that changing...ever.
Becket is a NFL quarterback
Leslie
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Ditched by RC Boldt. One of my favorite characters in He Loves Me ... Knot was Becket, the Heisman winner. When I found out that RC wrote his story, I had to read it! And it was one of those books that made me stay up until 1 AM because I couldn’t put it down!

I ADORED Ditched. It’s got all of my favorite things—nice guys who are a little dirty and VERY hot, smart girls who are hurt and get redemption, big gestures, and a unique story. I read it with a smile on my face the whole time, an
Amy
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
RC Bolt
5 stars

Oh gosh ladies - this is the book we have been waiting for. If you read He Loves Me Knot then you have met Beckett and most likely fell in love. Not because he’s rich - an athlete or handsome - you fell in love because of the way he took Emma and completely immersed her in kindness without a second glance. This book is a stand alone but i first suggest you pick up the above mentioned book if you want to know the beginnings of how we know this brilliant character.
Beckett ha
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
Becket Jones just upped the book boyfriend standards for me
Ivy Hayes is a professional break up artists of sorts and has a serious aversion to relationships.
Becket Jones is a pro quaterback that hasn't let fame go to his head and family is what means the most to him, he wants a relationship with Ivy. That's what made his book so interesting to me, cause normally its the other way around.
This is book is a sports romance with some comedy and a whole lot of FEELS, like a whole lot!!!

I loved everyth
KFForever
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KFF

Man, what a read this one was. I so hoped after finishing ‘He Loves Me...Knot’ Beckett would get his own book and sure enough he got his book and then some. Ivy Hayes was his equal in every sense of the word.

‘It’s at this moment it falls together for me. Her sacrifice of comfort for me, for my mother’s memory, means more than Ivy could possibly imagine.’

I adored the use of the ‘Word of the Day app’ and the fun that ensued because of this. Ivy’
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I literally just finished Ditched....and I’m still trying to process how absolutely amazing this book was.

Becket Jones....sound familiar???? We had our first introduction of him in He Loves Me....Knot.....first, I was so HAPPY to realize Ditched was his Book!

Ivy Hayes.....beautiful, strong, independent woman who is a survivor but has a past that has shaped her.

And yes....Becket is part of my Book Boyfriend Harem now. He has upped the ante for all my future BBF........ “God, I
ANB kc
Shelves: tisha
This was my very first RC Boldt book and I loved every minute of it. It was perfect from the beginning to the end and I can't wait to dive into more of Rc's books! Sports romances isn't typically the kind of books I would normally choose, but this book mixed the right amount of sports and romance together to keep me interested. Becket is book boyfriend material 100%! ~ Tisha
Jewel Ann
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ditched is fun, witty, and unexpected. I loved R.C. Boldt’s voice from the first page to the last. Endearing characters and a perfectly paced storyline made this a winning, five-star sports romance. I highly recommend it!
R.C. Boldt
Feb 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A little bit about DITCHED:

* This book is a sports romance/contemporary romance with a bit of a twist. It is a brand new standalone, full-length novel.

* The cover reveal will be on March 20, 2018.

*Read an excerpt here: https://goo.gl/dzbG2N

* The novel will release on April 3rd on all retailers.

Preorders links:
iBooks UK: https://goo.gl
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly, missy
If you've been paying any attention to all the fangirling I've been doing on our blog Facebook page these last few weeks, you already know that I've been insanely excited to get my hands on Becket Jones. Er. His story. And gaaaahhhhdddd, you guys! He did not disappoint.

I was already pretty much head over heels for Becket after reading He Loves Me...KNOT (which is where I first met Becket, but it does not have to be read before reading this one), and so DITCHED basically just finished the job. F
The Book Bee
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"Lord Almighty, that man's voice could melt panties worldwide."

This book right here is a very good representation of RC Boldt's humor and wit playing into a very swoony read. She seamlessly infuses humor and sexiness throughout her stories with ease, and it was very apparent with this one. I fell hard for Becket and his witty banter and personality, and Ivy's aspirations and drive were commendable, to say the least. She was a strong woman, but quite secretive too.

To recap, we me
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
You wanna know what saved the book from getting a 1-star rating? Or should I say who since it's Becket? That guy is totally book boyfriend material and I loved him. He is a great person and adorable. I know it's not a manly word, but I feel like it's appropriate. He could be the only reason to recommend the book. Of course, that is not going to happen because we also got poison Ivy. Oops, I mean Ivy, our "heroine". She wore me out from early on. She kept saying how she didn't want a relationship ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: arcs, 2018-reads, kelly
Ditched is one of those sports romances that resonates within you well after you’ve finished reading it. The captivating storyline delivers so much within it’s pages – from heart-warmth to heartache, passion to pain, and fear to freedom. This unique and incredibly well-written book packs a punch to the feels with it’s humor, chemistry, and passion.

The characters of Becket and Ivy bring a diverse outlook on how sports romances are portrayed. Both have tragic and painful pasts, which propel them i
Ros
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
“I hope you don’t mind sharing me with other girls?” Proceeds to bring his two toddler nieces along on their first date.

Yeah, we get it. Beckett’s such a nice guy. But really, this is hardly romance of the century material. I read for an escape from mundane scenarios such as this.

The first few chapters of this book are slightly erratic, and then after this lacklustre of a date, I called it day on this one.

DNF.
Kahea
***5 ‘#TeamBeckett /Only Love’Stars***

This book was filled with all kinds of goodness. It was fun, sweet and smexy and I swear my cheeks are hurting from the dopey smile I KNOW I had plastered to my face the entire time I was reading because there is some serious swoon worthy heart twitterpating moments that go on in this book. There was also a good dose of heartstring pulling aka making my eyes do that watery thing moments as well as a few growl inducing ones, but as they were mixed in with e
Andrea Britton
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a beautiful sports romance! Ummmm...I’m not even sure how to write this review. It’s that good y’all!! Woah....like make you melt good! RC Boldt has written an all consuming read that will make your heart so happy! Ditched takes us on a journey of trying to move forward but not fully being able to because of the past. But as long as love is the endgame they can and will get passed all of the obstacles in their way.

Ivy Hayes hasn’t really had that good of a childhood, plagued with not
Julie
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked Becket Jones, he’s an NFL quarterback, famous, wealthy and super hot. He’s pretty laid back too though, down to earth, hasn’t let his fame swell his head.
Ivy is different, she’s had a rough childhood, spent time in foster care. She’s making a living with her bestie, they’ve grown up together and she thinks of her as a sister more than a friend. They’ve started a business together, Ditched, a professional breakup agency.
Becket and Ivy meet when a friend asked for help, and it rolls from t
Piper Rayne
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book...

The hero, Becket, is OMG swoonworthy. The entire book holds a punch of emotion from beginning to end. I couldn't put the book down. Great read!
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Give Me Books***

I enjoyed this title overall. I liked Ivy and Becket, and I enjoyed their relationship...although I did get a little annoyed at how often she pushed him away and how many "you can't and shouldn't avoid relationships" conversations she had with the people in her life.

I also struggled with the "grand gesture" at the end. Yes, some books do require this, and I do agree this one did. But, part of the balance of having a hero in the book being in spor
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it

In most romantic books it’s the hero who has commitment issues, and the heroine who has all the dreams about the perfect Happily Ever After; hubby, kids and everything. But what if it’s the other way around? Ditched tells the story of Ivy and Becket, I simply love this couple.
“I think about you, too.” “Do you?” The biggest damn grin spreads across my face. “Oh, yes.” “Do tell, Miss Hayes.” “I think of you when I’m in bed.” There’s a slight hitch in her breathing.”

Ivy has found her ‘
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beckett Jones. Meeting Beckett in He Loves Me...Knot, I immediately fell in love with the fun-loving best friend to Emma Jane and the sexy quarterback for the Jaguars. Of course, there was no question that I would read his book because...Beckett.

In Ditched, we get the story of Ivy and Beckett, as they struggle to deal with newfound feelings of possible love. The moment Beckett meets Ivy, everything changes—he wants her, plain and simple. Ivy, on the other-hand, wants nothing to do with relation
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
I absolutely fell in love with this book. I have enjoyed everything I’ve read from Boldt and I was excited to read this one but I wasn't really sure what to expect. I was completely mesmerized.
Boldt was able create a deep story and complex characters without making everything feel heavy. While there were some difficult topics addressed, the majority of the book was light and fun. In addition to that, the slow build of the relationship was immensely satisfying. I was swept up by these two and the
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.*
~Dawn~TUG
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one!! My first book by this author. I’m excited to read more.
Dirty South Books
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ditched by RC Boldt, is a sports romance lovers dream! I fell in love with this book from page one. Beautifully written.
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I kind of love Becket. He's so sweet and kind and gentle and all the wonderful things guys need to be. I liked Ivy. She was hurt, dragged through hell, but still strong. I liked them together, too. He was the balm she needed for her burns - but she didn't want to be more for him when he was giving her literally every piece of him.

The only thing I didn't like about this book is how the drama played out and how things progressed too quickly on Ivy's end to be wrapped up. I didn't like the sudden
Jessica Frances
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ditched is a cute, sweet romance. Becket was swoon worthy, while Ivy had some healing to do before she was ready to accept the love being so beautifully given to her. It was fun, hot, and easy to read/listen to. I mostly listened to this and thought both narrators did a great job. I loved how it ended, I thought the “grovel moment” was perfect. Definitely recommend to romance readers looking for something light and will leave you with a big smile.
Jenny B
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great romance that offers a unique perspective and a different story line. Beckett is definitely the ultimate of book boyfriends. The humor in this book really just shines and now I can't wait to read more by RC BOldt. THis book held all the feels and everything that Ivy had gone through and struggles with just made my heart break. This book hold all the emotions with lots of laughs along the way

• Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • The Last Lie She Told (Lies and Misdirection, #1)
  • Serenity
  • Guarding the Quarterback (Champions of the Heart, #1)
  • Tap That
  • VIP (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)
  • The Hard Sell
  • Beneath
  • The Phoenix Candidate (Grace Colton #1)
  • Happy Hour (Charity Case, #3)
  • Resist (Resist, #1)
  • Pretty Reckless (Addicted Hearts, #1)
  • Dex (Kinky Shine, #1)
  • Kissed by Reality
  • Lost Ones (Bad Idea #2)
  • ForePlay (Checkmate, Inc. #1)
  • Loyalty (John + Siena #1)
  • Isadora (Masters Among Monsters, #2)
**PLEASE NOTE**

RC is not regularly active on Goodreads but if you're looking for updated release dates and book descriptions, please check out her website at http://www.rcboldtbooks.com or her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/rcboldtauthor.